Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what i just cannot figure out...

4 posters

Go down

what i just cannot figure out... Empty what i just cannot figure out...

Post by randilynn Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:38 pm

okay.. this case has seemed to last forever.. everytime i turn around, there is something new about the nutz, but nothing about that beautiful little girl that just seems to have disappeared into thin air...

what i think happened:
a while ago, there was a "revelation"... someone was at a party the night haleigh "disappeared", and claims to have seen misty croslin AND haleigh there. The claimant went on to say that haleigh had gotten ahold of some oxycontin (oxycodone), (hydrocodone) whatever you want to call it, and she had died, and her body was dumped in a lake/pond.

i WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe this is what happened to this little girl. from the beginning, i believed that misty had everything to do with this girls' disappearance, but i never once thought that she actually intentionally harmed her.. i leaned toward the theory of an accidental death, and a panic stricken CHILD getting rid of the body, and making up a tall tale, thinking it would go away. now a drug overdose in a child can hardly be considered in my mind an "accident" do to the severe negligence recquired for this to happen, however, i dont have a better word for it now, so i suppose i will suffer with it.
when this story first came out... i dont think it was given too much thought, seemed a little farfetched, but due to recent developments (the drug trafficking arrests) there is a HUGE ring of what i believe to be the truth.

HOWEVER... this is where my confusion is confounded..

why, after this much time, have more people not come forward to say, "yeah.. i was at that party too, and i saw misty" or.. "i saw misty, load haleigh into the van, but when she came back.. there was no haleigh".. i understand the legal implications of coming forward, but they are minimal compared to the gravity of a nation hoping and praying for information on this little one. personally, i would rather spend a few months/years in jail for drug activity than to have something like this looming in my subconscious.

secondly, misty is young, and not the brightest bulb in the box (trying to be nice here).. could she have disposed of little haleigh alone? i dont think she would have been in any state to make decisions on where and how to get rid of a body... chances are she was drunk/stoned or a combination of both. who helped her? would it be someone who owned the residence where this happened, did they help her out of fear for themselves, (grand implications from a child dying in your home i figure).. was it a friend? did she offer another druggy some free dope to help her? i have several friends, some really close ones, and i cannot imagine under any circumstances ANY of them would be willing to help me hide a body, nor would i consider it for them... am i a bad friend, or just a moral human being?

i think what i am trying to say is, there is no way this happened without any other knowledge or assistance from ANY other human being.. it is unfathumable.

so... why has no one come forward? is this a secret someone could really keep? is it possible in a small town that no one is talking? could this "dumb girl" from satsuma have committed the perfect crime? one thing i know about druggies, they may be your friend when you have drugs to share, but they would flip on you in a millisecond for their own benefit.. so, i ask yet again, why have we heard nothing?

i just cannot put this together in my mind, it doesnt make any sense. i really dont believe ronald was involved, but she couldnt have done this alone.. and i dont understand how he married her, and continues to have contact with her.. i just dont understand, i guess i probably never will.

i pray that little haleigh is at peace, wherever she may be. i just wish we could know the truth... bad news is better than no news.

sorry for the rant, i just have one more question... are their alligators/crocodiles in that region of florida? because that would explain why no one has ever found anything of the little girl that captured my heart through nothing more than a photo.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

what i just cannot figure out... Empty Re: what i just cannot figure out...

Post by JAG Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Randilynn~

I don't understand any of it either, but I lean more to being "sold off".

An article that was printed last week just confirmed (in my mind) that this was a possibility.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=11841010

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Randi... to answer you..... yes, there are lots of alligators in that area..... crocodiles not so much... I think what few there are in Florida are further south.

I think what you said is a possibility.... and it is originally what I felt may have happened to Caylee.... But KC wasn't smart enough to dump her in a lake so the alligators would take care of any evidence. Who knows? Maybe that is what happened to HaLeigh... I pray not. If she is no longer alive, authorities may never be able to prove anything if they don't find her remains.

Where is HaLeigh?...... and....... Justice for Caylee....... Sad
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 pm

I can only guess what happened to Haleigh. Jag, I hope to God she didn't get sold into sex slavery, but nothing can be ruled out based on what little information we have about her disappearence. It's disgusting that "there's a demand out there" for child prostitution, but we constantly see stories that prove the demand is very real.

Randi, I agree that what was described in that letter is a very real possibility, especially with all the recent developments involving drugs. It seems like somebody else would have talked by now, but I think it was Fysty who told me it is pretty common for nobody to talk in situations involving the law in small town Florida.

AJ, you are right that the dumpsters and landfill should have been checked right away. I also think that Chad Reynolds needs to be found and questioned and that Tommy needs to be fully investigated.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum