Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement

+4
khintx
Cali
randilynn
FystyAngel
8 posters

Go down

PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement Empty PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement
http://www.bloggernews.net/123784

We just received this from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

Staff Reports

Media Release

February 9, 2010

As many of you know, February 10, 2010 marks the one year anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance from her home in Satsuma, Florida. Sheriff Hardy understands the public’s interest in this investigation, and everyone’s desire for the return of Haleigh to her family. Sheriff’ Hardy has asked that the following information be released to the public in an effort to provide insight into the investigative efforts being taken to bring this case to a logical conclusion.

The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is still being considered an “active” investigation, and a team of detectives are currently assigned to this case. Investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout the country have invested thousands of man-hours into this investigation thus far.

Here are some of the facts:

* We have received 5,768 leads, all of which have been followed up on by investigators.

* Approximately 600 of the leads received have come from psychics or individuals claiming to have special abilities. All of these leads have been reviewed by investigators, and leads containing specific information that can be verified have been followed up on.

* The majority of the leads received are suggestions or opinions from citizens stating who they believe is responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance, and/or how the investigation should be conducted. These types of leads are reviewed by the investigative team, but many of these require little or no follow up investigation.

* We have conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.

* 218 separate interviews have been either audio or video recorded by investigators.

* When situations have dictated, investigators have traveled out of state to conduct these interviews.

* We have received 644 reported Haleigh sightings from various cities and locations throughout the United States. Investigators have either personally determined that these were false sightings, or asked for assistance from local law enforcement agencies where the alleged sightings took place to follow up on the information. To date, none of the reported sightings have been determined to be credible.

* FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.

* We have searched thousands of acres, including all property south of Highway 17 near the Cummings residence.

* We have had numerous underwater recovery and search teams search all of the water near the area of the disappearance.

* Aviation assets have conducted several airborne searches.

* K9 assets have searched the area on several occasions.

* Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Information may be submitted by calling Northeast Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477), or e-mailing the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org

The recent arrests of Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock, on drug trafficking charges have caused some media outlets to question the intentions behind these arrests. Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public that these narcotic cases were not a result of the Haleigh investigation. Independent information was received by narcotics detectives that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications. The State Attorney’s Office was consulted at the onset of the narcotics investigation, and it was recommended that the missing person case and the narcotics cases remain totally separate to avoid legal conflicts in both cases. The Haleigh investigative team was not made aware of the narcotics cases until January 20, 2010, just prior to all five individuals being arrested.

Investigators assigned to Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance have interviewed these five (5) individuals in the past, some on multiple occasions. However, investigators will take advantage of every opportunity given to speak with any individual who possibly holds information regarding Haleigh’s disappearance.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and the public involved in this case. He appreciates all of the leads and tips that have been provided, and wants to assure everyone that each lead and tip is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy wants to reassure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case until Haleigh is found.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

TJ Hart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon & Jan are also two people that I hold the highest admiration for. They, too, are like hungry pitbulls. They have been diligent all year, keeping HaLeigh's name in the public as much as possible. A HUGE Thank You to both of them as well.

~Fysty~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement Empty Re: PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Statement

Post by randilynn Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities."

copied and bolded by me from above post..

my question is WHAT physical evidence?? was anything found at the home of evidentiary value ever released to the public??
this may explain WHY they are insisting that misty holds the key to this investigation.. as i firmly believe she does.
if they KNOW she is lying, that is good enough reason for me to keep looking to her for answers... however, i still feel the landfill should have been searched LONG ago..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Randi....because no one has been charged, the "Sunshine Law" doesn't apply yet. Unless LE decides to tell us or unless someone is arrested for a crime, we may never know.

However, I do remember something about a piece of the drywall being taken from inside the mobile home. Anywone else remember anything about that? I also remember it being written somewhere that there were beer cans lying around in the living room. I could be wrong or maybe it was a blog or something and not any "real" news, but I seem to remember something about those two things.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:23 am

They have stated from the get-go that Misty holds the key. I agree, but not in the sense that Misty is lying to save her own skin. I believe that something happened to Haleigh before Ron went to work, he "disposed" of her on the way to work, thus even arrived at work early. Teresa Neves will only lie to save Ron, Ron will only lie to save Ron, and Misty is their scapegoat/puppet who does not dare tell the truth because Ron and family will HURT her BADLY. If Ron really believed Misty killed Haleigh he never would have married her. He married her to keep her under his control. Now he has a new GF. Ron shouts and cusses and claims he will kill the one that "stole" Haleigh - but I believe that he uses that baditude to keep people from observing him to closely.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 am

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22516856/index.html

About Donna BRock tapes. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

AW ~ I could not agree more. However, I am not totally sold on Ron's "I wuz at werk" alibi..... I do wonder (no hate mail please) if he was there all night? If he could have left and returned to work? But I also wonder if Misty was even there at all? Did she leave the children alone? Did someone else come by? Was Misty passed out or simpy gone? So many questions. Only time will tell. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

AJ said:

Is there anyway you can consider that someone may have taken Haleigh (just like Misty said) where she was asleep and someone entered the home (like the Vandam, Smart, and Klaas cases to name a few) ..Do you think it is remotely possible....??

