Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

5 posters

Go down

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified Empty Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 6:50PM

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

There was a flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight. It started with the appearance of mysterious letter from a Putnam County Jail inmate that could shed light as to why a pond was drained over the weekend in the search for a missing Satsuma girl. The other was the drug charge arrest of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the stepmother of 6-year-old missing Haleigh Cummings, Greg "White Boy Greg" Page.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February and was under the supervision of her babysitter--now stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings the night she vanished.

A strange letter written by Kristina Rene "Nay Nay" Prevatt from the Putnam County Jail to her to boyfriend pertaining to Haleigh Cummings' disapperance was made public by private investigator William Cobra Staubs. Prevatt is a partying acquaintance of Misty Croslin-Cummings.

The source of this letter is Prevatt's boyfriend, Donnie Spells. Spells showed the letter to the mother of Greg "White Boy" Page yesterday and then read the letter to Staubs over the phone from the woman's house. Staubs asked Spells to fax the letter to him, but he refused. He later left the letter with Page's mother to do with as she wanted. Page's mother scanned the letter and sent it to Staubs and Staubs then sent it to 97.3 The Sky.

97.3 the Sky sent this letter to investigators for their reactions. Putnam County Major Gary Bowling Wednesday told The Sky, " We don’t think the letter is worth reacting to."

The information in this letter might have led to the draining of the L pond at the Mondex over the weekend.

A portion of this letter date 9/18/09 refers to a signed sworn affidavit by "JoePsycho" who said Misty, Haleigh and Jr were with Nay Nay Prevatt at a party the night Haleigh disappeared. Prevatt's letter to Spells says according to the affidavit, Haleigh ate some oxycontin and died. Prevatt relays to Spells in the message the again, according to the affidavit, Greg Page put the child in a black bag and dumped it in a pond at the Mondex.

97.3 The SKY spoke with Haleigh Cummings' paternal grandmother Teresa Neves about this letter. Neves says she is aware of the man identified as "Joe Psycho" in the letter. Neves sighed and told WSKY that this man named "Joe" has had some credibility issues.

Greg Page is the man Misty Croslin-Cummings had allegedly shared a sex and drug binge with days before Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Greg Page was taken into custody last night just after 11 p.m. on possession of marijuana and cocaine and released a short time later.

Page's mother told The Sky that when he son was taken into custody, he was put on the telephone with an FDLE officer who she said asked him what he knew about Haleigh Cummings. Page said, "Nothing."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified Pictur10
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified Empty Re: Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Do you think Nay Nay was really with Donnie that night, or do you think she wrote the letter to get Donnie to give her an alibi? It seems like somebody would have talked by now if Haleigh overdosed at a party and died, but you never know.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified Empty Re: Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

I find this VERY interesting. This is exactly what I would expect to come from this case. I believe the small town secrets could have been held this long, absolutely. But now that the cat is out of the bag, I would put money on numerous stories coming out, blaming each other. If this scenerio is true, there were more than one person involved. Meaning, more than one person can be charged, so they will begin turning on each other. I think it's going to get VERY ugly.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

It will be very interesting to see who turns on who as police try to decipher who is telling the truth and who isn't. It looks like the letter explains why the pond was drained the other night.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Justice4all wrote:Do you think Nay Nay was really with Donnie that night, or do you think she wrote the letter to get Donnie to give her an alibi? It seems like somebody would have talked by now if Haleigh overdosed at a party and died, but you never know.

Sure seems like SOMEONE would have.......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm

See, IMO, I don't think so. I think this is perfect timing. Just long enough for them to keep it in or let it out, however you want to look at it. I can completely picture this scenerio. I can just picture this happening. Misty doesn't look like a "Killer" but she's hiding something. I can picture her being scared to death, throwing HaLeigh in a bag & into water somewhere. The others at the party, maybe only one or two others, feeling like it's partly their fault, would keep quiet. Maybe because it was their drugs or just because they helped get rid of HaLeighs body.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Is Joe the cousin who took the van from Misty's relatives the night Haleigh went missing? He was also supposedly in a big hurry to leave town after that night.
Why is Nay Nays car at the junkyard?

J4a,you might be right...Nay Nay might be trying to set up an alibi....if she was even dating Donnie back then.Surely LE asked her a long time ago where she was that night.

