Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann -- Missing 5/3/07

+16
Trueblue
Gizmo711
ishi
Weeziethm
Nan11
snowbird
angiefly2
Hobnob
khintx
justanopinion
Poppy
Ann - Tx
Piper
FystyAngel
Justice4all
Julie
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann -- Missing 5/3/07 - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann -- Missing 5/3/07

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:48 am

Freckles wrote:Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case
Barry Hatton, Associated Press 12:52 p.m. EDT April 28, 2015

"....LISBON, Portugal (AP) — The parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann have won 500,000 euros ($549,000) in a libel action against a former Portuguese detective who published a book alleging they were involved in their daughter's disappearance, according to a Lisbon court ruling published Tuesday.

The McCanns were seeking 1.2 million euros in damages from Goncalo Amaral, who was part of the police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance from a vacation home in Portugal's Algarve region in May 2007, days before her fourth birthday.

The claim included amounts for the parents as well as for Madeleine and her younger twin brother and sister.

The court decided to award 250,000 euros each to Kate and Gerry McCann, but didn't grant the other claims. It said Kate and Gerry were "totally destroyed" and "depressed" by Amaral's allegations and felt "ashamed" that they might appear to have been to blame for their daughter's disappearance. They say Madeleine was abducted.

Amaral argued in his defense that his claims stemmed from the police investigation and that Portuguese media had already reported the possibility that they might have played a role in Madeleine's disappearance.

The 52-page ruling, handed down Monday, also prohibited the sale of Amaral's 2008 book "The Truth of the Lie."
...."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/28/madeleine-mccann-libel-case/26514437/

(I so totally disagree with the courts finding. IMO, these parents were not "totally destroyed". I go with the findings of Amaral and of the cadaver dogs in the vacation apartment, the car, etc.. Dogs trained do not lie...Those dogs found evidence of blood in two areas of the apartment. A person described to look like a member of the party was seen walking down the street--well lit-- carrying a child who appeared to be the girl. Parts of his book were listed earlier in this thread. You be the judge. )

I agree with your comment, Freckles.  I read Amaral's book a while ago and I found it very credible.  Didn't he also prove that the window near the kids' beds had been staged to look like someone broke in?  So much credible evidence.  I'm very disappointed that he lost the case, and that his book can't be sold.  So sad that (what I believe to be) the truth in this case is being suppressed permanently.

Justice will never prevail in this case, IMO.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann -- Missing 5/3/07 - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann -- Missing 5/3/07

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:12 pm

CP:
This detective did SO much work on this case! He was awesome. He was thorough in presenting his reasons and his evidence. IIRC, he begged England to please assist with the investigation and England refused... until he had ALL the work up done and England then demanded it be turned over, a gag order put in place, and they then scoffed publicly at his work (and he could not due to gag order.) Now, is that Hinky or not?

Just in:

".... The McCanns said they were delighted by the judgment and would plough every penny of the award into the fund to help find their daughter who disappeared from the couple’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

But Mr Amaral has now said he intends to exhaust all avenues in an attempt to overturn the ruling.

He said: “I find that the court’s decision is unfair and questions my right and every Portuguese citizen’s right to freedom of expression and of opinion.

“For that reason, I do not resign myself to the decision and I will appeal it until the very last judicial instance.”

Kate and Gerry launched a libel action against the former detective claiming that not only were the allegations untrue and extremely hurtful, but had also impacted negatively on the ongoing search for their daughter.

Mr Amaral was removed as head of the original Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance after criticising British detectives. ..."

(Court has awarded each of the parents 250,000 Euros.
So it appears to me, they are going to double profit off their crime.
I maintain the blood stains/evidence found by the dogs in the vacation apartment tells of the evil doing of this family. (They are weird. Who routinely medicates a child for sleep? Who leaves a medicated child and smaller children behind in an apartment in a foreign country and whines because they, the parents, want to have adult time?))

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11574171/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-detective-appeals-against-order-to-pay-McCanns-357000.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks for the update, Freckles. I'm so glad he's appealing this decision!

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 am

Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter

10:53, 15 June 2015  
By Anna Dubuis

Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been 'a lot' of progress in the last six months

Kate McCann has said she is "really encouraged" by the progress being made in the case of her missing daughter Madeleine.

Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been "a lot" of progress in the last six months.

Madeleine McCann was three when she went missing eight years ago from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve.

Portuguese police closed their investigation in 2008 but the Metropolitan police launched their own inquiry three years later.

Read more:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-really-5884879
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 pm

New slap in the face for Maddie parents: Cop wins fight for libel case appeal

AN EX-POLICE officer fined for claiming Madeleine McCann’s parents were behind her disappearance has won the right to an appeal.
By Jerry Lawton / Published 5th September 2015

Goncalo Amaral was ordered to pay £357,000 in libel damages to Kate and Gerry McCann after claiming that they covered up their daughter's death.

