Kaine Horman

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

He has been married twice, with divorces coming relatively shortly after having a child with each woman.
He belongs to a gym.
He works for Intel.
He is a UW graduate.
His brother was recently convicted of molesting an underage girl.

He's a Mason and comes from a long line of Masons.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Piper on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 am

I didn't know he was a Mason........
Piper
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:31 am



http://www.masonicmatrix.com/author/Admin/

Masons link.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm



I think this is the Masonic Lodge Kaine's Grandfather belongs to. His pics are on the photo pages:

http://edmondsmasons.org/
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

These are photos of Kaines Father, R. Neil Horman and brother, Kristian Horman.

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=137.135

Kaine Horman 1

R. Neil Horman as Lodge Master in 2009

Kaine Horman 111

Kristian taking his oath

Kaine Horman 11

Officers of Edmonds Lodge 2009 (Kristian is 2nd from the left, front row with R Neil on his right)

Kaine Horman 1111

R Neil taking his oath.

In 2008 Kristian was a Sr Deacon for Edmonds Lodge and R Neil was Sr Warden
In 2009 Kristian advanced to Jr Ward while R Neil advanced to Lodge Master.
Neither are currently officers.


Last edited by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 pm

We now have Kaine Horman's timeline for June 4th 2010 via this article: Kyron Horman's Parents Answers Questions About Investigation http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:21 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html#comments

**SNIPPED:

Kaine Horman said he fully supported the release of the questions and flier, saying they were another way to gather information about Kyron -- not something aimed at his wife.

"Issuing that questionnaire is just another way to get another angle or perspective from people who were at the school that day -- and hopefully, more data points and leads that perhaps they didn't think of the first time through," he said. "I actually view it as a very positive step."

Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:38 pm


Re: Kaine Horman
by Calypso Today at 12:41 pm


We now have Kaine Horman's timeline for June 4th 2010 via this article: Kyron Horman's Parents Answers Questions About Investigation http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) Isn't that tres cute! = We are a normal family and even have a cat named Bootsie! and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. Because, unlike Terri, I am a responsible provider, dad and husband and I have a real job I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him because I always told him how proud of him I am, that's just the kind of perfect, hands-on, loving dad I am for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project of course, Of course, I didn't help him with it, that's Terri's job, not that she deserves any credit or anything, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school I thought he was meeting up with the real love or your life, Desiree, after school and was going to spend the weekend with them? So when exactly were you going to play Wii?, and then I said “I love you”. Again, because that's the kind of great dad I am He said “I love you too, Dad” Because really he loves me more than anyone, which I deserve, at which point we hugged I always hug him, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop just like always, that's all she does is spend 24/7 on the damned computer! , when I arrived. I kissed Kiara are you getting the idea about how great a dad I am?, grabbed some food because that bitch Terri hadn't made me anything, again. I mean, WTF does she do all day anyway? , and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara because Terri was still being aloof, detached AND irresponsible, like always and if I want anything done I have to do it myself. and we started walking down toward the bus stop. I think Terri might have come too, but I pay so little attention to her and take her so completely for granted that I really don't remember.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT AHA! but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled because I expect Terri to handle that, it's her job for God's sake! Why do I have to be troubled with that sh!t? so we and by 'we' I mean me and Desire cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt. Of course he was! kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:39 pm

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kaine-horman/2/651/46a

If anyone wants to check out Kaines profile, you need to register.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/siliconforest/2010/06/intel_employees_praying_for_co.html

Intel employees "praying" for colleague's missing son

Published: Monday, June 07, 2010, 1:39 PM
Updated: Monday, June 07, 2010, 1:45 PM

Mike Rogoway, The Oregonian

Kaine Horman, the father of missing second grader Kyron Horman, works in Intel's architecture group at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro.

Intel isn't saying much about Kaine Horman or the situation, except that the company is in touch with the family and that Intel employees -- like the rest of the state -- are captivated by the story.

"It's a matter of great interest across all the campuses," spokesman Bill MacKenzie tells me this afternoon.

Intel posted news of Kyron's disappearance on its internal Circuits online newsletter over the weekend, and updated the posting today and sent it to all its sites in the U.S. MacKenzie says employees are extremely concerned for their colleague's family and are posting messages of support to Circuits.

"Mostly just simple statements that they're praying for the family," MacKenzie said.

Intel has copied fliers seeking information about Kyron, too, and distributed them across its Oregon sites.

Kaine Horman's LinkedIn page says that he's an enterprise business architect, that it's his fourth job with the company, and that he attended the University of Washington.


Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm wondering if Kaine could have threatened Terri about seeing her daughter if she talked about anything.

Since he is allegedly a control freak.

If something happened to Kyron, the reports of the vehicles, the red mustand and the white pickup truck, hauling a$$ from Sauvie Island.

