Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Was Leah's Light On??

3 posters

Go down

Why Was Leah's Light On?? Empty Re: Why Was Leah's Light On??

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I have always wondered why Leah's light was on. I have many more questions than answers in this case. I'm not saying it means anything, but in the 20/20 video, it appears that Leah's bedroom was on the 2nd floor.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I also question the lights. WHEN did the light in Leah's room go on? What it on all day & evening? I think we need a thread for ALL questions that we would like answers to.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 pm

When I got to Nicole's this afternoon I found, Dakota's light was on, Dylan's light was on and the light over the sink in the bathroom was on.

Teenager's do not turn lights off unless they are told to, each and every time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

That is very true mama. I even turn my bedroom light on in the daytime sometimes, and many kids and teenagers don't turn off lights once they turn them on.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

You are SO right Momma! But...When the light being on or off, is being used as a reason that you have found a child missing...it makes a HUGE difference.

According to statements....It was said that the reason Cory realized that Leah was missing was because at 3"30 am, she found Leah's light on. We also know that Nick stated that when he went past her home at 2:30, he assumed she was home because her bedroom light was on.

My question is this.....was that light left on? or, did Leah come home while her family was asleep & turned the light on? If so, maybe Leah was taken directly from her home & not from the street at all.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

The main reason I wondered about the light still being on at 2:30 AM and 3:30 AM was because I assumed if it was left on, Cory would have turned it off when checking to see if Leah was home at 10:15 when Nick called. Of course, we all know what happens when somebody assumes something.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I noticed that in this 20/20 show...the light doesn't seem to be an issue. Not much of anything said about it at all actually. Wonder why?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Prolly turned them off............this afternoon!!!!!!!!

No I didn't!! Dakota's room is upstairs, Dylan's room is downstairs and I was on the main floor. I did turn the bathroom light off, but this old lady ain't climbing stairs to turn off lights. BUT, if I had gone into their rooms, I would have turned them off.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 am

It looked like Leah's room was upstairs. Maybe Cory wasn't climbing up any stairs either and yelled for Leah to see if she was home when she got the call from Nick.

I don't think they made the light much of an issue because it looks like they think Leah never made it home and was killed on Elm St. by the cemetery where her shoe was found.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Nothing can be ruled out in this case, but I don't think Leah made it home. If she was going to take the field home, it looks like it would have been faster to take it straight from the Mitchell's neighborhood. It might just be a rumor, but I've read that the field had horses and cows at the time and was fenced off.

If you pause the 20/20 episode at the right spot when they are quickly showing charts from the evidence room, one of them said two witnesses possibly saw Leah near the High School on Central, which was across the street from the Shell gas station. They also said on the episode that Leah was last spotted alone near the Shell. If you believe that, she walked most of Central on the left until she got near the High School, then crossed over to the right where the Shell was.

I believe she made it to the spot where they found her shoe, which was down Elm 100 yards past the Shell. If Leah wasn't abducted from that spot, the only reason I could see the perp putting one of her shoes there was to make it look like she was abducted from that spot.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down