Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks

+11
babbette
Tracey6434
assman2010
Booklover
coop
randilynn
Snaz
JAG
sitemama
Justice4all
FystyAngel
15 posters

Go down

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks Empty Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am

Posted: Saturday, 10 October 2009 6:54AM
Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks

TJ Hart

Haleigh's Stepmom Appears on CBS Early Show Friday--Point Fingers in Child's Disappearance

Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing Satsuma, FL 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings--and the last person to see her, appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers at others in the disappearance of the youngster.

She said she feels "someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh."

Misty's Lawyer Quits

The St. Augustine Record reports Misty Cummings' lawyer, who failed to talk her out of going to New York for a nationally televised interview Friday morning, is no longer representing her.

The announcement came the same day his former client suggested someone on her husband's side of the family may know what happened to her missing stepdaughter.

"I can't really speak about the reasons, other than Misty doesn't need me any more," said Robert Fields, with the Palatka firm of Dowda & Fields. "She's an adult now; she's married.

"She can make her own decisions."

Cummings is the stepmother of HaLeigh Cummings, who was 5 years old when she disappeared from her father's Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9.

Cummings, who was Ronald Cummings' live-in girlfriend at the time, was babysitting HaLeigh and her younger brother while their father worked a night shift as a crane operator.

She is the last known person to have seen the child.

Misty and Ronald Cummings were married March 12, one month after the child disappeared.

Ronald Cummings' attorney confirmed Tuesday that he was asking his wife for a divorce.

Fields said he contacted Cummings on Thursday after hearing she was planning to appear on the CBS Morning News on Friday.

She said she would not but flew to New York for the show anyway.

Fields said he texted her, notifying her of his decision, when the program aired. He didn't know if she actually got the message because she hadn't called him back as of Friday night.

Misty Involved in an Alleged Road Rage Incident

Earlier this week, Misty was stopped at gun point along with the driver of the vehicle she was in over a reported "road rage" incident on I-4 near Orlando. The victim says she thought one of the vehicle's occupants had a gun.

The driver has been identified as Donna Brock, a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch which is directed by Tim Miller.

Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child's stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized, spoke up about Misty Cummings and Donna Brock this week.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, " Who is Misty Cummings' friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?"

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN's Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn't at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Gal Pal Donna Brock

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406914.php

Last edited by FystyAngel on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks Empty Re: Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 am

It looks like Misty's lawyer decided not to bother with her anymore since she ignored his advice about going on national TV.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks Empty Re: Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

Wow, Is about all I can say. The two audio links of what Tim Miller says happened is pretty stunning. We have all heard about Misty sleeping around, etc. but imo, this is just crazy.

Seems it was Tim Miller that was funding Misty's trip to Orlando. Donna, the person with Misty & she was with Misty to "play" Mother to Misty. Donna took Misty to the Mall, get her nails done, to church. Tim really thought she would break & confess. Tim believes that Misty is scared to death to go to jail. He also feels that Misty fears for her life because of the people she hangs out with. Tim states that he lelieves that Misty absolutely knows what happened to HaLeigh. He describes what happened at a small bar down the street. Says a girl came up and told him that Misty was not at home the night HaLeigh disappeared. Said Misty was at a party snorting Oxys & having a threesome with someone.

Where is HaLeigh?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Fysty, Tim Miller seems to think very highly of Donna Brock, so why was she and Misty stopped by the police for terrorizing another driver? Is she really that crazy, or was she just doing it because Misty wanted her to do it? I know the police did not charge them with anything, but if this woman is so highly respected by TM, I can't see her doing something like this.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm not sure, but I think that maybe Donna just went along with it and thought no harm would come of it. She may have thought it was just a funny prank.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 pm

IMO, If she (Donna) was asked to befriend Misty and try to get info, she may have done almost anything to get Misty to open up. Driving fast and flipping off drivers is a childish thing to do but Misty may have thought it was "fun" and Donna went along with it. Who knew somebody would think they seen a gun and call in a report?

I know most don't agree with me, but this was brilliant on TMs part. (IF he set it up and it isn't a coverup) What better way to get a young girl to open up? Make her think you believe her, give her the mother she never had and just enough rope.....