Using your child is pretty strong leverage.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph


Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 9:48 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 10:13 AM


The following are Kaine Horman's written responses:

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?

A: No, I did not know we had a landscaper and have never met him

Q: What are you reactions to this week's developments in court documents, which said Terri Horman had struck up a relationship with Kaine's high school friend, Michael Cook, and was sexting him days after you moved out and filed for divorce?

A: We will deal with the issue as part of the legal matters in front of us, it does not even approach the priority of finding Kyron so we will deal with it then. I have only seen Michael Cook recently since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on any relationship we had. We had just gotten reconnected and were trying to figure all that out.

I am not aware that Terri had met Michael prior to Kyron's disappearance.


Also Friday
Terri and Kaine Horman reach settlement; she moves out and leaves for Roseburg, where her parents liveQ: What were the "red flags" or warning signs that Desiree Young thought she may have missed prior to Kyron's disappearance? Desiree told the Today Show that Kyron seemed increasingly unhappy when he left their home after his visits with the Youngs. Kaine, did you see any warning signs and if so what?

A: Desiree's quote was not taken in its entirety. As a younger boy, Kyron can express distress when going from one household to the other if he has been having a great time and is looking forward to upcoming activities with that particular household. There was no abnormal amount of this happening after he left Desiree's household or when he left ours to go visit Desiree. He has been unhappy several times when he has had to leave our house to go visit Desiree, nothing Desiree or I would deem out of the ordinary.

Q: While you have said your marriage suffered after Kiara's birth and Terri's post-partum depression, was there any talk of separating or divorce before Kyron disappeared?

A: Yes there was but we worked through them in a positive manner (at least that was my impression.)

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

Q: Kaine, when are you planning to return to work?

A: The investigation is still our top priority, we drop anything, anytime, anywhere to do what is needed. In between those moments Desiree, Tony, and I have all been trying to get back to work to some degree. We will need to continue to be able to provide a home for Kyron when he returns so working even part time will be essential...Because of both cases (criminal and divorce) and becoming a single parent I have not had much time to work but I have been getting some hours in each week for the past few weeks working remotely.

Q: How is Kiara doing? What have you told Kiara about why she can't see her mom? Have Terri's parents seen Kiara or will they be able to and if so under what circumstances?

A: Kiara is doing as well as can be expected given the circumstance. Kiara and I have not discussed any of this yet, she can't quite talk just yet and would not be able to understand verbally what is happening yet. I am providing her with as much love, routine, and support that I possibly can.

Q:Kaine, how is the rest of your family handling the situation?

A: Not going to comment on behalf of others and how they feel.

Q: What is your reaction to Terri's attorney's characterization of the "witchhunt" aimed at his client?

A: I think Terri's past (since Kyron went missing) and continued actions are fanning the flames. All we have asked for is the truth. Until she comes forward with that truth and Kyron is found then I doubt that things will turn down in intensity.

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

Q: Do you expect to open your home, once you're back in it, for a more thorough search of it by law enforcement? Do you know if they've combed through the house carefully, with a dog?

A: We have fully cooperated with law enforcement since Day One in any and all searches of the house they have requested. They have done several thorough searches and I will continue to provide them full access to the house as they need it.

Unless of course, Harry Oakes wants to search the property and then it's a NO!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Calypso~ I luv the new avatar but it is covering up the first 12-15 lines or your posts. kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I know, I need it a little smaller! Anwer your friend request!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Sherry on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm

I agree about Harry Oakes, Calypso!
Sherry
Sherry

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2009-10-17
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:17 am

khintx wrote:
Re: Kaine Horman
by Calypso Today at 12:41 pm


We now have Kaine Horman's timeline for June 4th 2010 via this article: Kyron Horman's Parents Answers Questions About Investigation http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) Isn't that tres cute! = We are a normal family and even have a cat named Bootsie! and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. Because, unlike Terri, I am a responsible provider, dad and husband and I have a real job I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him because I always told him how proud of him I am, that's just the kind of perfect, hands-on, loving dad I am for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project of course, Of course, I didn't help him with it, that's Terri's job, not that she deserves any credit or anything, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school I thought he was meeting up with the real love or your life, Desiree, after school and was going to spend the weekend with them? So when exactly were you going to play Wii?, and then I said “I love you”. Again, because that's the kind of great dad I am He said “I love you too, Dad” Because really he loves me more than anyone, which I deserve, at which point we hugged I always hug him, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop just like always, that's all she does is spend 24/7 on the damned computer! , when I arrived. I kissed Kiara are you getting the idea about how great a dad I am?, grabbed some food because that bitch Terri hadn't made me anything, again. I mean, WTF does she do all day anyway? , and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara because Terri was still being aloof, detached AND irresponsible, like always and if I want anything done I have to do it myself. and we started walking down toward the bus stop. I think Terri might have come too, but I pay so little attention to her and take her so completely for granted that I really don't remember.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT AHA! but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled because I expect Terri to handle that, it's her job for God's sake! Why do I have to be troubled with that sh!t? so we and by 'we' I mean me and Desire cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt. Of course he was! kh

Does anyone think that Kaine told the truth about "not having a landscaper" and "never meeting the landscaper"? Just seems to me that there's way too much for going on with that LS for Kaine to not have a clue.

