Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the drawing board~

+8
soulpatch
jigsaw
sitemama
Maat
johnabelle
msollicito
khintx
Calypso
12 posters

Go down

Back to the drawing board~ Empty Back to the drawing board~

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

This case is like a jigsaw (no pun intended!) puzzle. You know when you do a jigsaw puzzle, you seperate all the end pieces with careful attention to locate the 4 corners so you can build your frame. Then you begin the tedious task of seperating the like colors, and pieces with different patterns on them and clump them together in the same pile. This is kind of what we are doing with this case.

My gut feeling tells me there has been a big change in the course of this investigation.

The Gj had suspended itself. The initial thought was Terri was responsible and the Gj was seeing witnesses who were obviously testifying against Terri as neither Terri nor her family were called to testify. If they were on the right track with Terri being responsible, they would have returned a True Bill.
This did not occur and despite all the flyers and recreated photos of where the truck was parked, a second person in the truck, etc.., the Gj suspended itself.

The Sheriff had to have the Sept 15 presser as a sort of PR/Rumor control impromtu interview. He apparently "slipped up", or so they claim, at a Business Brunch that a "Task Force" has been formed.

This case has had a "Task Force" in place since Kyron first diappeared. The only thing different about this presser was, both Kaine and Desiree were both out of town in Chicago taping or traveling from back from Chicago. Kaine and Desiree probably spent more time in make-up than they spent talking to Oprah on the show.

Was there a reason why Sheriff Staton chose to hold this at that time, or was it coincidential?

That being said, I also noticed a change in the Sheriff demeanor. He seemed up front, and confident in the direction the investigation is now going and the staff that would be responsible to bring this case to it's conclusion.

Since this presser, I have sat back and waited to see an increase in arrests and what type of arrests as this may indicate which route the investigators are following.

I've also noticed since the Oprah Show, neither biological parent, nor Tony, have stated anything publically that I am aware of. Correct me if I am incorrect. (This isn't about me and I take no offense being corrected, this is about Kyron.)

Certain things the Sheriff said leads me to believe the investigation has changed tack and the focus is no longer on Terri as first assumed. First off the biggie "Things that have been suspected, are no longer suspected". We all know the LS, MFH plot, the failed Sting Operation and the sexting with Michael Cook. We also remember the Gj suspending itself, with No True Bill.

"I believe that some of the information, through some of the discussions, there are going to be some concerns, not neccessarily cases, there may be cases, that come out of this, but through the discussion there are going to be issues that the Sheriff's Dept is going to have to address. I believe the Portland Police Bureau will be actively involved in that. Alot of these issues we wont address until we actually do a debrief on this investigation once it's come to a conclusion".

In addition, to this being an active criminal investigation, Kyron is also a minor- which minor's information is highly protected. This could be refering to a leak, other officer's sharing priviledged information with Tony.

To be continued~

*This is my opinion according to my observations.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Back to the drawing board~ Empty Re: Back to the drawing board~

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Back to the drawing board~ Shocked-smiley-9449 (they don't have sh!t!) kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm

I think you are right Calypso, there has been a big change in the investigation.. and I think it is very telling that the parents are not speaking out.. I, too, wonder whether this means that Kaine and Terri are in something together though I don't suspect for one minute that Terri is not involved at all (if she is not I will publicly eat my hat on Youtube just to give you all a larf!)..

I suspect that the big change in the investigation is because they realize that it wasnt Terri who was seen leaving the school with Kyron but someone else in Terri's truck with red hair..

They realize it can't be her cos she was checking out at Freddies at that point in time..

I am now suspecting (though I have no proof only speculation) that maybe Dede was in love with Terri (remember Jason Wishert said that Dede would never have another man in her life after him - well maybe she wouldnt - she would go back to women??). I suspect that would be her motive for helping Terri if she is involved.. maybe they were shipping Kyron off somewhere so that they can join him again one day somewhere else together.. or maybe this is all just some big crazy game a la Dungeons and Dragons, with all the codes being talked between Terri and her friends, and all the literary references and quotes etc.. I dunno..

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm

msollicito~ So happy to see you here. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 pm

There is most likely more than 2 red-headed women in Portland. Jason seems to have some sort of problem from what I've read, with the fact that the relationship between him and Dede ended. And I'm also sure that there are way more people who drive a white truck than Kaine Horman. If Terri is at FM's in the white truck, then the white truck seen at the school after she left is not her's. Dede has/had a blue Suv. Original story says Dede was known to be working at the farm from around 8:00 am until 11:30 am, but after someone said they saw her leave at that time and return around 1 or 1:30 pm. And someone else (me) pointed out she may have took a lunch break, the time she left is now 9:00 am, amongst those who believe she even went to work. Some are saying she wasn't there at al, that she was the other person seen in the truck at school. The groundskeeper and Jason ? have a white truck. jason works with children and changed his name after his father's arrest. Couldn't Jason or someone who had it in for either Dede or Terri have been wearing a red wig?

And where was Kiara during the science fair? With Terri. Mrs. Porter in her earlier statements commented on the fact that Terri was holding Kiara and she was fussy because she had an earache. So Terri did not leave her in the truck with someone else. If in fact a witness saw someone around the truck, it is most likely they saw the person who is actually responsible for taking Kyron. Perhaps LE should have a sketch artist do a composite of what this person says the person looks like. The article is no longer available online. And another thing. It was not the substitute teacher who has a hearing problem--it is Mrs. Porter according to those posting who are from the area and have children who attend Skyline.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm

johnabelle wrote:There is most likely more than 2 red-headed women in Portland. Jason seems to have some sort of problem from what I've read, with the fact that the relationship between him and Dede ended. And I'm also sure that there are way more people who drive a white truck than Kaine Horman. If Terri is at FM's in the white truck, then the white truck seen at the school after she left is not her's. Dede has/had a blue Suv. Original story says Dede was known to be working at the farm from around 8:00 am until 11:30 am, but after someone said they saw her leave at that time and return around 1 or 1:30 pm. And someone else (me) pointed out she may have took a lunch break, the time she left is now 9:00 am, amongst those who believe she even went to work. Some are saying she wasn't there at al, that she was the other person seen in the truck at school. The groundskeeper and Jason ? have a white truck. jason works with children and changed his name after his father's arrest. Couldn't Jason or someone who had it in for either Dede or Terri have been wearing a red wig?

And where was Kiara during the science fair? With Terri. Mrs. Porter in her earlier statements commented on the fact that Terri was holding Kiara and she was fussy because she had an earache. So Terri did not leave her in the truck with someone else. If in fact a witness saw someone around the truck, it is most likely they saw the person who is actually responsible for taking Kyron. Perhaps LE should have a sketch artist do a composite of what this person says the person looks like. The article is no longer available online. And another thing. It was not the substitute teacher who has a hearing problem--it is Mrs. Porter according to those posting who are from the area and have children who attend Skyline.

I am sorry I am not being clear.. I believe the person who took Kyron from the school WAS driving Kaine Horman's truck - not just any old white truck - and it also had Terri's cellphone in it, pinging away.. but it wasn't Terri who was driving - I suspect it was an accomplice, possibly Dede.. Terri meanwhile was establishing her alibis at the two Freddies driving the red mustang - one in Hillsboro where she got a receipt and (I understand) was recorded on the security cameras.. and one in Walker Rd where she made a point of talking to Andrea from the Xtreme Fitness gym and telling her all about Kyron's project, Kiara in hand.. very deliberately setting up her alibi in my opinion so that the people in the school who said "Terri took Kyron" would be made to look like they were lying because it couldnt possibly be Terri - however, it was the Horman white pickup truck so I believe Terri knew who was driving it.. and I believe that person was deliberately trying to look as much like Terri as possible.. "a twin"

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Also, I had my suspicions about JW but I am prevented from talking about them for legal reasons sorry..

