Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

+49
Stolat
CuriousPortlander
Gia
qtkitycat
KathyNY
nanshin
snowbird
Marica
glazier
emberl
Fishknees
Willow123
One Wonders
BrowncoatWhit
CA Lady
jacct
Alessandra_Deux
shyloh
Tinyworm
ishi
DebFrmHell
Bmore
Moosiesmama
angiefly2
lostyou
summerthyme
Chester_from_THM
Freckles
tesstruhart
Chickenbutt
flutter1
Ann - Tx
Jaceesmom68
KariBear
TigerMom
pi-girl
sitemama
FystyAngel
Dis
Cali
eva
Estee
Julie
Gotta_Stop
khintx
randilynn
Piper
Snaz
Justice4all
53 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 Empty Re: Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 2:32 pm

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming
KPHO Phoenix, AZ

Live Stream - Tammi Smith trial - Closing Arguments
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 Empty Re: Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Post by Stolat Tue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvplive/cvpstream2&hpt=ju_c2#/video/cvplive/cvpstream2

I know everyone's seen this, but I really haven't watched as much but this just struck me -- is it just me, or does Tammi's chest start turning crimson red right before your eyes as the prosecutor is telling the jurors she's a liar.

Her face and neck are not red -- just the chestplate. This happens to me when I get very upset about something - either furiously mad or emotionally upset. This is a physiological reaction that she obviously cannot control and is having a reaction to what is being said that she cannot reply to. She is having to remain composed so her stress is manifesting itself in other physiological ways.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Freckles wrote:PD told Logan what would be released to public including his record.

TS said she met EJ and grandmother at airport; det never heard this before.

But this is not new information, right? That's one of the very first things we learned in this case when TS came onto the scene -- I remember reading eons ago when the story first broke that TS met EJ at an airport, ES was crying because she had this baby she did not want and according to TS that's when they started talking.

So why is the det saying they never heard this before? Forgive me, I haven't followed the case in a while so maybe I missed something.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Stolat wrote:http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvplive/cvpstream2&hpt=ju_c2#/video/cvplive/cvpstream2

I know everyone's seen this, but I really haven't watched as much but this just struck me -- is it just me, or does Tammi's chest start turning crimson red right before your eyes as the prosecutor is telling the jurors she's a liar.

Her face and neck are not red -- just the chestplate. This happens to me when I get very upset about something - either furiously mad or emotionally upset. This is a physiological reaction that she obviously cannot control and is having a reaction to what is being said that she cannot reply to. She is having to remain composed so her stress is manifesting itself in other physiological ways.

Astute observation, Sto! Another "tell" is she also "clears her throat" before answering a "delicate" question. State just finished their closing arguments. Laid out clearly and concisely using a day by day timeline reinforced with text messages, phone calls, interviews, testimony...I thought the State did a great job! I've watched a lot of this trial, but the evidence even overwhelmed me the way they laid it out!

And you're right...she had to sit there and take it! That's difficult to do when your usual M.O. is to talk talk talk talk talk talk and talk some more - circular nonsense meant to confuse so the other person can't/won't question the stuff you are putting out there. She'd make a great case study...LOL

Last edited by Weeziethm on Tue May 15, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Too funny - at the end of closing arguments State says (paraph):

Tammi Smith has said that she only listened when she met Elizabeth. But we all know from hearing Tammi Smith on the stand, from hearing phone calls, from interviews with detectives - that Tammi Smith NEVER "only" listens....

I bust a gut.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Stolat wrote:
Freckles wrote:PD told Logan what would be released to public including his record.

But this is not new information, right? That's one of the very first things we learned in this case when TS came onto the scene -- I remember reading eons ago when the story first broke that TS met EJ at an airport, ES was crying because she had this baby she did not want and according to TS that's when they started talking.

So why is the det saying they never heard this before? Forgive me, I haven't followed the case in a while so maybe I missed something.

