Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

+38
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
emberl
ChicagoChat
auburn99girl
cassiy45
Claire C.
Mercysake
sitemama
Labadorable
Dis
alabama52
sharona
back2back19
MDgirl
Porky
angela_nw
Stolat
snowbird
Tamta
ecossie possie
ClaireUncensored
MollyK
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
Hinky Refugee
Alessandra_Deux
serenaz1
CherokeeNative
ellejay
WeeBonnie
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Freckles
Justice4all
KZ
42 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Puzzler Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k

I just listened to BDLR/DeeDee's interview for the first time.

DeeDee says that TM tells her he is a his dad's house.

So...how did TM get all the way back up to where GZ was?

I didn't hear that but if he did say it, it would mean to me that he was so close to his fathers house. The girlfriend sounds very credible. She is the only witness via phone up to the point of contact. No where did I hear that he was already AT his fathers house when the contact took place. I think the conversation between Trayvon and his gf fall right in place with Zimmerman being the aggressor, no doubt in my mind at all. Zimmerman was in pursuit of Trayvon and was adament in not letting Trayvon get away. Zimmerman was going to use what ever it took to keep Trayvon right there, even if it meant shooting him (which he did).

He didn't say he was at his dad's when the contact took place.

DeeDee told BDLR that she was talking to TM on the phone and she was telling TM to run and TM said he wasn't going to run, that he was already at his father's house. Here's the link - at 9:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k

So, with TM saying he'd already made it to his father's house....how did he end back up close to the "T" where Zim was?

Last edited by Puzzler on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 am

snowbird wrote:So how many times can you file the same motion over and over? He is really scared of witness 9 statement. They must know this is going to be a credible witness. I guess he is also afraid of what his client said in jail house tapes.
So I guess we won't see statement 9 today, unless motion is denied.
He is hoping he gets a new judge so that this motion can go in his favor. He wants do overs for his motions.

--ah, so it's not another 'motion for reconsideration...' it's a what-can-we-file-to-stop-the-release?' and they're going w/ , hey we filed at 11:20 a.m. last friday, the judge filed at 12:02 pm.---therefore he has to rule on our DQ motion 1st...
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 am

Frances Robles‏@RoblesHerald

Motion to stay expected any minute... Data dump expected in 30. Who will win the race ?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 am

Puzzler wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:

Do you think pics were taken before LE rolled him over and started CPR?

Excellent point!

I doubt it, they wanted to rescue him if possible, unlike George. The first officers didn't even have a camera with them, thus the one cell phone pic of Z in the back of the car.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 am

snowbird wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Excellent point!
No, I don't think that pictures were taken of Martin before they did CPR. I would bet that pictures were not taken until after he was declared dead. There was one LE on scene that took pictures with phone, but he was interested with George injuries. There was a friend of George who took pictures, but I think he only took pictures of George.

Agree - I believe pictures weren't taken before CPR...so....that means the "word" of an officer as to the hands being under TM and the "word" of a witness that they weren't and the "word" of Zim that they weren't. I bet there are no pictures.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am

That was so painful to listen to, I couldn't finish it. Did she say 'at' his dad's house or 'by' it? I keep reading 'by' it.

This could show that GZ went all the way down on the street to try & cut-off the back entrance and then came back up the middle walk, finding TM there and then they ran back towards the T?

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am

--good grief, omara and the dramarama, is he waiting to file at 10:59?

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

checked w/ clerk. Hasn't received motion from ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s attorney to block ‪#Witness9‬ & jail calls. Will they get it there before 11?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Puzzler wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

I didn't hear that but if he did say it, it would mean to me that he was so close to his fathers house. The girlfriend sounds very credible. She is the only witness via phone up to the point of contact. No where did I hear that he was already AT his fathers house when the contact took place. I think the conversation between Trayvon and his gf fall right in place with Zimmerman being the aggressor, no doubt in my mind at all. Zimmerman was in pursuit of Trayvon and was adament in not letting Trayvon get away. Zimmerman was going to use what ever it took to keep Trayvon right there, even if it meant shooting him (which he did).