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 pm

I agree, AJ... I can't help but believe there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Wasn't Donna the one driving the car???
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 pm

You make some very valid points AJ. I'll give it some more thought! Thanks.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 pm

i have 100% believed from the get go that misty WAS NOT home the night haleigh went "missing" ..

her story never made sense.. especially about the waking up at 3 am to pee.. and noticed the door was WIDE open when she walked to the bathroom.. there was a bathroom 4 feet away from her, why walk clear across the trailer to another bathroom.. and the NG producer showed plain as day, that the door misty claimed was wide open, closed on its own .. there was no way..

misty came home JUST before ronald got home from work, noticed haleigh was gone, and panicked.. that explains why 911 wasnt called until after ronald was home.. the phone calls misty made B4 ronald got there were her friends/relatives.. plenty of time to call 911, BUT NO, she had to get her story straight quick fast, and in a hurry before daddy came home to no daughter..

i think they need to prosecute this girl for lying to LE.. put her behind bars, maybe the little birdie will sing then.. something happened to this little girl when no one was paying attention, i think misty prob found her dead, and after that, who knows??
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Haleigh Cummings – Step Mom’s Lawyer Files For Divorce!
Posted on October 10th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

Against her lawyer’s advice Misty Croslin decided to take a trip to NYC and appear on the CBS early show. What she felt she had to gain from national coverage is anyones guess, but the result is, Misty once again has no legal representation. Her appearance on the CBS Early Show came as no surprise, it is more a question of motive?

First Coast News reports:

Cummings will no longer be represented by Putnam County attorney Robert Fields. He says he feels he has “navigated her through the most difficult parts of this matter,” and he “wishes her well.”

Fields advised Croslin-Cummings not to go to New York for the nationally televised interview Friday morning.

From this simple statement you can gain much.

Misty Croslin has much to learn, but at 17 years old, who does not?

I was talking to an author yesterday who happens to be an attorney. We were talking about life in general, and the subject of Haleigh Cummings did not come up. He did however say something that hit a chord. Clients that ignore legal advice are destined for a bad result.

Misty Croslin may be too young to realize the severity of the situation she finds herself in. My sources, and they are very strong sources, are still saying that Misty is not the culprit, but she knows way more than she is saying.

The longer this case continues, the stranger it becomes.

A fine example of that statement is Misty’s new ‘well heeled’ friend Donna Brock. She has ties to Tim Miller’s TES organization, and Tim himself admitted that he has given money to Donna to pay for Misty’s vacation.

I thought Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch were involved with missing people, not trying to beat the Make A Wish Foundation!

No doubt this subject will crop up on tomorrows radio show

In fact we learned quite a lot on last weeks program.

Of equal interest is what Ronald Cummings is doing. I suspect that after his last ‘Miss Nancy’ show he needs to find another outlet. It was pretty clear that even Miss Nancy, his biggest supporter, was getting just a little ticked off.

When talking Atom Bombs, and Atomic Energy in general there is a term ‘Critical Mass’. The search for missing Haleigh Cummings has reached that level.

For those that actually cover the story rather than slam those that do, I applaud you!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122585
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks Empty Set up incident

Post by coop Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 pm

In the 911 call on the road incident The caller states that she is being followed by the vehicle Misty is in, but she also has the tag number. This incident was set up to try and spur something. I don't know who did this to Haleigh. I want justice done to the responsible
person. However, after listening to Tim Miller I was surprised to hear him call the people of Florida Hillbillies. I'm very conflicted on this. Misty has not broken down tactic after tactic has been used on her(Such as the lie detector test which we all know is a bunch of bull) and she still holding up and has not broken yet.
I believe she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. She left the kids at home alone sleeping
and someone came in and got haleigh. When she returned home
is when she found Haleigh missing. She knows what happened but like Tim Miller said she is afraid for her life.

coop

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 pm

I tend to agree with you Coop, I think this was staged.

Welcome to the most fantastic site on the internet. I'm sure you are going to like it here, and will contribute a lot of information for us too.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

First, Welcome Coop! So nice to meet new members. I hope you enjoy the site. Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

I always thought that Tim was one of the good guys, BUT...Knowing what I know now about his drinking problem, Cobra talking a while back about "everyone meeting up in a bar" (when things went to hell) and Tim talking about the tip from the bar, I think Tim needs to stay out of the bars & do his job. He shouldn't be allowed to interfere with an investigation. IMO, That is exactly what he did by paying for & setting up Donna Brock to be with Misty.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 am

Misty knows what happened to Haleigh because she is the reason Haleigh went missing. In my opinion, Misty took out her anger at Ron on Haleigh because she couldn't fight back. Ron & Misty had a terrible fight on the night Haleigh went missing. Misty didn't even call 911 until Ron got home and told her to make the call. WHY? Shocked shifty Doesn't she want Haleigh found? From all of her actions, and words, I would say that she doesn't want that to happen. She claimed that she was asleep, yet the police said that the beds were made when they arrived. WHY? She said that she had been washing clothes, but, there was no laundry detergent anywhere to be found. How could she NOT hear someone coming into that trailer? A trailer is not big, so you can hear every sound, including creaking & squeaking. Haleigh's bed was right next to her, so how could she NOT hear anything? Her story, and that's exactly what it is, a story, does not make sense. She can't even get the time line of what she was doing that night straight. Innocent people do NOT avoid talking to the police, they cooperate. Misty "claims" that she would do anything to get Haleigh back, but, what has she done to help find her? NOTHING. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368

