Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am

Off Topic:

Has anyone seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM_nhACE6VE&feature=more_related
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by Sherry Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am

Hello, Kyron's friends~

Here is a news article about Kyron's Wall of Hope_

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100663409.html

They have to move it because school will be starting soon.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am

Calypso-I remember the story breaking, but I never saw the youtube. Thanks for posting it.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am

~waving at Jewel-y!~

Thanks, Calypso, I had not seen that nor heard of it, at least, I don't believe I have. What if that mother was making a false allegation-she would put her own mother through the hell of prison for it! I wonder how it has all turned out.

good night
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am

good night Sherry.

sweet dreams

Sleep
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:09 am

Criminal Profiler: Don't Just Focus On Stepmom

POSTED: 8:58 am PDT July 14, 2010
UPDATED: 9:31 am PDT July 14, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A criminal profiler not involved in the Kyron Horman investigation said Wednesday that focusing entirely on stepmother Terri Horman would be a mistake.

Frank Colistro, a forensic psychologist, said people following the case should be careful when pointing the finger at Terri Horman because authorities have not named her as a suspect or even a person of interest.

"We can do a disservice to the investigation by taking attention off other people who maybe ought to be observed and looked at," Colistro said.

Terri Horman told Multnomah County investigators she last saw Kyron on June 4 at Skyline School. Her husband, Kaine Horman, became aware of the boy's disappearance after he walked out to the bus stop later that afternoon and Kyron did not show up.

**READ MORE AT LINK
http://www.kptv.com/news/24256180/detail.html
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

Nothing new today? I was hoping something would be breaking.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Interesting opinion article:

This Very Well May Be 'The Last Waltz' For the Kyron Horman Investigation!

By John G. Kays
August 15th, 2010 20:51 EST

INVESTIGATORS DESPERATELY STRUM A LAST WALTZ TO OBTAIN ANY REAL EVIDENCE.NO-ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND REMEMBERS THIS GOD-FORSAKEN WHITE TRUCK, PERIOD!

On November 25, 1976 The Band performed The Last Waltz concert at Winterland Ballroom in San Francisco. They would go out in style, out with a Big Bang, and play their hearts out for the Ages; The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down could symbolize their departure from show business. Similarly, investigators in Portland, Oregon are playing their Last Waltz in terms of an attempt at solving the bewildering Kyron Horman missing person`s case.

Read more:
http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/08/15/this-very-well-may-be-the-last-waltz-for-the-kyron-horman-investigation.php
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 am

I think I love him! Best article EVER! Thanks Piper.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Another writer in response to the above article:

Kyron Horman Didn't Leave The School in The White Truck

Published:August 16th, 2010 14:26 EST

Hey there, I liked your Cinderella story, but I think you are missing something. Yes the cops focused on Terri Horman. It was obvious, and Kaine became their pawn. The problem is, it didn`t pan out. All their work only verified her alibi.

The last PC was a joke, they know Kyron didn`t leave the school in the white truck. They don`t care about the white truck anymore. The investigative tool now is to keep the public thinking, and especially about vehicles. They want to identify and account for all the vehicles they can that were around the school that morning in the hopes they can get a description on the one that took Kyron. Why do you think they asked people to call in giving info on their own vehicles? If you parked near Skyline school, they want to ask you-- "Did you notice any other vehicles nearby?"

They are finally looking for a predator.

Of course they could not come out and say that. Could not come out and admit they have been wrong all along, and ruined a woman`s life in the process. That will never happen.

And since these guys have never been up to the task of finding a predator who abducts random children, it`s doubtful this case will ever be solved.

http://thesop.org/story/letters/2010/08/16/kyron-horman-didnt-leave-the-school-in-the-white-truck.php
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I only pray that if is a predator, the fact they haven't even attempted to look for him may be the one thing that saves Kyron's life. Why bother killing him if no one thinks you even exist? They could be keeping him alive and hidden. Not a wonderful thought, but it is a thought that he could be alive.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Maat wrote:I only pray that if is a predator, the fact they haven't even attempted to look for him may be the one thing that saves Kyron's life. Why bother killing him if no one thinks you even exist? They could be keeping him alive and hidden. Not a wonderful thought, but it is a thought that he could be alive.

It's hard for me to think that LE is a collection of stooges...and let's remember that they continue to tell us that Terri is cooperating.

Thing is, if Terri has Kyron stashed, it would be in her best interest to get rid of him. They must know this. So if they think that Terri is responsibe, then they must beleive he is already gone. But they keep telling us the opposite.

