Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siren for Kyron

4 posters

Go down

Siren for Kyron Empty Siren for Kyron

Post by houseofhorus Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello,
I am new to your forum. I read the entire thread and would like to share a few posts.
1. Kyron was at the Science Fair he was noticed missing by Tanner Pumala just before the bell rang.
2. The teacher marked him absent instead of missing..even though his backpack was in the classroom. Even though he had been seen at the Science Fair.
3. Terri said she watched him walk down the hall to his classroom and said she saw him with a man..This event was chaperoned and there were no male chaperones.
4.The groundskeeper DG worked only on Fridays. When questioned he said he could not remember when he left work that day. He gave a thirty minute window between 8:30 and 9:00 Kyron was last seen at 8:55
5. The groundskeeper said he was across the field mowing the lawn and that he saw Kyron and some others run out and he hoped the kids were not going to come back to the area where he was working.
6.The police instructed the community NOT to speak with media and yet Tanner Pumala's grandmother went on camera and put young Tanner out on front street.
7. Tanner said Kyron told him he was going downstairs to see the "cool electric thing." I still want to know: was their a cool electric thing and more importantly were there Science Projects in the gym? I found the phrase interesting as Tanner's father is an apprentice electrician.
8. Desiree took a reporter around the home and when she came into Kyron's bedroom she said she didn't have the heart to make the bed? Kyron went home on a Sunday she didn't hear of his disappearance until five days later. She didn't know he was missing so why wouldn't she make the bed.
9. She has changed her hair so many times those extensions cost a lot of money..who has what appears to be naturally beautiful hair: Teri.
10. Where was Kiara when Terri was visiting the Science Fair with Kyron. I would love to know what was in his backpack that day especially would like to know if Terri made him lunch.
houseofhorus
houseofhorus

Back to top Go down

Siren for Kyron Empty Token Tales of Trust?

Post by houseofhorus Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Reply to comments: Kristian Horman (Kyron's uncle) was arrested (just a few weeks after Kyron went missing, for molestation of the (female) teenage babysitter he said he only did what was done to him as a child. At first he said by his Father and then he changed his statement and said by his Grandfather.
Father: R N Horman's from his book: Token Tales of Trust read how the red squirrel is taking a nap in his lap? aw no grandpa....!!!!!
I need to read Great Grandpa's book Wired for Murder, Against the Wall etc;
Published by Lulu
houseofhorus
houseofhorus

Back to top Go down

Siren for Kyron Empty Re: Siren for Kyron

Post by houseofhorus Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Fiction by Great Grandpa Melvin Horman:

Nobody Ever Comes Out. Castle at Levenhaven many go in but no one ever comes out.

Wired for Murder: A sedate mansion overlooking Olympic
Mountains at Puget Sound becomes a venue for murder.

Against the Wall: A high school teacher and a climber
houseofhorus
houseofhorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm

What is meant by, "Siren for Kyron" ?
I don't understand your 1:14 posting. It is rather cryptic.
Would you please explain as they do not appear to be complete ideas or sentences but rather clauses.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by houseofhorus Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello Freckles,
I am new to this forum I would like to answer your question you wrote 1:14 posting did you mean 11:14?
I was speaking of the arrest of Kristian Horman who is Kaine's brother. And at first I was referring to the fact that he was arrested within less than two weeks of Kyron's disappearance. He was charged with molesting a teenage babysitter ( female ) when he was arrested he said he was doing what had been done unto him. At first he said his father then changed his story saying grandfather. I then went on to refer the group to books that both these men grandpa and great grandpa have written.Those cryptic entries were descriptions of these books. If you go to Token Tales of Trust you will come to synopsis of some of Grandpa Horman's stories. He calls them interactive stories for children, whatever that means. In it he writes of the "red squirrel sleeping in his lap"...this is Terri's nickname.Sounds a bit like the Logan case.
.Kaine and Terri were both adopted so sometimes just following the details of the family tree can be problematic getting the who's who in this case straight. Especially in the family. Someone also speculated about a statement made they thought might have been from Desiree's father. In all my research I have never come upon any mention of Desiree's parents.
Ok I have been working on this case for two years.. there have been so many theories I call myself a Siren for Kyron in that I will never give up I will never give up sounding the horn for Kyron until he is found.
Thank you I need to slow down and speak and communicate clearly. Thank you for getting me onto the path of clarity..
houseofhorus
houseofhorus

Back to top Go down

Post by houseofhorus Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Responding to the mention of the computer games Terri loved and also the fact that her favorite show was CSI. She dressed Kyron in a t-shirt that read CSI..
I know there are so many theories so let me just say:
If Terri did this- I have always felt her ideas may have come from this show.
If I could- I would volunteer to watch every program say up to a year leading up to Kyron's disappearance.

I am really attempting to get away from my flippant remarks about Terri the Whoreman I also call her and Dede Tweedle Dumb and even Dumber Tweedle DiDi but hey not so dumb because IF they did it so far they got away with it and so not so dumb afterall...

My attitude toward Terri is a result of viewing her sexy pin up type pictures she posted of herself on facebook.
I just seemed so strange here a child was missing. A child who was in her care... I am wanting to clean up my own act and give everybody the benefit of the doubt for there are so many theories. All of them seem possible but probable? I try to follow them all the way to the end.
For whatever reason when Kyron woke up the morning of June 4. There a huge spotlight on him.
Many people seem to be part of that interest in him
More than a few had reason to harm and more than a few might have had a reason to help.
houseofhorus
houseofhorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am

houseofhorus wrote:Hello,
I am new to your forum. I read the entire thread and would like to share a few posts.
1. Kyron was at the Science Fair he was noticed missing by Tanner Pumala just before the bell rang.
If by "at the science fair" you mean when it "officially" began, then you are mistaken.
According to reports, Terri and Kyron toured the Science projects BEFORE 8:45, and he was not seen by anyone after that time, so Kyron was never part of the "official" science fair tour.

2. The teacher marked him absent instead of missing..even though his backpack was in the classroom. Even though he had been seen at the Science Fair.
See my response to your first point
3. Terri said she watched him walk down the hall to his classroom and said she saw him with a man..This event was chaperoned and there were no male chaperones.
Again, this is not true. Terri never said SHE saw Kyron with ANY chaperone.
4.The groundskeeper DG worked only on Fridays. When questioned he said he could not remember when he left work that day. He gave a thirty minute window between 8:30 and 9:00 Kyron was last seen at 8:55
5. The groundskeeper said he was across the field mowing the lawn and that he saw Kyron and some others run out and he hoped the kids were not going to come back to the area where he was working.
The groundskeeper stated he saw "children". He never said he saw Kyron.
6.The police instructed the community NOT to speak with media and yet Tanner Pumala's grandmother went on camera and put young Tanner out on front street.
7. Tanner said Kyron told him he was going downstairs to see the "cool electric thing." I still want to know: was their a cool electric thing and more importantly were there Science Projects in the gym? I found the phrase interesting as Tanner's father is an apprentice electrician.
8. Desiree took a reporter around the home and when she came into Kyron's bedroom she said she didn't have the heart to make the bed? Kyron went home on a Sunday she didn't hear of his disappearance until five days later. She didn't know he was missing so why wouldn't she make the bed.
9. She has changed her hair so many times those extensions cost a lot of money..who has what appears to be naturally beautiful hair: Teri.
10. Where was Kiara when Terri was visiting the Science Fair with Kyron. I would love to know what was in his backpack that day especially would like to know if Terri made him lunch.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

houseofhorus wrote:Hello Freckles,
I am new to this forum I would like to answer your question you wrote 1:14 posting did you mean 11:14?
I was speaking of the arrest of Kristian Horman who is Kaine's brother. And at first I was referring to the fact that he was arrested within less than two weeks of Kyron's disappearance. He was charged with molesting a teenage babysitter ( female ) when he was arrested he said he was doing what had been done unto him. At first he said his father then changed his story saying grandfather. I then went on to refer the group to books that both these men grandpa and great grandpa have written.Those cryptic entries were descriptions of these books. If you go to Token Tales of Trust you will come to synopsis of some of Grandpa Horman's stories. He calls them interactive stories for children, whatever that means. In it he writes of the "red squirrel sleeping in his lap"...this is Terri's nickname.Sounds a bit like the Logan case.
.Kaine and Terri were both adopted so sometimes just following the details of the family tree can be problematic getting the who's who in this case straight. Especially in the family. Someone also speculated about a statement made they thought might have been from Desiree's father. In all my research I have never come upon any mention of Desiree's parents.
Ok I have been working on this case for two years.. there have been so many theories I call myself a Siren for Kyron in that I will never give up I will never give up sounding the horn for Kyron until he is found.
Thank you I need to slow down and speak and communicate clearly. Thank you for getting me onto the path of clarity..

Melvin Horman's books are fictional novels, you stated that fact in one of your comments, what does that have to do with Kyron?

Fiction by Melvin H. Horman

Against the Wall, Wired For Murder, Nobody Ever Comes Out.

http://melvinhorman.com/default.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

houseofhorus wrote:Responding to the mention of the computer games Terri loved and also the fact that her favorite show was CSI. She dressed Kyron in a t-shirt that read CSI..
I know there are so many theories so let me just say:
If Terri did this- I have always felt her ideas may have come from this show.
If I could- I would volunteer to watch every program say up to a year leading up to Kyron's disappearance.

I am really attempting to get away from my flippant remarks about Terri the Whoreman I also call her and Dede Tweedle Dumb and even Dumber Tweedle DiDi but hey not so dumb because IF they did it so far they got away with it and so not so dumb afterall...

My attitude toward Terri is a result of viewing her sexy pin up type pictures she posted of herself on facebook.
I just seemed so strange here a child was missing. A child who was in her care... I am wanting to clean up my own act and give everybody the benefit of the doubt for there are so many theories. All of them seem possible but probable? I try to follow them all the way to the end.
For whatever reason when Kyron woke up the morning of June 4. There a huge spotlight on him.
Many people seem to be part of that interest in him
More than a few had reason to harm and more than a few might have had a reason to help.

Who had a reason to harm this child? He was under Terri's care, she admitted to hating her 7 years old stepson, Kyron Horman. And, she is the only person in this case that has been named by a judge as a suspect in his mysterious disappearance.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down