Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation

3 posters

Go down

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation Empty Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation

Post by butterfly64 Mon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation.

It amazes me the strategy Law Enforcement will go to in order to bring Justice to Haleigh Cummings and although I feel its well deserved, I also feel if an entire nation didn't want answers, sadly, Haleigh would have been chalked up to a cold case long before now.

The money that consisted of ground search's, air search's, two bodies of water drained and combed through, The questioning, repeated poly graph testing, a drug bust... but most of all... The media attention that makes them feel like wanting to strangle a few key players for making them appear incompetent. Is it shocking the way this story feels like we are back to square one not knowing what happened to Haleigh Cummings?

The latest news today is Ronald Cummings, father of missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who vanished from her Satsuma residence when she was 5 over a year, is taking a plea deal to testify against his X-wife Misty Croslin and her brother Tommy Croslin in exchange for 15 years due to his own drug trafficking charges that were originally brought against him in order to bring closure to Ronald's daughter Haleigh. Strategy is all Law Enforcement have left.

Tommy Croslin came forward in saying it was his cousin Joe to go to the residence the night Haleigh disappeared and although all the details have not been made public, it was said this was over a gun that wasn't there and Cousin Joe had everything to do with what happened to Haleigh. According to Tommy and the little information provided, Haleigh Cummings died in the house and yet both Tommy and Misty are claiming, they were in fear for their own lives in coming forward.

In listening to all the jail house recordings between Tommy and Misty Croslin, It simply amazes me why anyone would take what these two say seriously. Misty and Tommy have both failed polygraphs of the past. Tommy Croslin told his brother Timmy that he would make up a story if he had to prior to coming forward with the latest information. No one would listen to Tommy or to Misty for that matter when both parties said " we don't know what happened to Haleigh and we don't know where she is at" so with that said, is it surprising these two have taken a different route to be heard to get out of jail sooner?

Law Enforcement simply are humiliated aside being down right angered but to me, what they are going on is simply not right. They called this case a case of homicide with no remains, no physical evidence, no one directly admitting guilt and need I remind everyone the information Law Enforcement have are given by those who do drugs, fail testing and openly admitted they would lie if they had to? Law Enforcement want to bring a close to this case but they are not doing it properly.

In hearing the jail house recordings between Grandma flo and Tommy, I'm not really hearing Tommy sounding truthful by stating it was Joe. I also don't feel either Misty or Tommy were "afraid" of cousin Joe even long after Haleigh vanished so why all the secrecy? Even if all three of them, Misty, Tommy and cousin Joe's intentions were to steal a gun only to find out it wasn't there, hiding that information from Ron knowing his daughter is missing simply isn't something to hide for months on end. One of the three would have come forward by now.

The simple truth to the matter is Misty's love for Ron and what Ron would think if he knew the truth. It always has been about Ron to Misty. I don't believe for one minute that Misty knows where Haleigh is anymore then I think Tommy knows what happened either. Tommy's brain is wanting to make a deal to lesson his drug charges and the state is going to allow that given the fact Tommy made a prior deal to get off other charges of the past only to find out that was a lie as well? Does anyone even see how incompetent those are who are wanting to solve this case? Does anyone see how desperate they are considering Tommy lied before to strike a deal and they are letting him do it again? How is this even allowed I wonder. I'd honesty say it goes to show just how desperate Law Enforcement are.

Tommy is never going to pass a poly only because he has no clue what happened to Haleigh but Tommy also realizes if he doesn't say something regarding the disappearance of that little girl, no one is going to listen to him at all. Did anyone listen to Tommy when he said he has no idea what happened to Haleigh? No. Did anyone listen when he said he had no involvement with the little girl going missing? No. So what is left for Tommy to do? Sit and rot behind bars or come up with a theory of his own hoping someone will believe him? It's the biggest reason why its Tommy to come forward right this minute. He say's Joe did it and ironically Tommy is now being heard.

Misty is never going to admit she left the trailer because it was Ron to demand her to sit that night to watch both Haleigh and Jr. when Misty said to Ron she didn't want to. Misty's very first story was to say she was asleep and to this day, she remains saying the very same thing but I have a serious issue with her regarding that story. The issue is, she can't pass a poly. Does Misty have motive not to want to come forward. I would have to say so. here are the reasons below.

1) Misty never realized by the time she got back home that she would come home to missing five year old Haleigh so the best quick theory to state that's been used in other cases is " I was asleep".

2) If Ron knew at that time that Misty left the trailer after he got home to find his daughter missing I firmly believe given Ron's anger and temper that the headlines would have been " baby sitter found dead and 5 year old Haleigh Cummings is missing.

3) If Haleigh was found but found harmed, assaulted, or killed, Then Misty would have to take full responsibility very well knowing Misty was the caregiver the night the little girl was taken.