Sometimes I think they are allowing the public to speculate it's Terri, JUST BECAUSE they know it's not. But then I can't reconcile the idea that they have allowed the destruction of this family, that Kyron needs in place, when they solve this.

So then I'm back to them not REALLY thinking he's alive.

...unless they think it's ok (collateral damage or something) and really don't give a whoop about the family, and stay firmly focused on bringing him home and the rest is incidental.

crystal ball
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Mike Cook has me curious. He suddenly appears in their lives AFTER Kyron disappears. What is his history? Is it likely he is a kidnapper and he put himself in the family to know where they were in it?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Maat, Mike went to school with Kaine, and lived close by. When he contacted the family, Terri was the only one who actually talked to him. Kaine didn't have much to do with him, even though he did help put out flyers about Kyron.

I guess Kaine and Dez thought they were too good to talk with him. Any way, they had each other, so they didn't need anyone else.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:57 pm

sitemama wrote:Maat, Mike went to school with Kaine, and lived close by. When he contacted the family, Terri was the only one who actually talked to him. Kaine didn't have much to do with him, even though he did help put out flyers about Kyron.

I guess Kaine and Dez thought they were too good to talk with him. Any way, they had each other, so they didn't need anyone else.

Sometimes I wonder about him too...could he have done this cuz he was po'd at Kaine for not refriending him or something...he's shady but I don't know if he could be responsible.

I do wonder a lot about Kaine though...all this seems like it could be going in his favor.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

We don't know if he tried to befriend Kaine before Kyron went missing or not. All we know is he said when he heard about Kyron, he went there to see if there was anything he could do to help them.

Maybe he did try to approach Kaine when he first moved there, and was ignored. But I don't think he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Last edited by sitemama on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

We do know. It's been reported that he moved out of state and returned recently. Upon his return he contacted Kaine several times but that Kaine never returned his calls...I guess he spoke to Terri on those occations. After Kyron went missing, he injected himself into the situation.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:20 pm

OK, I didn't know he had tried to contact Kaine when he moved back. So, if he spoke to Terri on those occasions, then Terri did know who he was when he was putting out flyers for Kyron.

Frankly, I see Terri as a much friendlier and nicer person than any of the other three.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

sitemama wrote:Maat, Mike went to school with Kaine, and lived close by. When he contacted the family, Terri was the only one who actually talked to him. Kaine didn't have much to do with him, even though he did help put out flyers about Kyron.

roflao roflao

You don't hear of Kaine or Dez having friends to talk to about this...Terri did and they made a huge deal of it though.

You don't hear of friends or family coming to support Kaine and Dez....Terri is just the opposite....and even befriended Kaine's friend after Kaine wasn't interested in getting close to anyone.

Dez and Kaine have hung tight and isolated to each other for support (except for also Tony) and I have to wonder why they seem to have no interest in getting close to people and friends who want to help in some way. they seem very cold and disinterested...except for donations via that cold website, and for the preplanned TV spots where show how tight they are with each other and no one else.

It doesn't make me feel like they are the most emotionally sensitive people in the group.

They actually seem to be distant and controlling of getting too close to the whole thing!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Dez and Kaine remind me of CA & GA. They have no friends, and no family members to be spokes persons for them. You know, in some of the other cases we have followed, the parents had someone else to speak for them, because it was too hard for them to go before the cameras. But these 2 couples don't seem to have anyone. That is really tragic, if you think about it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Makes you wonder how many bridges they may have burned. And how many enemies they have out there.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

Maat wrote:Makes you wonder how many bridges they may have burned. And how many enemies they have out there.

WOW Maat - that's an interesting thought!

OH GOD! Where is this child. We sit here glued to our PC's, and it bugs me...I don't know how old your children are - but mine are roughly Kyron & Kiara's age. I spend time, that I should spend with them, thinking and pondering Kyron.

It's always something.

This THING seems more important - how important are these things in comparison.

It's a difficult decision. But I'll tell you, on more than one occation, I've felt that Kyron is trying to teach us something. Something about the attention that we give to those around us.

I hope to god things work out in a good way, although I'm having a hard time seeing how it's even possible at this point, but I do think we could all learn something here.

Something that will keep all the kids we care about safe.

Pay attention.

Be IN the moment.

and,

Remember we are ALL part of the village!

God, please, as I lay my head on my pillow tonight, secure in knowing my cildren are safe, please be with those who cannot feel so comfortable and please guide our society to provide a safer environment for our little ones.

Hugs to the Horman family!!! And help us bring Kyron home.

night all.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 am

sitemama wrote:Dez and Kaine remind me of CA & GA. They have no friends, and no family members to be spokes persons for them. You know, in some of the other cases we have followed, the parents had someone else to speak for them, because it was too hard for them to go before the cameras. But these 2 couples don't seem to have anyone. That is really tragic, if you think about it.

They do me too, mama!

G and C did have Rick come out to speak...oh yeah, but that wasn't a good thing. Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 am

Court docs: Terri Horman text message confirms $350K cost of lawyer

by Michael Rollins, KGW staff
kgw.com
Posted on August 16, 2010 at 2:18 PM
Updated yesterday at 7:28 PM

PORTLAND -- New court documents include a text message transcript where Terri Moulton-Horman clearly states the amount she's paying her attorney.

The transcript was included as part of a filing by Kaine Horman asking a judge not to delay divorce proceedings between the two.

Kaine Horman wants to protect his financial assets and argues that Terri Horman must divulge in divorce court where she's getting the money to pay her attorney.

Text log, Michael Cook and Terri:

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/0060_001.pdf

Read the rest of article here:
http://www.kgw.com/home/Court-documents-show-Terri-Horman-text-message-confirms-350K-cost-of-her-lawyer-100797134.html?commentPage=0#comments
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 am

In regards to the above article, it is misleading. It doesn't confirm the cost of her lawyer, it only confirms what she texted to Michael Cook. Was she lying to impress him since she's now arguing that amount is not correct?

Too bad the other messages were blacked out... Shocked
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am

I can tell you the ring I have is a cubic zirconia and worthless, when in reality, it is a diamond worth a million dollars. Or I could tell you I weigh 125 lbs, when I might weigh that ON THE MOON. I can tell you anything in a text. That does not make it fact. A canceled check would be proof.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 am

"................To prove the amount, Rackner attached a series of text messages, allegedly between Terri Horman and family friend Michael Cook on June 30, in which she allegedly told Cook she paid Houze $350,000.

"Guess how much he costs?" Horman allegedly wrote to Cook.

"Zillions?" Cook wrote back.

"350 K," Terri Horman replied............."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100805544.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terri Emailed this to M.Cook. That does not make it factual nor does it prove anything one way or the other. Maybe she was exaggerating. Maybe she was looking for sympathy. Maybe when she met with her attorney he said something like "this could get very expensive..... maybe up to 350,000." But it does not prove that this is in fact how much her defense is going to cost or how much she has already paid. I hate this kind of reporting.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

I don't think the text means anything either.

Why did she say it? Who knows? But it sure got Kaine's jockeys in a twist! He wanted half of it! Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am

I have put in text messages that I am going to kill people or I kicked someone's a$$ at times. I have yet to kick anyone's booty (some people need it) and, so far, I have not murdered anyone. Those are not proof. Just running off at the mouth.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am

And it doesn't say she paid it, only that's what "it" costs.

They would have had discussions about costs of different scenarios: "I charge X per hour," and "If you're indicted and go to trial, it could be as much as $350,000." That text doesn't say she paid it already, and no lawyer would ask for that kind of retainer before even indictment.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 am

I think Terri was just running her mouth, and I also think she got that amount when her atty told her that is the amount Kaine owes her for being his housewife, and taking care of his children so he could work. That is the amount he is asking from Kaine for Terri.

But in the text messages, she says something else before she answers his question.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 am

sitemama wrote: But in the text messages, she says something else before she answers his question.
I think a couple things are sent/recd that are blacked out. Problem is that so is the account information so we don't know if she's texting James or DeeDee or anyone else for that matter...it could be more detail with MC, but I bet not.

In terms of the $350K...I can't even believe this is being discussed & haggled over in court...it's a foolish statement it prooves nothing about what Houze is being paid! I'm sure it was an estimate from which his retainer was determined.

What a petty thing to bring to court...Hey Kaine, let's focus on Kyron, huh!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Kaine spoke! don't know when it was though, but I just saw it on the news.

He was dismantling the toys from Kyron's wall to take them home for him and he said he was going to go shopping for school supplies so when Kyron came home he'd be ready for school!

Note to Kaine: School supplies are sold all year round....when Kyron comes home he's going to need some time to chill before he goes off to school (THAT school too!) so you're being a dumbarse going shopping for school supplies right now. Get real for once! You are making me sick. Lottie, peace-out...
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

He sure did, Lottie! There's a video of him under Kyron's Wall of Hope thread.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

It could have been as simple as a typo to she could have told him figure because she wanted to test him and see if he could be trusted.

This is one of those "mountain out of a molehill" scenarios.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Desiree's line of work and how she met Tony. I've been curious as to her occupation.

The Kyron Files
The 14 most important people and things to emerge from the Kyron Horman investigation

August 4th, 2010

The Mother
Desiree Young
Residence: Medford

A mother who gave up custody of her son five years ago for health reasons and now faces losing him forever, Desiree Young appears to be the most tragic figure in this story after Kyron himself. Desiree’s breakdowns at press conferences have been the most heartbreaking public moments since Kyron went missing. She has also lashed out at those she and Kaine see as hindering the investigation, ramping up public anger at Terri and her friends.

Desiree’s backstory adds to the pathos. When the boy was 2 years old, Desiree suffered kidney failure she says was a result of taking a medication that was not FDA-approved—what medication, she won’t say. She went to Canada for treatment, but again has declined to give specifics. When she returned to Oregon, she tried to regain custody of Kyron and an older son from her first marriage. She was denied by Kaine and the other father, and never fought their decision in court. Desiree is now seeing a therapist to help deal with Kyron’s disappearance and has returned to work as an accountant at Lithia Motors in Medford.

The Stepfather
Tony Young
Residence: Medford

Not much attention has been paid to Tony Young, Desiree’s third husband and a detective with the Medford Police Department. Taciturn in public, he stays in the background while Kaine and Desiree take the stage during news conferences, or sits quietly in a corner when they’re interviewed. But having a cop close by has benefited the family, with Tony working as a bridge to investigators—helping determine when the family releases information they believe will help solve the case. He and Desiree met five years ago when she was working at a bank in Medford and reported a possible fraud. Tony was assigned the fraud case, and the two hit it off. He previously worked for the Oregon Department of Corrections and the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/#comments_add
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 am

I don't know about you guys, but my BUTT sure is getting tired!

Photobucket
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks Maat! It's a very long article they posted entitled "Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions"

Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM Updated: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 11:29 PM

Here's a few pics from it:

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 Terri10

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 Terri_10
Terri & Richard Ecker Married 8/16/96

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 Terri_11
Richard, James and Terri
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 am

I'm still newspaper
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Piper~

I didn't know you could get the paper delivered to the Enchanted Forest!! Man, am I out of the loop! Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 80578
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

ANYTHING can be delivered to the EF...just ask eva and Jules...You just gotta have connections....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Anything!

...and...

Anybody!!! Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Julie, how many bodies have been delivered to you?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Too many to count!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Calypso wrote:Piper~

I didn't know you could get the paper delivered to the Enchanted Forest!! Man, am I out of the loop! Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 80578
!

Calypso, the door to the EF (Enchanted Forest) is thru the Creative Writing thread...FYI, under Chit Chatter... Very Happy
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 am

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman

Reported by: Carly Kennelly
Email: ckennelly@koin.com
Last Update: 8/16 1:05 pm

....................."I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."................

Is it just me, or has this article been updated to reflect that the Terri was holding her baby daughter in her arms at the store? kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 am

No, I think it was there all along. I remember thinking they were finding every little thing to zing her on, and this was just one more. You know, she had a sick baby and was so bad of a mother that she chatted and showed a picture of another child.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm

I know it. I don't know why this woman just didnt call the authroities and have her arrested on the spot!
Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 19 118198
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Calypso, that is funny!!!!

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

NO NO you guys are taking it wrong...

Yes it was updated. What happened was there was a video clip on the local news that showed this statement - it's an important one because at the time many were wondering if DeeDee was in the car with Kiara (and possibly Kyron) - or something.

The article and video that was posted online didn't show this comment.

A person called the station and said - "am I crazy did I see this or not?"

So they updated it online.

The important pieces of info:

Andrea saw Terri AND KIARA. And that it was at 9:30-10:00.

DeeDee is accounted for at her job at 9-9:45...so she couldn't have been in the truck nor could she have been babysitting while Terri did something to Kyron.

The REPORTER asked her if she (Terri) was acting strange (or odd I can't remember the exact wording) ...Andrea said no. When pushed she said about the strangest thing was that they were passing eachother and stopped to have a conversation. She didn't necessarily say that THAT was strange - just that that was the strangest thing about the whole thing.

I think without (what I assume is a sarcastic tone aimed at the reporter) it's hard to read that without it coming across the way the reporter likely attempted to do.

Make sense?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next