Unless, he was too busy elsewhere or too detached. Notice Kaine talking about coming home and Terri was on her computer...never says he went over and kissed her hello. I'm thinking there was a big distance between them for some time.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:20 am

Calypso wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph


Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 9:48 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 10:13 AM


The following are Kaine Horman's written responses:

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?

A: No, I did not know we had a landscaper and have never met him

Q: What are you reactions to this week's developments in court documents, which said Terri Horman had struck up a relationship with Kaine's high school friend, Michael Cook, and was sexting him days after you moved out and filed for divorce?

A: We will deal with the issue as part of the legal matters in front of us, it does not even approach the priority of finding Kyron so we will deal with it then. I have only seen Michael Cook recently since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on any relationship we had. We had just gotten reconnected and were trying to figure all that out.

I am not aware that Terri had met Michael prior to Kyron's disappearance.


Also Friday
Terri and Kaine Horman reach settlement; she moves out and leaves for Roseburg, where her parents liveQ: What were the "red flags" or warning signs that Desiree Young thought she may have missed prior to Kyron's disappearance? Desiree told the Today Show that Kyron seemed increasingly unhappy when he left their home after his visits with the Youngs. Kaine, did you see any warning signs and if so what?

A: Desiree's quote was not taken in its entirety. As a younger boy, Kyron can express distress when going from one household to the other if he has been having a great time and is looking forward to upcoming activities with that particular household. There was no abnormal amount of this happening after he left Desiree's household or when he left ours to go visit Desiree. He has been unhappy several times when he has had to leave our house to go visit Desiree, nothing Desiree or I would deem out of the ordinary.

Q: While you have said your marriage suffered after Kiara's birth and Terri's post-partum depression, was there any talk of separating or divorce before Kyron disappeared?

A: Yes there was but we worked through them in a positive manner (at least that was my impression.)

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

Q: Kaine, when are you planning to return to work?

A: The investigation is still our top priority, we drop anything, anytime, anywhere to do what is needed. In between those moments Desiree, Tony, and I have all been trying to get back to work to some degree. We will need to continue to be able to provide a home for Kyron when he returns so working even part time will be essential...Because of both cases (criminal and divorce) and becoming a single parent I have not had much time to work but I have been getting some hours in each week for the past few weeks working remotely.

Q: How is Kiara doing? What have you told Kiara about why she can't see her mom? Have Terri's parents seen Kiara or will they be able to and if so under what circumstances?

A: Kiara is doing as well as can be expected given the circumstance. Kiara and I have not discussed any of this yet, she can't quite talk just yet and would not be able to understand verbally what is happening yet. I am providing her with as much love, routine, and support that I possibly can.

Q:Kaine, how is the rest of your family handling the situation?

A: Not going to comment on behalf of others and how they feel.

Q: What is your reaction to Terri's attorney's characterization of the "witchhunt" aimed at his client?

A: I think Terri's past (since Kyron went missing) and continued actions are fanning the flames. All we have asked for is the truth. Until she comes forward with that truth and Kyron is found then I doubt that things will turn down in intensity.

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

Q: Do you expect to open your home, once you're back in it, for a more thorough search of it by law enforcement? Do you know if they've combed through the house carefully, with a dog?

A: We have fully cooperated with law enforcement since Day One in any and all searches of the house they have requested. They have done several thorough searches and I will continue to provide them full access to the house as they need it.

Unless of course, Harry Oakes wants to search the property and then it's a NO!

BTW, as far as I know, a poster on Scared Monkeys contacted someone close to Desiree about Harry Oakes and that person said she would make sure Desiree knew about it. Still, nothing? Oh, I think Harry Oaks has been on another job for a fews weeks and due back soon.
jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 am

Calypso wrote:He has been married twice, with divorces coming relatively shortly after having a child with each woman.
He belongs to a gym.
He works for Intel.
He is a UW graduate.
His brother was recently convicted of molesting an underage girl.

He's a Mason and comes from a long line of Masons.


I get a hinky feeling about Kaine and the two marriages. He has an affair while Desiree is pregnant. Creates a divorce and then he has Terri move in with him. Seems like they get along fairly well and then she gets pregnant - now lots of rumors that Kaine is having an affair with another woman while married to Terri. The hinky feeling is "what happens to this guy when his women get pregnant"? At that point, he seems to stray away. The guy is only 35 and has had two marriages - both of which he's cheated during the marriage.

