Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

+25
glazier
Hinky's Mimi
justanopinion
SweetT
Hunters G-ma
nanshin
old chemistry major
Freckles
Stolat
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
Wink
sitemama
Piper
Trueblue
khintx
Gia
Annette
Justice4all
kellikat
Ann - Tx
Cali
Sherry
Estee
Julie
29 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

Post by kellikat Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks for all those interesting links, Sherry. Many were new to me. praise
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 am

The defense made a calculated preemptive strike and held a press conference to try to promote their spin on information that they know will come out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) in an effort to lessen the impact of the damage this informatoin will do to their clients. Simple as that.

They gave us the information that they wanted us to have yesterday. Information they wanted us to know. It's not the truth. It's not verifiable. It is self-serving. They are not trying to help anyone but themselves/their clients.

I don't know what leads LE are following, but something has made the DT very uncomfortable and it was important enough that they felt the immediate need to treat us all to a free all-you-can-eat buffet of word salad in an attempt to minimize it's effect.

And truth be told, it has kept us busy.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 pm

kellikat wrote:Thanks for all those interesting links, Sherry. Many were new to me. praise

You're Welcome!~ Razz
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

True that, kh~
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Just unbelievable that there are no leads after this much time. None of the cast of characters appear to be mastermind criminals, but yet they are outsmarting the police so far. It's just so frustrating! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 10 355665
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

This case has been a cluster of a mess...right from the beginning. I fear Baby Lisa is gone forever. This case reminds me of poor little HaLeigh Cummings Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Yes, i was just thinking of Haleigh today. Another case gone cold with no suspects. Again, one of those lowlifes know what happened and refuse to talk. There oughtta be a law!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Baby Lisa Iriwin case turns focus on new witness

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/baby-lisa-iriwin-case-turns-focus-on-new-witness#ixzz1djtpnELe
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:27 pm

So this guy "Dane" had the phone that night AND he has fallen off the face of the earth? Oh...and LE says he's not a suspect nor a POI. Why hide then? Things that make you go hhhmmmm???
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 am

Why is it that this case has so many suspicious players who are only interested in covering their own butts.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Witness in Lisa Irwin case now facing stabbing charge

Updated: Feb 22, 2012 3:26 PM EST
By Chris Oberholtz, Multimedia Producer
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager

~Snipped~

Greathouse became embroiled in the search for Lisa because he had access to a cell phone that has a connection to the case.

Authorities wanted to know whether Greathouse had a phone in question when someone using Bradley's cell phone attempted to call a cell phone owned by Megan Wright at 11:57 p.m. Oct. 3.

Wright said investigators have questioned her four times about a cell phone call made from one of Bradley's cell phones just a few hours before her daughter was reported missing.

Greathouse had access to Wright's phone and police wanted to know if the phone call was intended for him. Greathouse talked to police and reportedly has denied any involvement in Lisa's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.kctv5.com/story/16969868/witness-in-lisa-irwin-case-faces-stabbing-charge
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 21, 2012 10:37 am

Megyn Kelly@megynkelly
Just taped 2-part i'view w/Baby Lisa's parents. Did someone use her dad's CC on a website that changes baby names?? Tune in 2day 1p on FNC!

Lisa Irwin News for today
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Snipped from Stolat's comment on Developing Stories:

Stolat wrote:

Jeremy Irwin claims that someone stole his debit card one month after Lisa was reported missing. DID ANYONE REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT DETAIL? This was news to me and more importantly, why is it news to the media? This would have been an important aspect of the search had it been made known (assuming it had been true). Jeremy claims that a charge on his stolen card was made to an overseas site that changes baby names for a fee. What he doesn't add is that it is not a site dedicated to changing only baby names, but people's names in general.

From the article:
During the interview, Ann Curry said an NBC producer looked at the charges on Jeremy Irwin’s credit card, and they appear to lead to a website for a stationery paper company.

“I don’t know why it takes you there now,” Jeremy Irwin responded, “but when we first found out about this in December, that’s where it used to go was the website where you can change someone’s name online.”

Well, I think this is pretty simple to answer -- someone needs to look at Jeremy's computer and review the cache folder for his internet page hits. Stuff will be cached there - icons graphics - anything relating to the page as it appeared when he *allegedly* viewed it and saw what he claims. Someone could be able to tell based on what is cached there if he really saw it as he claims.

