Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 am

I don't think you can have "passion" after being broken up for a year, living a 1,000 miles away and was told off in a very colorful manner a few days prior... Like i said yesterday, wrong emotion...

Maybe they're going for the quarrel part... Still don't get that when the jury has seen the texts that tell her how awful he thinks she is... And she never said there was a fight...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 am

Today should prove to be interesting. I hope all the new court filings do not cause the poor jury to sit in their room waiting, and waiting, and waiting again.

Time to wrap up this circus and take down the tent. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 3919250764
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 am

think about it as a juror... you've been with these people for months, locked up in a room with them and you don't get to talk about the 1 thing you want too.... I'd expolde!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:09 am

happy fingers again... explode! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 am

Bmore wrote:I figured you'd be the one to jump on that! lol... I realize your climate has everything to do with it but i zoomed in and flew around the state and there weren't really any streets in a 'town' type set ups in the 'desert' colored areas, saw that the the cities were clustered and green... Where I am there isn't much area that isn't built up, we also have coastal water access so everything is green here...

Yes, as soon as you head out on the highway the landscape becomes quite brown with the exceptions of many cactus and desert shrubs. If you drive north (Flagstaff, etc), the landscape is green. However, it is the mountainous, evergreen type of green. I just love the lush, greenery on the East and West coasts.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am

i have alot of plants and trees the soil is great but I can't grow grass because of my dogs... In the rain it's perfect for mud wrestling... I saw the pics of TA's backyard and imagined with all that dust/dirt I'd have to clean my house constantly as much as I keep the windows open... do the dogs get confused on where to pee? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am

I don't think the judge will allow the surrebuttal.

The defense is claiming that NEW evidence, Jodi being borderline, was presented in the rebuttal case but was not entered in their "case in chief"

HOWEVER, the Ducky Doc said, on the stand, that he looked at borderline and found it to not be so.

The Ducky Dicky Doc said she didn't have it. The DEFENSE brought this out in THEIR case in chief.

Hence, the rebuttal witness of Dr. DeMarte.

So its not new evidence. It was a rebuttal to the defense's evidence.

Unless there is something else being asked in their request for a surrebuttal witness to come to the stand, I would think the judge will deny their filing.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 am

Didn't Dr. S think about multiple personality then dismissed it? Was BPD in there too?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 am

Bmore wrote:Didn't Dr. S think about multiple personality then dismissed it? Was BPD in there too?

I believe so.

At least according to Jinkasaurus. LOL

I kinda liked Ducky Doc - like a Santa Claus kinda guy - but I never really paid too much attention to him. LOL

it was just a blur by the time it ended
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 am

isn't the state's case in chief to show that JA did a premed murder and tried to get away with it?

then the dt comes in with their case in chief and says noooo she was abused and it became life or death for her, it was SD

then the state comes back in and addresses the dt's CIC about abuse, SD, etc... and says no not SD but BPD lead to her behavior that in turn made her premed the crime...

why would the state have to address what JA's personality in their CIC when the dt had 3/4 of their good stuff evidence banned...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

i couldn't watch him too much, he struck me as a space invading knee-squeezer if given the opportunity... creeped me out...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 am

Bmore wrote:i couldn't watch him too much, he struck me as a space invading knee-squeezer if given the opportunity... creeped me out...

He lost me out of the gate when he produced a handwritten test on legal paper, then all his paperwork was "on his desk". Bogus.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

yeah and rescoring over and over and changing and changing... could you make it anymore obvious what you're doing? jackass....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 am

Bmore wrote:yeah and rescoring over and over and changing and changing... could you make it anymore obvious what you're doing? jackass....

Then we had AL, no paperwork or tests, who couldn't even keep up with her glasses.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 am

I heard all the manhater comments when she first took the stand, but it took me till the juror questions when she explained about the great men in her life (father, son, bro in law) to figure out that she was a lesbian... I think some people assumed she was a manhater because they picked up right away that she was gay and the stereotype that lesbians hate men... But me not realizing that and just listening to her I felt that she would always sympathize with the female no matter what and that men are evil if they're not included in her "circle of trust"...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

Mari 68 wrote:I don't think the judge will allow the surrebuttal.

The defense is claiming that NEW evidence, Jodi being borderline, was presented in the rebuttal case but was not entered in their "case in chief"

HOWEVER, the Ducky Doc said, on the stand, that he looked at borderline and found it to not be so.

The Ducky Dicky Doc said she didn't have it. The DEFENSE brought this out in THEIR case in chief.

Hence, the rebuttal witness of Dr. DeMarte.

So its not new evidence. It was a rebuttal to the defense's evidence.

Unless there is something else being asked in their request for a surrebuttal witness to come to the stand, I would think the judge will deny their filing.

Sure hope you are right Mari. I see it the way you do too.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am

Bmore wrote:I heard all the manhater comments when she first took the stand, but it took me till the juror questions when she explained about the great men in her life (father, son, bro in law) to figure out that she was a lesbian... I think some people assumed she was a manhater because they picked up right away that she was gay and the stereotype that lesbians hate men... But me not realizing that and just listening to her I felt that she would always sympathize with the female no matter what and that men are evil if they're not included in her "circle of trust"...

