Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Empty Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am

Have You Seen This Man? Family Pleads For Help In Finding Him?

by Jan Barrett, Editor - BNN 6-20-10

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Zac1

This coming Thursday, June 24th will make one full year since 26 year old Zachary D. Pittman disappeared. Zachary was born November 29, 1983. According to reports given he was last seen at his home at 35333 Mockingbird Loop after a dispute from a member of his family in Pearl River, Louisiana on June 24th 2009.

Zachary should be easy to identify by the tattoos he has on his right shoulder and forearm which are said to be of the names of his children. He stands approximately 5 ft 10 in tall and was last seen wearing his hair close cut and he had a goatee. He was believed to have been wearing camouflage shorts with a dark colored T-shirt, either black or blue and it was said he had on a pair of flip flops.

Sad as it may be, the police claim that they do not have any reason to believe that foul play was involved. The family is aware that the possibility of Zachary no longer being with us is very likely. They do not think he just left town to never come back because he would never have left his daughter, who is 3 years old now and step-daughter, who is 4, behind. He also was very close to his mother. She said that he called her everyday and when he didn’t call her was there at her home.

Zachary’s mother, Christy Ragas, has posted large signs all over the area where he was last seen. She has been working hard to get help in finding her son as much today as she was when he first disappeared. My husband and I talked to Christy this morning and we were told the story about what happened in her words, and she shared her thoughts about what could have happened. She is rightfully frustrated by always coming to a dead end when she gets leads or being told that everything is being done that can be, yet her son has still not been found.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/124738

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

This is the official Missing Persons Poster from St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office, Slidell, LA:

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 34h70y1

http://www.stpso.org/missing.php?id=9&start=0

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 am

"Zachay Pittman - Some Information Surfaces"

Posted on June 21st, 2010 by Simon Barrett, Editor - BNN

We mentioned this Missing Person case briefly on yesterdays radio program (listen here), Jan also put up an article about the case (read about Zach).

In a nutshell Zach Pittman, a 26 year old man left his home at approximately 11pm on June.24 2009. He has not been seen since. What smells bad in this case is that Zach Pittman lived in a rural area, he had no money, no cell phone, no Drivers License, and no access to a car.

This case received no media attention at the time it happened. Why? That was the question that was running through my mind as Jan and I were talking to his mother Christy Ragas. I do not want to make light of what was a very emotional call, but what kept popping into my mind was that amusing GEICO Insurance advert that runs seemingly every hour on TV. The setting is the Board Room, and a well dressed executive offers the comment “Well if I was a cute little lizard with an English accent I could sell more”.

That statement sums up the world of missing people quite well. If the person missing is a young Caucasian female, the press is all over the case. With that press attention comes the attention of the public. I can cite many cases, Jon Benet Ramsey, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, these just touch the very tip. The country falls in love with these dear little girls and a press feeding frenzy ensues.

That same reaction does not occur when the missing child is male and has a learning disability. Adji Desir deserves as much attention as everyone else.

Zach Pittman received almost no attention at all. As best I can see he received a scant paragraph in the Times Picayune, and the same paragraph in the Slidell newspaper.

No Nancy Grace for Zach, just a rather chintzy passing mention. In fact even the brief mention has a story behind it. Originally one of the publications wanted to charge $80 to publish it!

Zach Pittman’s mother is firmly convinced that her son is dead. Off the record, she has been told the same things by the police. Christy Ragas is a lady that has her feet firmly planted on the ground. She openly admits that her son was not a saint, he had skirmishes with the law, he also had dipped into the drug world, but he was a good father. Not only was he providing for his biological daughter, but one that his girlfriend also had.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/124747

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 am

Missing Person Case - Zachary Pittman - From A Mother's Point of View

Posted on July 7th, 2010 by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, crimeRead

On June 24, 2009 Christy Ragas received a phone call from her 26 year old son, Zachary Pittman. Little did she know this would be the last time she would ever hear from him again.

Now I know a father has pain when he loses a child, but a mother has more than just pain. A mother that has carried a child from the moment of conception to the minute they are born into this world, knows this child better than anyone else could ever dream of. Please don’t for one second think I am saying a father doesn’t have pain, I am only saying that a mother’s feelings are so different.