Sadly,Haleigh might have OD'd that night.I'll bet several of these people know what happened that night.Maybe now that LE is starting to arrest them on other charges ...they are starting to talk.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 am

I looked up his last name Michelle and it begins with O, so I'm not sure. I can't really make out what the name is there. J4A thinks it's psycho but I'm not so sure. I hope this case is finally going somewhere.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

Does anyone remember what Miss Nay Nay's story was when Cobra talked to her? I seem to remember she was out with them all the previous nights on the drug/drinking binge with White boy Greg. So, I can totally believe she was with Misty that night too. I also think that LE getting her car out of the junk yard has her freaking out and she needs an alibi. I agree with you Fysty, this is going to turn VERY ugly. And if oh, Ronald doesn't open up his eyes soon, he's in for a world of shock and hurt believing this bunch. On the other hand, I just can't read him either. I do remember my initial reaction to his grief in the beginning, was it seemed very genuine. So, to me that says something to myself anyway. I tend to believe he didn't have anything to do with this.
However, we all have to remember a couple of things. These are a bunch of very young, uneducated kids who live in a world of drugs and violence. This is very different from how we all live and know normal people to behave and act. So, it's hard to know what they would do normally or is out of character.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 am

Yes, Tracey, Nay Nay was the one riding around with Misty & White Boy Greg the previos nights. If I remember correctly, it was the night that Misty was pissed at Ron & she took off for a couple of days, Partying. This too is why I believe this story could be genuine, or as geniune as THEY can be, lol. You also are right about them all being uneducated in a life of violence. Drugs as well.

I, too, believed Ron in the beginning. Misty on the other hand, I have never believed. Keep in mind that LE has cleared Ron as well. The whole thing is sad. If this is indeed what really happened to HaLeigh, so many lives are ruined because of partying and drugs.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 am

Haleigh Cummings - New Theory From Jailbird In Putnam County
Posted on September 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crime

Jailhouse Letter from Nay Nay Suggests Haleigh OD’d on Roxies

News in from TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3. This letter from a jail inmate in Putnam county has been doing the rounds since last night. Is her story real, or is it Memorex? There are several stories swirling around, was it this letter that caused the ‘brief’ internment of Greg Page (White Boy Greg) last night?

One thing is for sure, Law Enforcement are out for Bear in this case, seven months into the disappearance they are starting to put some real pressure on people that might know something, of course that is just my opinion - Simon

There was a flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight. It started with the appearance of mysterious letter from a Putnam County Jail inmate that could shed light as to why a pond was drained over the weekend in the search for missing a missing Satsuma girl. The other was the drug charge arrest of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the stepmother of 6-year-old missing Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February and was under the supervision of her babysitter–now stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings the night she vanished.

Sources for Private Investigator William “Cobra” Staubs intercepted this “letter” allegedly written by Kristina Rene “Nay Nay” Prevatt from the Putnam County Jail from her to her boyfriend. Prevatt is a partying acquaintance of Misty Croslin-Cummings and had been with her

97.3 the Sky sent this “letter” to investigators for their reactions. Putnam County Major Gary Bowling Wednesday told The Sky, ” We don’t think the letter is worth reacting to.”

If this letter is what it is purported to be, this “information” might have led to the draining of the L pond at the Mondex over the weekend.

The letter
97.3 The SKY spoke with Haleigh Cummings’ paternal grandmother Teresa Neves about this letter. Neves says she is aware of the man identified as “Joe Psycho” in the letter. Neves sighed and told WSKY that this man named “Joe” has had some credibility issues.

Greg Page is the man Misty Croslin-Cummings had allegedly shared a sex and drug binge with days before Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Greg Page was taken into custody last night just after 11 p.m. on possession of marijuana and cocaine and released a short time later.

Page’s mother told The Sky that when her son was taken into custody, he was put on the telephone with an FDLE officer who she said asked him what he knew about Haleigh Cummings. Page said, “Nothing.”

TJ Hart
http://www.bloggernews.net/122361
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 am

Michelle, it is being reported by many different sources that Joe Pytko is the Joe mentioned in the letter. Cousin Joe's name is Joe Overstreet.

I have one question. If the claims in the letter are true, where was junior in all of this. It seems like he would have noticed being at a party that night and Haleigh not coming home with him and Misty.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes, J4A, that's what I don't understand....JR. I, too, would think he would know and have said if they went somewhere. Someone surely asked him. However, here's the thing. He very well could have said they went somewhere. But he may not be able to clearly say "when" or "where" they went. So, I don't know. 4 year olds differ in how articulate they are. I know when my kids were 4, they could've told you everything. However, I know other 4 year olds, who just aren't very vocal or can express solid ideas and thoughts. In this group and considering who has been raising him, I would guess he may be in the later group. Not meaning he's dumb or anything or demeaning. I just don't imagine he gets all that much attention or would be advanced in any way based on the group of characters around him.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

If some did ask Junior if they went somewhere, I wonder what his answer was? I think yes or no would say a lot even if he isn't very vocal or articulate.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down