It makes me ill that they are blaming a dead man for his own murder, like he deserved it.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am

Even one of the D-lawyers on HLN said before that diagnosing JA with PTSD and saying it was caused after the murder is ass-backwards from the cases that she's tried that PTSD caused the murder... Saying the abused caused the PTSD then that caused the murder but they didn't do that... Are they shaking the magic 8 ball asking it a confirmation on their next move?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 am

it's not funny but for lack of a better word if the roles were reversed and a guy did this to a chick the case would have been done years ago and he'd be on death row... If the girl was pulled thru the mud like TA the DV groups would be up in arms that she didn't deserve what happened to her or having lies made up about her at trial... Interesting how we're suppose to be equal but yet we're so far from it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 am

Bmore wrote:i have alot of plants and trees the soil is great but I can't grow grass because of my dogs... In the rain it's perfect for mud wrestling... I saw the pics of TA's backyard and imagined with all that dust/dirt I'd have to clean my house constantly as much as I keep the windows open... do the dogs get confused on where to pee? lol

Travis bought a "new build" in 2004 and had not spent the money to have his backyard landscaped yet. Yes, dust is a problem in house cleaning. Lot's of frequent dusting, especially when the giant, desert dust storms and haboobs roll through.

And, no...my dogs do not get confused about where to pee! LOL. Like I said, lots of grass and transplanted foliage here.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:53 am

I imagine the scene from the movie the mummy with the big sand wave that came rolling thru. I'd die if i saw that... mortified... I'll take my thunderstorms, pollen and occasional tornados/hurricanes... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 am

I'm gonna actually watch it online live today. Even if I can't hear/see everything - I want to keep one ear on it.

I wonder who is up next? Walmart? Tesoro?

Dave Hall?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:59 am

i suspect JM will work backwards from the Dt's case... work with what's fresh in their minds back to his premed evidence...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm

LoriKaye wrote:I'm to vested to stop watching now but this trial needs to end,, My mind is so full of dark stuff. an example : Anyone else think JA thinking she's so witty telling AL she injured her had cutting apples. Uh She thinking Adam's Apple.

OMG that is hilarious!! oops that may offend a few people but the dark humour is also where my mind goes... it is a casualty of the work I did... BTW LoriKaye, hadn't noticed you before so welcome!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm

IMO, all other evidence aside, JA own testimony threw her opportunity of sd out the window. When she testified that he got angry at her, she got up and ran away, ran past her exit to safety to grab a gun. 'Just knowing' that he was chasing her. Excessive display of action in response to an angry, naked, wet man. That's even going along with her story that he's previously physically assaulting her.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Bmore wrote:I imagine the scene from the movie the mummy with the big sand wave that came rolling thru. I'd die if i saw that... mortified... I'll take my thunderstorms, pollen and occasional tornados/hurricanes... lol

Have you ever seen one of our dust storms? They actually move pretty quickly. Take a look at the video. Yes, they really do look like this! Sucks to be driving because visibility is reduced to near zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4Cx44XKZ4
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't think you can have "passion" after being broken up for a year, living a 1,000 miles away and was told off in a very colorful manner a few days prior... Like i said yesterday, wrong emotion...

Maybe they're going for the quarrel part... Still don't get that when the jury has seen the texts that tell her how awful he thinks she is... And she never said there was a fight...

But they still wont be able to get past the premeditation. Same gun used that was stolen from suspects grandfathers house only a week prior to the murder. Destroying of evidence (getting rid of gun, deleting pictures taht would put her at the scene). Leaving no tell tale behind other than a partial palm print in blood. Lying with two different accounts for as long as two years. Slashing of tires, etc., etc., etc..

And as you said, living over 1000 miles away from a man that you already have ended the relationship with. Driving across the country leaving no paper trail. There is just no way this murder can ever be classified as being a "heat of passion". In a heat of passion, evidence is usually left behind because the person didn't plan it ahead of time. A lot more than a partial palm print in blood, that's for sure.

The defense is milking every cent they can out of the state. I wonder when the judge is just going to say "enough already"...

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 pm

No effing way, i'd crap myself... I guess living there you guys are use to it...

I can't find a live feed to work, they won't load!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Bmore wrote:I imagine the scene from the movie the mummy with the big sand wave that came rolling thru. I'd die if i saw that... mortified... I'll take my thunderstorms, pollen and occasional tornados/hurricanes... lol

Have you ever seen one of our dust storms? They actually move pretty quickly. Take a look at the video. Yes, they really do look like this! Sucks to be driving because visibility is reduced to near zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4Cx44XKZ4

Holy cow, I never would have dreamt it. I thought our storms were bad.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Gizmo I'm with you on the premed but putting that aside I don't see how the judge can agree since nothing else supports either passion or quarrel...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 pm

sassy5d wrote:IMO, all other evidence aside, JA own testimony threw her opportunity of sd out the window. When she testified that he got angry at her, she got up and ran away, ran past her exit to safety to grab a gun. 'Just knowing' that he was chasing her. Excessive display of action in response to an angry, naked, wet man. That's even going along with her story that he's previously physically assaulting her.

