Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case

+10
eva
Weeziethm
Freckles
Julie
Jersey
Mylife101
Cali
crimeq
colsnipe
Nene_Please
14 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 8 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:34 am

America's 'most hated mom' Casey Anthony, 30, enjoys night out with friends days before the five-year anniversary of her release from jail

"....The friends painted a picture to the magazine of Anthony having a sad life, adding that the high-profile trial has excluded her from holding down a regular job and made her a social pariah.

One source told the magazine that Anthony has started dating again, but that she has only gone on a few dates since the acquittal and that most of them are men she met 'through her very small legal circle'. ...."

"...'She gets up each day, hangs around, checks the internet, takes some pictures, and doesn't do much. She can't hold a real job, and she doesn't really make a lot of friends, for obvious reasons. When people find out about her history, they usually bail on her,' a source told People. ..."

"....'She sort of lives like an old person, on a fixed income without much going on in her life. She's bored, and she complains about boredom all the time.'

While the source says she has enough money to live on, it's not enough to 'really do anything'.

When she comes up short, sources say her former lawyers pitch in to give her financial support.

Adding to her isolation is the fact that Anthony has cut ties with both her parents and her brother. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757217/Casey-Anthony-pictured-night-bowling-friends-Florida.html

Here's to the good life! Oh, yeah... maybe that should read, "Here's to life!"
Did she cut the ties with her family or did they end the relationship with her?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 8 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 am

From July, 2016

"...Casey was dressed down for her day out, wearing a simple gray t-shirt and running shorts that showed off her legs along with a Notre Dame baseball cap that she kept pulled down over her face.

She was sure however to give a big smile and look up from under the hat while being photographed.

Her pampered pooch seemed to be coming out of a grooming session when the photos were taken on Casey, who adopted the dog shortly after her release from prison. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690627/Carefree-Casey-Anthony-shows-leg-hugs-puppy-flashes-smile-days-five-year-anniversary-jail-release-not-guilty-murder-verdict-daughter-Caylee-s-death.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:46 am

July 2016

"....Casey Anthony is 'bored' in her life of freedom: Five years after she was acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter, the 30-year-old has started her own photography business and is dating again - but has cut ties with her family and has few friends..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675568/Casey-Anthony-bored-life-freedom-Five-years-acquitted-accused-murderer-started-photography-business-isn-t-talking-parents-anymore-dating-again.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Thanks for the articles, Freckles!!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie33 Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Casey Anthony: ‘The Most Hated Woman In America’ Verbally Attacked At Bowling Alley
Yikes! Five years after she was acquitted of allegedly murdering her baby girl, some people STILL can’t stand the sight of Casey Anthony. SO much so that a new report claims Casey was assaulted at a public bowling alley, which is NOT even a rare occurrence! Find out what went down here.

“She was having fun,” one bowler, Katie Pennica, revealed to the publication. “[She was] acting like a normal person.” But according to the mag, Casey’s outing was anything BUT normal. In fact, as soon as she walked in, “people started saying they wanted to beat her up.” Katie continued. Apparently one angry patron even hissed, “Here she comes, the f—ing baby killer!”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/26/casey-anthony-attacked-verbally-confronted-bowling-alley/

Jamie33

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 am

i bet Caylee would have dressed up as a really cute princess for halloween.

Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:48 pm

i bet Caylee would've enjoyed being something different each Halloween
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Martha Stewart's only child, a daughter, said that Martha Stewart never had time to get her daughter a Halloween costume.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:50 pm

I, on the other hand, got my kids their Halloween costumes each year at the end of AUGUST
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 am

My daughter loved picking out a different Halloween costume each year. She dressed up as everything from Snow White, Tinkerbell, to a wicked purple witch. I miss this now that she is all grown up.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:08 am

Todd Macaluso, 54, a former Casey Anthony lawyer, has been arrested

Casey Anthony's lawyer is arrested for plot to fly almost two tons of cocaine from Ecuador to Honduras and into the U.S.

"... Authorities noticed Macaluso in October while they investigated drug traffickers who were trying to use a plane registered in the U.S.