4) The night Haleigh was reported missing, If Misty admitted she left, she would have been arrested for leaving for neglecting a child and putting them in danger.

5) Misty didn't want to Jeopardize her relationship with Ron in anyway..... period!!

Misty's demeanor, the way she acted, the tears she shed days after Haleigh went missing certainly didn't sound like it was coming from a person who had witnessed the child had died nor did Misty appear to have knowledge her whereabouts. However, Misty did in fact appear guilty and the guilt she showed to me, was guilt of leaving and wishing she didn't.

How would Misty benefit, for herself, to openly admit she in fact left the trailer if that's what really did happen? I'm quite certain Misty's first thought would be, "what would Ron think of ME, if he knew that"?? To Misty, its not what Law Enforcement is going to think, its not how much time she's going to face, its all about Ron and all about what Ron would think or do like it has been since she met the guy.

I have thought all along that the reason Ron married Misty was to keep Misty at arms length. He marries her and still doesn't get to the truth. He divorces Misty but chalks it up to the media harassment at the same time of not letting Misty go completely just in case she's willing to talk or leak out by accident some information. I believed all along that Ron has been working with Law Enforcement to get to the bottom of what really went down the night Haleigh Cummings vanished from her Satsuma residence in February of 09. To Ron, Haleigh was his baby girl, She was daddy's little girl and no one far as Ron was concerned is going to get away with all that took place until justice is served. I feel Ron was a huge part in the drug sting and after that all went down, and still no answers that are solid, what is now left? He now figures to testify against Misty.

Is it really absurd to believe that Ron is now taking a plea deal to testify against Misty and Tommy Croslin to reduce fictitious charges of his own? I certainly don't think so. I think Ron will spend as many years as it takes to find out what happened to his daughter given too many factors to list. I think the key to solving this case is to get Misty to realize that Ron is against her in hopes to anger Misty enough to start telling everything she knows. Misty may not know exactly what happened to Haleigh, but if Misty could open that door and admit she left the trailer, who she left with and where she went, it most certainly would give Law Enforcement another avenue all together but like I said, Law Enforcement are drained physically and emotionally to where I feel this case is going to eventually close down to Haleigh is dead ( like its already been stated) and someone is going to take the rap for something someone didn't do. Without a body, I will always believe Haleigh is out there, somewhere.

People can argue the point all they want about the fact if Misty had left why aren't those she was with coming forward to say so. What If Misty was with those who are involved, those involved are not going to come forward simply because it would implicate themselves. Misty is never going to tell because it would make her liable and lose Ron for good. Misty is protecting her love for Ron best she can. She already admitted she still loves Ron. The girl got a tattoo of Ron right on her back and for a person to do that, shows the only person Misty is thinking about is Ron. I believe those Misty was with, even Misty is in the dark they had any involvement. Misty in my opinion, was lured away by who she thought were friends to where.... why would Misty think who she was with would do such a thing? and with that being said, Misty is not seeing the importance of coming forward completely. To Misty, it serves no purpose at all.

People in the surrounding area to where Haleigh was taken had openly admitted they saw Misty leaving or heard she left but it in fact was stated.

Most people want to believe Ron was somehow involved and that's easy to assume given Ron's past. A past of being abusive to woman and children, a past of drugs, a past with guns, a past of anger and rage and most likely a past Ron would rather not talk about. But when it came to his daughter, my gut is telling me that to Ron, Haleigh was the only thing that was pure and he simply didn't want to taint the investigation by digging up what most would rather just keep in the closet. Probably why the biggest reason Ron wanted to just keep the investigation strictly on Haleigh Cummings and I certainly can't say I blame Ron there in the least. Mind you, Ron and Crystal, with Crystal being Haleigh's biological mother, were cleared as suspects early on. To me, that would eliminate what most people want to believe about Ron.

The media has made quite the mess with their false reports and twisted allegations all because we live in a country that gossip and dirt intrigue people. We have to realize any comments we make as human beings, we could be hurting innocent people and although we would love nothing more then to find an alive Haleigh and bring those involved to justice, we also have to realize we are suppose to be living in a country to where its stated " innocent until proven guilty" and yet its not really the case as we know... its more " guilty until proven innocent". I think what's even sadder is how Law Enforcement can chalk this case up to a homicide without a body, without a bone one.. and who are leaning towards well known liars all because Law Enforcement are under the radar with an entire nation looking in.

The home in Satsuma Florida where 5 year old Haleigh Cumming's vanished from was ruled out long ago the little girl died in that home. Cadaver dogs were brought out and one would think if they went that far to use those dogs, wouldn't one think the dogs would have been brought into the residence at that time? and yet, its now being reported the little girl died in the trailer. Really? I'm not buying that theory and the state is going to buy that because its what Tommy Croslin said? Are people really lacking that much common sense to believe the nonsense being stated and aired?

