Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

+29
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Randie
carlakay
sitemama
Julie
justanopinion
Nene_Please
foxrider
Estee
Kingdom777
KariBear
medmel
catt
LindaP
Jaceesmom68
khintx
LuLu-Tx
linden
pi-girl
Justice4all
FystyAngel
flutter1
Sherry
elliott49
Cali
Piper
Maat
truthbtold
33 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Special Report: Find Hailey Dunn, 4 Weeks Later

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, TX
Reported by: Victor Sotelo and Priscilla Luong

Monday, January 24 2011

On Monday, January 24, KTAB News presented a special edition of KTAB News at Five that marked the four week anniversary since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the town of Colorado City.

Read more:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334666
~~~~~
Article & Videos
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am

This is a video interview with Clint Dunn's girlfriend on 1-16-11.
Video to the right in article.
~~~~~~

Hailey Dunn's Siblings 1/16/11

Jennifer Samp
CBS 7 News - KOSA - Odessa, TX

January 16, 2011

As we enter the third week of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn’s disappearance, frustration grows with city officials, the community and her family as they try to find her.

Billie and Clint Dunn have two children, Hailey and 16-year-old David, but before her disappearance Hailey also helped welcome a new addition, the birth of her half sister Chloe.

Read more:

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 am

Relatives of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn still hopeful
Search goes on, but with fewer people

By Greg Kendall-Ball
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene, TX

Posted January 24, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — "Not giving up hope."

The words — inked in black paint on bright orange paper — hung between a green stuffed frog and a white stuffed bear on "Hailey's Bridge" on Monday.

This small bridge on State Highway 208 in the community of Dunn, about 10 miles north of Colorado City, has become a repository of gifts over the past few weeks as people attach stuffed animals and cards, and post notes of encouragement for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

As the search for 13-year-old Hailey stretched into its 28th day, the sentiment on the poster was echoed by the volunteers in the hunt for the missing girl, and by the teen's family.

Read more:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/24/waiting-for-darren-to-slot/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 am

Hoping for good news on Hailey today afro
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Piper wrote:Hoping for good news on Hailey today afro

Me too Piper. So many inconsistencies from the adults in her life. LE said yesterday they still can't pin down a time line. Frustrating.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

RAW: School Releases Video of Hailey Dunn

KTAB/KRBC Abilene, TX
Reported by: Laura Kellerman

Tuesday, January 25 2011

A picture might be worth 1,000 words, but sometimes a video of a person can give you a much better idea of what they look like.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334946
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks for the video Ann.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Group Giving Emotional, Financial Support to Dunn Family

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Tiffany Tatro

Wednesday, January 26 2011

Tomorrow marks one month since Hailey Dunn was last seen, and her mother, Billie, is now getting some additional emotional and financial support from someone who has been in her shoes.

Diena Thompson form the Somer Thompson Foundation is in Colorado City today.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335236
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Per the video within the above article, there will be an interview with Diena Thompson and Billie Dunn on the evening news.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 pm

School Releases Footage Showing Hailey Dunn One Week Before She Disappeared

By Jacqueline Hince
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 5:27 pm CST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 9:12 am CST January 26, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News visited Colorado Middle School on Tuesday nearly a month after eighth-grader Hailey Dunn vanished, and school officials are working to bring a sense of "normalcy" back into the classroom.

Teachers and school administrators say kids are doing the best they can, but they say school won't feel normal again until Hailey is found, alive.