Snipped and bolded by me....

I know you weren't asking me, AJ.... but I do..... I think it is a possibility. I'm not saying that IS what happened, but it happened in other cases (you named a few) and it will probably happen again, unfortunately.

I just wish they would solve this case and bring HaLeigh home...... one way or the other.... she deserves to be put to rest if she isn't alive, and if she is, God willing, she needs to be back with her family.

Nothing in this case surprises me.......

BTW, I don't think Teresa Neves is guilty of anything but loving her grandaughter.... no way do I believe she is involved in HaLeigh's disappearance in any way, shape or form. JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Over the course of the past year, my opinions on this case have changed many times. One thing that has NOT changed, is the opinion that HaLeigh being missing has something to do with DRUGS. I believe that she was either "payment or payback". Payment for drugs or Payback for Ron being a snitch.

Yes AJ, I too, think that someone completely not in the picture of known players, could have taken HaLeigh. As a matter of fact, it seems even more likely.

After seeing these players on video & hearing them on audio....things have definitely changed my mind about some of them. Lets start with Ron...I hear him ask about his chain, talk about his underwear, his girlfriend & even how clean he is, given all the showers he is allowed to take. I have NOT heard him ask even once, about WHERE IS JR.??? Let alone anything about HaLeigh. He doesn't seem to be the "caring father" that NG dressed up & lawyered up, to be on her show.

Now Misty...She seems to have given herself two more counts of trafficking, by telling on herself! I don't think she is lying to LE. I DID think that for most of this time. I'm sorry, but I don't think she is quite smart enough. I believe that the reason she failed her lie detector tests, is because she "feels" that she's at fault because HaLeigh went missing on her watch. I hope I am stating this clearly & getting out what I mean. I don't think she knows any more than she has already told LE. I think she failed all the testing because she "feels guilty".

Tommy, he's just plain dumber than a box of rocks. BUT....I'd like to know WHAT he wanted three bottles of dish soap, towels, & sponges for???? Burglary for those kinds of things, just makes me HIGHLY suspicious. What on earth did he want to clean up???? And keep in mind...he DID put himself there, in the hours that HaLeigh went missing.

I think the whole bunch of them are druggies that not only TAKE their pills, but they sell enough of them to either buy more or pay for the next doctor visit. Sort of as a cycle, just for them to feed their habit.

Does any of this tell us WHERE HaLeigh is??? NO! My first suggestion would be for LE to go check the damned landfill. Check it thoroughly. I don't know what happened to HaLeigh but it's time that she comes home. One way or another. Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Where is HaLeigh? Sad
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

wait a minute..

i wasnt aware that Ron had called tommy from his cell phone that night..

i wonder if he was sending him to "check up" on misty, due to her recent drug/alcohol binder she was confirmed to be on, just nights before haleigh "vanished"..

maybe Ron was concerned for the children being in her care.. do we know if there were calls back to Ron from tommy after the time he admits to knocking and knocking on the door with no answer?? if there were, why would ron STAY at work, if he was made aware that misty was not home, and the childrens' warabouts were in question?? job be damned, i would be finding my kids!!

things that make me go.... hmmmmm
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

AJ, even though it may not seem as though LE is not focused on finding HaLeigh, I truly believe they are.....

But that's JMO.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 am

Maybe LE is doing more, but it seems like all they are doing is waiting for Misty to crack. She looked so scared to be in jail that I believe she would have cracked by now if she knew anything more.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 am

At this point, I am sorry to say, I just don't think there is anything to "squeeze" out of Misty. If she knew anything she wudda spilled it by now. Maybe she was so passed out she didn't hear anything? I am leaning that way. Of course, there are a million theories (was she really there at all?)...... but I honestly think she would have told LE anything they want to know by now. Sad kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 am

I don't think Misty holds any answers, if she did, she would have told on herself by now. If she had truly been on a three day bender, I would think she was exhausted that night. She was in a deep sleep or passed out, probably aided by a pill or two I would have to assume at this point. In the 911 call she sounded like someone who had just woken up and was confused, disoriented and scared. I don't believe she left the trailer that night. I know that one letter was written suggesting she was at a party with the kids and Haleigh got into some pills. Jr would have told that, he was old enough to tell and kids don't lie.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am

I have had a feeling from day one that she was taken out of her home. I don't know if Misty was there or not but I don't think she knows anything.

Fysty~I understood your post perfectly about the lie detector. The A's even used that very excuse for why they didn't take one. Misty was more than willing which tells me she has nothing to hide. She's dumb but if she had something to do with it, why would she agree to taking a lie detector test for the PoPo?

Predators stalk their prey and they wait for the perfect time to make their move. What happened to the cousin with the gun? I have a bad feeling about that guy.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down