He didn't say he was at his dad's when the contact took place.

DeeDee told BDLR that she was talking to TM on the phone and she was telling TM to run and TM said he wasn't going to run, that he was already at his father's house. Here's the link - at 9:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k

So, with TM saying he'd already made it to his father's house....how did he end back up close to the "T" where Zim was?

And why is Brandi so certain that Trayvon was on the back porch?
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 am

Jeff Weiner‏@JeffWeinerOS

If O'Mara's stay is unsuccessful, at 11 we're expecting 121 ‪#GeorgeZImmerman‬ jail calls, plus Witness 9's second statement. ‪#TrayvonMartin‬

8mJeff Weiner‏@JeffWeinerOS

Meanwhile, prosecutors just minutes ago sent an email saying they'll be released at 11 a.m. ‪#GeorgeZImmerman‬ ‪#TrayvonMartin‬

8mJeff Weiner‏@JeffWeinerOS

Mark O'Mara: Motion to stay release of Witness 9 statement, ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ jail calls "being filed as we speak." ‪#TrayvonMartin‬
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

serenaz1 wrote:

That was so painful to listen to, I couldn't finish it. Did she say 'at' his dad's house or 'by' it? I keep reading 'by' it.

This could show that GZ went all the way down on the street to try & cut-off the back entrance and then came back up the middle walk, finding TM there and then they ran back towards the T?

DeeDee is saying that TM told her that he (Trayvon) was at his father's house....not GZ.

You don't have to listen to all of it - check out the area around the 9:18 mark
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 am

Puzzler wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

DeeDee is saying that TM told her that he (Trayvon) was at his father's house....not GZ.

You don't have to listen to all of it - check out the area around the 9:18 mark

Ok, thanks for the timestamp. :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:04 am

BITE ME, O'MARA!!! I made sure I was up in time for the release and then you block it. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 11 558762
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 am

serenaz1 wrote:BITE ME, O'MARA!!! I made sure I was up in time for the release and then you block it. :fight:

dadblammit...I jumped through hoops to get time to be ready too Serena....grrrrrrrrrr
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 am

Hinky Refugee wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:BITE ME, O'MARA!!! I made sure I was up in time for the release and then you block it. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 11 558762

dadblammit...I jumped through hoops to get time to be ready too Serena....grrrrrrrrrr

However, state JUST posted jail calls and ‪#Witness9‬ ...listening/reading now ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 am

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Is there a link to them yet Ellejay?
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

--not too 'explosive' yet...surely there's more to W9's stmt than this..

‪#Witness9‬ ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s mother protested very loud. Someone was talking about Obama...she said I don't like Obama...b/c he's Black.

1mDaralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

‪#Witness9‬ says ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ and his family have always said they don't like Black people who don't act like White people
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 am

Hinky Refugee wrote:Yay!!!!!!!!!! Is there a link to them yet Ellejay?

--nope, while uploading to their sites etc, the media gives us little tidbits as they're reading/listening to them.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 am

--ahhh.here we go---george, a child molester.

Frances Robles‏@RoblesHerald

Witness 9 accused George Zimmerman of molesting her beginning when she was 6. "He was bigger and stronger and older." ‪#trayvon‬
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

So any guesses on WHO Wit 9 is? A "friend" of the family? A niece? A cousin?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 am

ellejay wrote:
Hinky Refugee wrote:

However, state JUST posted jail calls and ‪#Witness9‬ ...listening/reading now ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

OMG, I went to run an errand & they posted them anyway?? Wonder what will happen now?

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 am

--i'm posting the media W9 stmt tweets over on the W9 thread.....as we wait to get it ourselves.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4068-witness-9-statements-discussion#165386
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am

ellejay wrote:--i'm posting the media W9 stmt tweets over on the W9 thread.....as we wait to get it ourselves.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4068-witness-9-statements-discussion#165386

elle - TY!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

If GZ really did molest W9 when she was a young child, that would explain the anxiety and distress in her voice during the first statement.

If MOM really wanted to block release of this information, why didn't he file his motion in time, earlier this morning or on Friday?