To anyone who thinks Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I can't help but wonder if they would leave their child, or grandchild alone with Misty. Misty is trying to blame everyone else for what happened to Haleigh. What she is really trying to do is take the focus off her, which is right where it belongs.
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by coop Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 am

I don't know if Misty did it or not? There is a very good posibility she did or knows what happened, but There is still that posibility she didn't. There is a lot of evidence that point fingers at her and it looks really bad on her. I still feel uneasy about saying she did it because of the following reasoning:
The time is there for her to have done it but, she would have had to commit a murder dispose of the body to the point where the police and search teams could not find it. Get rid of all evidence. keep the little brother sleeping. Come up with a story that despite some so called inconsistencies has stuck to it. For it to happen this way it would have to been planned.
Over and over the Police have questioned her
People have tried to trick her such as TM having someone befriend her and staging the road rage incident.
Nancy Grace as well as the public applying tremendous pressure on her. She has still not buckled.
I think that someone came in and got Haleigh makes a lot more sense. I think Misty knows something and is involved in someway.

coop

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 am

Hi, coop! hug

Welcome to RC! While I understand what you're saying, I still believe that Misty knows where Haleigh is, and that she's not alive. Sad It's quite possible that something happened to Haleigh before Ron went to work, and that he's involved as well. It sure would explain the fight they had, and why Ron won't say anything against Misty.
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by assman2010 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm

You know its so funny but you americans find people guilty before they are even brought to a trial in front of 12 of there peers wow you want to know something here in canada we give people a chance to clear themselves and dont get me wrong i am not saying this girl yeah little girl herself Misty is innocent but wow you have to let herself prove she isn't guilty.And also you americans and there talk shows this is not a way too prove your innocents especially that wack job Nancy Grace she is the worst one she thinks your diffently guilty before you can prove anything.I feel so bad for you people where are your morals not much in the USA is there. Assman

assman2010

Back to top Go down

Post by assman2010 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 pm

So i am sure that my last post will piss allot of you Americans off and so be it but i sit back and see what the good old USA does to so many people lets start with your health care system shit your people are dying but if you don't have insurance to bad your pretty much worm food what the hell here in canada guess what the gealth care system is free as long as your a canadian citizen.And how about the wars your army is involved in give me a break thats a money grab lets see oil oil oil oil bush bush bush and all for what all these young men and women getting killed for oil oil oil yeah thats good morals wow wake up USA your being treated like puppets it just scares me to know thatyou people live so close to us wow its very scary stand up for yourselves really and get some morals.Assman

assman2010

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm

assman2010 wrote:You know its so funny but you americans find people guilty before they are even brought to a trial in front of 12 of there peers wow you want to know something here in canada we give people a chance to clear themselves and dont get me wrong i am not saying this girl yeah little girl herself Misty is innocent but wow you have to let herself prove she isn't guilty.And also you americans and there talk shows this is not a way too prove your innocents especially that wack job Nancy Grace she is the worst one she thinks your diffently guilty before you can prove anything.I feel so bad for you people where are your morals not much in the USA is there. Assman

assman2010 wrote:So i am sure that my last post will piss allot of you Americans off and so be it but i sit back and see what the good old USA does to so many people lets start with your health care system shit your people are dying but if you don't have insurance to bad your pretty much worm food what the hell here in canada guess what the gealth care system is free as long as your a canadian citizen.And how about the wars your army is involved in give me a break thats a money grab lets see oil oil oil oil bush bush bush and all for what all these young men and women getting killed for oil oil oil yeah thats good morals wow wake up USA your being treated like puppets it just scares me to know thatyou people live so close to us wow its very scary stand up for yourselves really and get some morals.Assman

The whole point of the site is to DISCUSS the cases. I think we do that. I also think we all have an idea of what we believe happened that night. Is Misty a "little girl" YES BUT...SHE is the one who wants to play GROWN UP. That was HER choice.

Funny, YOU seem to be begrading "Americans" for jumping to conclusions, for having "No Morals" as you so very kindly put it. Well, as the founder around here, it's MY impression that YOU are jumping to conclusions about ALL AMERICANS as well as (from what I can see in your lovely posts) Where the hell are your "Morals". Would I come into your house and say such things about Canada or Canadians?? I think not!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:24 pm

I don't know who did what to HaLeigh. But the two things I keep hearing people say are:

1) Misty's story has not changed since day one.

2) Misty is only 17 and she's not smart enough to keep up this charade against all of LE or to not crack by now.

My first thought is, I'm not truly sure what has actually come out of Misty's mouth or when, anymore. So, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say, maybe some of the variations were in the reporting of the story and not in what she actually told LE. That is, after all, the only people who matter. However, remember it is LE, that is saying she is lying and has been inconsistent.

And the other thing I keep thinking is something my dad used to tell me. If there is something you don't EVER want anyone to know, then tell NO ONE, EVER! Not your dearest friend, your spouse, your parent or your child, NO ONE! That is the only way, to ensure that NO ONE EVER finds out. And that, my friends, is exactly what I think Misty is doing. She tells her "story" almost like a robot now.

As for TM, I cannot fault the guy AT ALL. Honestly, I think he has seen so much of this and he just can't stand it anymore. I think he has gotten very emotionally attached to this case and Caylee's. It's probably really just wearing on him. Hail, I say try whatever you can to find a missing or deceased child. I agree with Mark NeJames. Tim should be applauded. He's trying something. No one else is getting anywhere with that dysfunctional group of yahoos. And I think he is truly concerned for Misty's safety. He should be and so should she!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 am

FystyAngel wrote:
assman2010 wrote:You know its so funny but you americans find people guilty before they are even brought to a trial in front of 12 of there peers wow you want to know something here in canada we give people a chance to clear themselves and dont get me wrong i am not saying this girl yeah little girl herself Misty is innocent but wow you have to let herself prove she isn't guilty.And also you americans and there talk shows this is not a way too prove your innocents especially that wack job Nancy Grace she is the worst one she thinks your diffently guilty before you can prove anything.I feel so bad for you people where are your morals not much in the USA is there. Assman

assman2010 wrote:So i am sure that my last post will piss allot of you Americans off and so be it but i sit back and see what the good old USA does to so many people lets start with your health care system shit your people are dying but if you don't have insurance to bad your pretty much worm food what the hell here in canada guess what the gealth care system is free as long as your a canadian citizen.And how about the wars your army is involved in give me a break thats a money grab lets see oil oil oil oil bush bush bush and all for what all these young men and women getting killed for oil oil oil yeah thats good morals wow wake up USA your being treated like puppets it just scares me to know thatyou people live so close to us wow its very scary stand up for yourselves really and get some morals.Assman

The whole point of the site is to DISCUSS the cases. I think we do that. I also think we all have an idea of what we believe happened that night. Is Misty a "little girl" YES BUT...SHE is the one who wants to play GROWN UP. That was HER choice.

Funny, YOU seem to be begrading "Americans" for jumping to conclusions, for having "No Morals" as you so very kindly put it. Well, as the founder around here, it's MY impression that YOU are jumping to conclusions about ALL AMERICANS as well as (from what I can see in your lovely posts) Where the hell are your "Morals". Would I come into your house and say such things about Canada or Canadians?? I think not!
Hi, Fysty! hug

Excellent post! Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 179695 I completely agree with you. Thank you for wording it ever so appropriately. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 88030 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 541830 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 19983 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 585626 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 am

Eloquent as always, Fysty. Our new member seems a little angry.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by assman2010 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 am

Okay okay so maybe your right that was the wrong way to approach the problem with Americans because that is not all Americans but can we atleast agree that there is some big problems with allot of Americans morals? Listen i am sure you have all seen your talk shows say Jerry Springer wow what the hell is that now those people have no morals do you agree with that? And how about several other talk show come on are you going to tell me that that Nancy Grace is for real she justs puts people on and expoilts them come on and she only hears what she wants to hear. So am i angry well yes you all have said this girl Misty is guilty honestly you all have made up your minds before any real evidence has come forward and that's why i say that the American system sucks everyone is gilty until proven innocent. Anyways if i offended anyone i would like to tell you all that i am sorry but this is my view on the American system you all have a new president and tell me why he deserves a noble peace prize shit he just started in office.We have 3 doctors here in canada that made stem cell research a huge thing and what the hell they got shit give me a break this is my reasons for why i say what i say morals yeah there few in between down there .Assman

assman2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:08 pm

assman2010 wrote:Okay okay so maybe your right that was the wrong way to approach the problem with Americans because that is not all Americans but can we atleast agree that there is some big problems with allot of Americans morals? Listen i am sure you have all seen your talk shows say Jerry Springer wow what the hell is that now those people have no morals do you agree with that? And how about several other talk show come on are you going to tell me that that Nancy Grace is for real she justs puts people on and expoilts them come on and she only hears what she wants to hear. So am i angry well yes you all have said this girl Misty is guilty honestly you all have made up your minds before any real evidence has come forward and that's why i say that the American system sucks everyone is gilty until proven innocent. Anyways if i offended anyone i would like to tell you all that i am sorry but this is my view on the American system you all have a new president and tell me why he deserves a noble peace prize shit he just started in office.We have 3 doctors here in canada that made stem cell research a huge thing and what the hell they got shit give me a break this is my reasons for why i say what i say morals yeah there few in between down there .Assman

BBM

Assman, with all due respect, no, we can not all agree that there is something wrong with a lot of AMERICAN morals....... there are people all over the world, I would go so far as to say MOST countries, that have people who display low morals. America is no exception. Neither, I would guess, is Canada.

