Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristina Porter

+5
Justice4all
Maat
Piper
soulpatch
Calypso
9 posters

Go down

Kristina Porter Empty Kristina Porter

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 am

During the course of the school day, after Ms Porter marked Kyron absent for the day, I'm sure she had to notice Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk. Unless she was blind- have we any indication she was visually impaired? No, didn't think so.

So, seeing Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk, and getting the email from his stepmother about his project, this didn't make the teacher wonder where this child was?

The teacher was alerted to Kyron being missing by Tanner, he wasnt there at attendance, wasn't there at lunch. Kyron's coat and backpack still sat on his desk. The email from his stepmother- another time Kyron was mentioned to this woman. And, it being a Friday and he didn't come back for his coat or backpack. Wouldn't she figure he needed his coat for the weekend?
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kristina Porter Empty Re: Kristina Porter

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 am

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter documentation on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010, to monitor Kyron's behavior that needed to be returned to Kyron's physician, at his next appointment.

Ms Porter stated she thought Kyron had gone to his Dr. appt, on Friday, June 4th, 2010 and that is why she assumed he was not in class.

However, Ms Porter did not return the paperwork to Terri to give the Dr. on June 4th, and Ms Porter certainly KNEW she couldn't monitor Kyron's behavior in one day.

Another issue I am having with this woman, is IF she try believed Kyron left and went to a Dr. appt, WHY, when Terri emailed her in reference to picking up Kyron's tree frog project, WHY didn't she ASK HOW KYRON WAS?

Also, Terri had emailed Ms Porter about picking up Kyron's project, as he wanted to show it to Desiree. The Talent Show was from 1:00pm- 2:45pm.

2:45pm, the students would have been hyper and coming back to class and getting ready to go home for the weekend. Terri would have been on her way to the school to pick up the project and bus riders would have been getting ready to board their buses.

Ms Porter had to of returned Terri's email during the Talent show between 1:00pm and 2:45pm while the students were involved with the Talent Show. This would have given Terri enough time to know she didn't have to come to the school and get the project. If she was going to go to the school to get the project, why not pick up BOTH Kyron and the project?

I believe the school is CYA on this one.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 am

The talent show was from 1pm-2:45pm.

Dismissal? 3pm?

When did Ms Porter reply to the email? Between 1-2:45pm or between 2:45 and 3:00pm? Certainly between 2:45 and 3:00pm it would have been too late and Terri would have been at the school to pick up the project, since she got the email, and Kaine said when he got home from work Terri was on the computer, so it's safe to assume thats when the emails took place, during the Talent Show.

Between 2:45 and 3:00, parents would have been outside at that time for car riders and bus students would have been loading up on the buses.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 am

Interesting observations. I am still amazed that the parents at the school don't seem to be alarmed at this, and that Ms. Porter is still teaching there this year.

Do you have a link about the email that TH sent to Ms. Porter? I have read about that in several places, but I don't know where it was originally reported.

Thanks!
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am

Welcome to RC, SoulPatch!!

No, but we can try to work on it later on today. I don't know if we'll be able to locate the actual email, but we can sure try to find something!!

Hope you have a great day!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 am

Calypso wrote:Welcome to RC, SoulPatch!!

No, but we can try to work on it later on today. I don't know if we'll be able to locate the actual email, but we can sure try to find something!!

Hope you have a great day!!

Thank you for the welcome! If you point me in the right direction, I'll look myself - don't want to be a pain right from the start Very Happy
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi soulpatch, welcome! I have to wonder what Ms. Porter was thinking that day.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Piper wrote:Hi soulpatch, welcome! I have to wonder what Ms. Porter was thinking that day.

What I can't understand is how quickly they "absolved" the school and the teacher - they MUST have evidence that is not known that "proves" that TH is being deceptive of the Dr's appointment...

There are really 3 "versions" out there:

1. Terri said in her email that she told Ms. Porter she was going to look at other exhibits, and that she had made an appointment on Thursday the 3rd for Friday the 11th. Jaymie Finster said that TH gave the paperwork for that appointment to Ms. Porter on the 3rd.
2. Tanner said that the "substitute" (chaperone?) noticed he was missing and the teacher said he was probably in the bathroom - which would indicate that she DIDN'T think he was at the doctor.
3. Ms. Porter said that she believed that TH was taking him to the doctor. Since we know from the kid at the GJ that Kyron was supposed to perform with a partner at the Talent Show, why didn't she get alarmed?

