Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents

4 posters

Go down

KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents Empty KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 pm

OK, I had to start a thread on this of its very own. Yes, I know we have talked about this many times. But I just was watching JVM (tivo'ed) and was watching again KC leave the courtroom. Did anyone else catch this? KC is standing between Andrea Lyons and the corrections officer woman who always walks her in and out of the courtroom. AL says something to the CO and pats her on the shoulder, almost like a thanks for taking good care of our girl or something (ok, that's my commentary, lol). Anyway, so KC goes over and reaches over the railing and shakes Macaluso's hand and the other man who is always sitting behind the defense, (don't know who he is, think someone said he reminds her of Johnny CochRAN, lol) But George waves at KC and Cindy is breaking her neck, trying to make eye contact with KC. I mean moving over and over and bending her head/neck up and down trying to get eye contact. But KC will NOT even acknowledge or look at them. Now, yes, we have all commented on this before. However, this time, I could see it was a blatant ignoring by KC. I have never seen anything like this in a courtroom. I mean, sure defendants will a lot of times try to avoid the victims families eye contact or something. But not like this. It, to me, was the weirdest thing. And you can see Cindy's face is all red as if she had been crying again too. I just can't figure this out AT ALL. What do you all think is really up with this. I mean, honestly, what else could those parents do for a daughter? They have lied, probably covered up a murder for her (IMO) and went around making total fools of themselves trying to defend her. Oh, and wait.....keeping her in snack money in JAIL!

Are you kidding me? What is wrong with this girl? Don't answer that. It was rhetorical. Laughing

It just struck me as more unusual than the other times because this time, KC had plenty of time to make a gesture at her parents. I think even a touch was possible this time. I really do. And KC snubbed them AGAIN!

I missed her coming in. Did she do anything then to her parents?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents Empty Re: KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Sad i didnt get to see anything with the hearings.. i was CONFINED to work...

so i cant comment on this, but i did read in another thread that when KC came into the courtroom she acknowledged and smiled at GA and CA... but i didnt see it with my own eyes...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents Empty Re: KC'S reaction/nonreaction/acknowledgement of her parents

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm not sure if Casey acknowledged her parents when she came into court today, but she has often snubbed them. I think Casey is just a selfish, heartless witch who doesn't care about anybody but herself. She hasn't shown any gratitude to anybody who has loved her and supported her, but that's kind of what I would expect from somebody who is capable of murdering their two-year old daughter.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 pm

I read on another site today from someone who actually attended the hearing yesterday.... KC did give a little smile in her parents direction when she entered the courtroom.

She was probably giving GA a little smile so he would put more money in her commissary account....LOL
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down