Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am

tesstruhart wrote:

Would love to see some corroboration and substantiation of this. I won't believe it until I have more than the above to go on but you can be that IF it's true, and says so in print somewhere, Juan must be all over it!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Whatever happened to her statements... if I did this to Travis I would be begging for the death penalty...
I would never hurt Travis...
and last but not least ...
I would prefer the DP over life in prison???

I just saw a clip from her 48 hour interview as well, and she AGAIN said "If I were convicted of this I would rather have the death penalty than to spend the rest of my life in prison."

Well I'm hoping hoping they give her exactly what she wants!
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am

tesstruhart wrote:

Tess what other info did you see on this, I wish they would elaborate...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:47 am

Bmore wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

Would love to see some corroboration and substantiation of this. I won't believe it until I have more than the above to go on but you can be that IF it's true, and says so in print somewhere, Juan must be all over it!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 am

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am

Everyone seemed to like her and think she's being impartial, if this is true the HATE is going to start... If it's not this is irresponsible reporting and could ruin her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 am

i thought this but to report as fact...

chris stark‏@stark39235m
Court resumes 9:30am Phoenix. Short day - 3 hours = then dark until Tues. YEST WAS A STALL TACTIC TO GET TO EASTER BREAK #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

Bmore wrote:Everyone seemed to like her and think she's being impartial, if this is true the HATE is going to start... If it's not this is irresponsible reporting and could ruin her...

Hi Everyone. That's probably one of the reasons why Dteam doesn't want to reveal the expenses for JA.. thousands and thousands spent to built a fake but credible story.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

OK... this is being sensationalized... She has a tweet that has a link to the resume and that's all it says (see below) not that she created the defense...

chris stark‏@stark392340m
BREAKING #JodiArias DEF Witness ADDED THIS 2HER RESUME: 2011 -2013 Expert Witness & Consultant, Death Penalty Murder Trial. Phoenix, Arizona
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm

wouldn't she of had to consult with the dteam to be their paid expert witness? I don't see where any of this is out of line...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:

page 17 of her CV http://www.alycelaviolette.com/Alyce-LaViolette-cv.pdf
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 pm

all it says is:
2011 -2013 Expert Witness & Consultant, Death Penalty Murder Trial. Phoenix, Arizona

Nothing about creating a defense... to imply it means anything more then what it says is stirring the pot... not that you are but the twitter person is...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 pm

I tweeted stark to find out if page 17 was what she was referring to. I haven't gotten a reply yet. I agree that AL would have to have had consultations with attorneys to be their expert witness. I'm not sure what stark was referring to. sorry to have posted this prematurely.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 pm

No, it's interesting because a few of her tweets are stirring the pot...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Is Jodi still sick/finished planning how to act like a victim/stopped crying when she found out that the guy before her case got life... and he had gone to police and hadn't told tall tales... or all of the above...

have we heard if court is on today?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Kind of weird that he is a 'ninja'

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

I'm torn between she did have a migraine, I suffer from them all the time and some you can function like the one i've had for the past 2 days and some will lay you out and make you vomit... And it was to have JM wait till next week to get to AL... the guy plead guilty so she was probably thinking weaka$$ for not fighting...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

word is the Judge is wrapping up on another case. court due to start in a few minutes.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

If JM has the unedited 'notes', I wonder if this is why JA has a headache?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

I would be quite interested to have the difference explained between coaching an attorney that prepairs an argumentation based on domestic violence for his client and helping the client...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 pm

I would too Olivier. I am still waiting for stark to reply to me. Not sure if it will happen or not. If she does, I will post it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Doesn't this sound opposite? Because Samuels was definently not impartial.......
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 pm

lostyou wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:
Doesn't this sound opposite?
I don't think it sounds opposite. Dr. S said multiple times he was evaluating JA not providing therapy. It sounds to me like AL is describing what a battered person and a battering person does. The hypotheticals that JW is providing is giving Alice a vehicle to provide you with the details. I'm not sure what chris was referring to in her tweet. On page 17 of the cv it simply states that she is consulting in a death penalty case in AZ. I did tweet her to ask if this was what she was referring to, but so far I don't have a response.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Scrolled through ALV's 20 page CV. Got a kick out her listing she appeared on Maury Povich show. SLOW reading.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 pm

olivier57 wrote:I would be quite interested to have the difference explained between coaching an attorney that prepairs an argumentation based on domestic violence for his client and helping the client...

Well, she is/was certainly allowed to coach/consult the attorneys AND Jodi.

But to then get on the stand as an "evaluator" (which is supposed to be impartial) just might not jive.

But we are all assuming she's up on the stand as an EVALUATOR of Jodi. Maybe that was just Dr. Samuels (insert laugh here)

She hasn't even gotten to the meat of her testimony yet - lets wait and see.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks Tess. Just speculating.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm

"Update/From Theresa Pope:
I checked eBay and it looks like there are no active listings anymore on eBay for her artwork. I'm not sure if eBay is not allowing her family to sell anymore or what's going on but it's a good sign either way. Unfortunately, she's made over $1K and there is a person now posting a public email where you can bid privately on her artwork.