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm

>>Perhaps LE should have a sketch artist do a composite of what this person says the person looks like

Hee I dont think they would need to do a composite.. I think they would just have to give a name ;-)

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Sounds like a real s--t--r--e--t--c--h. Terri volunteers for the school on a regular basis, and they mistake her for Dede? I think not. It just makes no sense. Just like sneaking in to confuse people by taking the other car and chasing each other around.

"Yeah! Let's kidnap the kid, then go cruising around the island while we just know no one will ever put it together! And don't forget, we have the sick baby, so I need to run and find some meds on the way. And after she settles down I'm going to squeeze in a workout. No one will ever figure that one out! And we can get rid of Kyron along the way, and Dede can get back to work by lunch. Awesome!"

Doesn't make any sense at all.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

msollicito said :
Terri meanwhile was establishing her alibis at the two Freddies driving the red mustang -

I thought there was a picture of the white truck at Freddie's, wasn't there?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 pm

khintx wrote:Back to the drawing board~ Shocked-smiley-9449 (they don't have sh!t!) kh

I know that look~

Back to the drawing board~ Av8
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:56 am

Calypso, great post.

I totally understand about building the framework, because I have actually worked many, many, many jigsaw puzzles - love them!

There does seem to be something "different" going on with LE and with the bio parents, too, at this time. I guess everything going so quiet is what's different.

GJ's don't always bring a True Bill. Remember the JonBenet' Ramsey GJ? Never did indict anyone!

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 am

JW - talked about what a great reward it would be when Kyron comes home (or words to that effect). I've always wondered what was meant by reward?
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 am

sitemama wrote:msollicito said :
Terri meanwhile was establishing her alibis at the two Freddies driving the red mustang -

That's what I thought, too.
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am

Below is a post from Blink on Crime's site made today (poster's comment first and Blink's response bolded)

I just don’t understand why Blnk is the ONLY source doing any investigative reporting on this case. It doesn’t make sense to me – the story has sex, dysfunction, mystery… why is there so much silence???

Because your not going to see another lead come out of this case until an arrest.
B

=============
Could this be related to why LE and bio parents are so quiet lately?

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 am

msollicito wrote:Also, I had my suspicions about JW but I am prevented from talking about them for legal reasons sorry..

Nah - JW is a blowhard... he won't sue you. Did you see on Blink where he threatened her and she told him that he was way off base - he made himself a public figure with the letter he wrote to OL and he can't sue you for telling the truth.
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 am

The photo of the white truck at Freddie's was "posed" by LE to "jog people's memories", it isn't an actual photo from June 4th.
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

I think that something must have been testified to at the GJ that changed what LE knew - or the presser where they presented the photos brought out some piece of information that either cleared Terri OR changed their theory of who was involved with her.

RE: that question of Blink regarding investigative journalism - while her answer was interesting, I don't think it really answered the question. This case, with LE stonewalling everyone on the details, with 300 families at Skyline (well, less Tanner's family) keeping silent, with the entire staff at Skyline keeping their mouths shut - it is unprecedented. Additionally, the public interest in this case is very high - it is exaclty like a jigsaw puzzle, and too many pieces are missing to see the whole picture. So why is there no reporting on it? I mean real reporting, not just recapping press conferences? It just seems very odd to me.... something doesn't add up.

And poor sweet Kyron is still missing.

soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 pm

jigsaw wrote:

That's what I thought, too.

I may be confused.... but I thought that when LE sent out the fliers showing the white pickup from all angles and in different locations, it was not actually their white truck. It was a similar truck placed at locales that LE believed Terri to be that day...... so that it might subliminally suggest "jog" witnesses memories about whether they saw it or a truck like it at certain places.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 pm

soulpatch wrote:

The photo of the white truck at Freddie's was "posed" by LE to "jog people's memories", it isn't an actual photo from June 4th.

