Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again

3 posters

Go down

Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again Empty Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again

Post by FystyAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again

Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again Adb_as10 Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again O11

http://www.bloggernews.net/123023

Haleigh Cummings ex stepmoms brother has once again found himself behind bars. This is the second time this month that Tommy Croslin has been a guest of the PCSO. The charge this time is battery. This is a misdemeanor charge, yet he appears to be be held with no bond. This is an unusual situation.

The PCSO has been contacted but are declining comment saying only that they are still trying to understand what happened. The Croslins do seem to have a unique ability to find trouble.

It was only a few days ago that the restraining order against Tommy had been lifted at the request of Misty Croslin. Misty is now living back in the Satsuma area, and it has been rumored that she was indeed staying with Tommy. One has to wonder if this latest event involves Misty Croslin in any way?

As soon as details emerge I will update this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE http://www.bloggernews.net/123026

Tommy Croslin – The Police Report Is Released

n an earlier article that I published today we broke the news that Tommy Croslin was once again behind bars. There was little information other than that he was being held on No Bond and the charge was battery. Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the ex-stepmom of Haleigh Cummings.

I must confess that the no bond hold had me confused, the only reason that I could come up with was that the police did not want him back in the house, a domestic issue?

It has been reported that Misty has made up her differences with Tommy, so I was obviously was wondering if somehow she might be involved. About minutes ago I received a redacted version of the police report. It does not take much rocket science to figure out that indeed Misty Croslin was in attendance, however she was not part of the direct altercation, that is not to say that she is blameless however.

In part the report reads:

On November 19,20091 was dispatched to a fight in progress. Sergeant Manning was on scene as well. Hank Thomas Croslin Senior (Hank) and his son Hank Thomas Croslin Junior (Tommy) had just finished fighting.
Hank was on the porch when we arrived. Tommy was inside the house talking to Sergeant Manning. Neither Hank nor Tommy wanted to admit who started the fight.

Hank stated that he and Tommy were wrestling. Hank refused to write a written statement. Hank was uncooperative and would not provide any additional information.

Tommy looked flushed and his eyes were watery. Tommy stated he had thrown a bag of DVD’s to Hank. Tommy stated Hank got mad and hit Tommy in the head. Tommy stated his left eye was swollen where Hank hit him.
Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremly uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.

Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt, and (redacted) were present at the house during the disturbance. Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of Dvd’s at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.

I happened to be on the phone with William Cobra Staubs when this police report came in, and shared it with him. He spotted something very interesting. What was Nay Nay Prevatt doing at the house at 8:00am? Or for that matter, what were any of them doing there at that time?

Considering the fact that they are all very much under the law enforcement microscope they seem to still act with little thought.

You can read the entire report here.

Simon Barrett

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER UPDATE http://www.bloggernews.net/123027

Brother of Haleigh Cummings Former Stepmom Arrested, Battery-No Bond

This just in from TJ Hart - I guess he and I are on the same page on this one - Simon

Tommy Croslin, the brother of the woman who is the last person to seeing missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL is once again behind bars in Putnam County. Croslin was arrested Thursday on a battery charge for fighting with his father and is being held without bond.

Hank Thomas Croslin Senior (Hank) and his son Hank Thomas Croslin Junior (Tommy) had just finished fighting. Hank was on the porch when we arrived. Tommy was inside the house talking to Sergeant Manning. Neither Hank nor Tommy wanted to admit who started the fight.

Hank stated that he and Tommy were wrestling. Hank refused to write a written statement. Hank was uncooperative and would not provide any additional information.

Tommy looked flushed and his eyes were watery. Tommy stated he had thrown a bag of DVD’s to Hank. Tommy stated Hank got mad and hit Tommy in the head. Tommy stated his left eye was swollen where Hank hit him.

Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremely uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.

Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt were present at the house during the disturbance and so was a 17-year-old white female whose name was redacted from the report.

Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of DVD’s at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.

Three of Tommy’s children were also present during the disturbance.