Very hinky!

soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

I don't think LE has evidence of anything. The school wants to cover up any liability, and the police want to avoid all out panic by the rest of the parents. While it is unlikely another child would disappear from the same school, they do not want other parents to think it could even happen once. By focusing (even though doing it sideways) all attention on Terri Horman, they prevent all out chaos at the school.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Soulpatch~

Although I'm not so computer savvy, people get things off google cache stuff periodically. I'm not sure how that is done.

Also, looking at some of the other forums are a great way to locate "old', early in the investigation, posts which contain linnks to various news articles.

Sometimes, articles disappear. People swear they have seen things and they just aren't accessable anymore (as in the case where Kyron said he was going to see the "Electric Man" exhibit. Although I have never seen it, many swear they have).

We need to find out HOW LONG the bulletin board advertised the science fair and the talent show to the general public as well.

Thanks for your help!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Are you talking about this Calypso?

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'

Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning

UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

~Snipped~

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 pm

J4A~

See on this article, Tanner claims Kyron said:

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

Some people swear he said Electric Man. I've tried to hunt that down forever, but it may just be rumor. However, do you remember when the police were trying to get all the news outlests to turn over interviews they did with people about a month into the investigation?
It could have disappeared at that time as well.

Thank you for the link!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Calypso wrote:According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter documentation on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010, to monitor Kyron's behavior that needed to be returned to Kyron's physician, at his next appointment.

Ms Porter stated she thought Kyron had gone to his Dr. appt, on Friday, June 4th, 2010 and that is why she assumed he was not in class.

However, Ms Porter did not return the paperwork to Terri to give the Dr. on June 4th, and Ms Porter certainly KNEW she couldn't monitor Kyron's behavior in one day.

Another issue I am having with this woman, is IF she try believed Kyron left and went to a Dr. appt, WHY, when Terri emailed her in reference to picking up Kyron's tree frog project, WHY didn't she ASK HOW KYRON WAS?

Also, Terri had emailed Ms Porter about picking up Kyron's project, as he wanted to show it to Desiree. The Talent Show was from 1:00pm- 2:45pm.

2:45pm, the students would have been hyper and coming back to class and getting ready to go home for the weekend. Terri would have been on her way to the school to pick up the project and bus riders would have been getting ready to board their buses.

Ms Porter had to of returned Terri's email during the Talent show between 1:00pm and 2:45pm while the students were involved with the Talent Show. This would have given Terri enough time to know she didn't have to come to the school and get the project. If she was going to go to the school to get the project, why not pick up BOTH Kyron and the project?

I believe the school is CYA on this one.

Calypso, the teacher NEVER read that email until after Kyron went missing as far as I can find out. She certainly didnt respond to it before Kaine and Terri were heading out to the bus, I am pretty sure of that.
Word is that the teacher was busy with the play (Terri knew she would be) and didnt get around to reading her emails til end of day if at all that day..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 pm

soulpatch wrote:
Piper wrote:Hi soulpatch, welcome! I have to wonder what Ms. Porter was thinking that day.

What I can't understand is how quickly they "absolved" the school and the teacher - they MUST have evidence that is not known that "proves" that TH is being deceptive of the Dr's appointment...

There are really 3 "versions" out there:

1. Terri said in her email that she told Ms. Porter she was going to look at other exhibits, and that she had made an appointment on Thursday the 3rd for Friday the 11th. Jaymie Finster said that TH gave the paperwork for that appointment to Ms. Porter on the 3rd.
2. Tanner said that the "substitute" (chaperone?) noticed he was missing and the teacher said he was probably in the bathroom - which would indicate that she DIDN'T think he was at the doctor.
3. Ms. Porter said that she believed that TH was taking him to the doctor. Since we know from the kid at the GJ that Kyron was supposed to perform with a partner at the Talent Show, why didn't she get alarmed?

Very hinky!

Well there is one person who has lied repeatedly about that day - so it is my guess she is the one who intentionally confused the teachers about whether or not Kyron was at school that day.. as they (or other teachers and kids) believed they saw Kyron leave with Terri at some point, we must assume that when they did express alarm other people calmed them down by saying - it is ok we saw Kyron leave with Terri.. as they had not seen Terri return Kyron to the school since then there was thereafter no reason for alarm
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Calypso wrote:Soulpatch~

Although I'm not so computer savvy, people get things off google cache stuff periodically. I'm not sure how that is done.

Also, looking at some of the other forums are a great way to locate "old', early in the investigation, posts which contain linnks to various news articles.