And don't forget the anger in him AFTER he was SHOT in the head. Like someone would be more angry than trying to get help for themselves after being shot in the head, or they would have the mind set to threaten the person who just shot you.

All BS, I just hope the jury sees it this way.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 pm

sassy5d wrote:IMO, all other evidence aside, JA own testimony threw her opportunity of sd out the window. When she testified that he got angry at her, she got up and ran away, ran past her exit to safety to grab a gun. 'Just knowing' that he was chasing her. Excessive display of action in response to an angry, naked, wet man. That's even going along with her story that he's previously physically assaulting her.

Jodi's whole story just smacks of all things ridiculous! If I were on the jury, I would be angry at JA for insulting my intelligence with her incredulous story. For starters, why would anyone fearing for their live opt to turn left into a closet and get a gun instead of turning right, exiting the room and fleeing to safety....and that's just for starters. Shame on her for bringing this BS story to trial!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 pm

new motions this morning.... and it is an avalanche...

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 State10

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Bmore wrote:Gizmo I'm with you on the premed but putting that aside I don't see how the judge can agree since nothing else supports either passion or quarrel...

Exactly, I doubt that the judge will allow this in.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Bmore wrote:No effing way, i'd crap myself... I guess living there you guys are use to it...

I use this one... it is half way down the page...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-live-jodi-arias-murder-trial-resumes-today-with-more-testimony-17/
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Was anything ever submitted that could establish whether she was 'invited' over? Texts from June 3rd? Any evidence after May to indicate they were done bickering?

Also, I find slight humor in the notion that the defense is being coddled because of future appeals. Appeals are inevitable. Take TJ Lane, Chardon, Oh shooter. Plead guilty, ect ect and is now appealing his sentence. That's just how the 'justice' system rolls
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Bmore wrote:No effing way, i'd crap myself... I guess living there you guys are use to it...

I don't know how to post an actual video on here. They are actually pretty cool to watch unless you are driving. You just need to get inside before it gets to where you are. They look like a giant wall of dust, miles high into the sky.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

thanks JAO but that one won't load either... this started last week... hmmm
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Another link to a Phoenix haboob (dust storm). Pretty cool to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYnuzoH5oBA
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 pm

mylife... nope not having it!lol I'll live vicariously thru you!!! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 pm

mylife this is a trip... just watched this dust storm and honestly that would have tripped me totally..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrcVqtmugj8
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

I don't know how to post an actual video on here. They are actually pretty cool to watch unless you are driving. You just need to get inside before it gets to where you are. They look like a giant wall of dust, miles high into the sky.

Oh, oops! You were talking about the trial feed. Duh! I didn't realize it was already getting to be that time.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 pm

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 pm

think i found one on kpho.com....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

auman58 wrote:
Bmore wrote:i couldn't watch him too much, he struck me as a space invading knee-squeezer if given the opportunity... creeped me out...

He lost me out of the gate when he produced a handwritten test on legal paper, then all his paperwork was "on his desk". Bogus.
This^^^^ and the freebies he gave her made me want to gag. barf

He seemed like a desperate and horny old man titillated by JAs
sex stories. I don't need any pervert, leering Santa Clauses hanging about me!

Alyce seemed anxious to want to "adopt" JA--- who I am sure was convinced the boys had mistreated her to such a point JA was considering becoming a lesbian.

Neither of these two seem to be aware they were both scammed by JA.
JA must have been laughing at the good time she had convincing them of her bs.

The problem these two brought with them was they did not want to be objective;
they wanted to believe JA and they felt they had to convince JA they believed her in order to get specific test results. So the tests were invalidated by the test monitors themselves. They lost their objectivity and that skewered the test results. When ALL the details were released, both these witnesses appeared to have been kept in the dark. Had they been objective, they might have discovered problems with their test results.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Bmore wrote:WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias
That is funny! It will make her hair highlights go green! Bozo2 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 67673
Love it! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 pm

the thing with Dr. D was that she didn't seem to care who the question favored she just told the truth...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

sassy5d wrote:Was anything ever submitted that could establish whether she was 'invited' over? Texts from June 3rd? Any evidence after May to indicate they were done bickering?

Also, I find slight humor in the notion that the defense is being coddled because of future appeals. Appeals are inevitable. Take TJ Lane, Chardon, Oh shooter. Plead guilty, ect ect and is now appealing his sentence. That's just how the 'justice' system rolls

No, nothing. If Travis were really expecting her, he would have at least sent a text "hey, how close are you?" something!

She just showed up.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm

justanopinion wrote:new motions this morning.... and it is an avalanche...

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 State10

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
Oh, buggers!

Would you post the chart over on the COURT thread, please?
That would be a big help! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Bmore wrote:the thing with Dr. D was that she didn't seem to care who the question favored she just told the truth...

Yes, and this obvious difference made Dr. D's testimony very credible in my opinion.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next