Sorry soul, didn't see yer post there! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 pm

I have no real opinion on how this case will turn out, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were discovered Terri was set up because someone had it in for her because she didn't tow the line like they wanted her to....Terri was seeking a divorce and had applied for teaching jobs, thus possibly taking her out of the picture as Full Time Mommy to Kyron.

Now, who is always on Terri's case, besides Kaine? That would be Dee and Tony! The ones who would be stuck with Kryon on a full time basis if Terri divorced Kaine and Kaine wanted to hand Kryon over to them full time.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out Terri was set up, and Dee and Tony were behind it.

But where is Kyron? I'm betting, snuffed out by Tony with or without Dee's knowledge, and put somewhere it could be blamed on Terri, probably along with some evidence that leads to Terri...but not to Tony the cop who took special care not to involve himself with the crime or the crime scene.

Tony has no kids of his own....hence he doesn't want any!

So that's my 2 cents!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Lottie, I will add my 3 cents with yours, and now we have a nickel. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Story from 2007--

Milwaukie woman sentenced to life for killing 4-year-old boy

Published: Monday, March 12, 2007, 10:07 AM
Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian

A 45-year-old Milwaukie woman will spend the rest of her life in prison for bludgeoning her 4-year-old stepgrandson to death.

In a hearing that lasted only six minutes, a somber Clackamas Circuit Judge Robert Herndon sentenced Christine Coffman to life in prison for the murder of Matal Sanchez in June 2005.

Coffman confessed to the boy's murder three days after his death. She said she first tried to strangle him, then she struck him in the head with a rock. Coffman eventually led authorities to a densely forest plot of land near Estacada, where the boy's lifeless body confirmed her story.

After the Hearing, Greg Horner, chief deputy district attorney, explained Coffman's motive, saying she and her husband Duffy Coffman were having marriage problems and were on the verge of divorcing. Christine Coffman killed Matal to hurt her husband since he was close with the boy.

Coffman, shackled and wearing the black-and-white striped jailhouse uniform reserved for the most violent offenders, said nothing during the proceeding.

The boy's disappearance in June 2005 prompted enormous media attention and an extensive search involving local police, FBI agents, detectives from the Oregon State Police, the Clackamas County Interagency Crime Team, search and rescue teams and a helicopter from the Oregon Army National Guard.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2007/03/milwaukie_woman_sentenced_to_l.html

This case may explain some of the unwillingness of people who live in Oregon, and who remember this case, to consider any possibility other than their belief Terri is guilty, no matter what comes up that might show other possibilities. It doesn't explain where some of the others are getting their ideas though.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 pm

If you are "going back to the drawing board" you might want to look at this site.. there is a lot of good stuff here..
http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10753&page=5
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Back to the drawing board~ Empty Happy New Year!!

Post by Calypso Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 am

Trying to figure out how to post from my cell phone! To everyone best wishes for much love and happiness, and good health!, for the new year!! Seems like it's time to go back to the begining on this case and start over. Will be reading through during the next few days!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Enjoyed the chat last nite Cal...Good to see you around....don't be a stranger !!!! HNY to you too...

This case really baffles me...I too will backtrack and check out the site purpleprincess gave us...At the time being I just have a hard time getting enolved emotionally in another case other than Caylee's....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:23 pm

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!

Best wishes for a prosperous New Year, filled with laughs, love and happiness.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Here's a good one to start off with - LE says Terri is cooperative, Kaine/Desiree says she's not:

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Kaine Horman

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12
POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating,http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 am

So much conflicting info.
Why? Is it a smoke screen to distract from the real facts, to send police on a wild goose chase?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 am

I think we seem to be going around and around in circles.

I think a main reason for that is that at the beginning of the case we learned certain information. That is all we have to go on.

There have been no updates from LE. So we have no benefit of knowledge of what the investigation has turned up in the past 7 months.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 am

by Calypso Yesterday at 11:10 pm

So much conflicting info.
Why? Is it a smoke screen to distract from the real facts, to send police on a wild goose chase?