I think it was that the grandmother was there at the airport, and not just EJ. Freckles??
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Freckles wrote:Final jury instructions tomorrow.
10:30 AM for jury

Great job Freckles....now everyone who wasn't able to watch the proceedings have a comprehensive review of today's testimony. Thank you - You rock!!!

OH! I thought they had already started deliberating. Vinnie P is reporting on the case now. Analyst are saying Tammi "present's well." imo, she stressed me out just to watch, that incessant talking reminded me of Cindy Anthony, it was exhaustive. She, imo, just seems to be so freaking manipulative, if I sat on that Jury, I would vote YES! guilty!

I'd fly to Orlando to watch Cindy Anthony & Tammi have a smack down, they could argue about who LIED the most in their Court appearance or who had the better performance! Both women are liars, tenasious, manipulator's, & can cry on cue, it's tough, but I guess my money is on Cindy Anthony although Tammi had bigger aspirations in her life including all her talents, colon therapist, county music singer & writer, a minister, Drama Queen, step mother, the list is endless. Tammi doesn't even have a foundation, Cindy used to but ellejay reported it is now defunct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Final jury instructions were already read and the jury left to start deliberations
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Final jury instructions were already read and the jury left to start deliberations

Chickenbutt, I watched most of the trial on IN Session but was gone today to the Dentist! YIKES! I'm glad they are through w/the jury instructions, so, tomorrow they actually do start deliberating, is that correct? I hope they have made a decision by Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

edited by me because I got it all wrong

Beth Karas tweeted that one of the 4 males was chosen as the alternate and was disappointed. She also said that they have to finish by 5 o'clock local time as the court house will close.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

The judge told the jury that they are now on their (the juries) time. They can deliberate as long as they want, go home when they want and come back when they want. FYI, KPHO is replaying the closing stmts.
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add link)
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

art tart wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:
Freckles wrote:Final jury instructions tomorrow.
10:30 AM for jury

Great job Freckles....now everyone who wasn't able to watch the proceedings have a comprehensive review of today's testimony. Thank you - You rock!!!

OH! I thought they had already started deliberating. Vinnie P is reporting on the case now. Analyst are saying Tammi "present's well." imo, she stressed me out just to watch, that incessant talking reminded me of Cindy Anthony, it was exhaustive. She, imo, just seems to be so freaking manipulative, if I sat on that Jury, I would vote YES! guilty!

I'd fly to Orlando to watch Cindy Anthony & Tammi have a smack down, they could argue about who LIED the most in their Court appearance or who had the better performance! Both women are liars, tenasious, manipulator's, & can cry on cue, it's tough, but I guess my money is on Cindy Anthony although Tammi had bigger aspirations in her life including all her talents, colon therapist, county music singer & writer, a minister, Drama Queen, step mother, the list is endless. Tammi doesn't even have a foundation, Cindy used to but ellejay reported it is now defunct.

Those Analyst need to be fired then. I cannot believe they said that! The rest of your post about TS and CA cracked me up! roflao
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:The judge told the jury that they are now on their (the juries) time. They can deliberate as long as they want, go home when they want and come back when they want. FYI, KPHO is replaying the closing stmts.
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
Thanks for the info
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

The judge also told everyone to be close today and tomorrow in case of a verdict. The def atty said TS is about 40 mins away and the judge said she needed to be closer. So Tammi will have to come and hang out tomorrow if they don't reach a verdict today.
In Ventrilo, we thought TS should rent a trailer and stay all nite.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Beth Karas just tweeted that jurors going home for the night. Will be back in tomorrow at 10:30 their time and 1:30 EST.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you Tess
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Thank you Tess
Time for a glass of wine Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 322372
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 pm

tweets from InSession via multi-media Twitter

Remember: Read these tweets starting at the bottom.

InSession Deliberations in the #TammiSmith case has ended for the evening. They deliberated for 1-hour, 14 minutes, 53 seconds. They are set to...
58 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession #TammiSmith: RT @bethkaras: The jury started to deliberate at 3:15 pm local time (6:15 pm ET). One of the four men was selected as the......
about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite
VinniePolitan Jury now deliberating in Tammi Smith case
2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession Jury in the #TammiSmith case are now in deliberation.

InSession Juror number 3 was selected as the alternate juror in #TammiSmith trial and won't be able to deliberate on the case.

InSession Prosecution is done with rebuttal closing in #TammiSmith trial. Judge talking to jury about alternate juror that won't be able to...

InSession #TammiSmith trial is back up on CNN.com/live; Prosecutor giving rebuttal closings.

InSession #TammiSmith trial back from lunch. Defense giving closing. Watch live at CNN.com/live.
3 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession #TammiSmith: RT @bethkaras: Prosecutor Angela Andrews spoke for 1 hour, 40 minutes. Court broke for a one-hour lunch. The defense's...
3 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession Prosecution just finished w/closings. Court in recess for lunch. After lunch, Defense will start w/closing arguments in #TammiSmith trial.
4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession According to State, #TammiSmith wanted to use her attorney to force McQueary to give #BabyGabriel up for adoption.
4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession State: #TammiSmith wanted to put Jack's name on the birth certificate of Hoover's baby.

InSession #TammiSmith: Judge now reading jury instructions. When done, attorneys will begin closing arguments. Watch live on CNN.com/live
6 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

InSession #TammiSmith trial has resumed; Judge is talking to attorneys outside presence of the jury. Watch trial live at CNN.com/live
6 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can read these tweets and other media tweets on the Twitter box on the Anthony Portal forum page. It is located on the left side of the page. I love this Twitter box. I check it several times a day for various media updates. InSession tweets lots of updates during trials.

The box is titled Anthony Updates. Hopefully, we can get it changed to Multi-Media Updates.

J4A set the Twitter box up for us during the Anthony saga.

http://www.realitychatter.com/?pid=4
RC - Anthony Portal - Twitter Box - Anthony Updates
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Stolat wrote:

IMO, the state brought Det Ramirez back to underscore specific things TS said or neglected to say to the detective. Whether the detective knew or not is not relevant, imo: it is TS either told cross stories to the detective or she lied by omission. Omission or commission. This is one strange couple. I get the creepy feeling they may have been trying to illegally obtain babies for nefarious reasons. To think Tami approached EJ about Gabriel believing EJ was JUST 16 YEARS OLD! She saw a frustrated mother, believed her to be a minor, and asked her for her baby! And this was not the only time TS tried to obtain babies WHEN MOTHERS WERE UNDER STRESS. Talk to me about how "Christian" you are TS and JS ! You are NOT when you seek to take advantage of misfortune this way.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

art tart wrote:

Presents well? roflao She is an emotional vampire! witch Don't ever cross her as she can get rather testy. She showed us that when State cross examined her. Found it interesting the lack of involvement by hubby, Jack, with the whole adoption stuff, the investigations, etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

If you watched her today during the prosecution closing, her facial expression and steely little eyes (which closed to slits) were priceless. She also had her blushing chest present again. One would think she could have worn something which didn't show that off. Anyway, she was steaming mad IMO
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I missed all the court today.
I wish I could have heard the arguments.
Do you know where they might be posted?
A vid would be wonderful! Like to see the reaction of TS/JS.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Freckles, I missed the majority of it too. If you have Satellite or Cable and can get InSession(Tru-TV), they may play it again tomorrow. I bet they will.

Maybe CNN or one of the Arizona TV stations will post a video of it. They have not archived the trial video so I don't know.
KPHO and AZFamily - 3TV streamed the trial. I will go and get you the Links to their Homepage and you can look for it.

I would think they would at least have Snippets.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 pm

tesstruhart wrote:If you watched her today during the prosecution closing, her facial expression and steely little eyes (which closed to slits) were priceless. She also had her blushing chest present again. One would think she could have worn something which didn't show that off. Anyway, she was steaming mad IMO
I would have loved to have seen it, tess!

