Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leah Freeman ** Timeline**

Go down

Leah Freeman ** Timeline** Empty Leah Freeman ** Timeline**

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 pm

by Justice4all on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Here is a timeline I came up with while reviewing the docs

(Times are approximate from witness statements.)

SM - Leah's friend
TM - Person who found Leah's right Nike shoe
DF - Leah's sister
BB - Nick's best friend

June 28, 2000

7 PM - Nick dropped Leah off at SM's house

9 PM - Leah left SM's house on foot

9:05 PM - Nick arrived at SM's house; Witnesses say they saw Leah in front of Hunter's Restaurant

9:15 PM - Witness saw Leah Freeman walking north on Central Avenue and that she was near the Oregon Federal Credit Union office

9:15 PM to 9:30 PM - Nick came into Denny's Pizza and asked DF if she had seen Leah

9:45 PM to 10 PM - Witness at the Fast Mart saw Nick driving the Thunderbird

10:15 PM - Nick showed up at SM's house

10:30 PM - Nick pulled over driving the Blue Mustang

11 PM to 11:30 PM - Nick came into Denny's again and told DF he had to go because he had someone in the car

11 PM to 2:30 AM - BB confirmed that he rode with McGuffin looking for Leah and that they did not find her.

11:30 PM - TM found Leah's right shoe

June 29, 2000

2:30 AM - Nick says after dropping BB off, he went to Leah's and saw a light on in Leah's room, but got no response when he approached the window and tried to make contact with her.

Early morning Hours - Nick pulled over driving Blue Mustang

July 3, 2000 - TM brought Leah's shoe found by cemetery on June 28 to the Coquille Police Department

July 4, 2000 - Sgt. Kip Oswald found Leah's left shoe on a dirt road by some power lines on Hudson Ridge which is located in the Fairview area east of Coquille

July 5, 2000 - Nick failed a polygraph test; BB passed questions asking if he had any direct involvement in Leah's disappearance, but the test indicated he had knowledge as to what happened to Leah.

July 6, 2000 - Search warrant executed on Blue Mustang. Trunk was empty. There was no liner, no spare tire, no jack nor was there a tire iron.

July 17, 2000 - Oregon State Police Crime Lab informed Coquille police that blood spatter was found on Leah's left shoe.

July 20, 2000 - Deputy District Attorney convened Coos County Grand Jury for the purpose of assisting in this investigation.

July 27, 2000 - Police gave BB an immunity offer which he did not accept.

August 3, 2000 - Leah's body found.

August 23, 2010 - Nick is arrested and charged with Leah's murder."

Back to top Go down

Leah Freeman ** Timeline** Empty look deeper into this

Post by ingodsname Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:46 pm

The time line looks accurate but being a local of the area I know how far of a drive it is to Hudson Ridge where the shoe was later found by an officer and to the spot referred to as the boy scout camp by locals where Leahs body was later discovered out Fairview. The boy scout camp happens to be nearer to Coquille than Hudson Ridge by the way, but you get to both by following the same main road. The boy scout camp is down a side road which turns to gravel and eventually comes out in Myrtle Point. The whole way out to either spots it is a winding mountain and country road and no way Nick drove her out to either places that evening to dispose of her not when there are several eye witness including police and Leahs own sister who worked at Dennys who admits he was in town she spoke with him at Dennys. Theres not more than half an hour or so between events on the time line until late that night and next early morning. So if he took her around the credit union which was the last place anyone saw her about 9:15-9:30pm where did he put her? Someones house? Not his he lived far away in opposite direction and wouldnt fit time line. His trunk? Which means he drove around all that time talking to people and searching for Leah in town as per police time line with no one who saw him identifying any marks or blood on him. No scratches of self defense no blood which was claimed to be present on a shoe of hers but not on him. There is no way he drove her out Fairview anytime soon that evening according to time line so that means either he did not do it or someone had her and was helping him and they are going unpunished but even so NO ONE saw anything on Nick like wounds of self defense or blood the entire evening. I want to bring up another point that I have been told by a police officer that stated an incarcerated inmate at the Coos County jail filed a report to another officer after Leahs death stating he new what happend to her. He claimed her family was into drugs and he claimed Leah was attacked as a retaliation but it went to far and she died. I can say myself after living in Coquille that rumors of her fathers dealings with drugs were prominent. Along with many other names in this case, some of which testified against Nick at his trial. I never did hear anything of this police report being brought to light but then again alot of things like a women witness who saw two men carrying a blonde girl out Fairview and reported it to police were not brought up either. This girl suffered and lost her life and a possibly innocent boy now man could have very well been unjustly accused by a small town over run with drugs. I believe this was known in some circles from the beginning and was managed to be kept quiet for along time but with Leahs mother pushing for answers and the DA reopening the case someone had to be blamed as it could not be kept quiet any longer so let Nick take the fall its better that opening a whole other can of worms and corruption. If it is true then as Americans we need to dig further into this and expose it or our legal system means nothing as the real guily ones are still free. Rest in peace Leah. Oh and for skeptics just start google searching local crime in Coquille Bandon and Myrtle Point. For such small towns its amazing the tragic events and over whelming drug related incidence. Did you know according to events on this case listed by the World Newspaper local officials ordered possible eye witnesses not to come forward in Leahs case in the beginning. Its a very small town I remember that and the rumors in town were more like threatening people.

ingodsname

Back to top Go down