Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05

2 posters

Go down

Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05 Empty Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05

Post by Snaz Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

The Mysterious Disappearance of Tara Grinstead

By Seamus McGraw
Tara Grinstead's Last Night Home
Ocilla, GA October 22, 2005

A few crisp leaves, the first to sense the coming chill shuddered on their branches and then let go. Some tumbled softly to the ground, others landed on a jack-o-lantern grinning in mock malevolence outside the prim white house on the corner of Park Street.

It was late by the standards of Tara Grinstead's neighborhood, 11 p.m. on a Saturday night in October, cool and clear, a good night for sleeping and most of the neighbors on the schoolteacher's peaceful residential street were taking advantage of it. Not all of them, of course. There were a few lights on in neighboring houses, but not many. Her next-door neighbors were asleep. Joe and Myrtle Portier, "Mr. Joe and Miss Myrtle," Tara called them, often waited up for her, watching for the lamp in her bedroom to be doused. It was their private signal that Tara had again made it home safely. Not that night. That night, the Portiers had retired early. Their lights were off.

No one really knows for certain precisely what Tara did after she pulled into her little carport that night. Neighbors would later say that they heard her dog barking, but that was hardly unusual. Whenever Tara returned home, she would be greeted by the excited yelping and barking of her young German Shepard — the history teacher had named her Dolly Madison — who spent most of her time in the fenced in yard behind the carport.

Read much more: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/tara_grinstead/1.html

www.missingtara.com/

www.findtara.com/

Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05 Resized_Tara_Grinstead

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05 Empty Re: Tara Grinstead -- Missing 10/22/05

Post by Snaz Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Disappearance of Tara Grinstead, Former Beauty Queen, Still a Mystery

Sarah F. Sullivan
Published September 30, 2008 by:

On the evening of October 22, 2005, 30-year-old schoolteacher, Tara Grinstead, disappeared near her home in Ocilla, Georgia. After attending a beauty pageant and dinner party, she told friends she was going straight home. After she didn't show up for work on Monday, Grinstead, a former beauty queen, was reported missing, according to CNN.

Police found the clothes she wore Saturday night on her bedroom floor. Her cell phone was charging, her car was parked in the driveway and her purse and keys were missing. Adding to the confusion, Grinstead's car doors were unlocked, the car seat was pushed back too far for Grinstead's 5-foot, 3-inch frame and an envelope full of cash was found on the dashboard.

Her boyfriend of six years had broken up with Grinstead a year before, but had recently returned to town. Though he was dating someone, he continued to call Grinstead and they had argued a week before her disappearance. Though police are not ruling out the possibility of foul play, they also believe it is possible, according to CNN, that Grinstead may have "walked away from all the drama in her personal life."

Read more: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1075188/disappearance_of_tara_grinstead_former.html?cat=41
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by lamdi Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 am

TARA GRINSTEAD
was once acompany who was driling oil wells,this company named Harolds,s&Samuel,s co..i see iceland petrol refinery my be wher this company was worked.i see Tara an area where cotton is grown,corn,Rape.etc....TARA love animals i see horses dogs.farm.ranch..i see whiskey factory
rectangular bottles.wallkar....i hear maryland.massatuches..10ml from the whisky factory Tara
fell into well more than 60m..i hear Tara cry besy ore bety dog name..befor she missing she was to a ranch i see her with horses...the last person she speak befor she lost was Dave..and the last woman she speak was Mandy...nobody kill Tara. it was bad luck accident.
my name .lamdi hasan
romania
e mail lamdi22@gmail.com
esp vision.strong vision.
after my vision done i see this comment
#THERE'S LOTS OF OLD OPEN WELLS OUT THERE#

lamdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down