My case of course was different from Christy’s but when I had to bury my twin boys (they were born pre-mature) a part of me was buried with them. This was 28 years ago and I still have that feeling of emptiness inside me and even though not too many others understood why I couldn’t just move on, I would cry at night and walk the floor as the years passed by and when I have time alone I still cry for them. I had two other children after this and I love them dearly but I still grieve for my twin boys.

My point in bringing this up is because I grieve for two babies that I never had a chance to hold or cuddle with. I was cheated out of my right as a mother to raise the boys. Maybe this is why this case hit me so close to my heart. When I heard of the pleas from Christy needing help in finding her son Zach, my heart reached out to her. She is going through the kind of pain that I would not wish on my worse enemy.

Christy has lost her son. She looks at her granddaughter (Zachary’s daughter) who doesn’t understand where her Daddy is and I am sure she hurts even more. Christy knew her son better than anyone else. He trusted her to tell her everything that he did. He knew there was nothing he couldn’t talk to her about, no matter what the subject was. She had an awesome relationship with Zach and she knows he would never have walked away from her and his children. The first thing everyone wanted to know was if he was on drugs.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/124860

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 pm

They are right about Zach not getting any coverage, I was not aware of him missing. What about the dispute with a family member comment? To go missing in the middle of nowhere with nothing on him suggests foul play to me. I hope getting the media coverage out there will help find out what's happened to him. Thanks Ann.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 2aexydk
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

The police often don't suspect foul play when they should. I wish we had more information available on this case. Have they ever said what family member Zachary had a dispute with and who witnessed the dispute?

Last edited by Justice4all on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

~Snipped~

What happened on June/24, 2009 remains a mystery. There are some theories, and some of them are giving me pause for thought. It has been said that two days before his disappearance he had a fight with the son of someone holding an elected position in the area. Is that relevant? I don’t know. What I do know is that we have a case that needs to get some attention.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124747
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Here is a link to the Missing Zachary Pittman Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001240977250&v=wall
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Piper wrote:They are right about Zach not getting any coverage, I was not aware of him missing. What about the dispute with a family member comment? To go missing in the middle of nowhere with nothing on him suggests foul play to me. I hope getting the media coverage out there will help find out what's happened to him. Thanks Ann.

Hi, Piper!
Christy Ragas, Zach's mom, turned to Jan and Simon Barrett for assistance in getting law enforcement to investigate her son's case. Jan and/or Simon wrote over 20 articles ......you can see how all of this unfolded. I have about 20 or more links in chronological order. I used these in my recent efforts with main stream media in New Orleans, La. So far I have one 'No.' However this particular station will cover it when the case breaks! Christy wants and need media coverage now.

Later tonight I will PM Sanz with a "letter" I used in my media efforts for Christy. Maybe Sanz can suggest a way to put up the Links to the articles. After reading all of them, I assure you all will know all there is to know about this case to date.

So we are all on the same page, I've been working closely with Jan Barrett and Christy Ragas. They are copied on everything I send to media and Louisiana political officials.

I think this is a perfect story for 48 Hours Mystery. Next week I'll start an effort with them.

Thank you for your interest in this case. Christy will be most appreciative of your interest in her son's case.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Snaz wrote:Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 2aexydk
Thanks, Snaz, for posting the poster!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Justice4all wrote:~Snipped~

What happened on June/24, 2009 remains a mystery. There are some theories, and some of them are giving me pause for thought. It has been said that two days before his disappearance he had a fight with the son of someone holding an elected position in the area. Is that relevant? I don’t know. What I do know is that we have a case that needs to get some attention.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124747

Small town, rural area, elected official.......a nationwide focus might start making people squirm, and talk.......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Justice4all wrote:The police often don't suspect foul play when they should. I wish we had more information available on this case. Have they ever said what family member Zachary had a dispute with and who witnessed the dispute?
Hi, Justice! Zachary had an argument with his sister. The last person to see Zachary was his girlfriend. She told LE that Zachary just walked out of the back patio doors and disappeared. The home is in a very rural area with swamps nearby. Simon Barrett and Christy Ragas went to various areas nearby on July 3, 2010 and Simon took some pictures. He included some of the pictures in one of the articles.

A few weeks after Zach disappeared, the girlfriend moved in with another man. Two days before Zach disappeared, he had a fight with the son of the Mayor of Pearl River, La. ....Mayor James Lavigne.

Justice, when I finish commenting here, I will PM you and Sanz a very informative media letter I've been using in my efforts with main stream media. Perhaps you and Sanz can decide how links could be posted. It's like watching the mystery surrounding this case unfold. I think those interested in this case would be interested in all of the articles. Just my opinion!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Ann, I applaud your efforts and I'm sure Christy is so very thankful. I can't imagine her pain. I hope you are successful with a 48 Hours story, may be exactly what's needed right now.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Ann, you are to be commended for all your efforts in helping Christy get some answers. I'm sure she appreciates everything you do. I know I would if I were in her shoes.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 am

Piper wrote:Ann, I applaud your efforts and I'm sure Christy is so very thankful. I can't imagine her pain. I hope you are successful with a 48 Hours story, may be exactly what's needed right now.
Thank you, Piper!

Christy is a very appreciative, grateful person. Her strength and determination in finding her son, Zach (as she calls her son), is remarkable. Christy has done a tremendous amount of work on her beloved, Zach's case.

She organized a search with cadaver dogs a few weeks ago and it had to be cancelled due to heavy rains in the area. She was very disappointed. It is my understanding another cadaver dog search is being organized and is expected to take place soon.

I would never want to be a member of this club Christy became a member of . . . . . the mother of a missing child (Zachary will always be her child).

I am honored to be of assistance to Christy and Jan Barrett, Editor - BNN. I hope there is a break in Zach's case soon. Per Christy, today is 61 weeks that Zach went "missing"!

My prayers and thoughts are with Christy and Zach's family!

I think this would be an excellent story for 48 Hours Mystery to cover!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 am

Ann - I also think you are to be commended for all you are doing on Zachary's case as well as all you did on Eric's case. It blows my mind how much you do to help the families of these victims. You also told me about the charity work you have done and that you have coming up. I hope you post a little something about that here, (or on Caylee's shoes thread) because when you compare all that you do to Cindy Anthony donating a pair of Caylee's shoes, it's like comparing a dust particle to the entire universe! Keep up the great work Ann!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 am

When I spoke to Christy Ragas, Zachary (Zach) Pittman's mother, Friday night, she asked me to convey to all on Reality Chatter her appreciation for your support in her efforts to find her son and bring him home.

Christy said she appreciates and is grateful that Reality Chatter allowed this thread to be put up on Zachary because he needs all of the exposure he can get. She thinks the thread is beautiful and is so glad that pictures of her beloved son, Zach, are posted on this thread.

Christy asked me to post this comment that she made last night on BNN's most recent thread:

cchristyra said,in August 26th, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Hi to everyone, I am Zachary Pittmans mother Christy, I just want to say I am very upset that people would accuse Jan and Simon of profiting off stories they have written. I know for sure that they never made a dime off any stories on Zachary.If it wasn't for them my sons name still would be unnoticed. I know for a fact that Simon reads books and does reviews on those and dvds for a living. I have seen a lot of the books he has read! And that was only a small amount that I did see. Jan and Simon are one of the nicest couples I have ever met, they would do anything to help someone in need, I know. God Bless them for bringing them into my life, I love you guys! Hang in there and keep your chin up, you have nothing to prove to those bozos.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 am

Julie wrote:Ann - I also think you are to be commended for all you are doing on Zachary's case as well as all you did on Eric's case. It blows my mind how much you do to help the families of these victims. You also told me about the charity work you have done and that you have coming up. I hope you post a little something about that here, (or on Caylee's shoes thread) because when you compare all that you do to Cindy Anthony donating a pair of Caylee's shoes, it's like comparing a dust particle to the entire universe! Keep up the great work Ann!
Thank you, Julie! I expect nothing except I hope that Zachary is found real soon. It has been over one year and this is taking a toll on Christy, Zachary's mom.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try to post on the Caylee shoe thread.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 am

The Zachary Pittman case is over one year old. Main stream media is not covering this case. In October, 2009, there was a picture of Zachary with a few lines stating he is missing, in a local (near Pearl River, La) newspaper.

Christy Ragas, Zachary's mother, met with Simon and Jan Barrett a few months ago in an effort to get them to cover the story on Zachary. They agreed. Simon and Jan have written over 20 articles and have featured this case on their Sunday Radio Show since they decided to cover this case.

On occasion, Christy is a call-in guest to the Radio Show. There has not been much in the way of updates. The latest update from two weeks ago is that Cory Crowe, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office (STPSO), Slidell, La. is no longer the lead detective on Zach's case. His case has been assigned to a new detective who is interested in Zach's case and is motivated.

This past Thursday, Christy, a family member, and Zach's father had a meeting with STPSO. Christy is unable to disclose any info regarding that meeting which is understandable because this case is under investigation.

Whatever info (and it is not much) Christy can disclose, she discloses to Simon and Jan Barrett and hope they write an article so it will keep Zach's name out there.

In case some of you may be wondering why I am only posting articles from BNN. . . . . they are the only ones covering Zach's case. One of the main stream media (TV station) in New Orleans, La. has indicated to me when the case breaks, they will cover it then. Very nice of them but Christy said Zach's case needs media attention now! She feels there is someone out there that knows something! Media attention might cause them to come forward with info on Zach's case.

There are several media sources (TV stations and newspaper) in New Orleans, LA, that are currently reviewing the request to cover Zach's story. Christy, Jan Barrett and I are remaining hopeful, with a positive attitude, that at least one media outlet will pick up this story. All we need is one to cover it. All media outlets would be ideal though. Based on my experience and this case, I am a realist and realize all main stream media outlets will not cover this story at this time.

We have other ideas regarding media coverage and if we could get just one TV station to cover Zach's story, it will pave the way for our other media plans.

For your information, Christy, Zach's mother, believes that her son is dead. It has been over one year and she desperately wants to find her son and bring him home for a proper burial.

After that is done, then she will seek justice for her son, Zach!

If any of you are on Facebook or other social sites, please post Zachary's poster. I see Justice4all posted the Link up-thread and Snaz posted a picture of Zach's Facebook poster. I assure you Christy Ragas will be very appreciative and grateful to you . . . . for any help you can provide!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 am

This article was posted by Simon Barrett on BNN on July 3, 2010. Christy Ragas, Zachary's mother, took Simon Barrett and another individual to the area where Zachary went missing.

Simon took numerous pictures and posted a few with the article.

As you will see, this is a remote, rural area. There is a picture of the home where Zach's girlfriend, the last person to see Zach, told LE that Zach walked out of the patio doors and disappeared!

Per Christy Ragas, Zach supposedly vanished without taking his driver's license, wallet, no transportation, no food or water, etc. Zach has a three year old daughter who he loves and would never, ever leave per Christy.

Christy also said that she had a very close relationship with her son and talked to him frequently. She said there is nothing that he would not tell her because of their close, trusting relationship.

Christy said Zach was not only supporting his 3-year-old child but also supporting the child of his girlfriend. Per Christy, Zach was (yes, she said was), a loving son and a wonderful, loving father.

Just want to give you some background info, because I can not post all of the Links to over 20 articles and I doubt you would be interested in reading all of them.

Here is the article that has the pictures of the area where Zach went missing:

Zachary Pittman – An Interesting Day…

Posted on July 3rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett .

It is all too easy to pontificate from far away on crime cases. It is a very different world when you put your feet on the ground, or in this case swamp. BNN does not have a large travel budget, in fact the last time I checked it was exactly $zero! So when the opportunity to actually spend some time not only in the area, but with some of the family involved, I jumped on it.

I learned a great deal today, much I cannot share yet, but some I can.

It was rumored less than an hour after we left the area that two Sheriffs vehicles were cruising the area that we had been seen in. This might have been coincidental, but it seems unlikely. I suspect we ruffled some feathers today. We did take a spin though down town Pearl River, alas we missed the photo op of snapping a picture of the Police Headquarters and the Town Hall. They share the same fairly frugal building.

My mission was not to rile up either the Sheriffs or the Pearl River police. But I have received an email with a cell phone number to call!

Few people have a real understanding of just how difficult it is to search for a missing person when swamps are involved. Our first port of call was a pond. But I use that term loosely. It is hard to believe that this is actually 20 feet deep. Could Zach’s backpack be in here?

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0005

After the grand tour of Pearl River we headed for the house that Zach was last seen at. The patio doors, are the doors that he supposedly left though.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0031

This is an area that is hardly on any regular bus route. It is a bit of a hike to anywhere. There are lots of fine examples of real estate, one wonders why they have not been snapped up.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0037

We also encountered some people possibly connected with the case, I’ll save that photo for the future! We did the only sensible thing, and booked it out of Dodge!

Our next stop was an to two area’s that everyone seems to agree might be the where Zachary Pittman might be. It has not been searched, and for that reason I will not reveal the locations. One I feel is doubtful, it is too much work to get to. It took us at least 10 minutes to hike into it in broad daylight! Snakes, spiders, gators, a regular Disney World!

The second location holds a great deal more promise. It is accessible by car, and it would be a perfect location.

If nothing else, enjoy the photo’s, they are best viewed from the comfort of your computer. The real deal is not nearly so enchanting!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0076

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0069

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0066

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0059

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0054

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0048

This is not an area that you would want to go camping in.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124838
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 pm

I just received an e-mail from Christy Ragas, Zachary's mother.

She asked that I post this beautiful poem here. She gave Zach an angel to carry in his pocket. He carried it in his pocket all of the time.

A close friend of Christy's was aware of the aforementioned. She sent this poem to Christy this morning and Christy would like to share this with us:

Angel In My Pocket

http://www.sandysworldonline.com/gb_angel_pocket.html
Ginny Bryant
© 2004 used with permission
Journey of Love2

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:This article was posted by Simon Barrett on BNN on July 3, 2010. Christy Ragas, Zachary's mother, took Simon Barrett and another individual to the area where Zachary went missing.

Simon took numerous pictures and posted a few with the article.

As you will see, this is a remote, rural area. There is a picture of the home where Zach's girlfriend, the last person to see Zach, told LE that Zach walked out of the patio doors and disappeared!

Per Christy Ragas, Zach supposedly vanished without taking his driver's license, wallet, no transportation, no food or water, etc. Zach has a three year old daughter who he loves and would never, ever leave per Christy.

Christy also said that she had a very close relationship with her son and talked to him frequently. She said there is nothing that he would not tell her because of their close, trusting relationship.

Christy said Zach was not only supporting his 3-year-old child but also supporting the child of his girlfriend. Per Christy, Zach was (yes, she said was), a loving son and a wonderful, loving father.

Just want to give you some background info, because I can not post all of the Links to over 20 articles and I doubt you would be interested in reading all of them.

Here is the article that has the pictures of the area where Zach went missing:

Zachary Pittman – An Interesting Day…

Posted on July 3rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett .

It is all too easy to pontificate from far away on crime cases. It is a very different world when you put your feet on the ground, or in this case swamp. BNN does not have a large travel budget, in fact the last time I checked it was exactly $zero! So when the opportunity to actually spend some time not only in the area, but with some of the family involved, I jumped on it.

I learned a great deal today, much I cannot share yet, but some I can.

It was rumored less than an hour after we left the area that two Sheriffs vehicles were cruising the area that we had been seen in. This might have been coincidental, but it seems unlikely. I suspect we ruffled some feathers today. We did take a spin though down town Pearl River, alas we missed the photo op of snapping a picture of the Police Headquarters and the Town Hall. They share the same fairly frugal building.

My mission was not to rile up either the Sheriffs or the Pearl River police. But I have received an email with a cell phone number to call!

Few people have a real understanding of just how difficult it is to search for a missing person when swamps are involved. Our first port of call was a pond. But I use that term loosely. It is hard to believe that this is actually 20 feet deep. Could Zach’s backpack be in here?

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0005

After the grand tour of Pearl River we headed for the house that Zach was last seen at. The patio doors, are the doors that he supposedly left though.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0031

This is an area that is hardly on any regular bus route. It is a bit of a hike to anywhere. There are lots of fine examples of real estate, one wonders why they have not been snapped up.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0037

We also encountered some people possibly connected with the case, I’ll save that photo for the future! We did the only sensible thing, and booked it out of Dodge!

Our next stop was an to two area’s that everyone seems to agree might be the where Zachary Pittman might be. It has not been searched, and for that reason I will not reveal the locations. One I feel is doubtful, it is too much work to get to. It took us at least 10 minutes to hike into it in broad daylight! Snakes, spiders, gators, a regular Disney World!

The second location holds a great deal more promise. It is accessible by car, and it would be a perfect location.

If nothing else, enjoy the photo’s, they are best viewed from the comfort of your computer. The real deal is not nearly so enchanting!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0076

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0069

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0066

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0059

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0054

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Img_0048

This is not an area that you would want to go camping in.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124838
Snaz, I'm assuming you posted the pictures with the article. Thank you so much! I appreciate it and I know Christy Ragas will. I am getting ready to send Christy the Link to this thread so she can see the "updates" I did on Zach's thread. I spoke to her via phone earlier and she said to thank all of you at Reality Chatter for allowing a thread for Zach on your site! She really wanted to share the poem, with all of us, that her close friend sent her.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Ann, you are very welcome.

And the poem was lovely. My heart goes out to Christy. I hope all that you and Christy are doing will encourage the media to cover Zachary's story.

Christy, I just can't imagine what you must be going through, but you and Zachary are in my prayers.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 2052fpi
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 am

Snaz wrote:Ann, you are very welcome.

And the poem was lovely. My heart goes out to Christy. I hope all that you and Christy are doing will encourage the media to cover Zachary's story.

Christy, I just can't imagine what you must be going through, but you and Zachary are in my prayers.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 2052fpi

What a beautiful picture, Snaz!

This has not been a good day for Christy. I could not say this earlier this morning but I see Jan and Simon Barrett made mention of it briefly in an article they posted not too long ago.

Law Enforcement did a search Saturday and there was no evidence found relating to Zachary. Christy was hoping LE would find something if not Zachary.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

This is an article, dated 6-29-10, that was written about missing persons and closure. Zachary Pittman was mentioned in this article.

Also, there is a picture of Zachary and his 3-year-old daughter.
~~~~~~~

The mental anguish of missing loved ones

June 29th, 2010 11:40 pm CT.
Susan Hillman
New Orleans Mental Health Examiner

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Zachary-d-pittmanzachary-with-his-daughter
Zachary Pittman, who has been missing for over a year. (Photo Credit: Christy Ragas, 2009)

Zachary Pittman, who has been missing for over a year. (Photo Credit: Christy Ragas, 2009)There are times when people just go missing, whether it happens during a disaster or just happens. This is the hardest to deal with because there can be no closure of what has happened to the missing person, such as in the case of Zachary Pittman.

Zachary Pittman just disappeared out of the blue from Pearl River, Louisiana and has been missing for over a year now. Zachary was a family man with a 3-year-old daughter and family man, who just disappeared how of the blue. His family and friends have no closure, so this is the hardest type of loss to deal with.

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/mental-health-in-new-orleans/the-mental-anguish-of-missing-loved-ones

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:This is an article, dated 6-29-10, that was written about missing persons and closure. Zachary Pittman was mentioned in this article.

Also, there is a picture of Zachary and his 3-year-old daughter.
~~~~~~~

The mental anguish of missing loved ones

June 29th, 2010 11:40 pm CT.
Susan Hillman
New Orleans Mental Health Examiner

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Zachary-d-pittmanzachary-with-his-daughter
Zachary Pittman, who has been missing for over a year. (Photo Credit: Christy Ragas, 2009)

Zachary Pittman, who has been missing for over a year. (Photo Credit: Christy Ragas, 2009)There are times when people just go missing, whether it happens during a disaster or just happens. This is the hardest to deal with because there can be no closure of what has happened to the missing person, such as in the case of Zachary Pittman.

Zachary Pittman just disappeared out of the blue from Pearl River, Louisiana and has been missing for over a year now. Zachary was a family man with a 3-year-old daughter and family man, who just disappeared how of the blue. His family and friends have no closure, so this is the hardest type of loss to deal with.

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/mental-health-in-new-orleans/the-mental-anguish-of-missing-loved-ones

Thank you, Snaz, for putting the picture in the comment box. You are awesome! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Christy Ragas, Zachary Pittman's mother, asked me to post this on Zachary's thread at Reality Chatter. This is so very beautiful!