I've been recording the trial but InSession stops their program here at 2 pm CDT. I am hoping they will play the trial proceedings again tomorrow morning. I have it set to record.

I would like to see Tammi if the jury finds her guilty. It will be priceless! roflao She will really need a glass of wine! lol
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Freckles, links for you:

http://www.kpho.com/
KPHO Phoenix, AZ -- Homepage

http://www.kpho.com/search?vendor=ez&qu=Tammi+Smith+trial
KPHO - Tammi Smith search

http://www.azfamily.com/
AZFamily - 3TV Phoenix, AZ -- Homepage
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Tammi Smith trial goes to jury

Posted: May 15, 2012 7:56 PM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 8:05 PM CDT

By Allyson Blair
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
The trial of the Scottsdale woman accused in the disappearance of Gabriel Johnson was handed to the jury Monday afternoon

Tammi Smith looked tense as she sat quietly in her chair during closing arguments.

Read more and view video:

http://www.kpho.com/story/18430433/tammi-smith-trial-goes-to-jury

~~~~~~~~~

This is the picture that KPHO posted with their article. This is what Tammi Smith looked like when the Gabriel Johnson case unfolded and when she was making all of her rounds with the media.

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 477272_G
Tammi Smith
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

Jury to decide fate of Tammi Smith

Posted: May 15, 2012 7:31 PM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 7:50 PM CDT

By Linda Williams, FOX 10 News
KSAZ - Phoenix, AZ

Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 18430334_BG1
Tammi Smith

PHOENIX -
Closing arguments were made Tuesday in the case of Tammi Smith, the woman accused of forgery and custodial interference in the case of missing baby Gabriel.

This case is now in the hands of the jury.

It has been five weeks of a very complicated trial, centered around 40-year-old Scottsdale mom Tammi Smith and her desire to adopt a baby.

In closing arguments, prosecutor Angela Andrews painted Tammi Smith as a desperate woman.

Read more and view video:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/18430334/jury-to-decide-fate-of-tammi-smith
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 am

Missed today also, thanks for all the updates everyone. Was mostly a lurker on Hinky, so thanks RC for a new place to share.

Tammi is one smooth customer. Her insane need to talk, talk, talk in detail about each answer, had me thinking about that saying about being hoisted on your own petard or something like that. I really wanted to scream at her the few times she answered the cross with demands to be shown transcripts of what she had said and then was allowed to ramble on with her ever changing stories. How any rational person can say she came across well was either not watching the same trial as me or a defense attorney.

Ps. What is colon therapy, seriously? Am I living in the dark ages?
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 16, 2012 8:26 am

I think colon therapy is basically paying someone to give you an atomic enema... They flush you out with alot of water to remove toxins and left-overs so you'll be healthier... Did you want to sign up? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Freckles, links for you:

http://www.kpho.com/
KPHO Phoenix, AZ -- Homepage

http://www.kpho.com/search?vendor=ez&qu=Tammi+Smith+trial
KPHO - Tammi Smith search

http://www.azfamily.com/
AZFamily - 3TV Phoenix, AZ -- Homepage

Thanks Ann. Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 922384
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 am

Bmore wrote:I think colon therapy is basically paying someone to give you an atomic enema... They flush you out with alot of water to remove toxins and left-overs so you'll be healthier... Did you want to sign up? lol
Yes. It is also called a high colonic.More flushing of the pipes than an enema usually provides. Nothing wrong with it but please, Tami, let's not glorify this any more than getting a prostate examined or a yearly pelvic! There is one HUGE difference, however.
Buyer be ware. Would you like a lay person with NO medical training to be messing with your bowels and intestines OR a doctor? Let me put it this way: She screws up and you could have a perforated bowel. And all those lovely toxins could be leaking into body cavity.

Too early in the AM for such deep thinking. Need my caffeine. Rolling Eyes
Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 210299
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by DebFrmHell Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 am

I have to go into work today but I am hoping to return to a guilty verdict!
DebFrmHell
DebFrmHell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 8:44 am

yw, Freckles. I am sorry I could not search those sites for you.

I am working on going through all of the pages on Hinky Meter - Refugees thread and looking for the Helpful Info posts I made. I am copy and pasting them on our new Help! Q & A thread.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 8:48 am

This tweet from InSession was on the RC Twitter box:

InSession The attorney for #BabyGabriel's biological mother will be on In Session today at 11:00a.m. ET.
· reply · retweet · favorite
~~~~~
11 am EDT = 10 am CDT/8 am MST

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 am

Bmore wrote:I think colon therapy is basically paying someone to give you an atomic enema... They flush you out with alot of water to remove toxins and left-overs so you'll be healthier... Did you want to sign up? lol

I just don't think anyone but Tammi ever said "when I grow up - I want to be a colon therapist !" yuckles... but then again I am not in the new age group.

Have been having a chuckle over listening to the wordy conversation of KC and Tammi...locked in a room together. affraid
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 am

Sorry... The only thing going near there is sunshine! lol
When are they going to do something with baby Gabriel's mom? Where is she?

Last edited by Bmore on Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 am

Bmore wrote:Sorry... The only thing going near there is sunshine! lol

Elizabeth's trial starts Sept 4th
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

I can't imagine she's going to really defend herself... She'd have to produce a healthy Gabriel to even give herself some wiggle room... I just don't understand people...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 am

Chickenbutt wrote:
Bmore wrote:Sorry... The only thing going near there is sunshine! lol

Elizabeth's trial starts Sept 4th
cb, thanks for the update!

We will have to ask J4A if he will set up a video stream for us above the Live Chat box here. I would think Val won't still have her Ventrilo by then.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 am

Good Morning everyone, I am just now having my coffee. I hope we are looking forward to a verdict today. I would think that it won't take long. I thought the pros. closing was excellent. Of course, I missed most of defense because the feed went down, but Beth Karas said she only spoke for 30min. Beth also said she thought it was an effective defense closing. This will be interesting.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 am

Elizabeth Johnson's atty. is going to be on In Session at 11:00 (in about 15 min.). He will give opinion on TS verdict and how it could affect EJ trial.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 16, 2012 11:11 am

tesstruhart wrote:Elizabeth Johnson's atty. is going to be on In Session at 11:00 (in about 15 min.). He will give opinion on TS verdict and how it could affect EJ trial.

Tess, would you be able to post a summary of what is said?? I would appreciate it. Also, I am assuming that whatever the verdict that TS will be called to testify in EJ's trial.

Verdict watch....tick tock... LOL.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

Oh Weezie, I was called away from the computer and just got back, I missed it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

I was watching Insession and didn't see it....perhaps her attorney will be on later.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

If she is convicted all her character statements will be inadmissable in EJ yrial. He's on now.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 am

Marc Victor is attorney, if TS convicted, he will still seek acquittal for his client. He feels that since trials will have two different fact patterns there can be two different conclusions. he really didn't say too much, stating that he certainly couldn't lay out his defense to IS at this point.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

Well, that was a big nothing. You just never know though. A bombshell could happen, however, if I am watching the odds are against it. Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09 - Page 6 623565
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Wed May 16, 2012 11:39 am

Attorney said if TS is acquitted she might be called in the EJ trial and if she testifies then she could have an impact. Then said she might take the fifth because if she speaks it might leave her open for charges in TX.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

Personally I can't even imagine Tammi taking the fifth and refusing to speak!
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

ishi wrote:Personally I can't even imagine Tammi taking the fifth and refusing to speak!

Hahaha....not that she had to underscore the obvious, but even the prosecutor alluded to that in closing statements making the point to the jury that this lady never shuts up! Tammi herself even smiled at that comment.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next