Even when the river was combed through, bones of deer were reported, toenails of alligators were reported and yet out of over 300 bones to the human anatomy not one fragment of bone was reported to be those of Haleigh Cummings. Not one!

Yes, those behind bars are "finally" starting to talk, but it shouldn't be surprising by the way both Tommy and Misty who act like they are already strapped to the electric chair who are now doing just about anything to be heard. Meaning, people who sound in dire need to get out of their cages will say and do anything even if its a lie. Tommy mostly because he has children of his own and yet its Tommy who came forward first. Surprise Surprise?

Sadly, being Law Enforcement feel " comfortable" in stating Haleigh Cummings is dead, then law enforcement are going to end this with believing just that and the only thing left for Law Enforcement to do, is to make someone liable... even if its someone who had no involvement at all. There are many people who are innocent sitting in our jails today with this case being a prime example of what I'm talking about. If there was any "physical" evidence what so ever that belonged to Haleigh Cummings maybe I could feel as comfortable as they do for the way this case has been stated and until that evidence comes in other then a direct confession from the person who did it, I remain hopeful this is not the case Law Enforcement feel so comfortable in stating. To me, there just has to be more we are not hearing about but if there isn't, I don't feel Law Enforcement is going to retract their statement of Haleigh Cummings being deceased. For their reputations and sakes, don't you think they better be right? and I hate to bring this forward but hell, why not.. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Isn't it Sheriff Hardy who felt comfortable in making such a statement in regards to feeling comfortable with Haleigh being deceased who's son is now in huge trouble with the law?

How is Sheriff Hardy's work considered worth of value in the Haleigh Cummings investigation when his own immediate family member is needing serious attention or is that something Sheriff Hardy never saw coming in his own family? Can Sheriff Hardy figure out another family murder case when he couldn't see his own son's drug abuse considering these issues his son were dealing with are closer to home to observe and witness? I now almost have to question Sheriff Hardy's ability that most likely should be spent at home with family instead of believing he knows what he's even talking about anymore. At any rate, the Sheriff's attention to Haleigh certainly can't be his main focus due to the actions of his own son that any parent would have a very hard time in doing. I hope he see's that and doesn't continue to prejudge or jump when someone says " I know what happened".

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation Empty Re: Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation

Post by butterfly64 Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 am

Hi AJ,

I don't believe any truth to what Tommy has said in the tapes to flo or from flo to tommy or anyone who is implicating Joe. I do believe the story " the boy who cried wolf" was never read to any of them..lol.. and as its been reported.. far as we can throw that, it finally "appears" to be that no one is getting any plea deals other then Ronald, possibly.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation Empty Re: Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation

Post by khintx Tue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Standing ovation for butterfly! Well done! kh

Strategy in the Haleigh Cummings Investigation 179695
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I have to add that I am so impressed by the writing skills of so many of you here. Your ability to truly put your thoughts onto paper in such a way is amazing, I am not able to do that.

AJ, kh, butterfly64, Lottie, Snaz.......just to name a few, don't want to leave anyone out because there are many others as well. I so enjoy reading all of your thoughts and theories in these posts.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 am

Thank you Kh regarding my post. I love to write, I've had alot of my opinions on other issues posted in my local paper where I reside.

AJ- I know how easy it can be to really want to believe in a person but when Tommy retracted his story of being at the house at approx 10 pm just for a deal to get out, certainly lowers his credibility to anything stated down the road. This wasn't because he failed a poly, this came from Tommy's own mouth. Just curious, where's that small possibility they have lied?

If Misty could realize her love for Ron is not love, the girl would have it half made. Ron has physically and mentally abused Misty and that is fact. Misty has no self esteem that allows herself to feel the way she does about Ron but to Misty, I do believe this kind of love is the only love Misty knows. Ron testifying against Misty just might make her mad enough to let him go and start thinking of herself in a way to come clean and not worry what dear ole Ron is going to think.

You know, when I got a tatoo on my lower back I did this out of love for my son who had died. I never really cared about the stigma regarding "tramp stamp" only because I wanted it in a place that I know would never be revealed if I didn't want it to considering my age. My tattoo has his name entwined in rosary beads with a cross that hangs off it. I more have a sence of " my son has my back" at the same time of trying to remember him always. When I was so much younger, I got a tattoo of my first born child ( my daughter) on my left shoulder. My intentions were to have my other three boys on my right shoulder but after feeling the pain from the very first one.. my god, it hurt like hell and I couldn't go through with the other three names. Many years later and after tragedy struck our own family, I felt that need to express my love with the tattoo I now have. Lets just say, there are NO words to describe the pain with the lower back tattoo.. didn't think I'd get through that pain but with the meaning behind it all, I toughed it out best I could.

