Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury

+2
Piper
Justice4all
6 posters

Go down

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury Empty Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves appeared on Maury yesterday. Here is a short clip.

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury Empty Re: Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury

Post by Piper Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks for posting this J4A. I hope Haleigh will be found soon. Sad
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury Empty Re: Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 pm

My heart just breaks for this family......

As a side note, THAT is how parents/grandparents of a missing child behave...... some people should pay attention.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 am

"If you're watching, I love you" Exactly Snaz! These are real victims. I hope they find her soon.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 am

After watching that video, I no longer think that Ron was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. No However, I still cannot understand WHY Teresa Neves or Ron would believe Misty's story. Misty's little "Miss Innocent" act, is just that, an "ACT". I truly believe, Misty was so angry with Ron that night, she took it out on Haleigh. I've observed her carefully during her interviews. Her body language, and her demeanor indicate that she is being deceptive. She said that she "LOVED" Haleigh as if she were her own. Why would she refer to Haleigh in the past tense? Does she know that Haleigh is no longer among the living? Why would anyone say that about someone who's recently gone missing? If anyone can pry the truth out of Misty, maybe, just maybe, we can finally find out what happened to Haleigh. Much like Casey Anthony, I don't think Misty will ever tell the truth. It is NOT in her best interest. The same holds true for Casey Anthony. I will always believe that Misty is closely following the Casey Anthony case. It's like they came from the same mold. The only difference is that Misty is younger. Their personalities are the same. They both are extremely self-centered. Self-centered people shouldn't have children. They have no time, or love for anyone except for themselves. I pray that Misty never has children. It would be a real tragedy in the making, in my opinion. Shocked affraid awe Rolling Eyes
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 am

I know that my feelings and suspicions have vacillated on all the people in this tragedy. I guess it's hard for us to understand a lot of their actions because we don't live in their lifestyle. I also think too, that it is so true that no one knows how we would react if we were, GOD forbid, every to have a loved one kidnapped, or missing. That really hit me, very recently when I saw Somer Thompson's mom on tv. I knew she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. Yet, like I said before, all that needed to happen, was one or two variables in that situation, and I may have been suspicious of her actions. I mean, I personally saw her crying, yet never saw a tear. She is such a strong personality and her ability to come out and be among the neighbors and speak, could have been seen as something totally different, had only one or two variables been different for some to question her reaction.
I guess I'm just saying, I can't tell anymore from one person's actions in that situation. I am going to have to hope and pray LE truly is going to stay on this like a dog with a bone and find HaLeigh. I just don't know anymore who knows what.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 am

I have never offered my support of Misty, nor have I condemned her as being guilty of anything. I think what Tracey just said about how just a couple of variables being different can change the perspective of whether someone is viewed as a victim or the criminal is right on.

Book, much as I love you, I respectfully disagree that Misty and KC Anthony are made from the same mold. IMO they aren't anything alike.

KC came from a middle class family, Misty did not.
KC is a known proven liar, Misty is not.
KC was 22... Misty is just 17, and a very young 17, at that.
KC has stolen from her friends and family... Misty has not.
KC seems to have premeditated Caylee's death... no one has ever suggested Misty premeditated anything.
Everything in the Caylee case points to KC and KC only.... not so in the case of HaLeigh.

I'm sure there are many more that I just can't think of at the moment. But my point is that IMO, KC fits the definition of a sociopath/psychopath, but Misty does not.

Misty has been targeted by the media (and others) and every little thing she has said and done for the last 8 months has been scrutinized, examined, and re-scrutinized and re-examined. Misty does not have the maturity level, education, or self-esteem to withstand that kind of brutal attention. Not many of us do.

I truly pray that Misty did not have anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance because Misty is someone HaLeigh trusted. But I will also add that if she did, it won't completely surprise me. At this point, we just don't have enough information. And in this case... it COULD be someone other than the last known person to have seen her. I still hold out hope HaLeigh will be found alive.

Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury Mw4izl
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm

For all those who disagree with me about Misty Croslin, I respect your opinion. Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 322372 That being said, please read my signature line.

Misty Croslin has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe her. I've watched her demeanor, and body language. From what I see in Misty, she is very much like Casey Anthony. Both of them are completely "self-centered", and think only of themselves. I believe BOTH have narcissistic personalities. While I don't believe that Misty is a sociopath, I don't feel she is safe to be around children. I do, however, believe that she is a drug user. Let's face reality, drug users tell LIES. For whatever reason, many people go through life playing games with the system, & with others. They do this just to see how far they can go. They think rules, & laws don't apply to them. They use drugs as a form of entertainment & recreation. My point is, a lot of people have two sides to their personalities. The one they let the public see, and the other side, which they keep hidden. I will always believe that Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. How anyone can leave their children with someone like her is beyond me. However, Ron did just that, and he is paying dearly for that foolish mistake.

