Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 pm

should we start playing jimmy buffet music? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by jerseyjul1 Wed May 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Bmore wrote:jersey that's exactly what i said... you sit in your chair and giggle/convulse while random squeaks sneak out... lol I could see her falling too... lol

Laughing I can't tell you the number of time I have had to pretend I was coughing up a lung to hide laughter because I made a squeaky noise of some kind! Laughing
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:04 pm

lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Found that missing word: Pragmatic

IMO, men are more pragmatic while women are more nurturing.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 pm

freckles... did you get your thesaurus out? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm

WHO buys a thesaurus while in jail waiting for a murder trial???

Sick biotch
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 pm

someone that wants to sound like a smarty-pants... exposed once again... maybe it was charity for the poor illiterate girls in jail and sister jodi needs to take care of???? educate and sing to them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Bmore wrote:Beth Karas for President... she's so fair and level headed and adorable... lol

I agree. I just don't watch Jane, Nancy, or HLN in general anymore. When it was on for jury watch, it was muted. Beth Karas is the ONLY one I listen to. She is not an instigator or a sensationalist.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 pm

TWEET

VinniePolitan 8 #JodiArias jurors have entered the deliberation room... Fasten your seatbelts!!!! DAY 4
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 pm

I have my Thesaurus in the holding cell. I am teaching everyone to be edifyingly articulate.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:14 pm

fasten our seatbelts? more like asleep at the wheel... I'll buckle up when they reach a verdict...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Juan Martinez just came out of juror room and is headed downstairs. He was in gray suit, couldnt see tie but I assume salmon. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Bmore wrote:freckles... did you get your thesaurus out? lol
LOL! Waited for the fog to lift!

Pragmatic vs nurturing for jury vote... JMO

(Tried desperately to recall the name of a book a few weeks ago. Finally, relented and called my .... mother. Sh couldn't recall it either and denied having it on her bookcase. awe Today, with the fog lifting, I remembered the name!!! The Oxbow Incident!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I have my Thesaurus in the holding cell. I am teaching everyone to be edifyingly articulate.
Well I am sure, no matter what, Nurmi will always believe JA was "droven" to kill Travis.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
jerseyjul1 wrote:

Oh Dear Lord!! I am sitting here at my desk at work, shaking & red faced from holding in the laughter! I can see it so perfect in my mind!! That would be something I would do! Laughing Laughing

Me too!!! roflao roflao roflao I'd probably manage to get my skirt hem in the toilet too, lol!
Skirt hem in toilet?? Oh yeah! Laughing
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

i notice when you stop stressing over it the answer pops up! lol the other week for whatever reason i was trying to figure out what i used my blender for, i have no clue why but it bothered me because i didn't know... lol a few days later there it was... marinade! lol so stupid, i don't even care but the fact i could recall drove me nuts... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 pm

from fb...

Wanda Jangula:
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 17h
Is it even slightly possible that Jodi Arias could be set free-wow, what a miscarriage of justice that would be!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:24 pm

I have a 6p dental cleaning and i can't monitor this... if it happens then....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:27 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:Beth Karas for President... she's so fair and level headed and adorable... lol

I agree. I just don't watch Jane, Nancy, or HLN in general anymore. When it was on for jury watch, it was muted. Beth Karas is the ONLY one I listen to. She is not an instigator or a sensationalist.

I've been missing my Fox News cuz of this dirty salacious trial. I'm gonna be BENT if we don't get M1.

Bill O'Reilly is my drug! And I've been suffering withdrawals!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Bmore wrote:I have a 6p dental cleaning and i can't monitor this... if it happens then....
I have choir practice from 6 til ? around 9. I'll just be beside myself if it happens then.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:28 pm

from fb...

