Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so sad ....

+2
Justice4all
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

I'm so sad .... Empty I'm so sad ....

Post by FystyAngel Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Each day that I log in, one of the first things I do, is check for news on HaLeigh. I have noticed a growing trend in these cases. The last post (in this section) was on Monday & today is Friday. Sad No news, not even a mention of HaLeigh. She is STILL missing! Her parents should be screaming her name from roof tops! I don't care if they have to do something stupid, just to get themselves in the media. Go climb a tree, call the media, jump in front of traffic, call the media....ANYTHING! Put their faces out there so people don't forget about her. FIND HALEIGH! Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

I'm so sad .... Empty Re: I'm so sad ....

Post by Justice4all Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

It is sad that there is often no news in this case unless one of the Croslins gets arrested. There was a story this week about Ronald Cummings uncle, Freddie Wayne Cummings, firing a gun and getting arrested. I didn't bother posting it since it had nothing to do with finding Haleigh, but here is the link if you want to read it. http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

Unfortunately, I don't think LE is any closer to finding Haleigh than they were in February.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 pm

There are those who know what happened to Haleigh, and will never utter a word. Unfortunately, they have found a place to "'dump" her where she won't be found - they learned a lesson from Casey Anthony and were not about to make the same mistake. The money didn't roll in like they expected either.
Poor little girl. Tragedies like this are becoming far too common.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 am

I totally agree. I don't understand it either. And I have to say, I was one who really felt Crystal Sheffield was being treated unfairly. I think there are parts of her life, I understood and related too. So, I always felt when her part of the story was being told in a way that made her look like she didn't care, I never believed that.

I still am not saying, I think she had anything to do with this or that she is how the media has portrayed her. But I do have to say now, I am MOST confused by her. As a mother, why do we not see and hear more from her. I don't like to say this, but if MY child were missing, you all would be seeing my mug EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME! Like you said Fysty, it may just be climbing a tree. I'd be hanging up pictures with fishing line. Anything.
But it's like this entire family has just decided they are helpless and let LE deal with it. From all the kids we see missing and murdered, we KNOW, that is NOT the way to find them.
So, to the family, GET OFF YOUR AZZES AND MAKE SOME NOISE! If you have a group of 3 family members, you can still go look and put up flyers.

What are you doing? Please don't give up! People do care about HaLeigh VERY MUCH!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Let's hope some answers will come soon...Where is HaLeigh?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am

I think about this little girl most every day and wonder if she will EVER be found..... she so much deserved to have Christmas this year at home with those who love her instead of being wherever it is she happens to be.

Where is HaLeigh? Sad
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:13 am

I just keep hoping she may someday be found alive. We know it can happen. These characters just really seem too stupid to me to cover anything this good.
Then again, they are all of criminal minds, so maybe not. Whatever happened to her and wherever she is, it is so no matter what.

PS. It's so good to have you back Snaz. I missed you! Very Happy
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm

I come to this thread every single day. I also scour the internet, every single day. I want so badly for this child to be found alive. I pray every day that she will just pop up at a Walmart or something, anything. I don't think any of the character are smart enough to hide her this well either but like you said Tracey, they are all criminal minds. Who really knows what they are capable of???

I just don't understand how the family can give up on finding her. Yes, if it was me, I'd be on the rooftop screaming her name like a banchie! I'd never give up until someone found out what happened to her.

Find HaLeigh! Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum