Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau

5 posters

Go down

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau Empty Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau

Post by eva Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 pm

CFB Trenton, rocked by murder charges, urged to stand proud by new commander

February 19, 2010, EDT.
Allison Jones, THE CANADIAN PRESS

TRENTON, Ont. - Leadership at an air force base rocked by scandal changed hands Friday with the new commander urging the men and women of CFB Trenton to break through the dark cloud left by their former commander, who is now facing murder charges.

A pair of signatures on a certificate officially made Col. Dave Cochrane the leader of the shaken eastern Ontario base. But it will take a lot more than that to truly move past the shocking allegations against Col. Russell Williams, a top air force officer said Friday.

"If (only) it was as easy as just signing a piece of paper and telling somebody, 'You got the job' and I'll be satisfied that we have a new wing commander and everything is going to be fine," Maj. Gen. Yvan Blondin, commander of 1 Canadian Air Division, said at an assumption of command ceremony.

Williams was not mentioned by name at the ceremony, but his alleged crimes and the inherent betrayal felt by those on the base hung heavy in the air.

"It's like losing a bit of your innocence," Blondin said of military members' reaction to the charges. "You just can't believe that this is happening. You expect people in uniform to be the white knight."

Read more: http://news.therecord.com/article/673002
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau Empty Re: Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau

Post by Piper Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, this guy was a real psycho! Apparently thought his power would never lead to him being caught in this. What a tragedy for those women.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau Empty Re: Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Col. Russell Williams, Top Canadian Commander, Admits Fetish-Fueled Murders

Posted by Edecio Martinez
October 19, 2010 1:15 PM

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau Image611

BELLEVILLE, Ontario (CBS/AP) Col. Russell Williams had a stellar reputation. As an elite pilot, he flew Canadian dignitaries all over the country. He became commander of Canada's largest air force base.

But on Monday, he was exposed as a serial killer with a shocking fetish for girls' panties that he documented in a trove of twisted photos of himself.

At a hearing that reduced victims' relatives to tears, the lurid photos were shown one by one in court as Williams, 47, pleaded guilty to murdering two women, sexually assaulting two others and committing dozens of break-ins in which he stole underwear from the bedrooms of girls as young as 11.

He faces an automatic sentence of life in prison with no possibility for parole for at least 25 years.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020034-504083.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Col. Russell Williams, Canadian Air Force Commander, Gets Life for Fetish-Fueled Murders

October 22, 2010 11:52 AM

BELLEVILLE, Ontario (CBS/AP) Col. Russell Williams, an elite commander of Canada's largest air force base, tearfully apologized for his fetish-fueled crimes, moments before being sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 25 years for murdering two women.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-504083_162-504083.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Canada weeps.........

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/TG1300.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Here's the military colonel in his victim's panties. Viewer Discretion highly advised ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIsxYj3E7k&has_verified=1
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 pm

eva wrote:Canada weeps.........

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/TG1300.xml&CatID=National

As do we, my friend. As do we. xxoo kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 am

Williams entitled to military pension despite possible murder convictions

Woodbridge, Ontario— The Canadian Press
Published Friday, Oct. 15, 2010 6:06PM EDT
Last updated Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010 4:35PM EDT

A Conservative bill to strip federal prisoners of their old-age pensions would not deny Col. Russell Williams his military pension.

A lawyer for Col. Williams has said the former CFB Trenton commander intends to plead guilty Monday to two murders, two sex assaults and scores of break and enters.

When asked today about Col. Williams receiving his military pension, Prime Minister Stephen Harper touted his party's legislation to deny prisoners government payouts.

However, Mr. Harper was quick to add there's a distinction between voluntary payouts — like old age pensions — and “contractual obligations the government may have.”

Read more: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/williams-entitled-to-military-pension-despite-possible-murder-convictions/article1759663/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 am

I understand a life sentence since Canada doesn't have the death penalty. My questions are why is there any possibility of parole for this sick freak, and why is he still entitled to his pension?