Sometimes, articles disappear. People swear they have seen things and they just aren't accessable anymore (as in the case where Kyron said he was going to see the "Electric Man" exhibit. Although I have never seen it, many swear they have).

We need to find out HOW LONG the bulletin board advertised the science fair and the talent show to the general public as well.

Thanks for your help!!

Definitely posts on the internet are being deleted left and right, and this really concerns me - not only because now I cant find half the info I used to have in links etc. but also because it brings up bigger issues for me akin to censorship of the internet and Big Brother ala 1984.. very scarey for me..

Also my being threatened if I did not close down my website, and then being kicked off of various forums simply for exploring possibilities in this case based on the hazy evidence we all have.. this is all a form of censorship.. even if it is in an effort to preserve a case by LE.. However, my suspicion is that it is NOT law enforcement that is doing this "censorship" and that scares me even more.. It seems to me that the "funny handshake brigade " now own the internet.. and that is terrifying!
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Calypso wrote:J4A~

See on this article, Tanner claims Kyron said:

Some people swear he said Electric Man. I've tried to hunt that down forever, but it may just be rumor. However, do you remember when the police were trying to get all the news outlests to turn over interviews they did with people about a month into the investigation?
It could have disappeared at that time as well.

Thank you for the link!

I think I know the source of your electric man quote from Tanner - but I cannot find it any longer either - there was a longer interview done with Tanner where he said a great deal more than he says on the short clip currently available on the internet.. He made very specific references to the time he saw Kyron and I remember thinking that the timeline he was talking about suggested that Kyron was still at the school at after 9:15am and possibly as late as 9:45am but I cannot remember the details - I wish they wouldnt delete video like that.. Tanner also said he had seen Terri leave BEFORE that sighting - I think he even said he had seen her drive off in her car before that.. there was something else in that video clip but I cant remember for the life of me what it was - something else Tanner said that made me think he was really telling the truth and had the time right.. I wish I could remember

purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Calypso wrote:During the course of the school day, after Ms Porter marked Kyron absent for the day, I'm sure she had to notice Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk. Unless she was blind- have we any indication she was visually impaired? No, didn't think so.

So, seeing Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk, and getting the email from his stepmother about his project, this didn't make the teacher wonder where this child was?

The teacher was alerted to Kyron being missing by Tanner, he wasnt there at attendance, wasn't there at lunch. Kyron's coat and backpack still sat on his desk. The email from his stepmother- another time Kyron was mentioned to this woman. And, it being a Friday and he didn't come back for his coat or backpack. Wouldn't she figure he needed his coat for the weekend?

I dont think Ms Porter actually read the email that day according to what I have heard.. she was too busy doing the play that afternoon that Kyron's parents all managed to miss!!
I must admit that I think the coat and backpack being left behind is a bit suspect but someone told me it wasnt left out on his desk it was left somewhere a bit hidden - in a closet or something?

However, it is definitely possible for Ms Porter to be involved - she knew Terri really well, Terri was always helping at the school and she had been a teacher so they had that in common.. who knows, maybe Terri had confided to Ms Porter that she suspected Kyron was being sexually abused or something and the teacher agreed to "not notice" Kyron wasnt present, I dont know..

Backpack postings that are of interest..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107303

"I must have missed Gates' comment at a press release, according to this article: "Gates would not comment on statements by a family member and others that Kyron's backpack and coat were found in his second-floor classroom."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...rtland_bo.html

Whole new element if this is not verified (Kyron's coat/backpack still in room at the end of the day - it's certainly been discussed, especially that it may have gone unnoticed by a teacher). It has been something that never stood up in my mind if he did leave with his mom to return, or if she took him for the day, or if a stranger abducted him - no matter what happened, having things left behind is a pretty critical factor in assessing who to look at, and looking at if Kyron wandering off was abducted...."

Post 2

OregonLive notes he dropped his coat and backpack off at the classroom before heading to the science fair, so they must still have been there after he disappeared.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...the_day_k.html

ETA @ Didion: Sorry - didn't mean to duplicate your link. You raise an excellent point - wonder how his coat and backpack went unnoticed by the teacher all day...? Do they have a cloak room? I would actually expect a small boy excited about his science project to just dump these things on his desk so he could get back to his stepmom

Posting from blinkoncrime:
"So she is clever enough to do all those things, plan it all out, cover her tracks-but not clever enough to get his coat and backpack out of the classroom? Because surely, any person who plans a crime like this would realize that, by leaving the coat and backpack, you will most likely get a call from school and then what in the he** are you going to do? You won’t be able to backtrack at that point, that’s for sure. So why the left behind coat and backpack?"
(My answer to this one is that Terri clearly thought she would get a phone call much earlier than she did - she sent an email trying to prompt teachers to realize Kyron was missing at around 1pm cos she was expecting them to start realizing he wasnt back from his appointment by then.. and at 3pm it is suspected she drove out in the truck to a point from where she could see the school to see if anything was going on).