Colorado City officials on Tuesday released school surveillance video of Hailey Dunn taken exactly one week before she disappeared.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26614554/detail.html
~~~~~

Video within article!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Grant Given to Dunn To Help Pay Bills

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, TX

Wednesday, January 26 2011

A financial grant was given to Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn. The money is to help cover this month's bills.

The grant was given by The Somer Thompson Foundation, an organization started by Diena Thompson after her 7-year-old daughter was abducted and murdered in 2009. The group gave Dunn the money so she can focus on her daughter, not how to pay bills. "All her attention needs to be on her missing daughter. Not how am I gonna pay the electric and how am I gonna pay the mortgage," said Thompson.

Read more:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335376

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

IMO - There were other families more in need than BD. BD had the audacity to speak the truth for once when she said that her worst day in the past month was when SA had been name a suspect.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Still No Sign of Missing Colorado City Teen One Month After Disappearance

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9 - KWES
Midland, Tx

January 27, 2011

COLORADO CITY - Thursday marked exactly one month since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared. As the weeks drag on, Hailey's mom has been consumed with trying to bring her daughter back home. It's not only been a drain emotionally, but financially. A missing children's organization has stepped in to help her pay the bills while she goes through this tough time.

Read more:
http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13923649
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Attention On Hailey Dunn Case Slowing, One Month Later

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Austin Kellerman

Thursday, January 27 2011

Thursday marks one full month since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the small town of Colorado City. Over the last 30 days, Hailey has captured the attention of the area and nation. However, the buzz surrounding the case is starting to slow.
Last week, authorities began talking about regional and national law enforcement agencies leaving the area and the investigation being handled primarily by the Colorado City Police Department and Mitchell County Sheriff's Office.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335546

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi, Cali!

I sure hope Billie Jean Dunn does not use the money to go buy drugs!

There certainly are other families, with missing children, more in need than Billy Jean Dunn. Personally, I would not donate one cent to Billie Jean Dunn.

Too bad Diena Thompson did not do a grant for Adji Desir. Adji is a precious child from Florida, Thompson's state! From what I read, I think money could be used for Adji's search efforts, fliers, etc.

Cali, I think some of these organizations, such as Somer Thompson Foundation, come out of the woodwork for the publicity. The Hailey Dunn case is national news. It is a great way to get free publicity and get on TV. Perhaps the thoughts are that the publicity might generate more donations to the foundation. Tap into Texas money! Some of the posters on Peter Hyatt's site did a little research on the Somer Thompson Foundation. Interesting info. I noticed family are primarily on the "Board of Directors." It kind of reminds me of the Anthony's and their so called foundation! Just my opinion!

Peter Hyatt, Statement Analysis, has an article about the donation. I think there are about 70 comments under the article. Interesting comments!

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/billie-dunn-to-speakagain.html
seamusoriley 1-26-11

Somer's Mother Offers Help To Billie Dunn

If you are interested in Statement Analysis, the Homepage has numerous articles about Billie Jean Dunn. Just keep scrolling down.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
seamusoriley - Homepage

As mentioned before in an earlier comment, Peter Hyatt has a Law Enforcement (LE) background and does Statement Analysis for LE in the state in which he resides.

I would think the fact that Hailey Dunn is "missing" would have been the low point in BJ's life the past month and not her boyfriend, Shawn Akdins.

Where is Hailey, Billie Jean?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am

One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother - Billie Dunn 1/27/11

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News - KOSA - Odessa, Tx

January 27, 2011

Colorado City, Texas -
From the first day her daughter turned up missing Billie Jean Dunn has been the focus of community support but also a target for criticism.

On the one-month anniversary since Hailey Dunn went missing, Billie invited CBS 7 to sit down with her for a one on one interview and discuss how she’s been coping.

Read more: http://cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 am

Billie Jean Dunn reminds me of Cindy Anthony!

Media hungry and a me, me, me person.

Snipped from above article (KOSA - Odessa, Tx):

On the one-month anniversary since Hailey Dunn went missing, Billie invited CBS 7 to sit down with her for a one on one interview and discuss how she’s been coping.

I do not care how Billie Jean Dunn has been coping.

It appears Nancy Grace is done with Dunn. Some of the Abilene media are moving on to other stories and Billie Jean Dunn is not their focus. The big story with some of the Abilene media is the sex scandal at a local high school.

In the above interview, at least she admitted, that she does talk to Shawn Adkins who has been named a suspect by LE!

I wonder if Dunn called the Abilene media and invited them for a one on one interview to "discuss how she's coping." I bet they declined and she reached out to Odessa!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 am

Search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn continues despite no new info

By Victor Cristales
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene, Tx

