Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!!

+2
Piper
randilynn
6 posters

Go down

HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!! Empty HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!!

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:13 pm

okay... i read GA's testimony .. and he SPECIFICALLY states that on the morning of june16th, the last "known" sighting of caylee alive, that BOTH he and CA fed caylee breakfast.. i think he specifically said cereal and juice...

well.. when you read CA's testimony, she states that she left 30-45 minutes earlier than usual that am, and DID not want to disturb KC or caylee.. she says that she "knows" they were home, but didnt physically see her.

now.. this leaves me questioning the entire timeline of when caylee was last seen alive.. By CA;s account.. she was in the pool with caylee the eve before (june 15) after returning from visiting with her father, KC came out and wanted to join them in the pool, but CA said caylee was getting cold, and to go in and run her bath.. THEN caylee was supposedly in the bath WITH KC, and then put to bed. KC and CA watched the video of caylee with her g/gpaw, and cried. SOOO this makes that last "confirmed" sighting of caylee alive was when she was taken to the bathtub on the night of the 15th by KC.

I think this is HUGE.. why would GA make it a point to say that he AND CA fed caylee breakfast??

I AM CONFUSED!!! but i think this deserves a second look!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!! Empty Re: HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!!

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm

aj... is it possible that KC drowned caylee in the bathtub that night, as no one but GA even claims to see her alive after that.. and her has TOO many different stories.???
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!! Empty Re: HUGE discrepency in morning of June 16th!!!

Post by Piper Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

That's what I was saying on another thread...George claims he vividly remembers the morning of 6/16. And, he and Cindy fed Caylee breakfast. I do not believe that. I've always felt Caylee was killed the night of the 15th.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:52 pm

oh, so sorry piper, must have missed your comment on that.

and aj.. good point about the pull up... i did remember reading that she wore them when she slept.
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21 pm

A couple more discrepancies about the morning of June 16, as told by the A's....

1. Cindy originally said that she did not physically SEE KC and Caylee on the morning of the 16th because the door was closed and she can't see thru a closed door... but she said she knew they were in there because she "heard" them sleeping. Then she left for work before they got up...

2. On GMA when George first addded his little breakfast with Caylee story, he also stated, IIRC, that he WALKED Caylee and KC out to the car and put Caylee in her carseat..... his original story as we all know is that they walked out of the bedroom about 12:50, said goodbye and they left.

There have been so many stories about the morning of June 16. I personally, have never believed GA that he saw them that morning, I believe Caylee died late the night of the 15th or early morning hours of the 16th.

JMO.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm

randilynn wrote:oh, so sorry piper, must have missed your comment on that.

and aj.. good point about the pull up... i did remember reading that she wore them when she slept.

Hi Randi, no reason to apologize! And in the depo he says that he looked in on Cindy and Caylee the night of the 15th when he got home from work. He said Caylee was in Casey's bed, but he would never confirm Casey wasn't home, he just kept saying he didn't see her.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Me thinks George is the weakest link............ i.e., the one to challenge. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 pm

George is the weakest everything........ he has no spine whatsoever. For anything.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Dear George: Butt hurt much? xxoo kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:29 pm

I think George is in really deep chit....just in this area alone.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am

I noticed that when I read through all their depos for the state. It is very unfortunate that these scumbag Anthony characters were not questioned under oath sooner. They had a lot of time to concoct their stories. Cindy was obviously the one doing the scripting, as once Casey was locked up she didn't have to explain her behavior.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:05 am

Cali wrote:I noticed that when I read through all their depos for the state. It is very unfortunate that these scumbag Anthony characters were not questioned under oath sooner. They had a lot of time to concoct their stories. Cindy was obviously the one doing the scripting, as once Casey was locked up she didn't have to explain her behavior.

Cali, I don't think it matters if they were questioned "under oath" earlier or not, really. I'm not sure but I think if they lied early on, later on or now, to investigators, lying is lying. Can't they still be prosecuted for lying to the authorities? With all the different versions of what they (esp GA) have said, proving they (he) lied, would be easy. I think it's two fold, they haven't been charged. A. The state is giving them slack because they are the grandparents and feel for the situation they are in. I mean their granddaughter was murdered and their only daughter is charged with the murder. B. They need them for trial.

I don't believe they will ever be charged, unfortunately. However, the state is going to chew them up and spit them out, with their lies, during trial. Their testimony will be one of the deciding pieces, that will convict their daughter of murder.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

randilynn wrote:aj... is it possible that KC drowned caylee in the bathtub that night, as no one but GA even claims to see her alive after that.. and her has TOO many different stories.???

Randilynn,

I don't think KC could have drowned Caylee in the bathtub that night. I think that if that is what happened, then CA and GA KNOW, for sure! Because I would think GA or CA would have wanted to kiss Caylee goodnight after her bath. How could KC have come out of the bathroom with a deceased Caylee and no one know? So, it either didn't happen until later that night in bed or the A's KNOW what happened and covered for KC from day ONE! I think if they did know from day one though, their stories would have been much more in sync and not all the lies and back peddling to cover up their initial statements. Just my opinion though. Who knows with this family!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down