Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Donna Brock Connection

2 posters

Go down

The Donna Brock Connection Empty The Donna Brock Connection

Post by FystyAngel Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm

The Donna Brock Connection
Posted on January 27th, 2010
http://www.bloggernews.net/123666

I was somewhat surprised to see Donna Brock caught up in last weeks sweep of the folks involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. Donna Brock for those of you not familiar with the name was the ‘hired gun’ financed by Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch to befriend Misty Croslin and get the real story.

Why Tim Miller would do such a thing is way beyond me. I had thought that his group was involved more in search and recovery than ‘investigation’. But investigate they did. Donna Brock became Misty Croslin’s well heeled new best friend. I do not have copies of the receipts, but it has been said that Tim Miller paid Donna Brock $3,000 for this adventure to Orlando.

There is much that we do not know about the relationship between Donna Brock and Misty Cummings, but, some facts can be uncovered. The Tim Miller all expenses paid vacation happened in early October 2009. There are rumors, and indeed a couple of news hounds have talked about it, there were some illegal recordings made between the two.

One source tells me that he has heard snippets, but they were no more than two women chatting. There was nothing to suggest that Misty was handing over the crown jewels.

Donna Brock was a huge media target for a couple of weeks after her adventure with Misty Croslin. What only recently became public was that late in October 2009 she received her ‘walking papers’ from Texas Equusearch’. The letter is well crafted, it does not state her position with TES, we are left to guess if she was a volunteer or on the payroll.

TES sent the letter distancing themselves from Donna Brock quickly after her arrest. The interesting part is the date, October 30.

Could it be pure chance that Donna Brock was at the funeral for Somer Thompson on October 27? There is an interesting picture that has surfaced.

The Donna Brock Connection Donna210

The Donna Brock Connection Donna-10

My sources tell me that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flattering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Brock has the guts?

No-one has any doubts that taking Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock to jail is not primarily involved with the search for Haleigh Cummings. The drugs are an aside. But what a wonderful way to apply some pressure.

The big question is who will crack first!

Last edited by FystyAngel on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

The Donna Brock Connection Empty Re: The Donna Brock Connection

Post by FystyAngel Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 pm

More On The Donna Brock Connection
Posted on January 28th, 2010
http://www.bloggernews.net/123678

Tim Miller has been fighting tooth and nail to prevent the Caylee Anthony defense from obtaining any of Texas Equusearch’s records. That battle is still raging. It seems likely that nothing will be resolved anytime soon. I have my own theories about Jose Baez, Andrea (I have never lost a capital case) Lyons, and the rest of the defense dwarfs involved. I’d love to know how come we don’t hear any of the babbling from Lawrence Kobelinsky anymore. Of course it would be easy to tag Koby (Nancy Grace’s name for him) as just another ‘Hired Gun’.

Tim Miller is no newcomer to the world of the media. His intentions may well be upstanding, in fact to say anything detrimental about Tim Miller opens up a huge quagmire of trouble.

Within the press we have a private joke, if you are going to do (interview) Tim Miller, it is best to schedule it early in the morning.

Donna Brock most likely started off as just another keen volunteer for the organization. She viewed it as a way to ‘make a difference’. Hey, doesn’t everyone want to do that?

Donna Brock made it to be noticed by the upper levels of Tim Miller’s organization. She was selected as the Texas Equusearch tool to unravel the mystery of where Haleigh Cummings is.

Tim Miller has always said that his organization prides itself on being careful and vetting perspective volunteers. In fact it was this argument that was put up in the Caylee Anthony case when the defense tried to obtain personal data about the Texas Equusearch volunteers involved in the search for Caylee Anthony. For the record I have absolutely no respect for Jose Baez or his dwarfs and dwarffetes. Based on the Donna Brock arrest Tim Miller’s organization has now moved into a less stable area than they were in.

Rumors concerning Tim Miller have been swirling around for some considerable time. The Donna Brock involvement can do nothing but make people look closer at his organization.

I am certain that Tim Miller has nothing but the best of intentions. However, I would say that he is on some thin ice right now.

Donna Brock might not be the key to solving the Haleigh Cummings case, but she could certainly be the lady that brings more attention on Tim Miller than he could wish in his worst nightmare.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:06 pm

In the pictures above, there are three (3) others giving the 'bird' to the photographer. The lady in the red shirt, directly behind Donna, and both the men behind that lady.

I don't read anything into this. About 10 years ago, the company I was working for celebrated it's 25th anniversary in the good ol' USA and we had a company picture made. There were quite a few 'hand gestures' in that picture also. But all of the ones doing the gestures, were very good friends of the owner and didn't mean a thing derogative (sp) toward the owner. They were just kidding around.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Yet More Donna Brock….
http://www.bloggernews.net/123688

I think it is clear that my articles concerning Donna Brock have reached some folks that do not want to have their name associated with her. I received a delightful email that included this quote:

I also do not give you permission to print any part of this. I hope you understand how many people this has hurt. I don’t feel Donna is worth that.

This came ’supposedly’ from someone in the group shot. I was asked to remove the photo from the article but told that it was OK to leave the close up of Donna Brock if I so desired.

I do not appreciate being grouped with her, nor did I give permission for my picture to be posted. If you want to post the zoom in of Donna, that’s your business…..but I believe I speak for the rest of us, that we would prefer the group picture taken out.

This person also went on to explain that the ‘Finger’ was not aimed at Tim Miller, or his organization TES, the group in the photograph were just blowing off steam, they had had a hard day, and the sentiment was aimed at someone else.

This person also went on to explain that no one in the picture agreed with Donna Brock.

Of course this begs the question of why Donna Brock is not the only one in the picture that is extending a digit? Or maybe more importantly why Donna Brock is clearly the focal point in the picture. If Donna Brock was so disliked why would this group of people assemble around her?

One aspect that still puzzles me are the dates. This picture was taken three days before the termination letter. One wonders if the picture had anything to do with it?

In no way do I wish to implicate Tim Miller, nor TES in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. To do so would be crass stupidity. TES has a long history of helping some people. Alas though, there are many families that do not share this view.

What is interesting is that much of the vitriol is aimed not at the organization as a whole, but squarely at Tim Miller himself. Even within the organizations that volunteer time, money, and effort to search for missing children there seems to be a Tim Miller issue. Mark Klaas for example came out with guns blazing on a Nancy Grace program over Miller’s involvement in the Haleigh Cummings case and his use of Donna Brock as ‘bait’.

Here is a question for all of you sleuths, where is Donna Brock’s hubby? How come he has not coughed up the money to spring her from jail?

I am sure that this is going to be a discussion item on our radio program tomorrow.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down