Another..
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/liebchen77/index.html
The more I think about the confirmed step-mother's actions that morning, the more I'm convinced that she absolutely planned this vile thing:

-a woman who usually is only proud of posting pics of her baby girl suddenly and IMMEDIATELY posts the pic of Kyron with his project online; I think this is significant for two reasons--she is setting up her alibi with this picture and she is acting out of character with the speed in which she posted it--remember that she didn't even change her Facebook profile pic from her daughter to Kyron--even though she was well enough to "hit the gym" AND make a NOTE that she was "hitting the gym."

--the fact that she left Kyron's backpack and coat in his classroom really bothers me because this is further proof of pre-planning and staging. It means that she wanted everyone to know that Kyron was at school that morning

--since she is a teacher and school volunteer, she would be very comfortable in this setting to carry out her plans. She would know who to avoid and how to exit with Kyron without observation. I'm a school teacher and you get to know the rhythms and the way the day goes--which people you interact with on a one-to-one basis, those people who would have engaged you in conversation that morning, what exits would not be noticed, etc. Like most criminals, she committed this crime and set up her alibi in a place she was comfortable and familiar with, and one she was confident she would not be challenged.

Like a lot of criminals, she seems to have an overly detailed story about what went on that morning: "I took Kyron to school to see his science fair project" --TAKES PICTURE and almost IMMEDIATELY posts it online. She is calling attention to this fact.

Leaving the coat and backpack is further staging

Throwing in the story of the doctor's appointment and making it seem that the teacher she told is "New" and "hard of hearing"--setting up her story that this teacher "misunderstood" a doctor's appointment and thus creates a huge window of opportunity for herself--people now believe that Kyron was at school that morning--BUT Terri made sure that his absence wouldn't be noted by telling the teacher about a doctor's appt. I would bet that she told this teacher that story while the teacher was in the middle of something, and would be distracted. She would see Kyron missing, but Terri's story makes her believe that he's with her.

I'd love to know why Terri thinks that a first year teacher would be confused about a student's excused absence for an appt. Is there something at all difficult to grasp? She would have been doing the same thing ALL YEAR! Terri yelled to her across the gym in order to create a smokescreen.

All of her actions point to premeditation, since there was little chance that a person would seem to go to such lengths to see Kyron's project, take a picture, escort his backpack and jacket into a classroom (BUT NOT KYRON!), and to yell out to a teacher something about a doctor's appt. NEXT WEEK while everyone was busy with the science fair and talent show. She picked this day deliberately--a normal day at school would not allow her the same opportunity.

It makes no sense that she did not escort her child into his classroom. Elementary schools almost always require adult escort of children, or have the "buddy system." When I drop my daughter at school, at least 3 adults handle the "hand off" of the child. If you come late, you are required to escort the child to the classroom.

Terri wants us to believe that she supervised the dropping of the backpack in a classroom but not her child? Why didn't she escort him? What is the big hurry? This was set up to enable her story to have credit--he apparently vanished into thin air "walking to his classroom."

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION ONLY--I'm not trying to argue that it is fact.

Posted on Parents, others from community return questionnaires Sunday in the effort to find Kyron Horman on June 21, 2010, 8:18AM

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/18/kyron-horman-missing-watch-press-conference-live/
Another backpack post from blinkoncrime
re: bookbag & jacket
I thought the kids were setting up their exhibits in classrooms the day before, on June 3rd, so they’d be ready @ 8am on June 4th. If Kyron was like the rest of the kids, he & SM brought his to school on the 3rd, so she drove him on the 3rd – does anyone know??
or alternatively,
perhaps SM brought it to school @ the end of the day on the 3rd – so she picked him up that afternoon rather than have him take a bus, so she could knock out 2 birds with 1 stone (bring it, help him set it up, & drive him home). In which case, if Kyron was busy setting it up with her, he wouldn’t have his bookbag & coat with him in this exhibit room, & once done, he went to the car w/o them…SM might’ve forgotten, in Kyron’s excitement of getting it set up (& how parents get distracted & all).
Point is, Kyron may not have brought his bookbag & jacket the 4th at all, but it was left over from the day before (on desk or hung up on rack or in a closet). The teacher would’ve gotten desensitized to it if it were left over from the day before, since she’d assume he’d pick it up later, @ some point; given the apparent Dr. appt mix-up, it wouldn’t have stood out to her as much.
The idea that Kyron’s things would be sitting on his desk while he’s marked absent has bothered me, but then I heard about the setting up on the day before & this scenario seems reasonable.
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