But now he has been told the court of appeal will hear his case.

Read more:  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/463136/New-slap-face-Maddie-parents-Cop-wins-fight-libel-case-appeal
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 am

4 October 2015 at 11:54am
'Find Ben Needham' Twitter blocked by official 'Find Madeleine McCann' account

"....The official Twitter account backing the search for Madeleine McCann has blocked the account which supports the campaign to find Ben Needham.

Administrators of @FindBenNeedham discovered they had been blocked from viewing the account yesterday. The campaign's Greek account @findbengreek has also been blocked...."

"....One of the administrators of Ben's account, using her personal account, asked @findmadeleine why this was the case and was told "we do not want to be associated with some of the types of people they @FindBen Needham) follow."

Some individuals followed by Ben's Twitter account are known to take an anti-McCann stance.

Ben's mum Kerry said : "All I can say is that Ben's campaign has never been anti McCann - we can't help the fact that some members of the public give their opinion about the McCann case just the same as people give their opinion about Ben's case. I have never once spoken badly about the family, I have only ever given my opinion about the way the two cases have been handled so differently by the authorities." ..."

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2015-10-04/find-ben-needham-twitter-blocked-by-official-find-madeleine-mccann-account/

"....Maxine Sweeney Scott Because they don't like the fact everyone truly believes you no one has ever questioned your family and you have the support of the people and the country .. You've hardly had any help and never give up .. You've never made a penny from bens disappearance .. I truly feel for you ... Unlike them .. As from day one .. Who leaves kids alone to go out .. It's against the law in England .. And if it was anyone else they would have been charged with child neglect .. It stinks X...."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1111097538918653

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm

McCann fury as new libel cop case begins

INTERNET trolls are backing a court challenge to Madeleine McCann’s parents.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 5th October 2015

They could help to strip the couple of £357,000 they hope to use to find her.

Ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral, 56, has been flooded with nearly £50,000 in public donations since he lost a libel hearing against Kate and Gerry McCann six months ago.

The GoFundMe webpage donors include trolls who have abused the McCanns online.

Three appeal court judges are expected to begin re-assessing the evidence on Wednesday.

If they find in Mr Amaral’s favour the damages award will be quashed.

A friend of the couple admitted they were “exasperated” by the appeal and the source of its funding.

Read more:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/468332/McCann-fury-new-libel-cop-case-Madeleine-internet-trolls
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 pm

^^^

Anyone whose opinion differs from the McCann's supporters is automatically labeled a "Troll".

Let's not forget that a "Troll" allegedly killed herself after being "exposed" for posting comments on twitter against Kate and Gerry McCann.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/06/outed-madeleine-mccann-troll-kills-herself-but-millions-live-on-online.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:59 pm

‘£100,000 fraud’ on Maddie fund WHISTLEBLOWER EXCLUSIVE: Search money rip-off claim

"...It is claimed a person connected to the hunt for the three-year-old used public donations to fund his own lifestyle. He is said to have duped the McCanns into thinking the cash was spent looking for their daughter.

Two whistleblowers named the man in sworn affidavits which The Sun passed to the couple.

They allege false accounting and forgery of travel and hotel receipts...."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6709337/100000-fraud-on-Maddie-McCann-search-fund.html

£100,000 donated to Madeleine McCann campaign ‘stolen to fund lavish lifestyle’, whisteblowers claim

Harry Readhead for Metro.co.ukMonday 26 Oct 2015 12:21 pm

"...The fund, which was launched in May 2007 when Madeleine disappeared from Praia da Luz, Portugal, reached more than £2million, and included donations from celebrity backers.

‘Madeleine’s Fund takes extremely seriously any suggestion monies intended for the search have been obtained fraudulently,’ a spokesman for the McCanns said.

‘Kate, Gerry and the other directors of Madeleine’s Fund will co-operate fully with authorities to ensure these claims are fully investigated.’

There is no suggestion of any wrongdoing by Kate or Gerry McCann...."

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/26/100000-donated-to-madeleine-mccann-campaign-stolen-to-fund-lavish-lifestyle-whisteblowers-claim-5462667/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Madeleine McCann detectives examine man's pictures after Sunday People probe
22:15, 24 OCT 2015

"....“I thought once maybe I should show those photos. They are not just ­landscapes, there are lots of people. Maybe something in there could be helpful.

“I collect all my photographs, I still have them from that trip, of course you can have them if they could help in anyway.”..."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-examine-former-6699750
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:15 am

The trial in Portugal is going on this week for the detective who shared so much.
Because of the many different news' stories swirling about the McCann parents, it is speculate they are intentionally planting/encouraging stories to distract from the trial.

Here is another story:

Did this German serial killer snatch Madeleine McCann? Police probe new suspect

A CHILD murderer who has confessed to killing two boys is expected to be investigated over the disappearence of Madeleine McCann.

By JAMES MURRAY, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 05:01, Mon, Nov 2, 2015 | UPDATED: 08:00, Mon, Nov 2, 2015

"...Detectives in Germany also want to know if the 32-year-old double killer, known only as Silvio S, took five-year-old Inga Gehricke.

Since she vanished on May 2 this year after walking into woods during a family barbecue in the Saxony-Anhalt state, some 50 miles from Berlin, Inga has been known as the German Madeleine.

Scotland Yard detectives seeking Madeleine, who disappeared in Portugal aged three on May 3, 2007, are following developments closely.

It is expected they will ask their German counterparts to check the killer’s passport to see if he was ever in Portugal. ..."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/616077/Madeleine-McCann-new-suspect-Germany-Silvio-S-serial-killer-children
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:38 am

I found this today.
It helped me to understand some of the politics behind Portugal and Scotland Yards re the investigation of missing Madeleine.
I hope it is beneficial to you, too.

The European Schengen Zone

The end of Schengen as we know it? Greece, Spain and Italy will be kicked out of the current zone along with some Eastern European countries as free travel is blamed for migrant crisis

"....Mr Tusk, who chairs the meetings of all 28 EU leaders, said urgent measures needed to be implemented. ‘This includes, first and foremost, restoring external border control,’ he said.

‘Without effective border control, the Schengen rules will not survive. We must hurry, but without panic.’

The Schengen Agreement includes strict rules that mean police are not allowed to conduct identity checks on those going between countries if they have ‘an effect equivalent to border checks’.

Border controls can only be temporarily re-instated for a short period if this is necessary for ‘public policy or national security’ reasons....."

"....Brussels also aims to have agreement by the end of the year on a controversial plan for the US-style sharing of air passenger name records, regarded as a key step for maintaining security within the passport-free Schengen zone, he said....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324142/Greece-Spain-Italy-kicked-Schengen-Zone-Eastern-European-countries-bid-save-EU-s-passport-free-travel-area.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:11 am

Kate McCann: ‘I’m convinced Maddie is still alive’
FEBRUARY 16, 201612:50PM

"...Scotland Yard’s investigation into Madeleine’s abduction has been scaled down. But Kate and Gerry will continue to search for her.
She said: “The urge to look for Madeleine absolutely hasn’t changed at all. You hear all the time about people who have been missing for years being found. There have been so many cases like that.

“We will never give up. You couldn’t settle if you thought about giving up. I want an end, an answer. Whatever that it is.”..."

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/kate-mccann-im-convinced-maddie-is-still-alive/news-story/04fcb94683327f443796ea6f751a46e3

(She knows there was blood behind the couch in the vacation apartment. She knows the cadaver dogs hit upon the carpet in her apartment bedroom...and the shelf in her closet there. And they hit upon the "boot" of the car Jerry drove. Enough of this physician and her doctor husband with their faked grieving! BTW, those funds? Yeah... straight into the pocket for so called expenses...If she had really cared she would have answered the questions given to her in Portugal...they had all intents to find the child. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:31 am

I never have and I never will believe Kate McCann.... (2 cents)!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I never have and I never will believe Kate McCann....  (2 cents)!

IIRC, there was a conversation (recorded) that took place at the beginning of their "holiday" (vacation) that went something like this:

"Smile for the camera, Jerry! Why look so glum? We are on holiday!!!"

And Jerry (father of Maddie), mouthed back something like, "You have no idea..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 am

"...The notorious Katie Hopkins recently penned an article on The Daily Mail expressing her concern with the details surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. In fact, she’s expressing the same concern that numerous people have declared about the parents of the missing child. The biggest point of scrutiny toward Kate and Gerry McCann, is the fact that the duo left the 3-year-old girl alone with her two infant siblings while they enjoyed time with friends at a nearby eatery. ...."

"...Katie Hopkins appears to take the stance that Madeleine McCann was abducted while her parents were enjoying a child-free night with their friends. Meanwhile, there are others who believe that Madeleine was never kidnapped that night in 2007. One of those people is Goncalo Amaral, who wrote the book The Truth of the Lie. Amaral was one of the main investigators on the case in Portugal when Maddie vanished. He believes that her parents covered up her death, which he also believes occurred in their rental apartment the night she supposedly vanished...."

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2814905/madeleine-mccann-katie-hopkins-says-parents-share-blame/#8lityvMZALKfWImh.99

Really debating this???
No duh the parents ARE culpable! Who else was in charge and responsible for the children?
And CADAVER dogs found the spot behind the couch, on the floor of the parents' bedroom, and on the shelf in the parents' bedroom closet. The dogs hit upon the boot of the car.

Dogs don't lie. Dogs don't have a hidden agenda...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 am

Katie HopkinsVerified account
‏@KTHopkins
British taxpayers spent £10 million hunting Maddie because her parents didn't want to waste €10 Euro on a babysitter http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447327/Kate-McCann-says-convinced-Maddie-alive-not-taken-million-miles-Praia-da-Luz-resort-feels-closest-her.html …

https://twitter.com/kthopkins/status/699322639362424832

Some interesting links:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/

Can't copy. List opf 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer:
http://sonarz.com/mccanns-murder-madeline/

Wow! Can't copy so am typing. From above link:

"....Gerry McCanns past is said to be somewhat disturbing.
He was allegedly convicted for child abuse in 2002.

A search of the child abuse registry shows a registration number 19309 on the CATS system for a Gerald P. Mccann, although the log records pf this reference file have been deleted by someone who has access to the National Sex Offenders Registry, namely Jim Gamble, the reference for this conviction still remains in the judicial reference files. ..."

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 am

This is the vid the family tried to have the courts ban:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:00 am

"....
Frances Gallagher
Yesterday at 1:55pm
I have just watched Part I of Richard Hall's new videos.. I have made some notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV9Ten-HkY
The salient points appear to be that the high tea in the Tapas appears to be an invention ..and that Kate and Gerry McCann accounts of their movements are at variance with each other. .That the creche records were faked and that the nannies are complicit in concealing the truth of Maddie's whereabouts on that day .
The night of the staged abduction. Oldfield said ''I will check on Maddie for you '' .The only time that week that anybody other than the parents checked another's children. .Any why mention only Maddie?
Nobody would leave an apartment unlocked with valuables inside.
Gerry says he left the door slightly ajar. But that is was 50% open .So someone must have entered the apartment before his check . He says abductor could have been in the apartment during his check. Stories seem to be designed to give the PT police the idea that the abductor came in and left the apartment between Oldfield and Gerrys checks
There are 20 discrepencies between Kate and David Payne's account of the latter's visit to the apartment,
A waiter at the Paraiso bar said he saw Maddie outside the Paraiso restaurant at 5.35pm. ...He has been discredited as a known conman and fraudster. Maddie was supposedly seen at high tea when her parents signed her out of the Tapas restaurant.
High tea in the Tapas does not appear to be a fixture with no staff at the Tapas claiming to serve high tea to a group of youngsters.
Charlotte Pennington was reported in the media as saying that Kate initially said ''they have taken her' .. but she did not say this in her first statement to the police.
There is is what has been referred to in the media a the ''missing six hour'' where both Gerry and Kate's statement contradict each other . The McCanns and Mitchell have planted many stories in the media about their whereabouts during this period .. The so called high tea seems to have been an invention between Cat, Charlotte and the McCanns. No other member of the Tapas corroberates it...."

More:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/permalink/1040024419392992/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:03 am

Lots of real interesting comments by high profile individuals:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12477-richard-d-hall-s-3rd-madeleine-film-when-madeleine-died-now-uploaded-to-youtube#332113
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:13 am

This has a short vid of comments made at the START of the holiday where GMccann states he is not there for fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEurCP1GGiU

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADIaa-a33o

(IMO, I have to consider the possibility the child's body was moved by the father, Gerry, that night when it was observed man matching his description was seen holding the child and heading to the beach. Why the beach? Do you recall: Earlier in the week, GM was "excited" about taking some kind of boat out for "lessons"... Why not take the body to the boat and have it steered to England, picked up in the rental car (where the dog hit on the cadaver in the boot), and transported to some other location or garden?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:39 am

The lies. And can we determine when Maddy died by when/how the crying stopped?
Three different days of crying children and the parents STILL go out drinking and leaving the little ones alone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbf1Q6h8HY

This vid has many of the posting or news sites given.
Handy for updates from these sites.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:53 pm

British trolls paid £50,000 to help Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents

"....British trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents, it has emerged.

Former police chief Goncalo Amaral had previously been ordered to pay Kate and Gerry McCann £395,000 in damages in April last year after accusing them of lying about their daughter's abduction.

But that libel conviction has been overturned by a court in Portugal after Amaral's appeal was upheld....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:33 am

How Clement Freud raped me - and why I'm CERTAIN he knew what happened to Maddie: Tortured victim groomed by paedophile MP at the age of 14 says she 'wouldn't be surprised' if he was linked to McCann's disappearance

"....‘When I read that, it beggared belief,’ she says. ‘I wanted Madeleine’s parents to know who Clement Freud was.

‘I wouldn’t be at all surprised, when the police investigate Freud and his connections in Praia da Luz, if they find he knew something about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.’

Does she think Freud was part of a ring?

‘Of course,’ she says. ‘He was great friends with Rolf Harris, shared an office with Cyril Smith and had a villa right there for 25 years — an area where a number of paedophiles were living and where Madeleine disappeared.

‘Why did this 82-year-old man befriend the McCanns out of the blue? The Freud I knew wouldn’t engage with you unless he really wanted to. Why did he invite them round and cook for them? Why, after their long search, did he stay in touch with them?

‘Could it be he wanted to know the ins and outs of what was going on, and the only way he could do that was by having direct contact with the parents?’

Vicky reported Freud’s abuse to the NSPCC, who contacted Operation Yewtree, the police investigation into sexual allegations sparked by Jimmy Savile — but Vicky says an ‘awful policewoman’ told her: ‘This happened years ago. He’s dead now. What do you want me to do about it?’

Seemingly loveable raconteur Freud had a secret history of child abuse
+5
Seemingly loveable raconteur Freud had a secret history of child abuse

Two years later she tried again, after hearing yet another desperate appeal for information from Kate McCann.

Somerset police passed her allegations to the force in Suffolk, where the incident had taken place, and Vicky was told the matter would be passed to the team involved with Madeleine’s disappearance. But, again, Freud wasn’t investigated.

It was her husband who contacted ITN News. ‘Chris said, “We need to sort this out once and for all.”’ ...."

Indeed, Chris believes firmly that police should take the possibility of Freud’s involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance seriously.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647464/How-Clement-Freud-raped-m-CERTAIN-knew-happened-Maddie-Tortured-victim-groomed-paedophile-MP-age-14-says-wouldn-t-surprised-linked-disappearance.html

Note:
Clement Freud is/was a cook/chef at various restaurants and resort restaurants.
He was friends with the McCann family.
He stayed at the SAME resort where Maddie disappeared from.
Of interest are the comments re the sexual predators staying at this resort.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Police searching for Madeleine McCann end forensic investigation

Harley Tamplin for Metro.co.ukMonday 8 Aug 2016 7:38 am

"...Operation Grange, an investigation into her disappearance, has cost £12 million since it was launched by David Cameron in 2011.

But the Sunday Mirror reported that the recent unsuccessful tests, carried out three months ago, will be the last by British officers.

A source told the newspaper: ‘The final forensics were carried out about three months ago but, sadly, they didn’t take us forward. There are no plans for any further forensic work to take place. ...."

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/08/police-searching-for-madeleine-mccann-end-forensic-investigation-6053797/#mv-b

Sad
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:36 am

The girl the internet thinks is Madeleine McCann: Mystery of the 'English-speaking' teenager living on the streets of Rome who homeless campaigners are trying to identify

"..... Mystery surrounds the identity of a young English-speaking girl spotted living rough on the streets of Rome.

The blonde girl, who is thought to be in her late teens, has garnered the attention of several Italian's because of her polite demeanour and inability to speak Italian.

People have said she refuses to accept money and answers questions in English.

Internet campaigners are now trying to get the girl home for Christmas....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958402/Mystery-English-speaking-girl-living-streets-Rome-Internet-campaigners-try-identify-young-homeless-woman-Maria-amid-speculation-Madeleine-McCann.html

What do you think?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:31 am

Podesta/Clement Freud staying at Freud's home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQIhdrkFmU

In Portugal during abduction stauong  a third of a mile away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUNETjHai4

Madeleine McCann is Alive Sitting w/ Podesta in Recent Photo ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56cDedHs6No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:18 am

Madeleine McCann's parents ban their lawyer from speaking to the press after Portugal's supreme court insisted they hadn't been proved innocent over their daughter's death

".... Kate and Gerry McCann have banned their Portuguese lawyer from giving any comment after judges said they had not been cleared over daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

Whilst Isabel Duarte had been carefully considering reaction on their behalf to a failed libel battle against a former police chief 'to protect my clients', they have now warned her: 'Don't say anything!'

Lisbon-based Ms Duarte received a copy of Portugal's Supreme Court judgement 10 days ago – a week after it was made to 'the bitter disappointment' of Maddie's parents and to 'the delight but no surprise' of Goncalo Amaral. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4235434/McCanns-ban-Portuguese-lawyer-speaking-press.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:15 am

McCanns are given £85,000 of taxpayers' cash to fund Madeleine search for another six months as police reveal they are closing in on her possible kidnapper

"....The parents of Madeleine McCann have been given a lifeline in the search for their daughter with a new £85,000 cash boost to police who now reveal they are closing in on her kidnapper.

Kate and Gerry McCann tonight said they are 'very grateful' for the continued support by Scotland Yard amid fears the controversial £11.1million investigation into Maddie's disappearance, codenamed Operation Grange, was being shelved. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4305014/McCanns-given-85-000-boost-fund-Madeleine-search.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Madeleine McCann was never abducted, expert following the case says

"....“When I do a crime scene analysis it is a theory based on evidence to then be given to police and used to look for more proof and evidence suitable for prosecution,” she said.

“When I analyzed (Madeleine’s) case, it led me to believe evidence does not support an abduction.

“An abduction was extremely unlikely based on the amount of time, evidence at the scene, and every other shred of evidence there has ever been.”

