Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive

3 posters

Go down

Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive Empty Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

EXCLUSIVE: “HALEIGH IS NOT DEAD!”—Misty Croslin

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, www.artharris.com,. all rights reserved
December 14, 2010

Contradicting herself yet again, Misty Croslin now claims she was asleep the night Haleigh Cummings vanished, and has no idea what happened to the five year old she was babysitting almost two years ago–but insists she’s alive.

“My heart knows she is alive,” says the jailhouse letter, written last month by the teenage drug trafficker while serving 25 years in a Florida women’s prison for selling prescription pills to an undercover cop and now facing possibly decades more behind bars at her sentencing in Putnam County on seven other drug charges next month.

Read more: http://www.artharris.com/2010/12/14/exclusive-%E2%80%9Chaleigh-is-not-dead%E2%80%9D%E2%80%94misty-croslin/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive Empty Re: Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive

Post by eva Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Oh wow. Great news. Sounds like Misty has been taking tips from Cindy Anthony.

After all. Caylee is alive and well, living in LA!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive Empty Re: Misty Claims In Jailhouse Letters That Haleigh Is Alive

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

It's exactly what she said from the beginning, she was asleep with the kids in the same room. She doesn't have a clue as to what happened to Haleigh. She's not smart enough to mastermind a murder and coverup, period. I believe she did tell her Granny Flo that cousin Joe took her when she was first arrested. I felt she was telling them what they wanted to hear, anything to get her out of the drug charges.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down