Now.. with that all being said.. Misty's lower back tattoo with Ron's name all over it, I'm telling ya this girls love for Ron is right the hell up there. Misty is so young to have a mans name engraved on her body as it is let alone the sheer agony of pain that goes along with it all. I know I'll never regret my tattoo's only because my love for my kids are unconditional and yet Misty is one day going to regret the permanent mark she has for life. Her tattoo ( indicating love for Ron) speaks volumes why she is hiding something is what I'm really trying to say.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Fri May 21, 2010 10:58 am

I agree AJ, I do agree Tommy lied on the first deal to get out and possibly why. Naturally, he retracted it and admitted he did just that. but then, as we know, Tommy is the one who comes forward to say all he said in regards to what happened to Haleigh and it was cousin Joe. So why believe that statement? Far as I've heard... seeing how days have passed since, its being reported that no deals are on the table for Tommy. Thank goodness. the only reason I made mention AJ at all, is because you think Tommy and Misty are telling the truth? If so, I was only wondering why. Misty and or Tommy both may have good reasonings considering the facts that surround their lives, (upbringing and being unfortunate kids that led to bad decision making) but once a person lies one time.. its really too hard to believe what they say anymore especially considering the circumstances that surrounds a missing or deceased child.

What I think is not right, is setting them up to get busted on drugs all because they want answers in the Haleigh investigation. You know, Maybe if they were smart back then (LE), Maybe they should have made misty do a drug test the day after Haleigh went missing and then charged her on it for failing (because we know she would have) and then used her at that time for "answers" as to what really happened. Sleeping or not, no one should be watching children under the influence of illegal drugs. Not too sure how well that would have worked out but it may have eliminated huge money that's already invested in this case along with the possibility of leading them elsewhere.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 pm

AJ... (chuckling to myself).. thanks for explaining what you meant!! I get it now. not your fault I didn't get what you were saying before. sorry, my bad.

One thing about Grandma flo though, no matter what the real theory is to this case.. true or not true.. Grandma Flo may have thought she was reporting what she knew "first" but no, she wasn't. All calls are recorded and all calls from Tommy or Misty leaving the jail are being tuned into the moment a call is made so LE are very well aware what is being said or not. "Especially" those two who are making calls. Those two are under the radar big time.

I don't think Joe knows what happened either but being he was there that night, and no doubt not such a good kid if you know what I mean, he is getting the "you did it'.

I don't have much respect for a grandmother (grandma flo) to go on the Jane Valez show and act like Misty enjoyed being raped due to being around Joe alot of the times. (head spinning) Certainly put Jane at a loss for words if you ask me. and to come out and say " If you don't like what I have to say, you can kiss my butt where the sun don't shine".. my God, and this is suppose to be what a very well matured woman sounds like? I'd be quite humiliated if it were my grandma!

Far as Ron AJ, your right. They are in fact trying to get Ron to turn against misty and before it was even stated on tv, its kinda like a no brainer? If Misty can see Ron is against her, then maybe Misty will drop her love torch she carries for the guy and tell ALL that happened.. not just bits and pieces. I know you see this differently and I can appreciate your theory into thinking Misty doesn't know what happened to Haleigh. I too believe Misty doesn't know what happened either, but I don't believe Misty is telling the truth about her sleeping. I think she went out that night not thinking anything would happen but unfortunately it did.

Ron certainly doesn't care what he has to do only because to Ron, if he would die or kill for his child, he certainly will do all it takes. Ron even said he didn't care if he had to spend the rest of his life behind bars if he killed the person who took his daughter. With that being said, isn't that what Ron is doing now?

Far as lying to save your a**.. (lol) Everyone in this world lies. Everyone does. Some do it to save another alot of hurt. Some lie so bad, they believe their own lies. I'm the type of person that when I lie, its usually due to not wanting to hurt another. I'm far from perfect that's for damn sure. but heck, at least I can admit it. Anyway... Jail is the worst place to be on this planet and given the situation, I certainly can see why they are lying.

Its actually a very sad situation if you ask me. somewhere I read but don't quote this to be true.. but somewhere I had read that Nay Nay was over during the day. I have listened to Nay Nay talk as a whole on utube and although she appears like the innocent type kinda girl, I don't trust her at all. but that's just me and my thinking. If Nay Nay was there the day of .. the night haleigh went missing, why isn't Nay Nay being questioned for all to see? Just curious.

I also read at one time as well that Amber, Nay Nay and Misty were all key to this case. I dunno AJ, something tells me who ever wrote that up is right.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down