Macaluso would fly from Haiti to Ecuador to pick up 1,500 kilograms of cocaine - nearly two tons, according to the New York Daily News.

He would then transport that to Honduras and later to the United States, NYPD Detective Alexander Sosa of the DEA task force said. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980878/Former-Casey-Anthony-lawyer-arrested-conspiring-fly-plane-loaded-cocaine-Ecuador-Honduras-later-U-S.html

I like the Philippines. Put down the drug mules....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:24 pm

thank you Freckles for posting.

just goes to show how slimey Skanky Scamthony's peeps actually are. I'm glad he got busted. Gee you'd think after spending 5 months in prison in 2015 Macaluso wouldn't want to break the law anymore.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:37 pm

BELVIN PERRY

"Judge who presided over the Casey Anthony murder trial says he believes she killed her toddler daughter - but not on purpose

"... They also said that her mother administered chroloform to her daughter before her death, since the chemical was found in the trunk of Casey's car and she made several internet searches about it.

Prosecutors said Casey was motivated to kill her daughter because she didn't want to the burden of being a single mother anymore.

Perry says that the cholorform internet searches were one of the overlooked pieces of evidence in the case.

'Considering the high levels of chloroform that was found in the trunk of the car, that was my logical deduction for what happened,' he said. 'That’s just a theory. The only person that actually knows what happened is Casey Anthony.'..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271822/Casey-Anthony-judge-believes-killed-daughter.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 am

The duct tape, double bags and thrown in the swamp makes it look pretty intentional to me....so I disagree with him that it was not on purpose, but I do agree chloroform was used for "suffication" (the internet lookup discovered after trial by JWG and AZLawyer of WS.

I hate seeing this in the news....brings up all kinds of outrage in me all over again! Plus I have to see Baez again too cuz of the Hernandez trial.

shifty

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:58 pm

On June 16/08 it was documented that Cindy was at her job at Gentiva. George was at his new job as a security guard, that too was documented.

Only Casey was unaccounted for on Jun 16/08 at 2:56 pm when she googled "foolproof suffocation" on the Anthony home computer. She used her private web browser for the search, her Firefox browser. Casey claimed she was at her job but let's remember, she didn't have a job. Just as Caylee didn't have a Nanny.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Casey's first STORY about Caylee's kidnapping was that Caylee was kidnapped on Jun 9/08 from the Jay Blanchard park.

There was a murder in Jay Blanchard park on Jun 10/08, Nicole Ganguzza was the 26 year old murder victim. Her murder to this day remains unsolved. (google Nicole Ganguzza Jay Blanchard Park to read article.)

AFTER Casey told the Jay Blanchard park kidnapping story, a photo came up that was date stamped Jun 15/08. It was the last photo of Caylee alive, on her second to last day of life, in her great grandfather's arms on Father's Day, at the retirement home with Cindy. SO casey had to switch up her lie and say the last date Caylee was seen alive was Jun 16/08 and Casey left her on the stairs of the Sawgrass Apartments with Zenaida the nanny.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:05 pm

If the June 15/08 great granddad/Caylee photo had not surfaced, Casey could have stuck with the Jun 9/08 Jay Blanchard park story.

THENNN when Caylee was found duct taped airways, the killer of Nicole Ganguzza could have been blamed.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Casey must really despise Cindy. Cindy is to blame for the Jun 15/08 Caylee / great granddad photo surfacing. Also, we all know Cindy is to "blame" for calling 911 and reporting the smell of a dead body in Casey's trunk when coincidentally Caylee was missing.

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:23 am

Weeziethm wrote:The duct tape, double bags and thrown in the swamp makes it look pretty intentional to me....so I disagree with him that it was not on purpose, but I do agree chloroform was used for "suffication"  (the internet lookup discovered after trial by JWG and AZLawyer of WS.

