Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

2 posters

Go down

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond Empty Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am

I didn't even want to post this. When I first read it this morning, all I wanted to do is get sick. Is he a total MORON??? Does he REALLY think that he's going to get anything more out of Misty, than LE did? IMO, He needs to keep his sorry ass out of it. If HaLeigh had any chance of being found, It's my opinion that THIS is the way to have than happen. If Misty does know anything more....and even her father seemed to think (IMO) that she wasn't telling the whole truth...facing 180 years in jail for these drug charges just might get her to talk.

I said this to a friend this moring....This makes me so angry, like someone pissing in my Cherio's first thing in the morning!

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond
http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html
Woman Involved In Missing Girl Case In Jail On Drug Trafficking Charges
PALATKA, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who originally posted bond for Casey Anthony told WESH 2 News Wednesday night that he has offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin.

Misty Croslin, the ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, is thought to have been the last person to see missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

New drug trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against Croslin and Ronald Cummings, adding an additional $400,000 bond each.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.

In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.

Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed.

Croslin is being held at the St. Johns County Jail, while Cummings is in the Putnam County Jail.

The St. Johns County Jail released new conversations on Wednesday between Croslin and her mother. In the conversation, Croslin is heard saying, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad."

"The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end," her mother answered. It's got to, Misty. Whatever the truth is, it's got to come out."

Feb. 9 marks one year since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Satsuma.

There is no comment from Croslin or her attorney as to whether she will accept the offer.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond Empty Re: Padilla Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

Post by randilynn Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm

i really thought that i was clear of having to listen to cow paddy padilla anymore..

guess i should have known, if there is a camera, there is a padilla...

for the record, i dont hate padilla, he actually cracks me up... but he is like everything else..when enough is enough...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down