Posted January 27, 2011 at 10:31 p.m.

A group of about 15 law enforcement officials and volunteers once again scoured the open fields of Scurry County to search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

Members of the Mitchell County Sheriff's Office, Scurry County Sheriff's Office, Texas Rangers, Colorado City Police Department and volunteers rode horses and four-wheelers as they searched private land in northern Scurry County near State Highway 208.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/27/search-continues-despite-no-new-info/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:01 am

I would not give one penny to help Billie Dunn,she lies,I would put money in to seachers,she is so consumed in shawn.if my boyfriend had failed lie test,I would be the one in jail...I just pray to God that some window will open...she is all about memememememe...

elliott49

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Seems the BF, Shawn, is more the focus for Billie. Why is she still speaking with him if he's a suspect?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

My personal opinion is that mom is up to her eyeballs in this as well. Hope I'm wrong. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:06 pm

I am in Colorado City tonight and will join the search for Hailey tomorrow at 9. I have no experience with this type of activity, so it will be an interesting day.

Depending on how tomorrow goes, I will probably post my thoughts on Sunday after I get back home. The wifi here is pretty unreliable.
flutter1
flutter1

Mood : Praying

http://www.flutterbyewings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Missing girl's family, friends stay optimistic

By Victor Cristales

cristalesv@reporternews.com325-676-6778

COLORADO CITY — A sign outside Colorado Middle School reads "Have Hope" — two words that are uniting a school and a town and giving strength to a mother and father who desperately want to see her their daughter come home safe.

Friday marked a month to the day that 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was reported missing, and the girl's mother said she is finding strength in faith.

"I have to speak for her, and I have to just never give up on her," Billie Jean Dunn said. "I have to believe that she's out there or else I'm not gonna be able to stay strong."

"She's out there, and somebody knows something," said Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, on Friday. He spoke by phone as he drove to El Paso with his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their two children. He planned to hand out fliers and talk to the media to bring attention to Hailey's disappearance.

Others in Colorado City also said they were staying optimistic.

"We're going to try to be positive," said Mark Merrell, principal of Colorado Middle School, where Hailey attends eighth grade.

Students eager to help find their missing classmate have organized school activities and fundraisers, and have created buttons and wrist bands. Next week, students have planned "Hailey Week" with a different theme for each day.

"Tuesday, they're doing twin day so they're going to pick somebody and they're going to dress alike," said eighth-grade math teacher Joni Lacefield.

"I don't really know that they think it's obviously helping find Hailey, but it's helping them deal with it," Lacefield said.

Lacefield said the situation hasn't been easy for teachers, either.

"Every day we have to take roll, and we have to mark her absent, so we're constantly reminded that she's not here," she said.

Keeping attention on the missing girl and trying to keep students focused on their schoolwork has been a difficult task at times, educators said.

"It's kind of a balancing act to try to meet the needs of our students that are here at school and still support Hailey, and I think they really go hand in hand," Merrell said.

The ordeal has changed the dynamic of the school and brought staff and students closer together, Lacefield said.

"We make it a point to talk to them and hug them, and 'hey, we love you and have a good day,' " she said. "It's changed how you interact with everybody."

Clint Dunn said he also has seen a change in the way he interacts with his own family and is struggling to find a balance between searching for Hailey and being a father to his three other children.

"It's 30 days, it's so ... There's no words to explain the feeling of loss that I feel. I feel so lost," he said. "I'm trying to balance my life out; I've got other kids that I've got to think of, too, and I have no job right now — I'm staying with my mom ... you want to talk about some stress," he said.

Billie Jean Dunn said she struggles day to day to remain optimistic.

"I still very much want to believe that she can come home safe," she said. "But I've just never gone this long without seeing Hailey, and I can't explain how much I miss her. I'm still waiting to get that call that they have her and she's safe, or still waiting to see her walk through the door."

Meanwhile, law enforcement officials continued their search in Mitchell and Scurry counties, including near the home of the grandmother of Shawn Adkins, the former boyfriend of Hailey's mother and the only identified suspect in the girl's disappearance.

"It's in the area that (Adkins) travels to and from his Colorado City house and work," said Patrick Toombs, sheriff of Mitchell County, about the search location.

Toombs said the amount of resources devoted to the search will depend on the size of the area to be searched, the number of personnel available and the type of leads received.

"As long as we get information or stuff that we feel like we need to look at and search out, we'll keep doing that as long as it takes."

Snow and sleet forecast for Monday night and Tuesday could halt the search for a day or two, but the effort will resume when weather permits, Toombs said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/28/145have-hope/
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 pm

UPDATE: Police Collect Socks, Hair Found During Dunn Search
5.0000/5 rating
Print Article
Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Friday, January 28 2011
Socks and hair were discovered during a search in Big Spring Friday morning.