I hate seeing this in the news....brings up all kinds of outrage in me all over again!  Plus I have to see Baez again too cuz of the Hernandez trial.

shifty

Just my opinion.... I think she tried to quiet the child by using the chloroform. Cindy had tried to tell her she needed to "grow up" and become more responsible. She was happy partying and whoring about.... not going to grow up! She had a bed, a car, and plenty of time to flip her tail. When Mom and Dad came down on her, she figured she would resolve the issue/ Then the bfs started to like the child .... more than they liked her. What a pain!!! So she drugged the child and hid her in the trunk while she partied. When she found the child had died, she went to the lie big time! Stealing from her friends when she could not go home without child. But the problem was the body....and it smelled so badly the car was not stolen even when she left it unlocked,keys in the switch, and her purse on the seat!

What to do? Get Dad to bail her out! Of course, Mom telling the tow guy and the PD that it smelled like something had died in there was supposed to start the alibi for someone else killing her child... but no one was buying. Not after she told her friend a squirrel or something had died under there.

And when the body of the child was found... the gig was up.

People knew she did it and shunned her...shunned them all.

May the child know eternal love from God our Father.
May she continue to be the sunshine for her grandfather.
And may the others never, ever know a night when sleep is peace and restful.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:27 am

eva wrote:On June 16/08 it was documented that Cindy was at her job at Gentiva.  George was at his new job as a security guard, that too was documented.

Only Casey was unaccounted for on Jun 16/08 at 2:56 pm when she googled "foolproof suffocation" on the Anthony home computer.  She used her private web browser for the search, her Firefox browser.  Casey claimed she was at her job but let's remember, she didn't have a job.  Just as Caylee didn't have a Nanny.
I had forgotten that piece of research! You are correct! And that makes it intentional.

She also used her computer account/search engines which the others did not use.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:29 am

eva wrote:If the June 15/08 great granddad/Caylee photo had not surfaced, Casey could have stuck with the Jun 9/08 Jay Blanchard park story.

THENNN when Caylee was found duct taped airways, the killer of Nicole Ganguzza could have been blamed.

I thot the pic might have surfaced when the PD asked for a recent picture of Caylee... oops!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 am

AP Exclusive: For 1st time, Casey Anthony speaks about case

Asked about the drowning defense, Casey hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

Anthony speaks defiantly of her pariah status.

"I don't give a s--- about what anyone thinks about me, I never will," she said. "I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night."

PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP, B*TCH.

Nothing new here, folks..... god bless Caylee.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ap-exclusive-for-1st-time-casey-anthony-speaks-about-case/ar-AAnXwqZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Much the same....

'I sleep pretty good at night': Casey Anthony says daughter Caylee would be a 'rock music-loving badass' if she were alive and claims she has no idea how the young girl died six years after murder trial

Anthony asked the reporter not to run the interview after sitting down to speak on the record five times in the course of one week

She says at one point she got in trouble because she is one of the few people who was willing to admit she had lied

"...After being interviewed, Antony texted the reporter, asking that they not run the story.

Among other things, she cited the bankruptcy case in which she has been embroiled since 2013: 'During the course of my bankruptcy, the rights to my story were purchased by a third party company for $25k to protect my interests.

'Without written authorization from the controlling members of this company, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my case at any time.'

In addition, she said she had violated a confidentiality agreement with her employer, and remains under subpoena and subject to deposition in her bankruptcy case.

Yet she had participated in five on-the-record interviews over a one-week period, many of them audiotaped. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:31 pm

WOW!!!! Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 8 541830

Statement Analysis ®️

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Casey Anthony Statement 2017

"... Analysis Conclusion:

Casey Anthony lies about what happened to Caylee.

Casey Anthony shifts blame about what happened to Caylee.

Casey Anthony recognizes the damage she would have inflicted upon Caylee had she not killed her. This may be a form of justification: "it all worked out for the best..." often in the language of murderers.

Casey Anthony's contempt for police and society at large remains. ..."

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2018-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=42

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2018-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=42
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Lot of rehash from above. George sounds off.

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'

"....In a statement to People from their attorney on Tuesday, Cindy and George Anthony said their daughter forced them to return to a tragic time in their lives from which they had tried to “move forward.”