Or, the relationships were so weak in the family before Kyron disappeared that it made it easy for LE to turn them against each other (starting with Terri as the primary target). I really wonder if LE themselves are surprised at how quickly and vigorously Kaine and Desiree took the bait and ran public with it, without any evidence. Early on, it appeared that LE was happy to have K & D leaking things to the press - a form of putting pressure on their unofficial suspect. Now, it seems possible LE regrets the tactic as it makes it harder for LE to admit pursuing other potential suspects without looking like they blew the critical early stages of the investigation.

Imo, that whole blended family was a house of cards waiting to fall and Kaine and Desiree are desperate to blame (and really believe) that it's Terri's fault. Years of resentment, betrayal and not putting the children first may be taking its toll on their consciences. They need a monster to blame and are not objective enough to realize that they are again not putting Kyron first by proclaiming Terri guilty and thereby taking pressure off LE and the public to consider other scenarios and possible suspects that could lead to Kyron. Plus, I don't think either K or D really believes Terri would kill Kyron - there's nothing in her past or years of caring for him that indicate a desire or ability to murder him. Thus, If K & D continue to consider Terri the only suspect, they can continue to believe Kyron is stashed, rather than deceased.

So, one or more of the other parents is intentionally trying to throw everyone off because they have things to hide (as Calypso pondered), or they are unintentionally throwing some people off because they can't get past their own bitter feelings for the sake of keeping all doors open that might lead to Kyron. Neither scenario bodes well for Kyron.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 am

truthbtold - good points
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Interesting post from Blink on Crime; check out the link within the post:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
January 13, 2011 at 11:45 am
If you went to the link I gave a couple of days ago, you saw this about Elsy and her missing kids:

“Officers need help locating 2 missing children that could be with their non-custodial mother, but need that confirmation.”

Non-custodial mother. So figure that in. IF it’s correct that Rudy’s wife and kids were there when Clackamas Cty offcr went to call on them, then, again, Elsy would’ve been estranged from Rudy at the time. And merely visiting at Rudy’s home. So, do you think an estranged wife, visiting her kids, got pissed enough about an officer discussing Rudy and Terri to (come back at a later date and) take off with her kids? Apparently not a woman of endless resources.

link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Z2hzMk0_JtQJ:kcchildsearch.com/child237.html+http://kcchildsearch.com

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Since we're going back to the beginning and looking anew - one more post from Blink's site that is interesting to note:

beejay says:
January 13, 2011 at 12:42 pm
@Kimberly: you asked, “At a stand still here, thinking, (lookout , lol) that if JSE or RSE were involved in any area of all of this, They wouldn’t have the means, nor ability to renew any license, Correct?
If they are illegals, they wouldn’t be allowed either, Correct?”

My guess is also that even when someone (illegal or not) is convicted of a crime, the justice system rarely follows through with the administrative offices of the state that handle business registrations or professional licensing.