I get a feeling that Kaine and Desiree were not happy in the marriage for a while. If past history counts, he was likely to be having an affair on Terri while pregnant. I think the both of them are involved in one or multiple wrong-doings and there marriage has been heading for divorce for a while - the Kyron event brought it all to a head - both seem to be ready to get the divorce over quickly.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 am

Calypso wrote:

I think this is the Masonic Lodge Kaine's Grandfather belongs to. His pics are on the photo pages:

http://edmondsmasons.org/

Family heavily involved in the Masons. Doesn't Kaine's father live in Washington state? Wonder if LE has ever checked out his father's and grandfather's properties in Washington?
jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by johnabelle on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

this has been posted before by someone else. It caused a fair amount of problems. the administrator of the board it was originally posted on responded. (that board was deleted by facebook for TOS violations) you will see both.

the idea is to look at kaine horma's culpability with fresh eyes.

we know almost nothing official about what happened the morning kyron went missing. only that terri said goodbye at 8:45. we also know that kaine said goodbye at 7:45 at their home, 2 miles away from the school. we have received no information from LE about when he arrived at his intel office. it would have been very easy for him to pop over to the school and invite kyron to go someplace with him. his accessibility to kyron was as easy as terri's.

i don't know what happened to kyron next. same problem as with terri. no evidence of foul play, but where is he? kyron could have been murdered or handed off to someone. whatever terri might have done, kaine could also have done.

we have heard from desiree that kyron was reluctant to return home after his visits to medford. why? there were two parents raising him in portland. maybe kaine was abusing him. psychologically, physically, sexually. don't know. we do know that there is a history of sexual abuse in kaine's family. he has a brother in prison for this crime. no telling how his grandfather's behavior affected kaine, but it could just as easily have been him abusing kyron as terri.

kaine comes across as a stoic sort. tremendous self control and possibly enjoys controlling others. i bet desiree could tell us stories about that! He strikes me as someone who could make a little boy disappear without blabbing it to his friends. not so sure about terri. i think she would have confided in someone, and would have broken down and confessed by now because she appears to have weak impulse control, where kaine's appears strong.

when kyron first disappeared, the entire family refused to meet with the press and say anything. then they did a press conference where tony and then kaine read prepared statements that urged everyone to look for kyron. nothing personal.

then one day, a statement comes out by kaine, desiree and tony. by leaving terri off the statement, they conveyed to the public that the family had divided. then kaine moves out with kiara. at the same time LE attempts a sting for a murder for hire plot against kaine, but terri doesn't respond appropriately and calls the police. a few days later kaine files for divorce with a retraining order that detatches terri from her children completely.

old friend of kaine now strikes up an intimate relationship with terri. sex, sexting, and pix of the sealed restraining order. so everybody knows how sleazy terri is. murder for hire. failing polygraphs. all info revealed by kaine with his spin to the facts, whatever they might be. kaine and desiree now talk repeatedly in public about how terri is responsible for kyron's disappearance and urge her to cooperate

LE says terri has been cooperating, but desiree's passion, particularly, touches hearts and everybody believes kyron is alive and will return any minute, if only terri would tell. i believe kaine knows exactly how to push desiree's buttons, to get her to believe these things.

kaine has pulled all the strings. he wants terri to leave the family home. he knows she has no money. she has no job. he has put her into this situation because she will be forced to beg for money, and he can reinforce his message: i'll give you money if you TELL WHERE KYRON IS. manipulative? i think so.

why? why would kaine do this to kyron? either hide him or murder him? he could easily get custody in the divorce from terri. would he do this just to be sure he gets custody of kiara? i don't think so. he must be furious with terri for some reason. we know that they both like outside relationships. we know that about kaine because terri entered his life while he was still married to desiree pregnant with kyron and terri was still married to her second husband. so maybe terri had an affair during her marriage with kaine, and kiara is not in fact his daughter at all and he found out. i imagine that would really piss him off. or maybe he just hid kyron someplace to drive terri mad, like in the old movie gaslight. but as so many people have said, you really don't know reasons people have for these things. they don't really make sense.