The statement also read: “George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions, is once again forced to relive the hints, rumors, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony.” ...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/after-explosive-casey-anthony-interview-her-fathers-heart-hurts.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 am

We will never know the true on what happen where Caylee last mintues because of this families lies. If Casey was my daughter and I thought she killed my granddaughter I would scream from the hills what I know and not try to cover up. If I believed Casey I would feel my maternal instincts have been so wrong. Why don't her parents speak up instead of being hurt. Sorry for the rant but we all are pass the blame game.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Looks like they split the interview into parts and are "teasing" with releases.

'I don't know if I'd be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world': Casey Anthony says she won't have more children six years after being acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee

"... In an interview this week, Casey, who maintains that she does not know what happened to the child, said she was hesitant to have more children in case some 'jackass' or 'snot-nosed kid' told them about her legal history...."

"...She also admitted making up her claim that Caylee had been taken by a babysitter, telling jurors her daughter accidentally drowned in the family pool.

The Anthony case is one of the most notorious in recent history and remains unsolved.

It began in June 2008 when Caylee was last seen alive by her grandfather, George, who said she left the house with her mother. Later that month, Casey's car was found abandoned.

The young mother had told her parents she was going on a 'mini vacation' and stayed with a boyfriend for several weeks.

She first claimed she'd left her daughter with a babysitter who snatched her but later admitted making it up. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298210/Casey-Anthony-says-isn-t-dumb-kids.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Nene_Please wrote:We will never know the true on what happen where Caylee last mintues because of this families lies. If Casey was my daughter and I thought she killed my granddaughter I would scream from the hills what I know and not try to cover up. If I believed Casey I would feel my maternal instincts have been so wrong. Why don't her parents speak up instead of being hurt. Sorry for the rant but we all are pass the blame game.
I am guessing here.
IMO, the parents, Cindy and George, realize Caylee is gone.
They have "lost" a member of their family.
They have their son, Lee (and his wife, etc.) and the daughter Cayce.
IF they had told the truth re Cayce, she may have gone to prison for the balance of her life....
and they would have "lost" two members of the family.
IF they upset Cayce, she threatens to remove her "love" from them.... damaging their hopes of healing and being a family.
So the parents say nothing and tolerate the abuse she heaps with disdain upon them.

She is not a very nice person.
She is a manipulator.
She's a liar.
She is a thief.
She uses people.
And she is NOT apologetic for her actions....
She is perfect in her own eyes. geek
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:18 am

....and she is a SOCIOPATH shifty
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Wish I had a like button on yall last two post

Last edited by Nene_Please on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Old video of when she was being in custody.
New at bottom of given link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392074/Casey-Anthony-cries-never-seen-jail-video.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:38 pm

she's still a disgusting Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 8 118198
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:26 am

I 2nd that Julie
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:03 pm

My daughter Casey Anthony is a LIAR: Her own disgusted father slams her claims he sexually abused her and breaks down reading the suicide note he wrote after granddaughter Caylee's death

"... 'My daughter could come right in front of me right now and say, "Dad this is what really happened," and I wouldn't believe her.'..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397982/George-Anthony-reveals-disgust-daughter-Casey.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Casey Anthony was giving daughter Caylee 'illegal street drugs' in order to sleep which led to overdose believes father George, who says justice would be to see her 'suffering behind bars'

"... George Anthony was blunt and straightforward in stating that he believes his daughter Casey had been drugging her daughter in the months before her death, and that is what caused Caylee's death.

What's more, he called the idea that the little girl drowned in a pool 'bulls***.'

Meanwhile, Casey's mother Cindy said she was happy with the verdict, and admitted that she and her daughter still speak.

George said he will never again have a relationship with his daughter...."

"... 'Caylee was always a very healthy child, a very healthy girl, but there were times that she would sleep for 10, 12, 13 hours at a time, makes no sense to me,' said George.

'When I would see her from one day to the next, it was totally different. I could see a difference with blackness underneath the eyes and stuff like that. A two-and-a-half, three-year old child would not have that unless something is going on.'

George then plainly stated: 'I believe she gave her something. Yeah, that's just my beliefs.'..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4408816/Casey-Anthony-giving-daughter-Caylee-illegal-drugs.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8