Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits

3 posters

Go down

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits Empty Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits

Post by FystyAngel Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits
http://www.bloggernews.net/123830

This just in from TJ Hart.

I will issue a word of caution to the technically challenged. These video files are VERY LARGE, in excess of 1 gig. They will take a considerable amount of time to download. Many high-speed internet links achieve around 200 meg per hour.You have been warned. The files are still uploading however they should be complete by noon eastern - Simon

UPDATE: as of right now they are still uploading, I will update this article as soon as they are complete 10:52am Eastern

UPDATE: Files are loaded 11:26 Eastern

UPDATE: We are working on another version of these files that will be more user friendly. Just hang with us.

Videos from the February 2, 2010 Misty and Tommy Croslin SJCO jail visits were released last week. WSKY is in the process of converting the files for public viewing. This could take some time, so please check back often. At the same time, we are adding more videos.

Tommy and Misty Croslin were arrested January 20, 2010, on drug trafficking charges along with Ronald Cummings, Hope Sykes and Donna Brock.

Ronald Cummings is the father of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings who disappeared February 10, 2009 while under the care of Misty Croslin.

Police say the two cases are separate, but they will take full advantage of this situation to interview these suspects to see what they know about the night Haleigh vanished.

(You may have to click on your PAGE tab on your browser and Open FTP SITE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER for easier access)

VIDEO 1: Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin

VIDEO 2: Misty Croslin

TJ Hart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The easiest (and only way) I found to see these two video's was to right click on them & use the "save target as" and download them to your computer. Once they download, then click on them & watch them.

I must say that I am only half way through watch the Misy video and I already knew that Misty wasn't very bright, but she makes mention that she is "learning to read". This child, and yes, I am calling her a CHILD...She can't even READ! How sad.

~Fysty~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits Empty Re: Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits

Post by FystyAngel Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

I wish someone would explain to Misty that she is facing WAY MORE time than she seems to think. She repeats over & over that they can't keep her forever. I don't think she realizes that she very well could be there FOREVER if a Judge & Jury sees fit to make it that way. Not only does LE already have her on audio & video, but every time she opens her mouth in there, she buries herself deeper & deeper. If LE REALLY thinks she knows anything else about HaLeigh, all they need to tell her is that she could damn sure get jail time that equals the REST OF HER LIFE for these drug charges!

IF she DOES know anything whatsoever, that she has NOT already said, she WOULD tell. She's scared to death. She really thinks she's just going to get a little bit of time & that's that. For goodness sakes, SOMEONE tell that girl how many years she IS facing so this can be over already.

I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that she knows nothing more than she has already told LE. All anyone has to do is watch this video & the interaction with her mother & father, to see it too. She is one frightened little girl. Watching this video, I must say, almost had me in tears for her.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits Empty Re: Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits

Post by FystyAngel Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Jail House Tape – Hank And Tommy

http://www.bloggernews.net/123832#comment-1507728

I know everyone has been whining that WSKY 97.3 and BNN has been sitting on these tapes for a week, but, they are not easy beasts to deal with. I do have one tape ready to go. It has a play time of 26 minutes and is a visit to Tommy Croslin by his father Hank Croslin and Tommy’s wife Lindsey. This first section only covers the first 7 minutes. I apologize for the poor video quality, but that is what happens when you compress a huge video file into something that can be streamed online. The video is for the most part irrelevant, the audio is is in great shape.

There are many conclusions that can be drawn from this recording. The family is in disarray.

Please understand that we are not trying to frustrate our readers, this is just the way that the technical challenges are panning out.

Tommy Croslin does point out that he is “No damn drug dealer”. It also would appear that Tommy’s wife might have received some money and he asks Hank to make sure that Lindsey does not spend it before she bonds him out!

Does any of this help in the search for Haleigh Cummings? NO. But it does add some background to this completely dysfunctional family.

Watch the video at your own risk!