Once again, I find it interesting & very telling that Misty was somehow able to call 911 for HERSELF, and yet she couldn't do it for Haleigh. She had to be TOLD to do so by Ron. What kind of nonsensical BS is that? I'm pretty good at seeing through deceptive people. This comes from many years of experience. They always give themselves away, in one way or another. Most times they aren't even aware of it. Misty, and people like her ~ do not fool me one bit. No Choose to believe her if you wish. By all means ~ that's your right, and your opinion. sucker Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 541830 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 19983 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 585626 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Book, I always respect your opinion, even if I don't always agree with it.

However, I don't think anyone here has meant to 'harass' you. I know I certainly haven't. We aren't all going to feel the same about everything... that's why we are able to come places like RC and express our opinions without fear of harassment. If you took anything I said as harassment, then I humbly apologize.

As I said in my post, I have not yet decided exactly what I think about Misty. For me, it isn't necessarily an issue of whether or not I believe her. But I do think she has been treated somewhat unfairly, and cruelly, by the public. As I also said, that is just my opinion.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Snaz wrote:Book, I always respect your opinion, even if I don't always agree with it.

However, I don't think anyone here has meant to 'harass' you. I know I certainly haven't. We aren't all going to feel the same about everything... that's why we are able to come places like RC and express our opinions without fear of harassment. If you took anything I said as harassment, then I humbly apologize.

As I said in my post, I have not yet decided exactly what I think about Misty. For me, it isn't necessarily an issue of whether or not I believe her. But I do think she has been treated somewhat unfairly, and cruelly, by the public. As I also said, that is just my opinion.
Hi, Snaz! hug I respect your opinions as well. However, I will never believe one word out of Misty's mouth. I don't think it's unfair to make the observation that Misty was somehow not able to call 911 for Haleigh. No She had no problem calling 911 for herself. I find that extremely odd, and more than SELFISH. In my opinion, making an observation has nothing to do with being fair. Do you know what Misty has done to help find Haleigh? It looks like we're going to have to agree that we disagree. hug Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 541830 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 19983 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 585626 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Good deal, Book... we will agree to disagree on how Misty has been treated.... it's all perception, anyway.....

I have never publicly given any opinion about what Misty has or has not done to find HaLeigh......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Snaz wrote:Good deal, Book... we will agree to disagree on how Misty has been treated.... it's all perception, anyway.....

I have never publicly given any opinion about what Misty has or has not done to find HaLeigh......
Hi, Snaz! hug That sounds good to me. Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 88030 Check out my opinion on Tim Miller. Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 322372 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 541830 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 19983 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 585626 Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves on Maury 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 am

Hi everybody! I found this link on another site. It is an article on 911 calls, those that are made by innocent people who are not involved in the crime, and those made by people who are guilty. It's very interesting! Maybe favorite part is where they talk about Cindy's 911 call. Anyway, I have thought since day one that Misty possible knows something or thinks she knows something and is afraid of Ron. He is abusive, that is a fact, even in the 911 call, no one talks like that if they are not abusive, JMO. But according to this article or blog post, I'm not sure which lol, I just ran back over here to tell you guys! geek The 911 call shows that Misty is guilty of something and Ron is completely truthful. I still don't think Misty is responsible for hurting Haliegh, but I definitely think she knows something and feels guilty about something. I hope the link works, if not I'll check back and tell where I saw it. I don't want to give them credit. winks

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Dis on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

I pray for Misty to find it in her heart to tell what she knows, whatever that may be. I feel if she doesn't she will never be truly free of the burden of what may have happened to Haliegh, even if she is not responsible. Even though she is walking around free she has nothing as Casey would say, everything has been taken from her and she is reduced to being robbed while trying to buy drugs to "forget". I know she did drugs before this but that was to "forget" something else. She has lived a lifetime of abuse and I can see where fear of Ron would cause her to lie if she thought she would be blamed even if it wasn't her fault. I hope and pray that they will find out what happened to little Haliegh. Watching them on Maury was sad and they deserve to know what happened to her. I don't think Ron is such a bad guy, he is just a product of his environment, just like Misty, hopefully he gets help for Jr's sake and that he finds some peace in being a good dad to Halieghs brother.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down