5/7/2013 MFD - Motion For Discovery - Party (001) 5/8/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR DISCOVERY OF VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 1:29 pm

God yall I need offtopic advice ASAP..my 8 month old beagle basset mix just lept agrressively across the room and attempted to bite my two yr old grandsons face. The boy did nothing except walk into my kitchen where the dog was laying (not sleeping) and ask for a drink. I never hit my dogs but without thinking I reached down and grabbed him around his throat with both hands n picked him up (the dog)..he struggled and we fell backwards onto the floor. He did not attempt to bite me or growl as I got back up grabbed him by the collar and put him outside. The grandson is fine but I am sooo upset and can not find anything of use online.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:29 pm

I got blessed this morning car to car by a stranger at a traffic light... today is supposed to be a good day..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Nothing will happen that God doesn't allow.

So - that's it.

Whatever happens, only happens cuz God allowed it.

I hope the Alexander family has that much comfort.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Bmore wrote:I got blessed this morning car to car by a stranger at a traffic light... today is supposed to be a good day..

Weird, huh?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Bmore wrote:from fb...

This I find outrageous and BS! The family should be able to say whatever they want without stating what it is first, so JA and her minons can come up with some sort of plan on what her family should say.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 pm

carlakay wrote:God yall I need offtopic advice ASAP..my 8 month old beagle basset mix just lept agrressively across the room and attempted to bite my two yr old grandsons face. The boy did nothing except walk into my kitchen where the dog was laying (not sleeping) and ask for a drink. I never hit my dogs but without thinking I reached down and grabbed him around his throat with both hands n picked him up (the dog)..he struggled and we fell backwards onto the floor. He did not attempt to bite me or growl as I got back up grabbed him by the collar and put him outside. The grandson is fine but I am sooo upset and can not find anything of use online.

Actually, I think what you did - lunging and grabbing of the dog - was the best discipline ever. Can't see your dog ever doing that again.

its now fully understood that the baby is your prized possession - and doggy won't dare harm him ever again.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Junebug wrote:

This I find outrageous and BS! The family should be able to say whatever they want without stating what it is first, so JA and her minons can come up with some sort of plan on what her family should say.

Really??? What would Jodi's response be? "hey, so isn't it true that you hardly ever saw your brother - in fact, didn't you have an argument with him on such and such date?"

Really, how can you expect to COUNTER a murdered victim's family member's claim of "I miss him so much"????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 pm

that's a tough one Carla... If he's never shown aggression before and he is just a pup... maybe he was startled... when my lab/pit was a puppy (around the same age) she bit me once in the face, not bad but to tell me to back off... my instinct was to whack the crap out of her and i did... she never did it again... has your gson stepped on or hurt him before and you not know? Maybe you just set some boundries for him... I'd try being calm and sit the dog in your lap have your gson next to you and pet the dog, that way you have control over the situation and your pup learns it's ok...???
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Juan just headed back into the door where the jurors go. Blue shirt and blue tie. Was smiling amd in a good mood. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 pm

I teach my dogs "kisses", I do the shaming technique of punishment, never had to do anything more than that... they know when they're in trouble... when i'm done lecturing and they're cowarded down with ears back i tell them to say they're sorry and give me kisses... that means we're good now... Zoey knows the routine and tries giving kisses before the lecture to avoid it... lol smart cookie! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 pm

carlakay wrote:God yall I need offtopic advice ASAP..my 8 month old beagle basset mix just lept agrressively across the room and attempted to bite my two yr old grandsons face. The boy did nothing except walk into my kitchen where the dog was laying (not sleeping) and ask for a drink. I never hit my dogs but without thinking I reached down and grabbed him around his throat with both hands n picked him up (the dog)..he struggled and we fell backwards onto the floor. He did not attempt to bite me or growl as I got back up grabbed him by the collar and put him outside. The grandson is fine but I am sooo upset and can not find anything of use online.

Mother dogs discipline by grabbing a pup by the scruff of the neck and shaking. So that was pretty close.