I have yet to see anyone confirm that Terri lied about anything. Where do you find any confirmation that Terri lied or intentionally deceived the teachers? All the comments I have seen state, "She must have . . . " or "You know the authorities checked that out." We don't have anyone confirming what she really said or did, nor do we know that the authorities did or didn't check certain things out.

Your comments against Terri are all based on the same BS as the other pages I have seen. It is all about what people guess she did, or some stretched out rumor that is really close to snapping like a rubber band. Nothing truly points to Terri.

For her to have this fall into place, every single second would have to be exactly perfect. And that goes not just for her, but for all these imaginary accomplices she is reported to have. That is highly unlikely. If Terri were going to do this, Kyron would have disappeared while playing out in the yard one day, or while at a public park, or maybe while wandering around a store. Not in a school with 100s of witnesses. If she is a savvy as everyone is seeming to believe, she would have picked a better venue that required much less precision and the inclusion of others.

Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING has been confirmed about the doctor's appointment comments. However, as a former educator, and as an evaluator for behavioral disorders, I know teachers usually need to assess for a 3-5 day period. If the teacher received the form on the day before Kyron disappeared, I think she would be able to figure out how long she needed to fill out such a form, and she should know she hadn't returned it if the appointment was that day. The school just wants to avoid the inevitable law suit that will be hitting them over this mess.

All the rumors in the world do not equal Terri being guilty. The police will not even acknowledge she is a suspect. Why? Because they let the press and family run wild with rumors and when she is proven innocent, they can say, "We don't know why they blamed her. We never, ever, in a bazillion years accused Terri of anything. You can't sue us for that." More people more worried about covering their hineys than finding a missing child.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Not sure where it was asked but I know some of you were wondering how the general public were invited to the Skyline Science Fair
Well here is your answer folks!
Kristina Porter 6610sign
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm

By the way I went back through my evidence and links etc. and found the posting about the fact that Desiree confirmed during a video interview with a news company that they have photos and video of "Kyron leaving the school with Terri" but the link has disappeared!!
See below..

However, I found the reference to it on google cache (though the original video it referred to is gone)
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vN8V-u2jFnkJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun/4053/comments-newest-228.html+inability+to+speak+site:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Posted on Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, says his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman risks jail on August 29, 2010, 8:43PM

I HAVE BEFORE all of the um er um inability to speak freely here so, read this post fast its not likely to live long...YES THEY HAVE THE PICTURES AND VIDEO FROM THE SCIENCE FAIR THAT I JUST REFERENCED

Note that the post that said that was deleted too

Note that SoCalDreamer (and SoCalRockChick - same person) is understood to be a friend of Terri's friends as well as having a friend who had a child in Kyron's class
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Quotes from above:

By the way I went back through my evidence and links etc. and found the posting about the fact that Desiree confirmed during a video interview with a news company that they have photos and video of "Kyron leaving the school with Terri" but the link has disappeared!!

I HAVE BEFORE all of the um er um inability to speak freely here so, read this post fast its not likely to live long...YES THEY HAVE THE PICTURES AND VIDEO FROM THE SCIENCE FAIR THAT I JUST REFERENCED

IMO--If LE had any such evidence Terri would have been placed under arrest several weeks ago. The could have charged her with his disappearance, regardless of whether they know it it's a kidnapping or a murder, or even for what reasons. Kyron's taken from a school and his whereabouts unknown in of itself indicate a serious crime has occured. The fact that she has not been arrested tells me the above post were removed because there was NOTHING linking her to Kyron's disappearance and that the above information is like so much other information--a RUMOR.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I think the problem is that they CANT arrest Terri cos they know at almost exactly the time of the photos/video Terri was at Freddies in Hillsboro..
So now they need to know who was driving Kaine's white pickup truck and has red hair.. any guesses?

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Kristina Porter, Kyron's teacher has said that Terri Horman had previously told her that Kyron had an upcoming appointment but Porter didn't remember the date. She said she assumed he was at that appointment, having seen him with his step-mom that morning.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

ASSUMED?????

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Bingo........it all goes back to school.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down