"When Tomorrow Starts Without Me"
http://www.cuttyhunkroseinspirations.com/tomorrow.html

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 803492 To Zach from Mom: I love you
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm

OMG, Ann.... that was absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.... for several reasons. I hope it gives Christy some peace to know that if her son is gone from this earth, he will spend eternity with God above.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Xfniuh
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Snaz wrote:OMG, Ann.... that was absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.... for several reasons. I hope it gives Christy some peace to know that if her son is gone from this earth, he will spend eternity with God above.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 Xfniuh
Yes, Snaz, it made me cry too. Absolutely beautiful! This is a beautiful picture you posted, Snaz.

I e-mailed Christy and provided her the Link so she can see that you added more pictures. Snaz, I assure you Christy is very appreciative and grateful to how nice you made Zach's thread look. With the pictures, you made this thread "come alive."

Christy is having a real difficult time now since the search by LE on Saturday did not yield any evidence. I don't see how it would . . . . it's been over a year!

Christy will come on board one day and thank everyone personally for the support of her efforts in trying to find Zach and bring him home so she can give him a final farewell and proper burial.

In the mean time . . . I guess I am the messenger!!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 am

Wow! I clicked on the Home Page to see what was going on and guess what . . . . Zach's picture is in the streamer (banner)!

Thank you, whoever put it up. I will guess . . . Snaz or Justice4All!

I'm going to go and e-mail the Link to Christy. its a beautiful thin
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:55 am

Thank you, Ann-TX for doing this for Christy. The first I heard of Zach being a missing person was through Blog Talk Radio just recently. I hope more and more exposure will occur and that the medias, big and small, will do more.

My prayers for you, Christy, that your son will soon return to you.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Sherry wrote:Thank you, Ann-TX for doing this for Christy. The first I heard of Zach being a missing person was through Blog Talk Radio just recently. I hope more and more exposure will occur and that the medias, big and small, will do more.

My prayers for you, Christy, that your son will soon return to you.
You welcome, Sherry. I'm glad to help Christy any small way I can.

I know Christy will appreciate your support and your interest in her son's (Zach) case.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm just now getting a chance to post this comment.

This morning, Christy Ragas, Zach's mom, called me to let me know she is in an isolated area and has limited use of her cell phone and laptop computer. She had to drive 15 miles to be able to call me as well as others she needed to contact.

Christy is hoping by next week she will have access to Internet service. She said she will register to become a member of Reality Chatter so she can comment on Zach's thread.

She will personally come on Zach's thread and thank everyone . . . .the owners of this site for allowing a thread of Zach, the picture of Zach in the streamer on RC's Homepage, the awesome job by Snaz regarding the pictures of Zach on this thread including the area where Zach went missing and the support of those interested in Zach's case.

For now, Christy asked me to please tell all of you thank you for everything. She appreciates your support and your interest in her beloved son's (Zach) case.

Christy appreciates the comments you made to her. She said it means a lot to her and it is a comfort to her during this difficult time. She appreciates the beautiful pictures from Snaz with the verses.

Christy said she feels so bad that she can't personally come on at this time and has to rely on me to convey a message. I assured Christy that under the circumstances, no one is expecting her to come on this comment board and comment. She said she is able to read Zach's thread sometimes but can not comment. Hopefully, next week she will have that capability.

Christy is a very appreciative and grateful person. She's doing the best she can to stay strong so she can focus on finding Zach. All she wants is to find her son, Zach, and bring him home for a proper burial and final resting place. Then she will be seeking justice for Zach's death.

So . . . . if you have a special verse, poem, picture, comment, etc., you would like to "send" or share with Christy, please do so on Zach's thread.

Christy is reading here on a regular basis. She has a strong faith in God to see her through this tragic situation and give her strength and determination.

Any words of encouragement, support and interest in Zach's case are greatly appreciated by Christy.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 am

Christy,

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 PrayingForYouLittleGirl
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

To my dear friend, Christy:

Our lives have touched as a result of Zach's tragedy. Over a period of time, we have gotten to know one another.

I do not know how you feel or what you are going through in your incredible efforts to find your beloved son, Zach. Only you know. I do understand though.

When you get discouraged or frustrated, please play this song by Josh Groban. Let it be an inspiration for you when there seems to be no light at the end of the dark tunnel. For one day, hopefully soon, there will be light!

I think this is a beautiful rendition of this song by Josh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZTdeUgiV8
YouTube Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up