However, discussing this case, or any other, is not a matter of anyone displaying low morals... it is a matter of having OPINIONS and discussing them. It's call Freedom of Speech. And that is a constitutional right of all Americans.

No offense is intended, but if you don't like Nancy Grace, Jerry Springer, etc., then I suggest you don't watch them. And if you don't like what you read about cases at the various websites, then I suggest you don't visit the websites. Those are some of the rights we have here in America, too......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by coop Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow I wasn't expected to be welcomed to a site by the members. -Thanks!
The most important thing is to bring Haleigh home if we can. If not then we need justice.
I travel through Satsuma almost daily on the way to Cresent City(for work). This is one reason this case intriques me. I wish there was something I could do instead of drive by and just look at the area and wonder.This is doing absolutely nothing to help.

coop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms_Nadia Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

ASSMAN..
is this thread about misty being on tv?? wtf r u talking about? lol geesh
Ms_Nadia
Ms_Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 am

That was a great post awaiting justice...you just said everything that I have been thinking about the Haiegh case...I think she was abducted be a sexual predator or the cousin who borrowed the van without permission...I think his name was Joe...there was a tip that came in from where he was going and the person that called in the tip described Haliegh and Joe (i think that is his name) and his truck pretty well...sexual predators will stalk their prey until the right moment comes along...Ron worked nights...had been for awhile...It just seems more plausable to me than that Misty is responsible...I feel like she may think she knows something but she is scared...maybe she's wrong but she has no moral compass and no good role models...and I don't think she is clever enough to cover this up and I honestly think Ron would KILL her if he thought that she did something...anyway I agree with you awaiting justice..Dis
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:15 am

Misty can't get her stories straight. There are so many inconsistencies in what she told police. A person doesn't have to remember what they said before if they're telling the truth. She has not cooperated at all with the police. This is exactly what Casey Anthony did, and we all know what happened to Caylee. Misty has made no attempt to help anyone find Haleigh. There could only be one reason for that, in my opinion. She did not call 911 that night until Ron told her to do so. Why? If she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, she would most certainly have called 911 right away without being told to do so. Her behavior just doesn't make sense. Losing her temper with Haleigh on the night that she & Ron had a terrible fight does make sense. Misty certainly isn't going to help the police look for Haleigh if she is dead. Now, that does make a lot of sense. sucker
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:17 am

I don't expect anyone to agree with me about Misty Croslin. I am simply stating my opinion. Mike Brooks, who filled in for Nancy Grace tonight, shares my opinion. He is a former Investigator for the FBI. It was revealed that Ron's cell phone records indicate that he called Misty over 20 times on the night that Haleigh went missing. Ron's attorney verifies that Ron made numerous attempts to call Misty. She did not answer any of those phone calls. WHY? She had a fight with Ron before he went to work, but, that's NO excuse for her not to answer his calls. After all, she was responsible for taking care of two small children. What was happening to Haleigh during the time that Ron was trying unsuccessfully to call her? Shocked What was Misty doing during that time? affraid

Misty stated that she passed the polygraph test. However, when she appeared on a Talk Show, she said that she was told that she might have "failed" it because she felt guilty. She is therefore acknowledging that she did fail the polygraph test. She stated that she had idea of where Haleigh was, but, later on while on that Talk Show stated that she thinks someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh.

Misty claims that they were sleeping that night. According to police, the beds were all made when they arrived. I will state this once again, I don't believe that Misty has cooperated with the police. She is certainly not behaving like someone who wants Haleigh found. Why? It's not in her best interest. Deceitful people cannot be trusted, in my opinion. Criminals are deceitful. Honest people are not, which therefore makes them credible. No one could ever accuse Misty of being credible.

As far as "hillbilly vocabulary" is concerned, that's a term that many people find highly offensive. In any case, I hope & pray with all my heart & soul that Haleigh will be found. In the Casey Anthony case, I knew from the very beginning that Caylee wouldn't be found alive. I feel the same way about this case. To all those who don't share my opinion, let's just agree that we disagree. Thanks. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 19983 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 pm

AJ, I totally agree with you. I have thought from the very beginning of this case that Misty had nothing to do with the disappearance of haleigh. But I also feel like she knows something but has not told LE about, merely because she is scared.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 am

I find it interesting that the very people who criticize, condemn, & ridicule the police are usually the first ones to call them when they need help. Isn't that ironic? Cell

Tim Miller's daughter was murdered many years ago. Since that time he has dedicated his life to help find missing persons. So far he is responsible for finding 102 people. I would hardly call that "failing miserably". Instead of attacking this man's character, I think it would be far more constructive to think about out why Misty is being deceitful. It's also easy to sugar-coat the facts in this case. Why ignore the fact that Misty had a fight with Ron on the night that Haleigh went missing?

Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Why wouldn't anyone want to know WHY Misty did NOT answer any of Ron's numerous calls to her on that night? WHY wouldn't anyone want to know what Misty was doing during that time, and even more important, what was happening to Haleigh? Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Ignoring those facts won't make them go away. People choose to wear blinders because they don't like the truth. I can truly understand that though, because, sometimes the truth is very hurtful. Sad

Mike Brooks is a former Investigator for the FBI. He's had many years of experience in his field. He also thinks that Misty was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Maybe those who think Misty is innocent should contact him and debate this issue. sucker

I think it's completely unfair to criticize, & ridicule the police. They are doing their jobs. I'm sure they haven't revealed a lot of what they know because it would compromise their investigation. That's easy enough for even Misty to understand. Why else do you think that she's imitating Casey Anthony? It wouldn't at all surprise me to learn that Misty idolizes Casey. Misty reminds me of a younger version of Casey. Sadly, Misty would probably consider this a compliment.

I believe that Tim Miller is sincere in his efforts to find Haleigh. This man's daughter was MURDERED, so why in the world would anyone be so heartless as to attack him? Sad Crying or Very sad Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 In my opinion, that is very wrong. I don't have a problem with anyone not agreeing with me. I am simply stating my opinion about this case. Plain & simple. Haleigh needs to be found, and Misty knows what happened to her. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 am

I agree, Booklover.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 pm

AJ, in your second paragraph you say there have been hundreds of incorrect statements made by Misty... yet you don't think she's being inconsistent? Then in the sixth paragraph you say that since she's sticking to her story it's probably the truth? And how does anyone know what is correct information? I'm just saying, we are all speculating here. You can read all the documents, but we will all have a different way of interpreting them.
You do have stern opinions and I'm sure you honestly believe what you're saying. But with all due respect, just because someone says they loved someone, doesn't make it so. I thought I read about the beds being made when LE came in, too. We are all reaching here. We don't KNOW what happened.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:54 pm

babbette wrote:AJ, in your second paragraph you say there have been hundreds of incorrect statements made by Misty... yet you don't think she's being inconsistent? Then in the sixth paragraph you say that since she's sticking to her story it's probably the truth? And how does anyone know what is correct information? I'm just saying, we are all speculating here. You can read all the documents, but we will all have a different way of interpreting them.
You do have stern opinions and I'm sure you honestly believe what you're saying. But with all due respect, just because someone says they loved someone, doesn't make it so. I thought I read about the beds being made when LE came in, too. We are all reaching here. We don't KNOW what happened.
Hi, babbette! hug

Excellent post! Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 88030 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 179695 You have chosen your words wisely, and stated it so very nicely too. Thank you. I truly appreciate your wisdom, and I very much enjoy reading all your posts. I say this also in complete honesty. Your posts have never been boring. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 541830 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 19983 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 585626 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Why are some people "ignoring" the fact that Misty failed to answer ANY of Ron's numerous calls to her on the night Haleigh went missing? WHY? Can it be that they choose to "ignore" the possibility that Misty may have been doing something to Haleigh during that time? Shocked affraid Sad Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 394799 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 558762 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 86558 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 The fact that Misty had a fight with Ron on that night doesn't give her an excuse NOT to answer his many phone calls. Cell No Rolling Eyes She was, after all, responsible for taking care of two small children.

Anyone can say that they "love" someone, but, that doesn't necessarily make it so. The Investigators have a problem with Misty's timeline, and with good reason. I have had enough experience with deceitful people in my time. That being said, I certainly can tell when someone is lying. Misty said several times in interviews that she had passed a polygraph test. This has proven NOT to be true. Watch HLN, Nancy Grace & Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell.

Think whatever you want to about Mike Brooks, and Tim Miller. That's your opinion, and I'm fine with it. I happen to like both men, and I respect them as well. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 88030

Once again, since this has also been ignored, WHY would Misty give two different versions of her polygraph test results? Also, WHY would Misty say one minute that she has no idea what happened to Haleigh, and then go on a Talk Show saying that she thinks someone on the other side has Haleigh? Shocked affraid No Is she talking about someone in the "afterlife" or "other side", or is she talking about someone in Ron or Crystal's family? Which one is it? Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Perhaps she made a "Freudian slip"? Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 541830 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 19983 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 585626 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129

How many people have killed their spouses when they claimed that they loved them? Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Too many, in my opinion. Sad