Did he take any screenshots when he saw that site??? Did he print off pages from that site?? My guess is no - and conveniently so. But if FBI really wanted to - they could validate this claim. My suspicion is that based on the fact they say it didn't generate any leads tells me there is a very good reason why -- and that this is yet another excuse for them to point the finger at someone else. Hence their complaint:

"Bradley said while she understands the police and FBI have jobs to do, the answers she has received about her daughter are unacceptable. "

Just as her answers and lack of SEARCHING of any kind on her part are unacceptable as well. But such is life when you've returned back to 100%.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-hope-fraudulent-debit-card-charge-leads-to-break-in-case

Source:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3810p180-developing-stories#140185
RC - Developing Stories

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Wow, Stolat, I never heard he was missing a CC. Why do they keep throwing red herrings out there. If life is back to 'normal' and it seems LE cannot find her or good leads, why bring it up?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 21, 2012 1:28 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Wow, Stolat, I never heard he was missing a CC. Why do they keep throwing red herrings out there. If life is back to 'normal' and it seems LE cannot find her or good leads, why bring it up?

I don't know, but perhaps if they feel LE is still building a case against them they still need to throw out herrings.

I wonder if they are claiming her on their taxes as a dependent. I wonder what proof is needed to claim a dependent on taxes and does the IRS check against missing childrens records to jutify the claim of dependency?
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Wow, Stolat, I never heard he was missing a CC. Why do they keep throwing red herrings out there. If life is back to 'normal' and it seems LE cannot find her or good leads, why bring it up?

And according to this article -- they KNEW about it 4 weeks after her disappearance! This is not something they are claiming is new. Why now?? Why come out with this now? Perhaps the IRS is calling bullshit on their taxes and # of dependents.

And someone explain to me why they didn't cancel their so-called stolen card one month after it was stolen??? You can still track a stolen card even after you cancel it. I did. You can still see when/where someone *attempted* to use your cold card (hot card means it's still active and non-reported as stolen).

And in fact, if they didn't cancel it -- what proof do we have that they weren't the ones who tried to use it and stage a fraud charge??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/baby-lisa-irwin-clue-debit-card-name-changing-website_n_1532786.html
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Stolat wrote:

Jeremy Irwin claims that someone stole his debit card one month after Lisa was reported missing.
-- Was this reported to LE?

DID ANYONE REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT DETAIL? This was news to me and more importantly, why is it news to the media? This would have been an important aspect of the search had it been made known (assuming it had been true). Jeremy claims that a charge on his stolen card was made to an overseas site that changes baby names for a fee.
--Now most people would have used a stole bank card for gasoline (just swipe it) or WalMart purchases, etc. Who would have thought to take the baby, the cell phones, AND a bank card JUST to change the baby's name?

What he doesn't add is that it is not a site dedicated to changing only baby names, but people's names in general.

From the article:
During the interview, Ann Curry said an NBC producer looked at the charges on Jeremy Irwin’s credit card, and they appear to lead to a website for a stationery paper company.
-- Stationery company? As in printing of flyers and stuff?

“I don’t know why it takes you there now,” Jeremy Irwin responded, “but when we first found out about this in December, that’s where it used to go was the website where you can change someone’s name online.”
--- Now how would he know that?

Well, I think this is pretty simple to answer -- someone needs to look at Jeremy's computer and review the cache folder for his internet page hits. Stuff will be cached there - icons graphics - anything relating to the page as it appeared when he *allegedly* viewed it and saw what he claims. Someone could be able to tell based on what is cached there if he really saw it as he claims.

Did he take any screenshots when he saw that site??? Did he print off pages from that site?? My guess is no - and conveniently so. But if FBI really wanted to - they could validate this claim. My suspicion is that based on the fact they say it didn't generate any leads tells me there is a very good reason why -- and that this is yet another excuse for them to point the finger at someone else. Hence their complaint:

"Bradley said while she understands the police and FBI have jobs to do, the answers she has received about her daughter are unacceptable. "

Just as her answers and lack of SEARCHING of any kind on her part are unacceptable as well. But such is life when you've returned back to 100%.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-hope-fraudulent-debit-card-charge-leads-to-break-in-case

Source:

RC - Developing Stories

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Maybe Deb needed a dye job. Doesn't she get her hair done before every new TODAY show she appears on? I'm sure they'll pay for her salon expenses in exchange for an interview.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Deed Poll info and links from web:

Foreign National:

" It is unlikely a Deed Poll issued by us will be effective changing your name unless you have a specific purpose for the Deed Poll document. For example, you may be applying for British citizenship and the British Embassy you are dealing with have advised you to apply to us for a Deed Poll so your new British passport is issued in your new name."

http://www.deedpoll.org.uk/WhoCanApply.html

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

http://www.deedpoll.org.uk/CanIChangeMyChildsName.html#Section6

" A child's legal name can easily be changed by Deed Poll providing everyone with parental responsibility (PR) for the child consents to the name change. If your child is 16 years of age or over (or approaching their 16th birthday), they must apply for their own Deed Poll for which parental consent is not required.

Parental responsibility is a legal term and this article will enable you to understand the meaning of parental responsibility and determine who has parental responsibility for your child and who needs to consent to your child's name change. For quick access, we have listed this article's contents below. However, we urge you to read the whole article for a full understanding of the issues relating to changing a child's name. You will also find information in this article about the situations where you may be able to change your child's name without the consent of the father."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Jeeeez Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeee, it sounds crazy that anyone would steal a debit card from Jeremy, ANYONE that knows anything about the case wouldn't have bothered stealing it as the Bradwin's didn't have cell phone service they claimed BECAUSE they had not paid the bill, the phones were turned off. They didn't have any money to steal, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Vinnie P is highlighting Baby Lisa's case on the debit card issue, at least it's something, anything to keep Lisa's name in the news.

I am really suprised as to why they come forward now, Mike Brooks said it "doesn't make sense."

Oh good grief, a body analysis person is on giving her opinion, Susan Constantine, I don't give a rat's ass about anything she offers, they are not facts, jmo.

Mike Brooks harping on the couple still NOT being interviewed seperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by old chemistry major Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Some please put Lisa's parent's in touch with Skank or another Anthony. They really have no idea how to divert, gain sympathy( ie funds) and keep themselved in the news.
old chemistry major
old chemistry major

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 pm

art tart wrote:Jeeeez Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeee, it sounds crazy that anyone would steal a debit card from Jeremy, ANYONE that knows anything about the case wouldn't have bothered stealing it as the Bradwin's didn't have cell phone service they claimed BECAUSE they had not paid the bill, the phones were turned off. They didn't have any money to steal, LOL.

Good point, Art. Why are theycoming out with this now ? It is important NOW ?? Do they need to go on a national tv show and have their attorney present ? Are they afraid Ann Curry might ask something they shouldn't discuss ? I am with Mike Brooks, doesn't make sense. Vinnie is wondering that right now too !
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Another thing, didn't LE take the home computers ?
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Screaming JVM is focusing on Baby Lisa, at least for part of the hour, she has Judge Mary Ann Gunn & wendy murphy. Both critical of the Bradwin's for not doing as LE ask, to interview seperately.

I am even suprised they made the effort to appear on the TODAY show.

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

art tart wrote:Screaming JVM is focusing on Baby Lisa, at least for part of the hour, she has Judge Mary Ann Gunn & wendy murphy. Both critical of the Bradwin's for not doing as LE ask, to interview seperately.

I am even suprised they made the effort to appear on the TODAY show.
Art, you know you can't wait to tighten your biceps with Jane by lifting tomato cans !! Admit, it you can't wait . Dang, it she didn't do that tonight. lol
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Mon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Seriously...someone is going to steal your baby and then a month later, come back and steal your debit card to pay for a name change for the baby they stole?? Now there's a serious Hinky Meter gauge going off!!! These people got alot of bad vibes bouncing off them
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

LMAO nanshin, that screamin JVM, hell, if she isn't eating food out of dumpsters & complaining about the waste of food, she is showing us all kinds of crazy container's, all in the hopes that we quit using paper plates. Most of the families I know that are using paper plates have little children & claim it's faster, they just dump everything left in the trash & no clean up.

