Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show

4 posters

Go down

Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show Empty Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show

Post by Justice4all Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:48 am

Baez doesn't join the show until about five minutes in.

Last edited by Justice4all on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show Empty Re: Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show

Post by Dis Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I had a few minutes befor leaving for work and I thought I would see what ole Jose was up to. What a waste, huge waste! I can't listen to his drivel, he is a man on a sinking ship in WAY over his head!!!! IMO GACK!!!!!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show Empty Re: Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 am

Well there goes 45 minutes of my life, I'll never get back. UGH! I listened to it last night and just more of the same. Yuck!

And geez, who was the suck up interviewing him! Oh, Jose (insert batting of the eyes here), I respect you soo much! She said it like every other sentence.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm

OK.... I was considering listening, but after reading your comments, I think I'll save myself a little extra added stress on my heart... and skip it! Ya'll are better women (and man!) than me!

Thanks, everyone!!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm

This was the article published to inform of Mr. High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney's participation in the talk show that J4A posted above. BTW, why would anyone think he was some kind of "expert" on forensics??

High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Today @ 4pm eastern

2009-11-30 06:00:17

Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Blog Talk Show 300461-high-profile-criminal-defense-attorney

Talk Forensics, a highly popular talk radio show hosted by Larry E. Daniel of Guardian Digital Forensics, is proud to announce that Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney will be the guest this Sunday, November 29th at 4pm eastern. Jose Baez is a high profile criminal defense attorney based in the Orlando, Fl area. Baez was born in NY. He spent his childhood and attended school in Miami, Fl. After high school Baez had full intentions of pursuing a career in Law Enforcement, as a matter of fact he had dreams of becoming a Federal Law Enforcement Agent or an elite member of the Secret Service. After receiving a degree in Criminology from Florida State he went on to attend Florida’s prestigious St. Thomas School of Law. Jose began his career in law believing he would become a prosecutor. After working for several years as an Intern with the Dade County Public Defender’s Office it became clear to him that his passion was in the area of criminal defense. In 2005 Baez opened the Baez Law Firm and began his career in private practice as a criminal defense attorney. Since 2005 Baez has been involved in hundreds of cases including several local high profile cases and in 2008 he made national headlines when he became the lead defense attorney in the Casey Anthony murder case. Baez and his firm have supported numerous charity organizations over the years. Every year his office is involved in the Prison Ministries Christmas Project which provides Christmas gifts for the children of inmates.

About the Show:

The purpose of our show is to educate and entertain the public on the various fields of forensic science, crime scene investigation, missing person searches and various aspects of the legal system as it relates to forensic science.

You can call (646) 727-3674 and ask questions of our Expert Guest during the live show.

About our host:

The host of our show is Larry E. Daniel. Larry is the primary expert for Guardian Digital Forensics. Larry is well known for his work on capital cases and is an expert in computer forensics. Larry also writes a popular internet blog on forensics at www.exforensis.blogspot.com

The show airs on www.blogtalkradio.com/TalkForensics each Sunday at 4PM Eastern.

http://www.pr-inside.com/high-profile-criminal-defense-attorney-jose-r1605844.htm

ETA: I just read that Larry Daniel (the host of the show) is on defense team as the computer and cell phone forensics person. That explains A LOT!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh wait..... I just realized JB's problem can be summed up in two words from the previous article........ he attended Florida State!!!!!!

My apologies to all you Seminole fans..... being a huge University of Florida Gator fan, I just COULDN'T resist that one! I was, of course, just kidding.... or was I? Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm

I haven't listened to much of it yet. I found it and posted it the other morning right before I had to leave for work. It probably won't be worth finishing.

I wish I would have found out about Baez being on ahead of time. I'm sure we could have posted some good questions in the Blog Talk chat room for the host to ask him. Unfortunately, those questions probably would have caused the host to kick us out of the chat room.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down