Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm

shut the F**k up.... read up I posted everything about their little evidentuary hearing about the jury seeing JM's fanclub... all about nothing, KN stalling
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:JC has a little mini skirt on and just served KN and big helping of STFU!!!!!!! approach...

Okay, what is STFU, and what is going on PLEASE???

Southern Tenant Farmers Union or http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/STFU (don't want Freckles to blame me)

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:31 pm

what's happening, i had to step away...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

olivier57 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Southern Tenant Farmers Union or http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/STFU (don't want Freckles to blame me)
Shocked Blame you for what? What are you talking about?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Alice is starting to explain the jodi connection. said she spent time in jail interviewing her, reviewed police reports, reviewed crime scene pix and family pix.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Anyone catch the names of book/magazine AL ordered for JA?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

olivier57 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I am lost. I have no idea what the above means about a big helping of STFU---Sorry. I figured KN was just being his usual obnoxious self, but I wish I understood what you are talking about---I am feeling pretty stupid at this point...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

got JA a magazine subscription and sent her some books... tried to get her stuff that educational or fun to read...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

I am lost. I have no idea what the above means about a big helping of STFU---Sorry. I figured KN was just being his usual obnoxious self, but I wish I understood what you are talking about---I am feeling pretty stupid at this point...

I posted it up thread.... STFU means shut the fuc* up....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Freckles wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

Shocked Blame you for what? What are you talking about?

Because you said earlier "Need to watch language unless we want to upset the moderators. Just saying." That was right ;-)

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 pm

stina wrote:Hi Hinky friends,

I started watching this trial about a week ago so forgive me if this has been explained but it is really bothering me in light of the recent witness testimony and HLN coverage.

We keep hearing the "sex" tapes and seeing the text messages between JA and TA, did she record and save their conversations both verbal and text? Did Travis know he was being recorded and texts were saved?

IMO she appears to be saving these private conversations to either "get off" on them or possibly blackmail him if he ever wanted to leave her.

BTW she makes me ill and a doctor on Dr. Drew asked an lf boyfriend if he ever wanted to just slap her...LOL I am at that point!
Shout out to Stina! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 20 88030 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 20 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

[quote="Bmore"]the fact that her bro said it was to keep future girlfriends away... I think TA might have found out about it some how because of his text a week before the murder saying you hurt me... she's betrayed his trust alot but I think that really struck him...[/quote]
Excellent! Thanks for the reminder.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

the 3 dteam members are so color coordinated that look like a room decor paint swatch... walls this color, accent wall this color, baseboards this color
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

18th, don't feel stupid, that was just a joke, of course STFU has nothing to do with farmers (tough)...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:43 pm

so JA gets her jealousy and controlling behavior from her dad according to AL... dad would make sexually inappropriate comments about JA's body about not having tittays...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Wow just throwing the whole family under the bus. Mother and aunt just sit there taking it all in.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

she didn't say that per say but she has the same behavior traits her dad has...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Its odd that the judge allows all the editorializing.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm

she's getting this info from JA, aunts, cousins, 1/2 sister, siblings, etc...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Just read that the magazine was "O" magazine and 4 books.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

saying that TA approached her at the ppl convent... invited her to the high roller event after and asked Skye to lend her the dress...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

No time to catch up! Watching this witness repeat ALL these lies spun by JA! Now she telling how JA said SHE had learned ALL about loyalty! Laughing

Said JA's Dad waited until the last minute before announcing he was not going to hear JA sing the National Anthem. Big deal... so kill him, you know? And then, the witness mentions the father is diabetic... and on dialysis.
Wait. I thot he was dying of CANCER? Which is it??

BTW, I could see a parent NOT "supporting" a child by attending an event for a VARIETY of reasons. Maybe, he did not want to close his restaurant? Maybe, health concerns?

Witness is stating JA and brother Carl were neglected once the two younger kids were born... Must be the reason Daddy had gifted her a car!!

Now, talking of Travis says JA was wanting to get married and have children. Funny. When Victor wanted that JA RAN the other way... from her "true love."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

we're going to be going thru this BS till next Thursday...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Let me guess TA is a bastard because he was successful in all he did and JA sucked so he had power over her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Wow just throwing the whole family under the bus. Mother and aunt just sit there taking it all in.
... and NO evidence at all! Zip! Put the mother on the stand. Why won't the brother, the sister come forth for JA? Shocked Cause they KNOW she is a liar!

Family values and being Mormon: What a joke! She is thinking of becoming lesbian?Wonder what the Mormons say about that!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

I can't believe this testimony is admissable?????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't think mormons like that Freckles, JA told us on the stand that she doesn't have a problem with it personally but Mormons don't like it and she's not into it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:55 pm

At the Hughes house... ignores her, then finally starts talking to her... after everyone's in bed sneaks in her room and starts.... get your shovel, it's coming in deep
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

she just said to fast, to soon.... heard that before...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't think mormons like that Freckles, JA told us on the stand that she doesn't have a problem with it personally but Mormons don't like it and she's not into it... lol

word is she has a girl friend right?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

I hope we don't have to relive the whole anal sexcapades thing. we have just had the oral sex...stay tuned.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 pm

i know, that's why i thought it was funny when she said that on the stand... hello pot, meet kettle... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh Tess, i'll put money on this is going to be extremely painful, long and repetitive...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I am not watching, but it sure sounds like this lady is going to be up there all next (short) week at this point, and that's even before Juan begins his cross of her.
I am just so burned out and frustrated at what the defense is allowed to get away with that I can't watch.
Also HATE HLN---The captions under their coverage say stuff like 'Will AL save Jodi and get her off on the self defense?'
UGH, it makes me sick. They are just so sensationalistic, and it just makes me worry!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Are the jurors putting questions into the basket???

If so, this is gonna be a whole damn WEEK! of this nonsense
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

i'm curious how TA found time to sex up JA at the Hughes' house when he was held up in a room with them while they told him don't ever bring her here again, we don't like her and she was listening to them outside the door....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:00 pm

this is a play by play of JA's testimony about all the sex...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:00 pm

The big hoopla:
cliff notes...

" 1:00 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi accused Juan Martinez of prosecutorial misconduct for taking pictures with his fans outside the courthouse. Nurmi wants HLN Jean Casarez to testify about how some of the jurors witnessed Martinez taking pictures with fans. Martinez argued it was not prosecutorial misconduct, because it did not happen in the courtroom."

" 1:07 p.m. ET: Casarez said she did not witness a juror observe Martinez take a picture with a fan, but Casarez did explain that on air she said it could be a problem if a juror saw Martinez taking a picture with a fan.

My concern would be if a juror would see that. That would be my concern,” said Casarez.

“You’re telling us that you didn’t observe any jurors seeing that?” asked Nurmi.

“No, but I have seen at least one juror outside,” said Casarez."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/28/live-blog-will-arias-health-derail-trial
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I am not watching, but it sure sounds like this lady is going to be up there all next (short) week at this point, and that's even before Juan begins his cross of her.
I am just so burned out and frustrated at what the defense is allowed to get away with that I can't watch.
Also HATE HLN---The captions under their coverage say stuff like 'Will AL save Jodi and get her off on the self defense?'
UGH, it makes me sick. They are just so sensationalistic, and it just makes me worry!

i know what you mean - its like this is just another one of those big media hype trials where the defendant gets off scott free!

I expect a hung jury, at best. I really do.

such crap - however, I have been entertained - its been interesting
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

TA sent the missionaries to her house...?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

I don't think there was as much sex as she's claiming..

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4278
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20