Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please}

4 posters

Go down

Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} Empty Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please}

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:10 pm

photo 577981_595001447195173_1662633593_n.jpg

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} Empty Re: Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please}

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 pm

photo 96kyhj.png

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} Empty Re: Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please}

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:17 pm

photo tanisha-sorenson-travis-alexander-sister-pic.jpg

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} Ta10

I think this picture is copyright protected and I hope that I do not offend the family ... I think that this photo shows inner strength and his resolve... my prayer is that the bit of white at the collar is the garment.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Just-
Good eye! IMO, you are probably correct.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 am

photo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 am

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 am

tesstruhart wrote:

That is wonderful!!

Thank you, Tesstruhart!! Cool
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Thank you, thank you! More than you know!!!
Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108 Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108 Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108 Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108 Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108 Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Tanisha Bungee jumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPhgK0ykCpI
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Harold and Tanisha: Wedding Day
Oct 16, 2010
What a beautiful couple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dJ3_nglN69E
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Harold, Tanisha, and kids: At the river

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTG2p7FMA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5orV-NJ4FR4
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

T Dogg: Travis
Memorial

By Chris Hughes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Uu7H6Bl1A

I love his sparkly eyes and his wonderful smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Memorial
By Steven Alexander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcbglWopb8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Travis as Motivational Speaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y55ihmQdM
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Travis:Tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh9JJEwxlkQ
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Tribute by a poster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6JmUuac9k
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Do any of you have the link to the official PayPal account that Chris Hughes set up for Travis' family?

https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexanderFund/posts/571896612822360
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:41 am