Just days ago, a judge granted Misty Croslin’s request to remove a restraining order against her brother Tommy following a fight between her then-husband Ronald Cummings and him.

Misty Croslin’s brother Tommy was first arrested this past summer on a gun theft charge at which time during his incarceration he told police he checked on the mobile home of Ronald Cummings where his sister was to be watching his children, Haleigh and Ron Jr. the night of Haleigh’s disappearance. It was that time he stated he banged on the door and got no answer stating to police he believed no one was home. This fed into tips received early in the investigation that Misty had left the home sometime during the night while Ronald Cummings was working at PDM in Palatka, FL.

Tommy was released on a reduced bond under the condition he remained in Putnam County.

A few weeks ago, Tommy Croslin was arrested on drug charges after being found passed out in his car with drugs in the front seat near the place where he had dropped of one of his children to get on the school bus.

The fact that Kristina Rene “Nay Nay” Prevatt and the unidentified white 17-year-old female witness to the fight Thursday morning–widely believed to be Misty Croslin–who were both at the scene has raised the eyebrows of many including Private Investigator William “Cobra” Staubs.

Prevatt has a history of jail time in Putnam County on drug charges and assorted misdemeanors and has admitted to Private Investigator Staubs that she introduced Misty Croslin to a man named Greg Page. Prevatt also admitted to Staubs that she served as Misty’s driver during that weekend of sex and drugs with Page days before little Haleigh Cummings was taken from her home while in Misty’s care the night of February 9, 2009.

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again Empty Re: Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again

Post by Piper Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Good lord, these people love to fight. Maybe they like the food at the PCSO...... Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again 5368
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again Empty Re: Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again

Post by Justice4all Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Piper wrote:Good lord, these people love to fight. Maybe they like the food at the PCSO...... Hank - Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again 5368
I think they are trying to get the PCSO named after them.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

I think Tommy should be looked at as a person of interest considering that he placed himself at the crime scene 8 months later and has a criminal record. Since law enforcement still doesn't have a clue what happened to Haleigh, they shouldn't rule anybody out. It doesn't make sense for them to just focus on one person.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Tommy Croslin – Out Of The Slammer

http://www.bloggernews.net/123052

Haleigh Cummings ex-stepmoms brother Tommy Croslin is once more out on the streets. The No Bond hold was reduced to a much more manageable $504, and someone apparently had the ability to scrape up the $50 to pay the bond company. Of course one has to wonder where they keep coming up with the Bond money? None of the seem to have be independently rich, in fact few of them even seem to have any clear income stream.

I am beginning to think that the Croslin family should consider talking to their local Bail Bond company, maybe they could negotiate a volume discount! Maybe a Frequent Felon program! Maybe a Frequent Felon point for each dollar posted on a new bond. At that rate, within a few months the family could consolidate their points, and truley have a ‘get out of jail free’ card.

Actually, quite by accident I discovered another interesting tid bit about Hank Thomas Croslin Jr, in 2008 he had a judgment against him by Ford Motor Credit to the tune of $13,141.80. One wonders where he gets all this money from to pay all of these bills? I do have a copy of the judgment here.

What I find disturbing is that when you start poking around in the families and friends associated with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings an unfortunate commonality emerges. None of them pass the smell test. They all seem to have dark secrets hidden in the closet. Clearly this cannot be helping the PCSO in their investigation. Drugs and stupidity abound. At every turn, everyone even remotely connected looks guilty.

The police maintain their position that Haleigh Cummings was no stranger abduction, well I think they should reclassify it to Idiocy Abduction, likely not done by a stranger.

One observation that I have is that while PCSO are keeping quiet, they must be at least mildly excited in the fireworks that are erupting all around. And there are some more set to go off in the very, very near future.

I have a sneaking hunch that our radio program tomorrow is going to have some very interesting content. Will it help find Haleigh? God I wish it would. The truth though is that directly it will not, but indirectly it may help quite a lot. A lot of air will be cleared. Some of which might surprise you. Tune in at 3pm central on Sunday Nov/22, the link is here.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down