Once again, it is my opinion that Misty is giving the police a complete run-around. Casey Anthony did the same thing. It was not in her best interest to find Caylee. The same holds true for Misty. shifty Those who wish to check out Misty's various versions of what happened on the night of Haleigh's disappearance can do so in the same way that I've done, follow the case. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi everyone. I am going to address a little bit of everything I have read in this thread. So, not to any particular person. Because of course, while doing this I won't remember who made what point. LOL!
But i guess most is to AJ,

I absolutely love to debate/discuss ANY cases with you. I love you dearly and know we can do that with each other and also here on RC. Because we got it like that here at RC, unlike some other places. 8)

But I'm not sure I was really making any particular argument in this case, at all. I just don't know at this point what happened or to believe. However, I am not really agreeing or disagreeing with you.I think (as you do), that a lot of what we have heard, that has been attributed to Misty saying, has actually been by the media. So, I'm not sure what she has said and what she hasn't said. And like I said in my post, I don't even know what Misty said to LE and what she didn't. NO ONE really does. We have heard all of it second, third or fourth person removed.
Secondly, I guess mostly what I meant about my dad telling me, if you never want anyone to know something, the only way to ensure that is to tell NO ONE, is just that. I was just saying in general, that's the ONLY way to be sure it never comes out.
So, do I think Misty did something to HaLeigh? I would say no right now. Do, I think maybe an accident happened? Very possibly and she's scared as hell Ron will kill her. Or could she have been taken and Misty knows something? Also very possible. At this point, I just do not know.
As for why Misty didn't answer Ron's phone calls, I don't really give that much weight in terms of it meaning much. Heck, when Eric and I fight, I don't answer his calls either and I had his son with me, taking care of him. (then again he doesn't call me either, lol) But I wouldn't, if we were fighting. LOL! But especially a 17 year old wouldn't. Young girls do that shi$. So, who knows.
Lastly, well, I won't repeat my whole feeling on TM. But I just think he got too involved and tried something. Maybe wasn't the best plan but it was a shot, is MO.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

I am going by what I've heard Misty say, and also by her behavior. By what I've seen from Misty so far, she DOES remind me of Casey Anthony. Misty has given me no reason to believe her. I am not crucifying her, I am going by my instincts and her behavior. She has shown no interest in helping to find Haleigh, and yet some people choose to forget this, while I find it extremely odd. It raises a red flag with me.

It also bothers me that Misty had to be told by Ron to call 911. Anyone who was not involved in someone's disappearance would have known to do this automatically. Shocked

Most people would normally be concerned if the person watching their children did not answer their numerous phone calls. Shocked affraid Many teenagers younger than Misty have committed serious crimes. Therefore, Misty's age makes no difference. It does not mean that she couldn't have harmed Haleigh.

Believe whatever you wish to believe. That's your opinion. However, my opinion is based on what I've seen from Misty. I have listened to her, and I watched her behavior closely. Her words, and actions are not those of an innocent person. My instincts were right about Casey Anthony, and Caylee. Casey had good reason not to help the police find Caylee. The same holds true for Misty Croslin. The "MEDIA" has nothing to do with my opinion of Misty. I have based my opinion on what I've heard her say, and her behavior. Now, it doesn't get any easier than that to understand. I'm surprised that someone hasn't tried to blame the "MEDIA" for Haleigh's disappearance. sucker Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

I find this to be a really good discussion. And AJ, I would be more than just interested to talk with someone who is a supporter of KC. I have always just wanted to be able to hear it from someone who thinks she could be innocent. I want to be able to see things from, for lack of a better word, a defender's position. Harder to find for KC than Misty though. LOL!

Now let me say upfront again, I am just not sure if I believe Misty or not. That's as honest as I can be. However, I have to say, I truly to see a lot of what you are saying. The phone calls from Ron, I chalk up to a 17 year old. The not calling 911 and waiting for Ron, I also chalk up to being 17, un educated, scared and waiting for someone to tell her what to do. I was thinking, she could have thought, OMG, what do I do? If I call the police and Ron comes home and what if he came and took her for some reason, or whatever (ok, I know everyone, don't throw $H!T at me) he's going to be pizzed. So, again, I can explain that. I can say this because when I had my first child. I ALWAYS called my MIL or SIL for the first year for everything. Bump, bruise, big cut, everything. I was 24 and I had NO idea what to do. I needed someone to tell me what to do. And 90% of the time, they would have to calm me down because they couldn't even understand what I was saying. I was in panic mode. Had they been there, it would have been like a scene out of a movie, where they'd have to slap me to calm down. LOL! So, ok, I can also see her waiting for someone to tell her what to do.
My gut feeling when this first started was, when I saw Ron, wrenched over on the road with HaLeigh's picture with his mom, was Gee, now KC, that's how a parent with a missing child acts. I believed his grief. So, I think I really felt this was a stranger abduction or at least no immediate family involved.
However, as the characters all became clearer, I felt something was off. And someone in the family or known to the family had something to do with this. But AJ, as you say, I have never gotten any real "proof" or "facts" to back up that feeling. I just haven't. But I can also say this. I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this. And I think HaLeigh is still alive. Those are my only two things I feel strongly about.
In my mind, I have a feeling she may know something more than what she has said or again, like you said, maybe she even thinks she does, but isn't sure and can't be sure and is afraid to say anything.
But AJ, I do think you are right to at least say, you haven't been convinced that Misty knows anything. I am certainly not convinced of anything in this case.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I think Mother Teresa has spent many, many years cleaning up her son, Ronnie's, messes, so it is not hard for me to believe that she would help him in this.

