Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? Empty What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far?

Post by Kaylee'sMom Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 am

I am most annoyed by the Athletes as a clique. What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? 542432 They are such bullies! What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? 162586

Individually I can't stand Ronnie the Rat shifty , or Freaky Chima. :hairy:

I actually like the Popular Clique. At first, I didn't think I would like Laura, for the most obvious reason Shocked but, I've grown to like her.

I'm more like the Offbeat type myself. What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? 308578 So, I thought I would like them at first. But, I soon found out, I can't stand Lydia. And no, it's not because she looks different, (waaa, waaa...) Crying or Very sad I just don't like her or the way she's been kissass to the Athlete Clique.
I usually like the funny, gay guys... but, not Kevin. So far, he's just annoying like a bad itch. What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? 2108

I DO like Casey. He's awesome! 8) but, it's not looking so good for him... Ronnie the Rat seems to be plotting against him. Mad

Any other Big Brother Fans out there? I would love to hear what you think about the Houseguests, so far. Because, as we all know, things change from day to day in the Big Brother house! Very Happy
Kaylee'sMom
Kaylee'sMom

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? Empty Re: What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far?

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

I like Jordan, mainly because she is a local girl. But things don't look too good for her. I HATE Jesse, as I did in the other BB's he was in. My 12 y/o granddaughter thinks he is weird looking, because his head does not measure up to his body. She said he must have a very small brain, since his head is so small. I think that describes him perfectly.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far? Empty Re: What do you think about the BB Houseguests, so far?

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am

Casey is interesting. Maybe maturity plays a role here.
Chima is just a real pain she brings nothing but attitude.
Jeff and Jordan the fair haired couple
Kevin and Lydia..nausia
Michele flying under the radar
Natalie, Russell and Jesse typical jocks. Russel and Jesse will throw her under the train if they make it to the final three.
Ronnie..what can I say but bye bye Ronnie.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 am

Ok here's what I think should happen and never does. If three make it to the final three and one is a girl..she will go. In Survivor that happens and here too. So I think when it gets down to about seven or six players the girls, like each other or not, should band together and get rid of the guys one by one. But the women always let the guys decide and its bye bye last woman standing.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaylee'sMom Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 am

Boo, Hoo, Hoo... poor Ronnie... big, bad Russell was mean to him. Crying or Very sad

It's called Karma, baby!

The House wants Ronnie gone, but will Jessie (and his tiny head) turn on his ally? We shall see... Sunday night, 8pm!
Kaylee'sMom
Kaylee'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am

OK, I haven't posted in this thread yet. But I LOVE BB. I love it SO much, I ordered an Evil Dick signed t-shirt when Dick was on. He cracked me up.

OK, so this year.....

Well, I am a little disappointed in the cast this year. I don't really see any stand outs. No one that I LOVE yet, anyway. So, it'll be easier to tell you who I don't like.

I can't stand Natalie, Jessie, Ronnie or Russell , in that order! Natalie reminds me of a dude. It's how she talks, walks and her general demeanor. And she acts like she owns the house. UGH! Can't stand her! Don't care for tattoo girl either. Her name escapes me at the moment.

Oh, I almost forgot. I do like Jeff. He is from Chicago. So, I LOVE that too! So, I'm rooting for him to win. Although, I don't think it'll happen. But I still like him. Oh, And my second choice would be Casey! That guy cracks me up! I wouldn't like Jordan to go home either.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

Tracy, I like Jordan because she reminds me so much of my daughter who died 7 years ago. Typical dumb blonde, does not understand numbers in time, (7:45 or quarter till 8, she cannot comprehend.) You have to say 15 minutes till 8. Karen was the same way, but very smart in every other way. Also, Jordan is from Matthews NC, so she is the local girl for several of us on this thread.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:09 pm

(((((( hugs C4C )))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Kaylee'sMom wrote:Boo, Hoo, Hoo... poor Ronnie... big, bad Russell was mean to him. Crying or Very sad

It's called Karma, baby!

The House wants Ronnie gone, but will Jessie (and his tiny head) turn on his ally? We shall see... Sunday night, 8pm!

Actually I was thinking of this today. I don't think Jesse will put Ronnie up. Ronnie is no longer a threat to anybody now that he has been revealed. I am trying to think who Jesse would see as a threat but not make the house mad at him. He might just put Jordan and Jeff up. Those two are a team and any team scares him. I don't think the other players would care if those two go up so he would not make any enemies.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Does anyone watch the showtime after dark here? I don't want to be a spoiler when I know things ahead of time from watching Sho. But I hope someone does because I want to talk about it! LOL!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

I will say this before I find anything out. I don't think Ronnie is going anywhere this week. UGH!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 am

Jesse could not put Jeff up, as he is part of Jesse's team.

But he put Jordan and Michelle up for eviction. Jordan hopes Jeff wins POV and takes her off, then MAYBE Jesse will put Ronnie up and back door him. But I don't think Jesse will put Ronnie up, he doesn't see him as a threat to himself. If one of the two up gets saved, he will probably put up the weird blonde that has the hots for him.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:54 am

It always amazes me that they nominate the ones who are of NO threat to them ! Makes me so MAD ! Jordan has been put up 2 times now and has never been a threat to anybody. I don't think Jesse will put Ronnie up either. But, I sure think Russell is a major threat and doubt Jesse puts him up either. IF Jesse puts the blonde up, he's nuts too ! LOL And why in the world would Casey be a threat ???

IMO the 2 biggest threats in the house right now are ( in this order ! lol ) the gal with long dark hair hanging onto Jesse ( sucking up and apparantly running the show ! ), and Russell. The rest have all just been followers so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am

Yes, I agree with you Lost. And Natalie drives me nuts! C4C, I can't see Jessie putting up tattoo girl (Lydia)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

You're right Tracey, I think Jesse likes having 2 girls fighting over him. He can't put Russell or Natalie up, as they are on his team. If he wins POV, I don't think he will change his nominees. If someone else wins, and takes either of the girls off, he will back door Casey. He will not put Ronnie up.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Yes, I agree. That's what i fear. I like Casey. I think I know who won the POV if you would like to know. I won't post it here. I will PM you if you want to know. Because I want to say something but don't want to be a spoiler. LOL!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

I think CBS rules this show more than we know. They always seem to keep the one that the entire house, and the viewing public wants to see go. Therefore, Ronnie will be around for a while, I'm afraid.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down