A life sentence should mean you are in prison until the day you die, and I think the government should rewrite the military contracts to state that any criminal offense that results in a life sentence voids the contract.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 am

Justice4all wrote:I understand a life sentence since Canada doesn't have the death penalty. My questions are why is there any possibility of parole for this sick freak, and why is he still entitled to his pension?
My question exactly last night J4A, I asked my husband that very question. He replied, "Oh he'll never get out. They'll never let him out."
"But he's 47 years old, like me
!" I replied, "And in 25 years he's elible for PAROLE! He should FRY!" Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau 86558 (Although my father is against the death penalty, he claims, "In a civilized society we don't put our sick to death....")
"Yes he should fry
" husband then explained and continued, "But they'll NEVER let him out! He'll never get out!!"

Is my husband's prediction accurate or not? Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau 5368 In Canada we do not have the death penalty. Casey Anthony should've been Canadian! hehehe Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau 374627

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am

J4A, as to your excellent question re: why should this cross dressing multiple confessed/convicted murderer receive his military pension? He was being paid $12,000 per month for his position. He's going to have one pretty pension!!!

That issue will be addressed in future. Will post any article about his pension. He has to lose it!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 am

Eva, I agree with your husband that it's more than likely saner heads will prevail and Williams will never be let out, but it still defies logic that he's even eligible for parole in 25 years.

He does seem to have a pretty pension. The number I've been seeing is $60,000 a year.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Williams trapped in a web of lies

Published Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010 11:38AM EDT
Last updated Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010 11:40AM EDT

Police interrogator wins long cat-and-mouse game with former colonel, eventually getting him to confess to murder and sexual assaults. (Editor’s Note: 30 minutes in length)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/russell-williams/williams-trapped-in-a-web-of-lies/article1770283/?cmpid=rss1&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheGlobeAndMail-Front+%28The+Globe+and+Mail+-+Latest+News%29
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Col. Russell Williams Convicted of Murdering Jessica Lloyd and Marie Comeau Empty Canada Forces Dismiss Ex-Colonel in Murder Case

Post by eva Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Canada Forces Dismiss Ex-Colonel in Murder Case

Associated Press | Posted: Friday, December 10, 2010 1:30 pm

The Canadian military said Friday it has taken the final steps to officially dismiss from the forces former Col. Russell Williams, who was convicted of murder and sexual assault. The Department of National Defense said Williams's two medals and an official document confirming his appointment were retrieved from his family, completing the process of cashiering him out of the military.

Williams was sentenced last month to life in prison after pleading guilty to two counts of first-degree murder, two sexual assaults and 82 counts of breaking-and-entering, during which he stole undergarments from women and young girls. His sentence carries no possibility of parole for 25 years. The military stripped the former elite pilot of his rank after his conviction but were still in the process of retrieving his two medals at the time _ one of which was for serving at least 30 days in Afghanistan.

Last month, the military burned Williams's uniforms and his gear _ a step Cmdr. Hubert Genest said at the time was highly unusual. Uniforms are usually retrieved and recycled when someone leaves the military, but Williams' clothing was burned because much of it had his name on it, said Genest. Williams, 47, was a rising star in the military before he was charged earlier this year. The charges shocked Canadians and shook the military to its core. He flew prime ministers and served as a pilot to Britain's Queen Elizabeth II during a 2005 visit.

When Williams pleaded guilty last month to murdering Jessica Lloyd, 27, and Marie Comeau, a 37-year-old corporal under his command, Canadians were exposed to the graphic details of the murders. Both women were beaten, tortured, raped and then asphyxiated. Williams videotaped and photographed their ordeals, one of which lasted a day and a half, and saw the women pleading for their lives.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/world/article_e67553da-7ae3-5340-8078-1588fab84199.html
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 am

One sick bastard! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

His entire history shud be made public... Every place he has been too, every address he has lived at. ANy travel he did in Canada, the states and anywhere else and the dates annd where he stayed...

I am not satisfied that every sick crime has been exposed. I believe he cud have many more vids and pics that have either been destroyed or hidden and some from before technology allowed such easy filming and photography...

I do not believe that the information shud be secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 pm

I agree, he didn't just start this in his mid-40's, no way.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down