it seems to me that kaine spends a lot of time, energy, and now public investigative time, kicking sand in our faces so we won't see what's really going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
entire thread was deleted. this new thread was posted by admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as some of you know, i deleted a thread earlier and a lot of people are asking why. i get a lot of private messages from people, not all are members of KHOD. i have received some from other sites threatening to sue me for libel, as well as some from individuals threatening the same thing.i was contacted 3 days ago by someone claiming to be Kaine's coworker. they asked that i remove all mention of Kaine from the site and threatened to sue me if i didn't. they said they are asking all sites to do the same thing. i told them that speculation about Kaine was not condoned on KHOD and that as far as i knew, there were no threads of that nature in the discussion boards.today i received another message, threatening again only this time they asked me that any mention of Kaine allegedly abusing Kyron or having an affair be removed. they wanted anything that wasn't reported by the media off the site. about 10 seconds after responding to them, saying that i don't know what they are asking me to do, since there are no speculation threads about Kaine, i see Teresa's thread! talk about bad timing! at this point i still wasn't sure if they were legit or not so i figured better safe than sorry. since receiving that first message 3 days ago, i have been trying to verify who this person is and have asked them to provide more information so i know they are who they say they are. by today, i was still not given any information by this person to indicate they are legitimate. their most recent message led me to believe that this is a request/threat that was sent specifically to me. they told me that comments on the news sites were nothing compared to the comments on KHOD. i could be wrong, this person may be legit but if they are, they are using a fake name, a fake profile and seem to have a personal vendetta against this site specifically. I called Intel HQ today and verified that no one by that name works there. i have my suspicions who this person is. like i said, i could be wrong, but until they identify themselves, i am no longer taking this seriously. the last message i sent them asked them to stop contacting me. if they contact me further, i will have to report this person for harassment. in the meantime, to avoid more complications, let's keep the topics to facts only when it comes to Desiree and Kaine. most of you know i don't agree with negative discussions about them, just out of respect, but i can't stop you. just keep the libel issue in the back of your mind. thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so, what do you think about all this?

johnabelle
johnabelle

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 61
Location : Louisiana
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 am

".........let's keep the topics to facts only when it comes to Desiree and Kaine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so, what do you think about all this?

______________________________

I call BS. Chat boards are exactly that: A place where people chat and share their opinions on many subjects from recipes to books/movies to unsolved (or even solved) murders. Lot's of people threaten to sue for libel....... which is kind of funny when you consider that they are claiming that their made up/fake user name has been slandered! Cindy A wanted to shut down the interwebz because she didn't like what chatters were talking about. It was a no go. I do find it curious that the moderator of that board asked her chatters to "keep the topics to facts only when it comes to Desiree and Kaine"- I guess Terri is still fair game?

kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 am

khintx,

I thought that was an excellent edit job you did on that post yesterday. I think you have a calling in journalisim!

and, YES, I believe it's ok to still talk about Terri and her sexcapades, and anything derogatory to inflame and incite the general public is good.

Torches and pitch forks, I tell ya, torches and pitch forks!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 am

I cant read your post, my fellow crime following fiend friend. Your beautiful gorgeous spectacular mermaid is covering it up! kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by LottieM on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 pm

khintx wrote:
Re: Kaine Horman
by Calypso Today at 12:41 pm


We now have Kaine Horman's timeline for June 4th 2010 via this article: Kyron Horman's Parents Answers Questions About Investigation http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) Isn't that tres cute! = We are a normal family and even have a cat named Bootsie! and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. Because, unlike Terri, I am a responsible provider, dad and husband and I have a real job I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him because I always told him how proud of him I am, that's just the kind of perfect, hands-on, loving dad I am for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project of course, Of course, I didn't help him with it, that's Terri's job, not that she deserves any credit or anything, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school I thought he was meeting up with the real love or your life, Desiree, after school and was going to spend the weekend with them? So when exactly were you going to play Wii?, and then I said “I love you”. Again, because that's the kind of great dad I am He said “I love you too, Dad” Because really he loves me more than anyone, which I deserve, at which point we hugged I always hug him, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop just like always, that's all she does is spend 24/7 on the damned computer! , when I arrived. I kissed Kiara are you getting the idea about how great a dad I am?, grabbed some food because that bitch Terri hadn't made me anything, again. I mean, WTF does she do all day anyway? , and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara because Terri was still being aloof, detached AND irresponsible, like always and if I want anything done I have to do it myself. and we started walking down toward the bus stop. I think Terri might have come too, but I pay so little attention to her and take her so completely for granted that I really don't remember.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT AHA! but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled because I expect Terri to handle that, it's her job for God's sake! Why do I have to be troubled with that sh!t? so we and by 'we' I mean me and Desire cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt. Of course he was! kh

Oh, Kh...I was going to do that 'extra words' thing too. I agree with yours, but I have a different one....based on my take of Kaine the control freak asshole overly demanding of perfect male with low self esteem combined with an exaggerated sense of superiority fantasy.


Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. Yes, that's right, I never had any conversation with Kyron any earlier that morning. I walked over to him I stopped when Kyron hollered to me asking if I was coming to the Science Fair , I told him Why should I? It's not like you did the project yourself! I would have been was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project of course if he'd actually done it instead of playing on the Wii all the time , and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair taking credit for someone else's work. We talked about maybe going for a special treat If I could fit it in and about not playing the Wii after school because he was on restriction from playing it all the time and neglecting stuff...like feeding the cat that i had to remind him of earlier that morning , and then I said “I love you and I'm only doing this for your own good”. He said I hate you, for taking away the Wii and for not coming to see my project, but I knew he was just temporarily upset and really meant “I love you too, Dad” , at which point he started to run into the house and I grabbed him and chastised him not to ever run from me... after I got done manhandling him and let loose of himwe hugged , and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, I'm sure he went in the house and complained to Terri again that I was an asshole again that moment in time is still etched in my mind and is why I think Terri is hiding Kryon from me as if it just happened that she finally followed through on her claims that I suck as a dad and and is a constant reminder of the insert sarcasm joy of having him as a son.

LottieM
LottieM

Posts : 1725
Join date : 2010-03-01
Location : ridin' my bike....duh
Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh Lottie! Smiley kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:26 pm

johnabelle wrote:this has been posted before by someone else. It caused a fair amount of problems. the administrator of the board it was originally posted on responded. (that board was deleted by facebook for TOS violations) you will see both.

the idea is to look at kaine horma's culpability with fresh eyes.
(snipped)

johnabelle, thank you for your informative post. When you say "this has been posted before" - do you mean that the Horman family are Masons? That's not speculative...it's a fact. Do you mean the question about Washington state? I'm not sure I understand how that's a problem.

Are we really talking about how controlling Kaine is with info about his life getting out in public? IMO he is contolling and that's current and based on his interaction with reporters and his email to his Intel coworkers to not to talk to press.

I'm new to this board and don't want to do the wrong thing. Perhaps someone could let me know more about why my question about the Masons and Washington state shouldn't be asked. TIA
jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by khintx on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:34 pm

jigsaw wrote:..............I'm new to this board and don't want to do the wrong thing. Perhaps someone could let me know more about why my question about the Masons and Washington state shouldn't be asked. TIA

jiggy~ RU talking about on this board or another one? This board is well known for its "non censorship" approach to chatting/writing so I really don't think you have anything to worry about here. kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Jigsaw~

Johnabelle meant that the post itself was posted previously on another board.

Johnabelle was reposting it here for us to see that someone B/S'ed that other board into deleting all their work on researching Kaine based on someone claiming to work with Kaine.

When the mod or admin of the board contacted Intel directly, for verification, the person didn't exist and was not an Intel employee.

They were bamboozled.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks, guys...I'll get how things run, soon. Thanks, again.
jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

IMO, it is strange at the degree that there's not been anything coming out of the Intel employees. There's a lot of employees there and we're not hearing from any of them...even in "leaks". What's the hold Kaine has on these folks. And I believe there is one, because Kaine immediately sent an email to them not to talk with any reporters...IMO...that was gutsy - like Kaine knew in advance that he could do that and it be accepted. Just doesn't seem right that everyone would heed his word like that.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Sherry on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome to RC, jigsaw! I wish I lived in your location~ its a beautiful thin
Sherry
Sherry

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2009-10-17
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm

You can, Sherry! Just write it in!!!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Sherry on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm

LOL Calypso! Good idea! Cool
Sherry
Sherry

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2009-10-17
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Sherry wrote:Welcome to RC, jigsaw! I wish I lived in your location~ its a beautiful thin

Sherry, thank you, it's beautiful in my Japanese garden!

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by chatter2 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Buzy making parents of the year award for them!

chatter2

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by chatter2 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Unbeleivable how his footsteps have been covered.

chatter2

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Welcome Chatter2 and Puzzler!!

Kaine Horman Welcome-2

Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Kaine Horman was at work on June 4th from some time around 8:15am to at least around 1pm. Kaine works at Intel. Not only are there security cameras all over in ALL tech companies, but he has to have logged in to his computer that day and they would have his login records, plus he probably uses a smart card to get access to his offices. Plus other workers would be aware if he was not at work that day. If Kaine was not at work that day, we would know about it by now.

However, I am willing to believe that something Kaine did caused Terri to abduct Kyron - maybe she suspected sexual abuse or maybe she thought that she would lose Kyron if Terri and Kaine divorced and she didnt want that to happen..

I am even willing to believe that Kaine and Terri were working on the whole thing together.. but I think Kaine was at work that day
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

I think Intel have clamped down on anyone talking to the media because they are scared that details of their security systems might get out into the public domain.. plus people might find out that the security cameras were not working that day in the car park or something..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Kaine, Desiree and Tony all passed their lie detector tests according to a "reliable source"
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Also, Intel might not like people finding out the sensitive project that Kaine was working on - esp as there is still a possibility that that project might be linked to Kyron's disappearance..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Photobucket

WELCOME PURPLEPRINCESS!!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm

purpleprincess wrote:Kaine, Desiree and Tony all passed their lie detector tests according to a "reliable source"
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Alot of these reports came either from Desiree and Kaine, or un-named "reliable sources".