I will add, while a pup one of my labs used to get excited (happy) and try to bite my face usually in the mouth area, not harm me although he punctured skin once.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 pm

tweets (via multi-media Twitter) from Beth Karas and Elizabeth Erwin (KPHO - Phoenix, AZ); also HLN:

jenbernHLN 61 women on death row. Segment w @vinniepolitan on today at 4p. #hln instagram.com/p/ZDypcooDJv/ 5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BethKaras Jurors resumed deliberations at 12:57 pm ET/9:57 am in Phoenix. #jodiarias 8 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BethKaras Martinez just left with his office's victims' advocate. #jodiarias 9 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BethKaras Martinez just went in the side door to the courtroom or chambers. #jodiarias 10 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Prosecutor Juan Martinez just showed up. #JodiArias 10 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed May 08, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Junebug wrote:

What does this mean?
JA has been mouthing off so the Freedom of Speech, protected by OUR First Amendment, applies more so to them, as well! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Bmore wrote:Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Juan just headed back into the door where the jurors go. Blue shirt and blue tie. Was smiling amd in a good mood. #JodiArias

Weird. Is Juan allowed to go in there and talk to them???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Bmore wrote:that's a tough one Carla... If he's never shown aggression before and he is just a pup... maybe he was startled... when my lab/pit was a puppy (around the same age) she bit me once in the face, not bad but to tell me to back off... my instinct was to whack the crap out of her and i did... she never did it again... has your gson stepped on or hurt him before and you not know? Maybe you just set some boundries for him... I'd try being calm and sit the dog in your lap have your gson next to you and pet the dog, that way you have control over the situation and your pup learns it's ok...???

he has only started this aggression crap since the balls dropped..even after the snip the vet said the testerone levels wont be gone completely until the 14th of this month. He has not ever submitted to the older dogs so I already know he will be the top dog eventually and in fact in the past week alone the smaller older dog has started submitting to him..I am thinking this incident was just his way of trying to lord over the grandson too because he most certainly could of bit had that been the intent. All the boys do very well with dogs and in this case the child wasn't even close to him.I hope I did the right thing altho it happened without thought..I am still kinda freaked out tho..nonetheless he aint coming back in this house with my baby.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Junebug wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth! I read this with such outrage, and was just about to post. Who the hell do they think they are?! If I were the Alexander family I would get a lawyer forthwith, and I mean NOW. I am sure they could get one who would be happy to assist them with this issue pro bono.
I would get legal advice so fast it would make their heads spin. I can't even believe that the defense has a right to know what the family intends to say on Travis' behalf! Once she is convicted, if she is, all bet's would be off as far as I would be concerned, and I would not tell the defense one single thing unless (God forbid) it was the law!
Like you, I can scarcely believe that that is the case!
If a lawyer assured me it was not, I would have him or her handle it.

This defense has done nothing but completely blacken and thoroughly trash Travis' character. IF Jodi is convicted, I would bet that the family can say anything they damn well please as far as victim impact statements go. I would think this judge would say 'have at it!' and 'Mr. Nurmi, Ms. Wilmot, Sit down and shut up'!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 08, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Mari 68 wrote:WHO buys a thesaurus while in jail waiting for a murder trial???

Sick biotch

That's what abused women do, dontcha know.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Freckles wrote:
Junebug wrote:

What does this mean?
JA has been mouthing off so the Freedom of Speech, protected by OUR First Amendment, applies more so to them, as well! Shocked

this has blown my mind! Someone PLEASE tell me these POS murderers do not have the right to know anything the impact statements may say!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-update-verdict-unknown-jury-continues-19132517
ABC News - Good Morning America 5/8/13

Arias Jury Questions May Offer Clues to Verdict

Do questions asked by the jury during the trial reveal what they are thinking?

02:03 | 05/08/2013

Video (2:03)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 pm

A friend of mine, a police officer, trained his Doberman with aggression. If the dog looked at him a certain way or FAILED to look at him, he was ALL over that dog! I would wince... Best trained dog I have ever seen.

My son has pit bulls. He uses aggression with them as well as deep cuddle rewards. Well trained.

My other son has used aggression with his cat. Yep Cat. The cat comes to a whistle. Has eyes ONLY for him. Sleeps with him in the arm chair.

My gf has a pack of adopted dogs. These dogs regard her as the pack leader. She has used heavy training and light assertion. (They tried to raise the bed to keep the dogs out. It did not work. They insist on sleeping with her and her hubby every night!)

IMO, it is not so much aggression against the animal but assertin WHO is the pack leader: You or the dog? Then follow thru for the respect of the animal.

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4315
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20