Brown said Madeleine most likely died an accidental death that was “covered up”.

“The evidence supports the theory of an accident occurring through neglect and possible medication,” she said.

“It’s my belief the body was moved to a desolate location and will never be found.” ...."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/15/madeleine-mccann-was-never-abducted-expert-following-case-says.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Madeleine McCann's parents lose third libel case to silence detective who claimed they faked their daughter's abduction

"....Kate and Gerry McCann have lost the third and final court case to silence a police officer who claims they faked the disappearance of their daughter Maddie.

Maddie: The Truth of the Lie was penned by Gonçalo Amaral,
the policeman who headed up the hunt for Madeleine McCann after she vanished from a Portuguese apartment.

A supreme court judge ruled in favour of the officer, upholding what he called his right to freedom of expression. ...."

"...Goncalo Amaral's 2008 book 'The Truth of the Lie' claimed the McCanns faked Madeleine's abduction to cover up her death ...."

"... There is no higher court in Portugal, meaning it appears the McCanns have expended all their options, according to local press.

The book claims the McCanns faked their daughter's abduction.

Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate, who were eating tapas in a bar in the Algarve when their daughter went missing, were hit with the fresh blow of anguish after a long civil battle.

Last month, The Portuguese Supreme Court ruled they had not proved they were innocent in the disappearance. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338616/McCanns-lose-final-court-case-silence-policeman.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Who is protecting Maddie's kidnapper? Detective who spent three years probing the disappearance claims her abductor has confessed to a friend and McCann may still be ALIVE

"...Edgar, who runs Alpha Investigations Group, was hired by the McCanns to look into Madeleine's disappearance.

The Metropolitan Police took over the case in 2011.

He said there was no evidence to arrest paedophile Raymond Hewlett or Euclides Monteiro, two suspects in the inquiry.

Hewlett died in 2007, aged 64, while Monteiro, 40, died in 2009.

Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portuguese resort Praia da Luz in May 2007 as her parents were dining at a nearby restaurant.

If she is still alive, the girl will turn 14 in May. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351498/Detective-claims-Madeleine-s-abductor-shielded.html

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:38 pm

'They've taken her': Nanny who looked after Madeleine McCann reveals despair of Kate and Gerry when they discovered she had gone missing at Portuguese resort which was so unsafe child minders were given rape alarms to walk home

"....A child minder who looked after Madeleine McCann has broken her silence nearly ten years after the three-year-old went missing.

The witness, who was working at the Portuguese resort where Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007, said she is still haunted by the night's events a decade on. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419516/Nanny-looked-Madeleine-McCann-breaks-silence.html

Read the comments under the above link. They are solid.

It is the use of the word, "they" I find suspect.
The mother did not say, "My daughter is missing!"
She did not say, "Help! Someone has broken in and taken my daughter!"
With no record of threats, she states, "THEY" have taken my daughter....

Now couple this with the short video of the family traveling on the bus to the resort.The father is asked, "Why so glum, Gerri?" The father is seen staring downcast while others are laughing around him.

In my opinion, this child was sold or killed. Gerri knew what was to come.
The break in? It was staged. The only fingerprints found on that window and screen were those of the mother....

Cadaver dogs hit on three locations in the apartment.
The first was under the window sill in the living area. A couch had been rearranged over the spot. The second was near the bed in parents' bedroom. The third was on a shelf in the parents' closet. (There were additional areas in the boot or trunk of the car.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Madeleine McCann may have been snatched by traffickers, top ex-cop says
the-sun.png
Published April 22, 2017

".. While cops initially believed Maddie could have wandered off and been killed, Sutton believes the tot would surely have taken her beloved toy "Cuddle Cat" if she had walked out of the apartment...."

"...Documentary-makers in Australia have said they will reveal new evidence in the “landmark television event” this weekend. ..."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3386806/madeleine-mccann-maddie-stolen-to-replace-dead-child/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Ten years of hope and heartbreak: Madeleine's bedroom is piled high with unopened gifts, Kate's given up work and Gerry's a now world-renowned heart doctor

"...They have coped in different ways with the tragedy. Back then, they were professional doctors: he a consultant cardiologist, she a family GP. Today, Kate, 49, still hasn’t returned to her job, choosing instead to be a full-time mother to the couple’s now 12-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie. A fitness fanatic, she finds comfort in daily work-outs at the gym.

Gerry McCann, 48, is now a professor of cardiac imaging at Leicester University as well as an internationally renowned cardiologist at Glenfield General Hospital in Leicester. ..."

"... Around the Ocean Club, there are superficial changes. The tapas bar and restaurant where the McCanns dined with their friends has been replaced with a snack bar only open at lunchtimes.

Gone, too, are the childcare centres where Madeleine and the twins spent time painting and playing, although the Ocean Club does offer a ‘Kids Club’ during the summer season and a baby-sitting service charged by the hour.

