Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Race

3 posters

Go down

Amazing Race Empty Amazing Race

Post by Estee Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Did anyone watch last night??? I havent watched this in a while, but those "cowboys" sure tried to pull a fast one!!!! Was kinda disappointed that it wasn't an elimination night...Oh, well...guess I'll have to watch next week....Seems that no one likes the "cowboys"...What will they do next???
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Amazing Race Empty Re: Amazing Race

Post by sitemama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:43 pm

I would rather see the cowboys continue than the 2 girlfriends. I do not like them at all. They are both so mouthy and rude to the other. They also make fun of all the other couples, especially the cute couple, the girl is a beauty queen. I like that couple and I like the first couple that came in first last night. I don't know anyone's names of the couples remaining. The only ones I knew were Jeff and Jordan, and they were out last week.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 am

Hang on I must be missing something here....Estee what do you mean the cowboys tried to pull a fast one??
when?
I would love to see the pretty boy and his beauty queen girlfriend get the boot. They are the dumbest posts I have seen on there for a looooong time.

The girlfriends are kinda annoying too, I wouldn't be heartbroken if they took a dive either...
Martine
Martine

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 am

They left the bottle with the puzzle/map on the boat....didn't find the final check in point the way they were supposed toThey were just lucky that it wasn't an elimination day!!!

I like the girl and her father!!! Haven't watched enough of this one to have real favorites..
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 am

Yeah they left it on the boat but not because they were trying to pull a fast one...they were just too dumb to realize they were supposed to take it with them...we all know you have to go back for your clues and such, so if you were to leave one behind...especially on a boat you had to swim from, I couldn't see anyone considering that to be a way to cheat. it's just plain stupid...

I like the dad and daughter too but like you I haven't watched it enuf this season to have faves. I just know I'm not on the side of the Models!
Martine
Martine

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down