post 36834
tiggrrl72077

This was on the Travis Alexander Memorial Page. I think it is really sweet and just a reminder of what a great guy he was. I think during this trial so much is focused on what a horrible person Jodi is but sometimes its overlooked what a good person he was. Yes he had his flaws but don't we all?
Finding this snippet from an old journal entry, today, from back in 2008, makes all of this somehow more difficult. I miss Travis even more, if that?s even possible, and it brought me to tears once again. I?ve been very strong throughout this whole trial, minus the first few wks. of trial, where I was forced to mourn the loss I never realized I had never mourned, upon seeing autopsy photos I did not ever want to see. This journal entry was meant to allow myself closure. I was desperately seeking closure I hadn?t received yet. I have since found peace. I have forgiven Jodi long ago. It?s said when we do not forgive another; it?s much like taking poison expecting the other person to die. If we do not forgive Jodi, she will have power over us and in a sense, take our lives too. I WILL NOT, allow this evil to take my life too. I WILL continue to remember my friend the way I knew him. The ?sins? he may have committed before death and the way in which he died, is only part of his ?story.? It WILL NOT, nor will it ever, define whom Travis IS. His spirit lives on. He is happy. We were able to connect on a deep spiritual level that has gone far past the grave. I am still very connected to his spirit. He ?speaks? to me. He is happy. He still jokes and has his sense of humor. Little things have happened that I will keep private, but have been made known to me that he is ok and happy and near and cheering me on, cheering on all of us. He is my ?guardian angel.? Travis wants us to know that he wants us to be happy. He desires us to forgive Jodi, as he has already forgiven her. He doesn?t want us to cry, but to smile. Though typing that makes me cry and smile at the same time. It?s very important we remember Travis for Travis, setting aside all the ?junk? we are experiencing, at this short time. His legacy will live on inside each one of us. He touched each one of us differently and in so many ways. I know I?m a better person because I knew Travis. I know his truth. I know who he IS. Heavenly Father and his brother and Savior, Jesus Christ, do too. He is ok. He would want all of us to remember how he touched our lives and use that GOODNESS and share that with others to become our highest and BEST selves possible. He would want us to share the GOOD not allowing us to focus on anything else. It truly is a nightmare and beyond comprehension as to why this happened. However, we all have the opportunity to perceive this trial differently. We all have the right to choose. I choose to hold firm to positivity and goodness. And I choose to share his goodness and continue to live his legacy by living true to my own truths that Travis helped me to see. I love you for that Travis. Until we meet again I will help honor your legacy.
Written and unedited: June 2008
?I've never done anything like this before. I feel I have to, in order to get past Travis' death. There are many things I still wanted to have the chance to do with Travis. I feel because my husband and he didn't like each other, it has robbed me of my closeness with Travis. I have missed that closeness for sometime now and just last week called Travis crying to him in a voicemail because I was in need of his friendship and a Travis style "pick me up" as only Travis could do. He always had a way of easily putting life into perspective very easily. I was always in awe of his success, his drive, his goal setting, and his way of looking at life. Yes we all know Travis was a bit "cocky" or at least he came across this way to a lot of folk...my husband in particular ...many didn't like him for this "attribute" but anyone who really knew Travis saw right through this so called "cockiness" and saw it as an endearing trait only Travis could pull off. It was sort of a "fake it till you make it'' attitude. It was confidence that a lot couldn't handle. He had so many things going for him. Like any great Hero, it always seems to end in a tragedy. I believe, well at least I'd like to believe his death was orchestrated this way for a purpose. In his life he was always trying to make his mark and make a difference.....and thus this will continue in his death as his death has impacted so many lives. It allows us all to reflect and ponder life and its fragility. It forces us, that know Travis, to inspect our own lives and ask ourselves if what we are doing is impacting this world, or those around us within this world. It forces us to remember how truly fragile this life is and how much there is to accomplish.
Since his passing I've been through many emotions mostly sadness only because I, like many of you, are now robbed of having Travis' great influence in our lives, helping us remember why we are here and where we are going. So now we must remember this when we think of his death and ask ourselves if we would be ready to go meet our maker today, if we passed from this life to the next. Travis lived his life to the fullest each day, so that at the end of it he could answer in the affirmative to this very question.
Since I stayed with Travis "and friends" for almost a month a few yrs. back I got to know the real Travis because of this. I feel privileged to have had this time to get close to him on a level that most never got. Granted at times, Travis, you tried to get a little too close if you know what I mean. I'm sorry for denying your kisses. We were never meant to be more than just friends. I had wished on so many occasions that I could feel something romantic for Travis, because he was the perfect catch in my eyes.
These are the things about Travis that I almost think about daily and will continue the rest of my life: (some things will only have meaning to me)
? Wooden hangers in his amazing closet
? His amazingly loud suits that only Travis could pull off
? His love for his shaving kit with
? Manis and pedis and clear nail polish that he would get pissed that it was peeling so quickly!
? And this is one of my favorite most endearing qualities: when he went "tinkle" how he would sing a hymn or other song or whistle. It always made me smile
? His ever growing collection of cuff links
? His amazing shoes
? The way he made you feel like the most beautiful woman in the room
? The way he would sing his many random songs and quote old Saturday Night love skits
? Cuddling up to a late night movie
? His amazing knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ and his desire to always choose the right. And when he didn't and maybe fell short, as we all do...his desire to repent and make things right.
? His intuitiveness and the way he knew me better than I know myself sometimes.
? Crying on his shoulder and his comfort (I will miss this the most as I've needed it lately and I'm sad I can't have it one last time. What I would do to have one last embrace.)
? I'm sad because I felt I was a friend who was always "taking" in a sense from Travis and never making enough ?deposits. ?
Now is my chance to make ?friendship deposits? by sharing this with all of you and whoever will read/listen and be his voice whenever possible to defend his honor.
Like I said on his memorial book (As Jodi was reading over my shoulder and even made a creepy comment that she liked what I wrote, mind you) ??this isn?t goodbye, it?s see you later my friend. Until we meet again. I love you xo?e?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1474
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

photo travis482178_603326266362691_1170778637_n.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

photo travis.png
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Here is for Sam:
Samantha Alexander
PO Box 130023
Carlsbad, CA 92013
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gpa4YAFtF_w

I keep going back to this and thinking of Travis.
He was not afraid to add love to his life.
He was not afraid to add laughter to his life.
He was not afraid to be kind.
Support for the Alexander Family.......{Nothing Arias Please} 2108
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 am

Deanna at Travis' funeral:

" ... Goal setting was a big part of Travis’s every day life. Every morning he got up and pulled out a 3 by 5 card. Here he would write a list of everything that he wanted to accomplish that day and then go through and check it off as the day progressed. He would always put things like read my scriptures, write in journal, random act of kindness, walk 2 miles, and 30 min. of a good book...."