Pete Kampfer, who has been acting as spokesman for the investigation, confirmed this afternoon that the items were found and collected by the Big Spring Police Department.

Hailey's Angels, a volunteer search group,.has vowed to search every day until 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is found. She vanished from her home in Colorado City on the afternoon of Monday, December 27, 2010.

Members of the group sent KTAB's Tiffany Tatro images of Big Spring officers collecting the socks from the scene.

Searchers told Tatro there's nothing to connect the socks that were discovered to Hailey Dunn. However, members of the Big Spring Crime Scene Investigation unit did come in and collect the items just in case.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336196
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:31 am

I am disgusted with the theatrics...shades of Casey.
Let me state that this is all IMO so Billie doesn’t attempt to sue me. I have no money anyway. Mind boggling is her latest claim about how when she gets Hailey home she will deal with the slander and character assinations. On her 1/27 interview she had the audacity to complain about her reputation being attacked. Oh Billie, Billie, Billie.
Could it be that I just don’t know what BD means by what she says. I read and interpret words and heartfelt emotion differently, and I am not ashamed of my tears. I don’t believe that Billie can change her performance as a grieving mother, because it is just too late for tears at this point.
I understand that someone who reports that her "child is not in her house" might need some prescribed medication. However BD confessed to buying illegal narcotics. She doesn’t win any points for her honesty, considering the circumstances. This first drug buy took place before Hailey was claimed to be missing. When Billie’s home and car were searched, maybe some of those "illegal narcotics" were placed in prescription bottles that did not match up with the label contents. So she of course had to fess up, also there was the ATM cash withdrawals for that drug buy. She could not produce any other excuse and had no receipts she was willing to hand over. I don't know how she could have spent all that money in one night on drugs, especially because she was supposedly had to leave for work at 6:30 the next morning. Did she buy drugs that night. Or, heaven forbid, did she buy that items which might raise questions about what really happened to Hailey.
If a parent with a missing child took a LDT and stated that "my daughter is not in my house" that statement of course would be true. Can't miss - that statement won't reveal facial or vocal deceptions. On the other hand, if said parent held info about that missing child and was trying to hide that fact, to state “my daughter is missing” might prove difficult to utter, and pass unnoticed. What is missing here is any sense of urgency when BD is in on camera. Perhaps BD had already practiced her excited utterances, and just could not come up with the right tone. Yes, sometimes, one needs to pay careful attention to the words.
There are other incidents where BD puts herself under the microscope. She is cautious about her references to Hailey, but has no difficulty, while on camera, letting SA know that she wants him (not Hailey) to come home when he is ready. I think she is already getting tired of Hailey being “missing” and keeping the media and LE focused on finding clues to Hailey’s whereabouts. I think that she knows Hailey has to stay missing until the focus turns to another tragedy, and SA can slip back in to her bed. Then, after enough time has elapsed to where COD cannot be determined, maybe Hailey might be “found”. Look at Casey Anthony. BD has already shown signs of Casey with the eye dabs, and she is trying very hard to paint herself as a victim. I don’t get it, how BD could be so cruel stating Hailey had raging hormones and a bit of attitude.
BD had some strange disturbing interest in crimes. Not the usual who-done-its , but gory shocking stuff. Crimes involving sadism. What mother would want to print out material about a sexual sadist. That is too far into unimaginable - rape and torture. Exciting? For who? Interesting? Are you kidding? She had young children in her house. What drove her to bring this into play. Was it about play? Who knows? Who cares, really.
I don’t believe that HD will be found in the near future. Her mother is more concerned with being loved by SA, who says he loves her. Who cried when she told him he had to leave her house. Yeah, right!! This is starting to sound like some whacko mystery tale written by some drugged- out losers with an eye to cashing in on some big-time fame.
The above is all IMO. All my interpretations of what this appears to be. Don't sue me Billie
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 am

why would suing somebody be on BD mind?she has to have some other avenue to focus on except Hailey..All her lies an cover ups is going to bite her....she has blank eyes...Hope search today is productive,an put an end to this nitemare....

elliott49

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 am

Hi, flutter1!

Good luck on the search! Maybe today is the day Hailey will be found. It is so nice of you to drive all of the way to Colorado City to help in the search for Hailey.

Looking forward to your report!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 am

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Saturday, January 29 2011

Billie Dunn said there is another person that may lead investigators to her missing 13-year-old daughter. Hailey Dunn vanished on the afternoon of Monday, December 27, 2010. She hasn't been seen since.

Hailey's mom now says she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

So Billie just recently thinks, "Aha! That guy threatened us so investigate him!" Why wasn't this said earlier? Odd how its brought up now that her love, Shawn, is being looked at closely and has also threatened her.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 pm

RE: Peter Hyatt Radio Show

On Sunday, 1-30-11 at 6:30 p.m. EST (5:30 p.m. CST), the Peter Hyatt Show will discuss the Hailey Dunn case. Dr. Lillian Glass will be the guest.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-lillian-glass-on-peter-hyatt-show_29.html
seamusoriley 1-29-11

Dr. Lillian Glass on The Peter Hyatt Show
~~~~~~