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

--judgeL files the letter he rec'd from omara on May 21/2012 re: george's $$$$$$.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Notice%20of%20Filing%207%2013%2012.pdf
--Notice of Filing----July 13/2012.

--ah, "It was mr.zimmerman's brother-in-law Scott Wilson who was administering these funds and handling the transfers between the accounts, as again, george zimmerman was not available."
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 pm

via Frances Robles twitter ‏@RoblesHerald just now
Crump tells me witness 9 will be key as a rebuttal witness like in Sandusky trial to show he has a "history of violence and manipulation"
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

I find witness 9 fairly credible. If her parents corroborate GZs admission of guilt that's pretty serious character stuff.
And MoM wanted both their characters put on trial. Bet he regrets saying that now.....

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:
...He didn't say he was at his dad's when the contact took place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k ...

That's not exactly correct. On the tape, Deedee describes Trayvon going behind/between the buildings on the path and then telling her that he no longer sees the guy following him. She tells Trayvon to run and he says he is not going to run because he is right by his father's house. "Right by" does not necessarily mean AT - he probably could see his father's/Brandi's residence right at the end of the block as he turned the corner to the path. He had walked several miles by then, in the rain, and was probably pooped. In the next moment GZ reappears.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah the problem with DeeDee's statements are that she's interpreting what he told her on the phone & she's not very masterful in expressing herself. If she's called as a witness, I hope she gets some good help with her communication skills first.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

That motion has to be factored into his ruling, according to spokesperson ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

1mDaralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. HASN'T ruled on whether he will recuse himself. Spokesperson says he's still waiting on motion from state to object
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Some good points.. http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/18585
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 am

So O'Mara did know about the money in the "pay pal" account at least 6 days before the first bond hearing. The jail house tapes show that O'Mara was aware of at least 37,000 being transferred from one account to another.

I wonder how O'Mara is going to clean this up?

I knew he knew something, the way the first bond hearing went, showed that O'Mara was aware of something but waited until after the bond hearing to disclose it to the court (he knew they would eventually find out so he had to save face) he probably never dreamt that the judge would revoke the bond. (that's where he got screwed).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 am

Gizmo711 wrote:So O'Mara did know about the money in the "pay pal" account at least 6 days before the first bond hearing. The jail house tapes show that O'Mara was aware of at least 37,000 being transferred from one account to another.

I knew he knew something, the way the first bond hearing went, showed that O'Mara was aware of something but waited until after the bond hearing to disclose it to the court (he knew they would eventually find out so he had to save face) he probably never dreamt that the judge would revoke the bond. (that's where he got screwed).
BBM
If we are to believe GZ, then yes, MOM was aware.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

Freckles wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:So O'Mara did know about the money in the "pay pal" account at least 6 days before the first bond hearing. The jail house tapes show that O'Mara was aware of at least 37,000 being transferred from one account to another.

BBM
If we are to believe GZ, then yes, MOM was aware.

There is always some truth in all liars. Seeing as they were talking in code, I think we can believe that part of Zimmerman. Also, the fact that there was money in that account proves that part of the conversation. It's just that more money came into the account while George was in jail, that was probably not disclosed to O'Mara until George was released. Then O'Mara knew he had to tell the court and make himself look like he didn't know. I also think that the judge was aware that O'Mara knew and that is why the judge made that statement in open court about O'Mara being highly respected (to make him think about what he did). But it's also why the judge placed the bond at one million, to wipe out most of those funds that they lied about. Which put O'Mara in a awkward position.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 am

--now that we know who "ken" is, brother-in-law scott, the fund administrator , as ID'd in omara's letter to judgeL---it's interesting to go back to the 1st jail calls released and see what was going on w/ him.