Yep, I'm going to pass on the tomato cans, I like my biceps flabby. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by old chemistry major Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Right Hunters GMa....why change a name of a stolen baby.. what, was Lisa telling everyone her real name. Dumber than a box of rocks these people!
old chemistry major
old chemistry major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Hunters G-ma wrote:Seriously...someone is going to steal your baby and then a month later, come back and steal your debit card to pay for a name change for the baby they stole?? Now there's a serious Hinky Meter gauge going off!!! These people got alot of bad vibes bouncing off them

Hunters G ma, You can't help but laugh, did Tacopina really think this was remotely believeable? I realize that the parent's want LE to move on, but until they are satisfied, that's not going to happen.

So many other precious missing w/equally unbelievable stories, SKY & Alya both come to mind, HINKY parents in both cases. I don't think SKY's dad NOR Alya's mother had anything to do with their disappearance, but the Sky's mom & Alya's dad have equally bull chit stories about the alleged abductions. It's disheartening, for all the advances that have been made in forensics & in investigations, we still don't have the ability to persuade an un-named suspect parent to just tell LE where they dumped their baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Hunters G-ma wrote:Seriously...someone is going to steal your baby and then a month later, come back and steal your debit card to pay for a name change for the baby they stole?? Now there's a serious Hinky Meter gauge going off!!! These people got alot of bad vibes bouncing off them

I assumed and could be wrong that the credit card went missing the same day the baby did. But they did not say anything in public (Possibly LE told them not to) in hopes that someone would use the card and give them a clue as to where their baby was. But why come out with this info now? I'm stumped on that one. You would think LE would have been all over that 7 months ago.
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm

art tart wrote:

Hunters G ma, You can't help but laugh, did Tacopina really think this was remotely believeable? I realize that the parent's want LE to move on, but until they are satisfied, that's not going to happen.

So many other precious missing w/equally unbelievable stories, SKY & Alya both come to mind, HINKY parents in both cases. I don't think SKY's dad NOR Alya's mother had anything to do with their disappearance, but the Sky's mom & Alya's dad have equally bull chit stories about the alleged abductions. It's disheartening, for all the advances that have been made in forensics & in investigations, we still don't have the ability to persuade an un-named suspect parent to just tell LE where they dumped their baby.

Oh they have the means to do it, and I'm not talking torture, they just do not use it.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

SweetT wrote:

I assumed and could be wrong that the credit card went missing the same day the baby did. But they did not say anything in public (Possibly LE told them not to) in hopes that someone would use the card and give them a clue as to where their baby was. But why come out with this info now? I'm stumped on that one. You would think LE would have been all over that 7 months ago.

Sweet T, I think Jeremy said he noticed the charge on the debit card a month later, I guess that might be when his bank statement came. I too thought I heard Jeremy say his card was stolen a month later but maybe he mis-spoke. Jeremy wasn't home w/his wallet when Baby Lisa was taken so how could the debit card have been taken at the same time, UNLESS he left the debit card at the house. Nothing else was stolen except cell phones that didn't work, strange.

This really stinks to high heaven, JUST now making their first appearance since Dr. Phil, they really didn't have anything to share it seems except to criticize LE as they are not getting acceptable answers. I assume this case is bogged down w/LE not looking past the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Stolat wrote:

Jeremy Irwin claims that someone stole his debit card one month after Lisa was reported missing. DID ANYONE REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT DETAIL? This was news to me and more importantly, why is it news to the media? This would have been an important aspect of the search had it been made known (assuming it had been true). Jeremy claims that a charge on his stolen card was made to an overseas site that changes baby names for a fee. What he doesn't add is that it is not a site dedicated to changing only baby names, but people's names in general.

From the article:

Source:

RC - Developing Stories

IF we had the site, we could do the "Wayback machine" On the site.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

This was nothing more than a PR stunt. I don't have word for how much they pizz me off doin this. It just heaps insult on top of injury. They're liars and they are covering up what happened. They disappeared their baby and it looks like they got away with it. Joe Tacopina should be ashamed of himself as well.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 pm

I agree about the PR stunt. I think law enforcement knows where they want to go, but since our parents of the year can't see their way clear to giving them an interview all by their lonesome, I think things are at a standstill. They keep referencing the FBI, however, until their is proof of a kidnapping I don't believe its an FBI case. It belongs locally or at most to the State. They are BS artists.Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 10 41349
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next