Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ME ME ME Mentality

Go down

The ME ME ME Mentality Empty The ME ME ME Mentality

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm

The ME ME ME Mentality
http://www.bloggernews.net/123849

Here in the deep south February means Mardis Gras. The event kicked off today, and even though we live some 60 miles from New Orleans (N’Awlins to the locals) our local schools are closed, even some businesses are closed to celebrate ‘Fat Tuesday’. My step son Joey even went so far as to get up at some ugly time in the middle of the night to drive down to N’Awlins to get a prime spot to watch the parades!

Pretty much February seems to have as much impact in Satsuma, Florida as it it does in Nawlans. There are no big parades, but the Tax Refunds come in. Several of us have been listening intently to the DVD’s that were released last week of the Jail house visits that occurred on Feb 2 and Feb 4. Both BNN and WSKY 97.3 are working overtime to bring these videos to the internet. And we have managed to get some segments out in the past 24 hours.

The one thing that comes across in spades, is that Tommy Croslin must be expecting a huge tax refund check. He is adamant that his wife not spend it, only use it to bail him out. This is a tricky problem, Tommy is on a ‘no bond’ hold, so it does not matter how much money his refund check is, he still is not getting out any time soon.

Hank Croslin also wishes to participate in the sudden wealth of his son. Hank feels it would be appropriate that Tommy gives him the refund check so that he can buy a car and be a more frequent visitor!

Lindsay Croslin is about the only sensible one in the crowd, she points out that while Tommy is under lock and key she still has to keep their family with food on the table and a roof over their head.

I was in shock as I watched these videos. They smack of a real life family version of Deliverance!

Many real life stories have been turned into movies, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Disney corporation will not be bidding on the rights to this one!

There are few mentions made about Haleigh Cummings, but many about the creature comforts that they miss while on this extended state paid vacation.

All we hear is ME ME ME! None of the miscreants can be bothered with the fact that a little girl is missing!

Both TJ Hart and I are now working on the second DVD. We are working hard to bring the information to you.

Stay tuned!

Early indications are that there are some ‘magic moments’.

If you have not seen the information from the first DVD please click here.

You can also listen to our program on Sunday where some of this information came out.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum