Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car .. Ron Cummings, Misty Croslin UPDATED MORE VIDEO

+2
khintx
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car .. Ron Cummings, Misty Croslin  UPDATED MORE VIDEO Empty Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car .. Ron Cummings, Misty Croslin UPDATED MORE VIDEO

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

Investigators said the the undercover drug deals were recorded inside a car over several days.

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work.

"(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."