If you want to show your disapproval of this person selling her artwork, I encourage you to write to this email--this is the person who is taking private bids on her artwork.

teamjodisupport_hq@hotmail.com

Good news though - a friend in one of my Facebook groups alerted the Maricopa County Sheriff about Jodi's jail ID bracelet that was being sold on eBay. Unfortunately, the bracelet was sold but Maricopa is looking into who's behind selling the bracelet, especially if it is an authentic bracelet. If it is an authentic bracelet, the person who sold it could get in a lot of trouble from Maricopa County.

Thanks again for your support! Justice for Travis Alexander!
-Therese

This message was sent by Therese Pope using the Change.org system. You received this email because you signed a petition started by Therese Pope on Change.org: "EBAY: Stop allowing cold-blooded killer Jodi Arias to sell her artwork on Ebay."

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm

ShellJett wrote:Scrolled through ALV's 20 page CV. Got a kick out her listing she appeared on Maury Povich show. SLOW reading.

I though it was interesting reading, she sounds like a very smart woman.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:56 pm

why isn't Jodi in the court room????

another head ache?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Bmore wrote:all it says is:
2011 -2013 Expert Witness & Consultant, Death Penalty Murder Trial. Phoenix, Arizona

Nothing about creating a defense... to imply it means anything more then what it says is stirring the pot... not that you are but the twitter person is...

Yeah, agree. That's why I was skeptical the minute I read that. Chris Stark may mean well but to misquote and mislead is just not right, and not helping anyone.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 19 Empty CV

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

lostyou wrote:
ShellJett wrote:Scrolled through ALV's 20 page CV. Got a kick out her listing she appeared on Maury Povich show. SLOW reading.

I though it was interesting reading, she sounds like a very smart woman.

She has certainly been around. I mostly scrolled, my eyesight is getting bad from so much computer use.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

were up... KN talking about JM being a rockstar...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Said that Beth K saw a juror notice that JM has a fan base so wants BK to come testify about who the juror was... JM said what happens outside of court isn't misconduct... to go talk to the juror...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:01 pm

In the CA case jurors could send messages to judge Perry (I think by way of bailiff or something, LOL---remember the movies, food, etc., they wanted?)
I was just wondering IF this jury could contact the judge similarly, AND if any of them have in regards to the way this trial is dragging on.
Are they allowed to complain?
Just wondering.
Also, this is just hypothetical, and it may be a state by state issue, but AFTER this trial is over, couldn't the Alexander family file a CIVIL suit against Jodi for monetary damages as a means to prevent her from profiting from selling her artwork etc., while serving a prison sentence for murder?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm

sorry not beth, it was Jean..... questioning her now..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Bmore wrote:Said that Beth K saw a juror notice that JM has a fan base so wants BK to come testify about who the juror was... JM said what happens outside of court isn't misconduct... to go talk to the juror...

Oh geez...we so don't need this. Nurmi will make an issue out of everything.
Sigh, well I don't think they can do a damn thing about an out of court fan club, but IF a juror was speaking about this I would guess that person would be dismissed from this case.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Not asking for mistrial just prosecutor misconduct... she said she didn't see the juror, she's explaining now...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Bmore wrote:She really likes to pull from movies...

- I think her breakdown came from Austin Powers
- Her wearing the spidey panites from Charlie's Angels
- The mystery email man that TA was mad about was from the 40 year old virgin

What other movie references do we have?

- The murder was from "Psycho" or "Fatal Attraction"
- Sex life from "Brokeback Mountain"

auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 pm

she said she's seen jurors outside before and her concern would be that a juror would see that... not that she did...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm

brokeback mountain.... lmao...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Bmore wrote:Not asking for mistrial just prosecutor misconduct... she said she didn't see the juror, she's explaining now...

That is ludicrous!!!! Juan has nothing to do with what people are saying about him out of court any more than Nurmi probably does! What an ASS he is!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm

stalling again...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:09 pm

JC has a little mini skirt on and just served KN and big helping of STFU!!!!!!! approach...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Okay what the F is going on??

I just caught a moment of Jinkosaurus on the stand????

what??? crap what am I missing????
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

i've read where people think JA is losing weight on purpose for sympathy... I think if anything the jury would think it's because of stress that it's coming together that she did do it...

bringing in the jury
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Mari scroll up... i've posted it all
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

auman58 wrote:
Bmore wrote:She really likes to pull from movies...

- I think her breakdown came from Austin Powers
- Her wearing the spidey panites from Charlie's Angels
- The mystery email man that TA was mad about was from the 40 year old virgin

What other movie references do we have?

- The murder was from "Psycho" or "Fatal Attraction"
- Sex life from "Brokeback Mountain"

...I don't think so... I heard she was a huge fan of the film 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' as well as 'House of Flying Daggers' and 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. Stark seems to think the 'Crouching Tiger' film mirrored their relationship/story. See: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

She goes into a synopsis of films and discussion of how she feels Jodi was influenced by them.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

We're back in play... AL on the stand...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Bmore wrote:JC has a little mini skirt on and just served KN and big helping of STFU!!!!!!! approach...

Okay, what is STFU, and what is going on PLEASE???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 pm

18 yesterday I called her crouching jodi, hidden killer... I think she might have been lurking in the closet or hallway before the kill...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next