--turns out that he and omara had a little get together --

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/audio/george-zimmerman-jailhouse-calls/george-zimmerman-shellie-zimmerman-jailhouse-calls-transcripts-included-audio/

--call #6--april 17/2012.

george--have you heard at all from omara?
shellie--i have not heard from omara, but ken did
george--oh really?
shellie--mm hmm

george--why?
shellie--oh you know, they were just, working some stuff out
george--mm ok
shellie--but i can't, i don't want to say

george--yeah.good idea.ok
shellie--but just like, logistical stuff
george--i gotcha. i got it. i got it. and is it all worked out?

shellie--umm, yeah, yeah, they seem to be positive and, like ken was saying, like i'm feeling much better about this whole thing today after talking to him, so
george--really?
shellie--yeah
george--good. yeah.

--i think omara was well aware of the $$$$'s at bond hearing1, has been breathing a whew! of relief that the 'money issue' is over w/----and that he didn't want the additional jail calls released b/c he was afraid of what might come out re: the $$$'s and HIS knowledge of them, knowing that the cracker-jack code used by the Z's wasn't exactly tricking anybody..

--now that the $$$$ issue IS back in the spotlight, i wonder what if anything, will come of it?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Jeff Weiner:

Breaking: State formally files objection to #GeorgeZImmerman's motion to disqualify judge Lester.

Daralene Jones:

State slams #GeorgeZimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara for numerous media appearances, in its motion to objecting to request for new judge

Link to State's response to removal request:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/100330177/State-s-Response-to-Defendant-s-Verified-Motion-to-Disqualify-Trial-Judge-7-17-12
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

serenaz1 wrote:

At the end when she says she feels real guilty and that TM was a momma's boy and loved to ride his bike.. and was not one of those guys who was a fighter.. it was very revealing... I wish the interviewer had not directed the questions so much (like when you interview an unco-operative adult) but talked with her and let her lead the interview (like you would with a child- more buddy like)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 pm

serenaz1 wrote:Jeff Weiner:

Breaking: State formally files objection to #GeorgeZImmerman's motion to disqualify judge Lester.

Daralene Jones:

State slams #GeorgeZimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara for numerous media appearances, in its motion to objecting to request for new judge

Link to State's response to removal request:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/100330177/State-s-Response-to-Defendant-s-Verified-Motion-to-Disqualify-Trial-Judge-7-17-12

--thanks serenaz1....love it!

--could be awhile before judgeL rules on the DQ request.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-17/news/os-george-zimmerman-corey-wants-same-judge-20120717_1_george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-mark-o-mara
Special prosecutor: George Zimmerman judge should stay on the case

Lester is the judge who must decide whether to stay or go. He's out of the office this week and next.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

We knew about the real Gzwebsite an the paypal money pleading..Obviously M O M Knew about it,,He just wasnt made aware of the relitively high amount at least qtr mILLion..Or as they said in there brilliant codetalk convo...M O M KNEW ABOUT THE FAILED ATTEMPT TO TRANSFER 37 grand that was not allowed due to pp plicy,,Didnt know the volume/tottal..Did he not ask for say a ballpark figure re amount held in accounts an ditto ballpark on average speed of donations into said acount..Easy enough info to gain in this 24 /7 digital computerised world we live in..P P was counting them beanz simmerman an co were counting them beanz..Why didnt M O M ask how many beanz there was?...And worse still run like a scalded rabbit to the court an lambaste me an my wife in front of the courts???State to the world that I dont trust the system.Make me look an Idiot by asking to talk to Judge one on one no interuptions or akward questions from the State...Even if those words came out an reqAuest for special treatment came outta GZ mouth.No lawer out of law school a day yet alone a experiencied littigater is going to repeat that request was uttered by him..You would also make him understand why he shouldnt ask for an that it would 100percent look bad for his charecter.All in open court digested by the media bloggers us the public,M O M reminded me of a classrom tittle tattle throwing both his client an wife under the speeding bus..Couldnt beleive it realy all this ocoured because M O M failed to ask his cleint how much finance he had raised in his pp plea for defence fund account.Even though he allegedlly knew of an attempt 37 grand tranfer that failed through policy not lack of funds.He was the defence an he didnt want to know how many beanz in the pot?An when he finds out ? I would have sacked him there an then.An if the offer of someone paying for my defence with the provisio Baez come on board..I would have snatched that habd off just to GET RID OF M O M..Thats how much he has pizzed me off...Now I have no sympathy for GZ an I M O he is GUILTY as SIN...But at this stage I do feel his case has become political resulting in over chargeing an ironicly in a case where there is no reason to demonise the defendant the facts speak for them selfs ..As an outsider it does look like GZ is being demonised an turned into a hate figure on a par with your Bundys Casey Anthony Aileen Wunroo type figure ,,An its all this over the top type hyperbole at times,,,,An to be fair both sides are capable of over the toppness...There seems to be no fence sitters no nutralls in this TRAGIC EVENT..An its exactly the high profile nature off this case that may see GZ walk free.We have all seen Jurys tend to do unpredictable things give perverce verdicts in very high profile cases...Never mind the judge or the prosecution they are doing there jobs.M O M Is supposed to be defending his cleint an is doing a better job on his money trashing his reputation than the State an the media combined..?Maybe Im not seeing the big picture?An M O M is some kind of idiot savant strategy I cannot determine..A reverse reverse type phycolligy makeing his client so despised so unable to receive a fair impartiall jury so down trodden foregone conclussion type of deal..An thats when thing can head south rapido...He doesnt receive a fair trial an is found not guilty by biased/numbrains/agendda seekers/gullible bored ect?All good in the hood georgie goes free into WITTLESS PROTECTION..Writes his version perspective of events part 16?Media intrveiws in bullet proof vests blacked out profile to protect an innocent hero..............He doesnt receive a fair trial a biased jury finds him guilty..GZ Receives life sentance.Story off alleged bias an pressurie placed on jurours to convict .Attorneys step in new ones interveine case goes to appeal possable retrial???Recieves a fair an impartial trial from 12 unbiased ..knowlagable..fair..unhowlagble about GZ ,,TM case?Or have heard off but not a lot .Done no blogging or have formed no opion on anything youve seen heard read outside of court.An is found guilty from facts evidence statements forencics the case presented in court by the State..Not media or public opinion.Im confident if twelve fair impartial observers get to see events unfold .Reality version...GZ Version vi non emergancy call..Admitts to following TM..Ends call abrubtly to go find him..Non Reality GZ Statements and re enactments..No longer following TM infact opposite was looking for adresses an then after finding his qwn street regogniseing his location...Even though he has blown the disspatcher off with just get them ..le..to call me when they arrive..So haveing found his own street he has given up about TM Real suspioius guy,About turned into the dark again,No contact no sight no idea where he was ..Walks all the way to almost opposite end off the pathway..T..says this is where TM Began his attack life threating attack..GZ Didnt realise that goofy acting TM was on a hands free phone an there was a third witness on the phone,,GZ would have freaked when he realised TM was on the phone would have seen the headset an mic,The phone would have rung DeeDee called back after the cut of call...Remember the phone had been cutting off all night an she had been calling him back.After shooting TM the last thing he wanted was the person on the other end of that call talking to the police.Identifying the victim an even recounting what they had just heard on the phone as gearge realised he had a hands free set up.So he grabbed the phone an probably cut off the incomeing call from Dee Dee an i m o somehow figured out how to switch phone of.If you didnt regognise the type of phone.An how to turn it off.You could do something to battery removeing an reinsert causes a system shutdown,,Dee Dee said all subseqent calls were going to this person unavailable voice messageing..Yup Treyvon was unavailable George had made him unavailable for ever an A Fair Impartial Jury must surely see through the fog of lies an let the truth an Trayvon Speak through Dee Dee an all GZ STRAW HOUSE Falls appart Guilty as charged.
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

--for the 'this gets crazier by the day' file...

--i would have seriously questioned if the email even came from omara---but they admit it so..

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/16/zimmermans-lawyer-seek-a-chat-with-conservative-bloggers/#s:screen-shot-2012-07-13-at-7-42-04-pm
Zimmerman’s lawyer seek a ‘chat’ with conservative bloggers?

--snipped---

It isn’t every day that a blogger gets an email from an attorney in a high profile murder case. But according to one supporter who frequents a conservative, pro-Zimmerman website called The Conservative Treehouse, Mark O’Mara offered more than a form email. He requested a chat.

But it was unhappiness with O’Mara’s tactics at the June 29 second bond hearing, after which the judge imposed a $1 million bond, that prompted one Zimmerman fan, calling themselves GZtheCourageous, to voice their complaints to O’Mara in a June 30th email, sent with the subject line: Disappointed!

“To be honest,” GZTheCourageous wrote. “many of us are disappointed watching you in the second hearing with Judge Lester. I personally felt you were whispering the strong points, and rather loud and repetitious on the weak points.”

Just a few days later, on July 2nd, O’Mara apparently responded, even asking for a “meet-up.” GZ posted the email said to be from O’Mara on a discussion board at the Conservative Treehouse, along with a note asking an editor named “Sundance” to ” please contact him regarding a chat where we could directly ask him questions, as he suggests?”

Subject: RE: Disappointed!
Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 9:03 AM

I sincerely appreciate the criticism… there are many more nuances to consider regarding the presentation, and I will respond in more detail… I truly appreciate all the great work done by everyone over there so far, and really take ur comments to heart… rest assured the presentation was metered for very specific purposes, as this is a long-game approach the bull dog mentality would be premature…. goal for today is to get him out, that’s all…… I will respond better shortly….

Pls pass on, and I would like to c if we could set up a chat session so I could respond directly to q’s.. just need to maintain a level of security over the communications…

M Mark M. O’Mara
O’Mara Law Group
1416 East Concord Street
Orlando, Florida 32803

O’Mara’s law firm responded to theGrio’s request for comment by email, saying that “regarding The Conservative Treehouse, the email from Mr. O’Mara they published represents the only interaction we have had with them.”

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh wow. MOM himself lost any credibility he has left. There he is seeking a "chat" with these people- the ines who tagged him as "Jesus of Orlando"-offering to write more and chat with them further?!?! Don't the "chats" disappear?
MOM is overestimating these people- they are such deeply bigoted fools they don't know that talking to them is going to be incredibly damaging to the defense.

But then it's Karma in a way- he's not reaching out to Talk Left because all they can offer is their unswerving belief in GZ's credibility.
GZ is getting the slimy defense he deservethe ecause it's the sleazy racist Tree Morons footing the bill! That's some pretty instant karma.

I think we're looking at Baez taking over now- what a mess.

ellejay wrote:--for the 'this gets crazier by the day' file...

--i would have seriously questioned if the email even came from omara---but they admit it so..

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/16/zimmermans-lawyer-seek-a-chat-with-conservative-bloggers/#s:screen-shot-2012-07-13-at-7-42-04-pm

--snipped---

It isn’t every day that a blogger gets an email from an attorney in a high profile murder case. But according to one supporter who frequents a conservative, pro-Zimmerman website called The Conservative Treehouse, Mark O’Mara offered more than a form email. He requested a chat.

But it was unhappiness with O’Mara’s tactics at the June 29 second bond hearing, after which the judge imposed a $1 million bond, that prompted one Zimmerman fan, calling themselves GZtheCourageous, to voice their complaints to O’Mara in a June 30th email, sent with the subject line: Disappointed!

“To be honest,” GZTheCourageous wrote. “many of us are disappointed watching you in the second hearing with Judge Lester. I personally felt you were whispering the strong points, and rather loud and repetitious on the weak points.”

Just a few days later, on July 2nd, O’Mara apparently responded, even asking for a “meet-up.” GZ posted the email said to be from O’Mara on a discussion board at the Conservative Treehouse, along with a note asking an editor named “Sundance” to ” please contact him regarding a chat where we could directly ask him questions, as he suggests?”

Subject: RE: Disappointed!
Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 9:03 AM

I sincerely appreciate the criticism… there are many more nuances to consider regarding the presentation, and I will respond in more detail… I truly appreciate all the great work done by everyone over there so far, and really take ur comments to heart… rest assured the presentation was metered for very specific purposes, as this is a long-game approach the bull dog mentality would be premature…. goal for today is to get him out, that’s all…… I will respond better shortly….

Pls pass on, and I would like to c if we could set up a chat session so I could respond directly to q’s.. just need to maintain a level of security over the communications…

M Mark M. O’Mara
O’Mara Law Group
1416 East Concord Street
Orlando, Florida 32803

O’Mara’s law firm responded to theGrio’s request for comment by email, saying that “regarding The Conservative Treehouse, the email from Mr. O’Mara they published represents the only interaction we have had with them.”

--more@link--

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Oh wow. MOM himself lost any credibility he has left. There he is seeking a "chat" with these people- the ines who tagged him as "Jesus of Orlando"-offering to write more and chat with them further?!?! Don't the "chats" disappear?
MOM is overestimating these people- they are such deeply bigoted fools they don't know that talking to them is going to be incredibly damaging to the defense.

But then it's Karma in a way- he's not reaching out to Talk Left because all they can offer is their unswerving belief in GZ's credibility.
GZ is getting the slimy defense he deservethe ecause it's the sleazy racist Tree Morons footing the bill! That's some pretty instant karma.

-- snipped --

This is really unbelievable. MOM feels the need to justify his courtroom behavior to a group of overt bigots? "GZtheCourageous" indeed!

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Richard Hornsby‏@RichardHornsby

Judge Lester ranked #1 for Impartiality and Freedom from Bias in new Cen. Fla. Crim Def Lawyers Poll: http://www.cfacdl.org/news.html ‪#GeorgeZimmerman

--2012 Judicial Poll
Judge Kenneth Lester: ranked #1 in Legal Knowledge, Impartiality, Freedom From Bias, Demeanor and Diligenge
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 pm

O'Mara on Witness 9's statement - CNN

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Motion to recuse absurd,, http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Prosecutor-calls-motion-to-recuse-judge-absurd/-/14266478/15577570/-/yasbb2z/-/index.html#ixzz20uX5UQnM
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Ah the tangled web of lies we weave

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cbs-news-cbs-did-not-send-flowers-to-george-zimmermans-family_b137934

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Oh wow. MOM himself lost any credibility he has left. There he is seeking a "chat" with these people- the ines who tagged him as "Jesus of Orlando"-offering to write more and chat with them further?!?! Don't the "chats" disappear?

I think we're looking at Baez taking over now- what a mess.

ellejay wrote:--for the 'this gets crazier by the day' file...

--snipped---

--more@link--
Didn't he go on some TV program and said he doesn't take money from people that are prejudice? Isn't this group prejudice?
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Porky wrote:Ah the tangled web of lies we weave

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cbs-news-cbs-did-not-send-flowers-to-george-zimmermans-family_b137934
I can understand why they lied about money, but why would they lie about the flowers or Fox news SH paying for attorney? Maybe cbs did pay for the flowers by it could have been the person wanting to get the interview and maybe it wasn't SH wanting to pay for the attorney's fee by Baez friend at Fox, the one with the handle bar mustache.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 pm

The Conservative Treehouse is definitely a racist site. I saw somewhere that Richard Hornsby was being critical of this site. He apparently said that it used to be a reputable site but something had happened. I've hunted for where Hornsby reported this but I can't find a darn thing.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm

The media could use a freelancer or intermediary contact to talk about maybe his, maybe that... Establish a relationship for a future exclusive. It happens.
They have sneaky ways to skirt ethical practices and editors can still maintain deniability. GZ could also be exaggerating the connection.

I'd like to find the part about him writing a book! OMG that is hilarious. He is an idiot.
snowbird wrote:
I can understand why they lied about money, but why would they lie about the flowers or Fox news SH paying for attorney? Maybe cbs did pay for the flowers by it could have been the person wanting to get the interview and maybe it wasn't SH wanting to pay for the attorney's fee by Baez friend at Fox, the one with the handle bar mustache.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 am

I just read a question elsewhere that I hadn't thought about before;

"one piece of paper I'd really like to see is his pistol permit application. I wonder which box he checked where it asks about mental health history and medications."

Does anyone know if those types of questions are on a gun permit in FL? If they are, now I REALLY want to see his application!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next