" ...I pray that you will allow the words you read to stare deep into your eyes and instill into you that there isn’t anything that you can not do. My desire is that this book will do for you what Grandpa Vic did for me. Help me believe what is already true. That you are special. ..."

" ...I love you Travi. I would not be who I am today without you. I owe it to you… to be happy and successful in all that I do for the rest of my life.

These things I share with all of you and do so in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. ..."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yHaWXJhOOo4OR0bSi__ObbzdQiD8mmdWTOwsUUC3MLg/mobilebasic?pli=1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:10 am

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

A heart felt message to all our supporters from Travis' sister, Tanisha:

To All the Supporters of Travis and our Family,

As the time is now near to verdict time our family needs your support more than ever now. You all have been true examples of Christ, very giving , caring, kindhearted, and loving. The support of all of you has been heartfelt and has brought many smiles to our families faces during these hard times. We will be forever grateful !

I know that the most important thing we can all continue doing is getting down on our knees and praying to the Lord that we will have Justice for Travis here on this earth. I know there will be Justice in the life to come in the eternities but I feel that the Lord will also have his hand in bringing Justice here on earth. Our Heavenly father hears our prayers and he will answer them.

The jury will get this case on Monday the 6th and that's why I have a special request from all of you to join us as we pray and fast for the Jury, For our Family, For Travis, and For the Ultimate Justice in this case. My family and I will be fasting and praying on Sunday May 5th. I know from my own personal experience that the Lord has answered my prayers after I fasted, and that's why I know if we all do it on Sunday the 5th , he will see that we all have faith in him and that Justice is what we want and I feel he will deliver as he touches the hearts of the Jurors.

We have all been brought together thru this horrible tragedy, we have all been touched by Travis and his inspiration as he was alive, by the things he did while he was alive, and by the people he helped and served while he was alive, and because of the Death of this amazing man , we all share the love, the loss, the hope, the sorrow, the life, the faith, the gratitude, the strength, the empathy, and the unity, together. May the Lord continued to bless all of you for all the strength and love you have shown our family.

Don't be sad for Travis for he is happy, in a wonderful place doing the Lords work, he continues to teach, learn, serve, laugh, make others laugh, sing, and rejoice in happiness. He is with our Savior Jesus Christ, he is with us in our hearts and minds , and he will be with us as we get the Verdict of Guilty of first degree Murder and have Justice for him! Our family loves you all!! Our Heavenly Father loves you, and Travis loves you!!

Justice4Travis!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Here is the entire quote I believe Steve and Sam mentioned:

"Isn't it strange that princes and kings
And clowns that caper in sawdust rings
And common folks like you and me
Are all builders in eternity?

To each is given a book of rules
A block of stone and a bag of tools
And each must shape ere time has flown
A stumbling block or stepping stone. "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Travis on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander

Blurbs

About me:
I'm a simple man really. Smart, successful smashing good looks, a real suiter. I love nature, helping the homeless, and cooking with my grandmother just to create memories. Do I work out you ask? Well I'd like to be modest, but can you say Tri-athelete, and if you can't say that well simply say 16 1/2 inch biceps. If I look familiar you are probably an avid reader of GQ or Mens Health. Any way I enjoy going to Church, teaching Foreign Children English, and gourmet cooking. You might say to yourself yes but what are Travis' Talents. Well if I must answer, Poetry, playing the Spanish Guitar (or what I like to call the strings of Love) and understanding more than just peoples voices, but understanding peoples hearts. Atleast thats what Maya Angelou said at the awards ceremony when I was nominated for my first Nobel Peace prize. If you'd like to know more. Don't be shy, go ahead and drop Travis a line. Unless of course a common phrase you use is "Thanks for the add" in that case, you are wasting your life on my space, you should probably go do something more productive like read a book or build an ant farm. Ciao www.travisalexander.net ..
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 25, 2013 6:04 pm

From RC Main Thread # 21:

" by tesstruhart Today at 9:49 am

On the Websleuths board, Samantha has indicated to Katiecoolady that the current donation website is below. This has been set up by the family. "

http://travisalexander.org/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 26, 2013 1:21 am

From Chris Hughes:
Travis, May 8, 2008
San Bernardino CA: Hilton convention

Audio

http://www.cshughes.com/wp-content/uploads/audio/Travis_Alexander_LIVE_2007_10_Core.mp3
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down