So, one less set of restrictions for you in your research.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Some more posts from Blink’s:
Questions that come to mind –
Would RS be concerned about his kids because of “Kaine”; there was a confrontation with RS/Terri and supposedly Terri was holding Kiara?
All these different businesses that Sanchez – Estrada’s have are connected to a P.O. box in Canby, OR.
Lots of arrests for various reasons going on in that area….could these reasons have anything to do with what Sherriff Stanton said – during our investigation, we’ve found other things that have to be investigated?
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/
1. if RS was suspected of being involved or knowing who was involved … wouldn’t he be under survellience or in holding of some kind? how could he just disappear?
I know, I know .. Elsie & kids and then Kyron disappeared … why not a suspect or two.
1. puzzled says:
January 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Non-custodial mother. So figure that in. IF it’s correct that Rudy’s wife and kids were there when Clackamas Cty offcr went to call on them, then, again, Elsy would’ve been estranged from Rudy at the time. And merely visiting at Rudy’s home. So, do you think an estranged wife, visiting her kids, got pissed enough about an officer discussing Rudy and Terri to (come back at a later date and) take off with her kids? Apparently not a woman of endless resources.
~~~
my reading of this by Beejay says … Elsie did not live with kids and hubby. Instead of Elsie disappearing with kids … maybe kids hidden, and Elsie is disappeared?
1. puzzled says:
January 13, 2011 at 4:27 pm
We’ve thought that maybe TH had received a note when getting back into the truck @ school … but what if it was a disposable cell phone? and she received a call giving her instructions on where to go?
Wasn’t there a “bat” phone purchased that afternoon by someone? and then of course, the next week, there were several.
Maybe she was instructed to do this as way of communicating.
Wasn’t LE looking for disposed of cells in the terrain where TH said she drove that morning?
1. justice23 says:
January 13, 2011 at 5:13 pm
puzzled says:
January 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Elsie did not live with kids and hubby. Instead of Elsie disappearing with kids … maybe kids hidden, and Elsie is disappeared?
———————————–
Yes, but the million dollar question is … why would Elsie (or Rudy himself?) want to disappear or hide his own kids? From what or who?
1. justice23 says:
January 13, 2011 at 5:21 pm
With all the porn-related arrests and drug-related inklings some keep tossing around I thought I’d post this in case anyone missed it from the past. Wasn’t it beejay that has often found Canby connections/addresses linked to some of our research? If it’s not beejay, please refresh my memory as to who it was so I can give them appropriate credit for the comment. Sorry … can’t remember off-hand now who first mentioned potential Canby connections.
Any possible link to all the other recent arrests at all?
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/05/canby_steroid_suppliers_cooper.html
Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including Portland
Published: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM Updated: Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 8:28 AM
(snipped)
In a letter submitted to a Clackamas County judge Monday, FBI Special Agent Christopher Frazier said that Traverso has discussed his drug distribution activities in detail. “The public safety employees identified by Traverso included law enforcement officers, corrections officers, fire and rescue personnel and university public safety officers,” Frazier wrote, “Several spin-off FBI public corruption investigations were initiated as a result of these allegations, and are ongoing.”
(snipped)
1. beejay says:
January 13, 2011 at 5:44 pm
I’m very interested in Ubaldo (of Ubaldo & Maria Guadalupe Sanchez). Points of interest for you researchers:
1) At white pages, remember that Elsy was shown as a “Household member” and she was the only one that was? Well, she’s been replaced. Now listed under “Associated people” is Alexandra Sanchez. Go look:
http://www.whitepages.com/dir/woodburn-or/sanchez/ubaldo
2) Has anyone seen this Alexandra as a relative of Ubaldo/Maria before? Did you save it? Any other info of interest? Radaris.com shows her (aka: Alex) as relative of Maria. AND, there are alias names for Maria, which might create leads for us:
Guadalupe Sanchez, 49
Aliases
Guadalupe M Sanchez
Maguadalup Sanchez
Maguadalupa Sanchez
Maria Guadalupe-Sanchez
Woodburn, OR; Gervais, OR; Ridgecrest,CA
Relatives:
Alex Sanchez, Alexandra Sanchez, Anna Sanchez, Esperanza F Sanchez
Link: http://radaris.com/p/Maria/Sanchez/OR/
3) So, who is this Esperanza F Sanchez? Anyone remember him from earlier?
Look at all his alias names:
Benito F Sanchez
(Age 42)
Associated Names:
Ramon F Sanchez
Benito Sanchez Fernandez
Fernandez Luis Sanchez
Fernandez Ramon Sanchez
Fernandez U Sanchez
Benito Sandchez
Fernandez Esperanza Sanchez
From: http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=123people&utm_campaign=pubrec&utm_content=name&fn=ben&ln=sanchez&state=OR
4) At the same link immediately above, is the whole clan of relatives, all the right ages:
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down