Holiday company Mark Warner, which arranged the McCanns’ holiday, pulled out of the resort in January 2015, and since then bookings for the resort are made in the UK via Thomas Cook...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4445414/Ten-years-hope-heartbreak-McCanns.html

IMO, they are still lacking a heart.... Wonder if mum still medicates her kids to control them? Ugly people.  

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:34 pm

More dribble.... er, drivel~ geek

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4444528/Significant-line-inquiry-Madeleine-McCann-case.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 am

Madeleine McCann's parents got special treatment from British police because they were doctors, claims Portuguese detective

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454460/Madeleine-McCann-tainted-soon-abduction.html#ixzz4fYYrMH00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 am

Prime suspect is a WOMAN: Police hunting for Madeleine McCann have spent months trying to find lady spotted close to Algarve apartment

"...The prime suspect in the case of Madeline McCann's disappearance is a woman, sources close to Scotland Yard have revealed.
The source says the woman was spotted near the Algarve apartments she was staying in on the night that she disappeared.
Police have allegedly been searching for her for months and described her whereabouts as 'a significant line of inquiry'.
The source told The Sunday Express, the source said: 'Detectives have scoured Europe looking for this woman who is thought to be the key to solving the entire case.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4459530/Prime-suspect-Madeleine-McCann-case-WOMAN.html#ixzz4fi0YIM8I

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 03, 2017 4:09 pm

.profiler says case 'solvable'
Cristina Corbin By Cristina Corbin Published May 03, 2017 Fox News
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

Where Is Madeleine McCann?

".... Madeleine went missing from a Portuguese resort where the family was vacationing in 2007, days before her 4th birthday.
On a warm evening in May 2007, 3-year-old Madeleine McCann was inside her family's vacation villa while her parents dined with friends some 60 yards away in the Portuguese resort town of Praia da Luz.

At 9:05 p.m., Madeleine's father found her asleep in the bedroom she shared with her younger twin siblings. At 10 p.m., she was gone. ...."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-10-years-later-fbi-profiler-says-case-solvable.html

And this is in front of the outdoor eating place the parents said was in their full view the whole time? And the window screen was broken from the inside with only the mother's prints on them? Who breaks out of the place with TWO doors easily at hand?
And what sane family with no cause returns to check on the kids every 20 to 30 minutes when the place is in full view? Did the child OD on the nightly drugs her mother was feeding her?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 03, 2017 4:15 pm

From the above link.
In the comments section.

".... tcard2010 1 hour ago
Both John Podesta and Tony Podesta fit the descriptions of the men who took Madeleine McCann. This is a story the U.S. media doesn't want people to know about. Why? Because John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and strategist. The Podesta brothers are known pedophiles and were in Portugal at the same hotel as Madeleine McCann. That is a fact and if the Podesta brothers had any conscience left, they would come clean and talk about what they did and where she is, whether dead or alive...."

There has been discussion of the man/men who were staying at a friend's apartment in the area. One or both of them (a Podesta and the friend) have criminal records for pedophilia.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 04, 2017 2:27 am

'We will be here for as long as it takes': Kate and Gerry pray for Madeleine with friends from fateful holiday and family as services are held in Britain and Praia da Luz 10 years after she vanished

"....Cruelly, their tormentor, ex-Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral, insisted in a TV interview on Monday that Madeleine's body had been hidden in a dead woman's coffin and cremated – a claim their spokesman Clarence Mitchell dismisses as 'so insane it is almost laughable.'
In Liverpool, where Kate hails from and her parents Susan and Brian Healy live, prayers will also be said.
Three-year-old Madeleine was discovered missing from her bed in the rented apartment by her horrified mother shortly after 10pm on May 3 2007. She had been left alone with younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie while her parents were dining in the nearby Tapas restaurant with their seven pals, who became known collectively as the Tapas Nine....."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470752/Kate-Gerry-McCann-join-prayers-Madeleine.html#ixzz4g5Y0gucg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 am

'The f***ing b******s have taken her': Witnesses tell of Kate McCann's screams on the night Maddie went missing 10 years ago

"...Jenny Murat, who lives 100 yards from the Ocean Club complex where the McCanns were staying, saw a car driving towards their apartment.

"....Speaking about the sighting for the first time, Mrs Murat told BBC Breakfast it was driving the wrong way down a one-way street.

'It was one of the small cars, like the rental cars – the normal, everyday sort of rental cars,' she said...."

'I saw the driver, I was beside the driver. Both of us looked at each other. I think he had a very British look about him.'

Mrs Murat also described seeing a woman standing outside the family's apartment on the night Madeleine went missing.

'I noticed her there and she kind of looked as if she was trying to hide from me. I do remember she was wearing a plum-coloured top,' she said.

Mrs Murat's son Robert, a translator, was the first person to be made an arguido – a named suspect – in the case...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468916/Algarve-resident-tells-car-sighting-near-Madeleine-McCann-apartment.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 04, 2017 2:40 am

BBC reporter claims he was offered exclusive access to Madeleine’s family if he spied on press pack for the McCanns

"...And the detective leading the case, Pedro do Carma, says British police made four local men in Praia du Luz suspects for three years when they obviously had nothing to do with the abduction.

Scotland Yard is still chasing a critical lead it believes could crack the case and it is understood they have returned to a theory that burglars were involved.

But the Portuguese police, who have previously accused the British of acting like a 'colonial power' in their country, say there is no evidence to back this up. ..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471474/BBC-reporter-claims-McCanns-team-offered-deal-spy.html#ixzz4g5bqPCKc
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Missing Girl Case Gets Creepier as Man’s Tattoo Surfaces on Internet

"....Another user posted, “Only in Maga would you find someone with an ‘I stole Madeleine McCann’ tattoo.”...."

http://conservativetribune.com/missing-girl-tattoo-internet/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Police are called in after psychic 'targets' Madeleine McCann's parents in 'cruel hoax' demanding money to tell them what happened to their missing daughter

"... Kate and Gerry McCann have reported psychic Susan Kelly to the police after she claimed to know 'the truth' about Maddie's whereabouts.

She said she knew what happened to the missing girl in three 'visions' and demanded payment from the McCanns before she gave any clues about what she had seen in her 'dreams'.

Kate and Gerry's spokesman Clarence Mitchell described the extraordinary offer as an 'extortion scam' and 'cruel hoax'.

He said: 'It causes Kate and Gerry more unnecessary pain and I've alerted them and the police.'...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981900/Psychic-targets-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Freckles wrote:From the above link.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-10-years-later-fbi-profiler-says-case-solvable.html
In the comments section.

"....  tcard2010 1 hour ago
Both John Podesta and Tony Podesta fit the descriptions of the men who took Madeleine McCann. This is a story the U.S. media doesn't want people to know about. Why? Because John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and strategist. The Podesta brothers are known pedophiles and were in Portugal at the same hotel as Madeleine McCann. That is a fact and if the Podesta brothers had any conscience left, they would come clean and talk about what they did and where she is, whether dead or alive...."

There has been discussion of the man/men who were staying at a friend's apartment in the area. One or both of them (a Podesta and the friend) have criminal records for pedophilia.

And then I read about pizza-gate in DC.....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 am

The TWO vital Maddie questions: Why didn't the Met quiz the McCanns again and who was the woman in purple?

".....Colin Sutton, a retired senior detective at Scotland Yard, has told how he was warned off taking the leadership of Operation Grange.

A senior officer, who Sutton knew well, told him: ‘You wouldn’t be happy leading an investigation where you were told what you could look at and what you could not.’ Meaning, presumably, that the McCanns were off-limits to further questioning.

Mr Sutton recalls: ‘It was made clear that this was an unofficial call and that it was made in my interest — so that I might not end up taking on a task which would ultimately frustrate me.

‘I do though think that a point worthy of reinforcing is that a proper, conclusive and reasoned elimination or implication of Kate and Gerry McCann would have been in everyone’s interest, most of all theirs. That would have been my first objective had I been leading Operation Grange...To eliminate or implicate those closest to the child in this type of case is not only the documented best practice, but is common sense.

‘Had Grange done this, then everything would be a lot clearer. I have no idea why this was not done, but I am satisfied [by] what has been said by the Met and what [information] is available that it was not [done].’ ....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048349/The-TWO-vital-Maddie-questions.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Police investigating Madeleine McCann disappearance head to Bulgaria in search of paedophile's widow known as the 'woman in purple'

Police are now searching Bulgaria in an attempt to find her and question her
It is understood the woman's husband, who is now dead, was a paedophile

".... Given that Mrs Murat (whose son Robert was arrested as a suspect two weeks after Madeleine’s disappearance, but cleared of any involvement) raised the alarm about the woman on the morning after the alleged abduction, it must be asked why it has taken ten years for attention to focus on this suspect? Equally pertinent, perhaps, is the question: why is the British taxpayer being asked to finance Operation Grange further when all other leads have come to dispiriting dead-ends?

During the past six years, a string of theories and suspects have come and gone. Variously, the spotlight has fallen on a group of British contract cleaners working in the resort, a smelly, pot-bellied man, a burglary gang posing as charity collectors, child-traffickers, gypsies and so on...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051251/Maddie-detectives-scour-Bulgaria-woman-purple.html

This speculating is ridiculous! Little late in the day to be wondering IF a woman who stared at a building and, perhaps, had a husband who was possibly a padeophil (but is now dead, we think....) should be brought in for more questioning.... Why not just tell the truth? Purple is the color of the occult.... and many satanic groups. Yeah. That should do it!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next