This is a direct link to the radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt
Blog Talk Radio - Peter Hyatt
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Back home from Colorado City. Searched for about three hours with a group. Nothing found -- but that could be considered either good news or bad news from the prospective of a missing person's case. Good news is that there is still the possibility that Hailey is alive; bad news is that she still hasn't been found. I will probably do a longer blog regarding the experience on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for all who have sent encouragement.
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Aw, flutter1, I see your mood...

Do you have a blog? I'd love to stop by if you have one.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Sherry, I haven't changed my status recently. I am not quite that distraught over not finding her or anything else. There is a lot of country out there, not to mention abandoned wells. I wanted to help, and I did. I experienced searching personally and those things were worth the trip. My site is www.flutterbyewings.com -- thanks for asking.
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Whew, flutter1!

Thanks for the link!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 am

Unnamed Person Could Have Information On Missing Teen

By Cassandra Garcia
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 9:42 pm CST January 29, 2011
UPDATED: 12:19 am CST January 30, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- More than a month into the disappearance of 13-year-old Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, and her mother is now saying there's a person who could give police more information about her daughter's whereabouts.

Billie Dunn told KTXS off camera she believes there is a person who has information about her missing daughter.

She also said police know who this individual is, but she would not release anymore information at this time.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 am

The road ahead: what's to come in the search for missing teen
Despite less attention, missing-persons cases such as Hailey Dunn's can be sustained until closure

By Brian Bethel

Posted January 29, 2011 at 11 p.m. CST

Shortly after the disappearance of Colorado City girl Hailey Dunn, City Manager Pete Kampfer remembers talking with a visibly fatigued chief of police about a case that "just would not quit."

Weeks later, there remains no resolution in Hailey's disappearance that was reported Dec. 28, the case having amassed expansive media attention, a massive volunteer effort and help from an army of law enforcement groups and national organizations devoted to finding missing children.

But as time has worn on, Kampfer and others have had to toe a line between optimism and realism.

"If it takes a week or a year, we're going to keep going on as a community to find Hailey," he said, no matter what the "resolution" — good or ill — might be.

But sustaining the effort will take considerable work, especially as help from other law enforcement agencies drops off.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/29/the-road-ahead/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 am

Hi, flutter1!

Thanks for the info. It was very nice of you to spend time to drive to Colorado City and search for Hailey. After searching, you had a long drive ahead of you to get back home. You must be very tired.

When you do your report on your site, please come here and leave a link so we can click on it and read it. I am looking forward to your report, flutter!

I clicked on to your site. I see that you have made a lot of changes. It is nice! I will have to learn my way around, flutter!

flutter, these are for you for spending your Saturday driving a few hours and spending some hours to search for Hailey:

sucker Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 6 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am

Hi flutter1! Bless you for going out to search, your help is greatly needed. I am anxious to read your report as well.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

My blog on Hailey is up

http://www.flutterbyewings.com/
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks flutter1 for letting us know you have the Hailey Dunn thread up on your site. I left a comment on your site.

Thanks for the article and a special thank you, once again, for caring enough to drive a distance to search for Haleigh.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 am

Dunn gives Details Of Potential Person Of Interest

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Sunday, January 30 2011

Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

Read more:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

I thought in earlier statements she said that SHE was the one that told LE about this other person. In that article she is saying that LE told HER about the person that threatened her and Hailey.

This just makes me wonder if this is something that she has concocted along with SA during their phone calls.

Hopefully I am wrong, but this just feels like a shady mother deflecting the attention off of the real perp and onto someone fictional.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 am

It is really odd if Hailey's mom is coming up with this now on her own. It's possible she told LE this at the beginning, I don't know.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 am

she would have been singing like a canary on all tv interviews,about the new perp,just matter of time.with all the attention makes there drug life hell..Im a true believer in carma,and there time will come for payment...Big snow storm coming this way.tue-thus...Hope we have some news soon......

elliott49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am

That's for sure, elliott49!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Billie Dunn To Hailey: "Please Come Home"Mother Of Missing Girl Speaks To Media

By Laura Madison, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 1:29 pm CST January 31, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn addressed the media today to "set the record straight."

Billie Dunn read a 15-minute long prepared statement to the media.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26679291/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Hailey's Mom Releases Own Timeline on Daughter's Disappearance

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Monday, January 31 2011

At a news conference Monday afternoon, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn presented her own timeline regarding her daughter's disappearance.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Officials Awaiting Lab Results on Items Found in Hailey Dunn Search 1/30/11

Elias Hernandez
CBS 7 News - Odessa, Tx

January 30, 2011

Big Spring, Texas - Items recently found in the search for missing Colorado City teenager, Hailey Dunn, is being tested to confirm whether they are connected to this case.

Read more:

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23622
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm

The Billie Jean Dunn press conference took place at 1 p.m. CST today. I am posting this article because it has an update regarding the current status of this case.
~~~~~

Missing teen's mom wants to talk to media today

Staff reports

Posted January 30, 2011 at 11:11 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has scheduled her own news conference for 1 p.m. today.

Dunn said Sunday night that she hopes to clarify details regarding the day — Dec. 27 — her daughter is believed to have gone missing. Also, she wants to talk about someone she called a person of interest.

Law enforcement previously said there are persons of interest in the case and named the mother's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, as a suspect.

Read more:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/30/missing-teens-mom-wants-to-talk-to-media-today/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 8:14 pm CST January 31, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Monday, January 31st, Billie Dunn called a press conference outside her home in Colorado City to address the rumors surrounding her daughter's disappearance.

Reading a 15 minute statement, Billie spoke out to her daughter Hailey, illustrated her own time line and order of events leading up to Hailey's disappearance, and addressed her current relationship with the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next