Still kind of laffing that the gun-toting, hard-drinkin, hard-(fill in the blank here), hard-dealing, big, bad, "I'll kill the F'ers if I get'em first!", russian roulette playing, drug-dealing, wall-hole-punching, maritally and contraception challenged, thug/gangsta wanna be known as Ronnie (yea, that's right, I spelled it like a girl!) Cummings has filed charges against Tommy C for calling him a "faggot ass biotch"....... wah wah wah. Truth hurt much, Ronnie?

Meanwhile, Misty has other plans. She is seeking to abolish the aforementioned restraining order against her brother so that she can go back to her family~ Hey, the chick needs a place to crash and all the maternal loving and nurturing she can get from her newly sprung ma!

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06 003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10 004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19 005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19 006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09 007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09 008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09 009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09 FL#200954686653
2009-10-16 010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16 011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

I also note that Misty is once again being represented by none other than Robert Fields, who told Art Harris that he is now representing Misty again because he feels she was hoodwinked buy Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch and claims they convinced her to ignore his advice she not go on the CBS Early Show, and other matters... (exerpt from http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/18/exclusive-misty-cummings-can-go-home-again/#more-3262).

More updates to follow....... kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I watched Misty's interview right after Haleigh disappeared. I watched Misty's demeanor carefully. shifty She stated that she "loved that little girl as if she were her own". I listened carefully to Misty's words. She said "LOVED", which is past tense. That's a peculiar thing to say about someone who is missing. Did she stop loving Haleigh because she's missing, or does she know that Haleigh is no longer living? By observing people carefully, you can tell when someone is hiding something. I'd had enough experience with deceitful people in my lifetime to know when someone is a liar. In other words, I know a phony when I see one. In one way or another, they always manage to give themselves away. The same holds true for Misty. Shocked affraid Why did she keep calling Haleigh "that little girl"? Why did she have a problem saying Haleigh's name? When you really "love" someone, saying their name should NEVER be a problem. No Throughout the interview Misty only used Haleigh's name once. Only ONE time! I think that was because she had no choice. She wanted the interviewer to know who she was talking about. Casey Anthony also referred to Caylee as "that little girl". Remember what happened to Caylee. Now, remember that Misty insisted that she LOVED Haleigh, and yet has a problem in saying her name. Misty's behavior is very questionable. Shades of Casey Anthony. When a person lies about passing a polygraph test, that really speaks volumes. No shifty
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I have to say that I don't have a problem with someone saying "that little girl" when referring to their child/step child... Now, if that's ALL they ever said and never used their name, then I might worry. But I, myself, have said those very words in reference to my own daughter and meant absolutely nothing by it. My daughter would tell you herself she feels, and has always felt, VERY loved by her mother.

I, personally, think we sometimes tend to make too much out of SOME things people say when we already find fault with them and their behavior.

But that's Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks Mw4izl
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by coop Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Does anyone know if the Open Air Self storage warehouse has been checked? It is one mile north of Satsuma. Also, just north of it is a Uhaul self storage warehouse. This is just a hunch. If not all plastic bags, garbage bags in the bins should be opened.
Elite of what happened with Summer Thomas does any one know if the Putnam land fill was thoroughly checked? I know one dumster was.

coop

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm

coop wrote:Does anyone know if the Open Air Self storage warehouse has been checked? It is one mile north of Satsuma. Also, just north of it is a Uhaul self storage warehouse. This is just a hunch. If not all plastic bags, garbage bags in the bins should be opened.
Elite of what happened with Summer Thomas does any one know if the Putnam land fill was thoroughly checked? I know one dumster was.
Hi, coop! hug I think you have an excellent idea! Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 88030 I wonder if LE has checked out those possibilities? Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 5368 Poor little Haleigh could be anywhere. God Bless her. Sad Crying or Very sad Let's pray that Haleigh is found soon. Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 541830 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 19983 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 585626 Misty on TV, Her Lawyer Quits and Tim Miller Talks 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Coop, I know the dumpster close to their home was checked, supposedly neighbors were complaining even before Haleigh disappeared that there had been no trash pick up in weeks and it smelled. I would hope they had checked self storage units, I don't know that myself.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down