When Sheriff Stanton made statements, Desiree and Kaine corrected them (re: TH is cooperating for instance).

This has made things frustrating for the folks trying to follow the story. Who do you listen to, the parents or LE.
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

jigsaw wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:Kaine Horman was at work on June 4th from some time around 8:15am to at least around 1pm. Kaine works at Intel. Not only are there security cameras all over in ALL tech companies, but he has to have logged in to his computer that day and they would have his login records, plus he probably uses a smart card to get access to his offices. Plus other workers would be aware if he was not at work that day. If Kaine was not at work that day, we would know about it by now.

However, I am willing to believe that something Kaine did caused Terri to abduct Kyron - maybe she suspected sexual abuse or maybe she thought that she would lose Kyron if Terri and Kaine divorced and she didnt want that to happen..

I am even willing to believe that Kaine and Terri were working on the whole thing together.. but I think Kaine was at work that day

Welcome, purpleprincess! Glad to see you on board as that means that I'm no longer the new kid on the block! Very Happy

Only recently have I begun to wonder if Kaine and Terri are in this together. However, I'm not sure in my mind that Kaine was at the office the entire morning. I do believe he went to the office and attended the scheduled meeting. But I've not heard anything about whether it was a 15 minute meeting, an hour-long meeting, or even longer. I've not seen anything publicly about Intel or any co-workers advising anything about Kaine's length of stay at the office. He could have gone to the office, left for a while and then returned to the office, before going home for the day. Seems Intel is very lax with Kaine working at the office or at home.

And...Kyron going missing became known after school on Friday. Less than 2 days later, on Sunday morning, Kaine sent an email to all co-workers advising them not to talk to any reporters. If that wasn't clear enough, Kaine also let it be know that he was trying to get in touch with Intel legal. I'm sure everyone got the message, once they read that email.

And...the public is aware of Kaine being controlling with the news reporters, too.

And...the detached wording of his message...less than 2 days later would be a very emotional time, yet Kaine discusses his "situation" rather than "my son, Kyron, is missing".

And...a Sauvie Island resident reported seeing a white truck and a red mustang driving wildly in that area on that morning.

Yes, I think Kaine and Terri being involved in "something" together is a possibility. "Something" that it seems Kaine doesn't want to become public knowledge.
jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victoriagreyh/2010/09/25/harry-oakes-search-efforts-kyron-horman

The radio show that Friends 4 Kyron did today with Harry Oakes.

It's on right now........
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm

purpleprincess wrote:I think Intel have clamped down on anyone talking to the media because they are scared that details of their security systems might get out into the public domain.. plus people might find out that the security cameras were not working that day in the car park or something..

I could well see Intel not wanting work secrets to get out...but...that's an entirely different thing that discussing a child going missing. Too much control going on IMO. What's wrong with a person talking to the press, as long as they don't discuss the "nitty-gritty" of the job they're working on?

Security cameras not working...interesting.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Snaz on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am

jigsaw wrote:
jigsaw wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:Kaine Horman was at work on June 4th from some time around 8:15am to at least around 1pm. Kaine works at Intel. Not only are there security cameras all over in ALL tech companies, but he has to have logged in to his computer that day and they would have his login records, plus he probably uses a smart card to get access to his offices. Plus other workers would be aware if he was not at work that day. If Kaine was not at work that day, we would know about it by now.

However, I am willing to believe that something Kaine did caused Terri to abduct Kyron - maybe she suspected sexual abuse or maybe she thought that she would lose Kyron if Terri and Kaine divorced and she didnt want that to happen..

I am even willing to believe that Kaine and Terri were working on the whole thing together.. but I think Kaine was at work that day

Welcome, purpleprincess! Glad to see you on board as that means that I'm no longer the new kid on the block! Very Happy

Only recently have I begun to wonder if Kaine and Terri are in this together. However, I'm not sure in my mind that Kaine was at the office the entire morning. I do believe he went to the office and attended the scheduled meeting. But I've not heard anything about whether it was a 15 minute meeting, an hour-long meeting, or even longer. I've not seen anything publicly about Intel or any co-workers advising anything about Kaine's length of stay at the office. He could have gone to the office, left for a while and then returned to the office, before going home for the day. Seems Intel is very lax with Kaine working at the office or at home.

And...Kyron going missing became known after school on Friday. Less than 2 days later, on Sunday morning, Kaine sent an email to all co-workers advising them not to talk to any reporters. If that wasn't clear enough, Kaine also let it be know that he was trying to get in touch with Intel legal. I'm sure everyone got the message, once they read that email.

And...the public is aware of Kaine being controlling with the news reporters, too.

And...the detached wording of his message...less than 2 days later would be a very emotional time, yet Kaine discusses his "situation" rather than "my son, Kyron, is missing".

And...a Sauvie Island resident reported seeing a white truck and a red mustang driving wildly in that area on that morning.

Yes, I think Kaine and Terri being involved in "something" together is a possibility. "Something" that it seems Kaine doesn't want to become public knowledge.

BBM

Something like what? Can you give me a hint, because I'm completely confused now..... this case is getting almost SCARY.

_________________
Kaine Horman 2djaxyr
Updated 1/22/11
Snaz
Snaz

Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-07-11
Location : Florida
Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by jigsaw on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 am

Snaz wrote:
jigsaw wrote:
jigsaw wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:Kaine Horman was at work on June 4th from some time around 8:15am to at least around 1pm. Kaine works at Intel. Not only are there security cameras all over in ALL tech companies, but he has to have logged in to his computer that day and they would have his login records, plus he probably uses a smart card to get access to his offices. Plus other workers would be aware if he was not at work that day. If Kaine was not at work that day, we would know about it by now.

However, I am willing to believe that something Kaine did caused Terri to abduct Kyron - maybe she suspected sexual abuse or maybe she thought that she would lose Kyron if Terri and Kaine divorced and she didnt want that to happen..

I am even willing to believe that Kaine and Terri were working on the whole thing together.. but I think Kaine was at work that day

Welcome, purpleprincess! Glad to see you on board as that means that I'm no longer the new kid on the block! Very Happy

Only recently have I begun to wonder if Kaine and Terri are in this together. However, I'm not sure in my mind that Kaine was at the office the entire morning. I do believe he went to the office and attended the scheduled meeting. But I've not heard anything about whether it was a 15 minute meeting, an hour-long meeting, or even longer. I've not seen anything publicly about Intel or any co-workers advising anything about Kaine's length of stay at the office. He could have gone to the office, left for a while and then returned to the office, before going home for the day. Seems Intel is very lax with Kaine working at the office or at home.

And...Kyron going missing became known after school on Friday. Less than 2 days later, on Sunday morning, Kaine sent an email to all co-workers advising them not to talk to any reporters. If that wasn't clear enough, Kaine also let it be know that he was trying to get in touch with Intel legal. I'm sure everyone got the message, once they read that email.

And...the public is aware of Kaine being controlling with the news reporters, too.

And...the detached wording of his message...less than 2 days later would be a very emotional time, yet Kaine discusses his "situation" rather than "my son, Kyron, is missing".

And...a Sauvie Island resident reported seeing a white truck and a red mustang driving wildly in that area on that morning.

Yes, I think Kaine and Terri being involved in "something" together is a possibility. "Something" that it seems Kaine doesn't want to become public knowledge.

BBM

Something like what? Can you give me a hint, because I'm completely confused now..... this case is getting almost SCARY.

I've wondered about drugs: marijuana or steroids.
Horman's have a large piece of property (about 4 acres I think).
Terri used to be into body building.
Lots of marijuana grown in Portland.
Drug cartels in Portland.
Is is possible that Terri's driving around for so long was really a drug delivery route?
If so, could it be that those in the drug business in Portland just weren't going to have that going on in their territory?
Could the Horman's have been warned and didn't pay attention?
Could others have expected a percentage of the sales in their terrority?
If so, could they have felt they weren't getting all the money that was owed to them?

Another thought is about all the rumors out there about the Horman's sexual activities. I know it's rumors...but so many...sometimes where's there's smoke there really is fire.

IMO, these are things that the Horman's wouldn't want to hit the news because of potential impact on one's job, or possible crimes brought out and charges being brought.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Japanese garden
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Calypso on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 am

Puzzler~

"IMO, these are things that the Horman's wouldn't want to hit the news because of potential impact on one's job, or possible crimes brought out and charges being brought."

I have to agree!
Calypso
Calypso

Posts : 5146
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 58
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

I just want to point out that I have no evidence that Kaine and Terri are in something together - actually I do not think they are.. I just meant that that is still a possibility I would still consider..

However a possibility I do NOT believe is that Terri is NOT involved - there is just too much that tells me that Terri is involved.. she is definitely involved in my opinion.. maybe she had a good motive for being involved but I think she is involved..

Also, I do not know for certain that the security camera footage for that day doesnt exist but I have heard a couple of whispers to that effect.

I can understand why Intel would clamp down on people talking for lots of reasons - they dont want their company associated with whatever happened to Kyron in any way - I am sure everyone is VERY free to talk to the cops though
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 am

As for the Hormans' sexuality, I find it easy to believe that they could be involved in some kind of swingers thing.. Just the fact that Terri so easily sexted Michael Cook, and allegedly the Landscaper, points to easy, open sexual relationships to me.. However I joined the online community associated with the group they were supposedly members of and searched their archives and there were no pics of Terri or Kaine, no mention of their names anywhere.. so I dont know.. also even if they were swingers, there are plenty of swingers and they do not have their kids go missing on them..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum