Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found!

+2
Justice4all
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found! Empty HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found!

Post by FystyAngel Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 pm

NG & Art Harris are reporting that Misty Croslin told her brother TOmmy, that investigaters showed her HaLeighs bones while she was down at the river with them. The also said that DNA is being tested. I didn't catch the whole thing & I DO KNOW NOT to get too excited about anything these two say but I do hope LE has more than we know.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found! Empty Re: HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found!

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Last edited by Justice4all on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found! Empty Re: HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found!

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Someone on the show mentioned that police may have staged the scene for Misty to think they were showing her Haleigh's bones. I read somewhere else that deer bones had been found. Maybe that's what they showed Misty. If they really have Haleigh's bones, I'm sure we will find out as soon as there is a DNA match.

I'm very curious to find out who is leaking all this information to Art Harris when all anybody else from the media gets is very vague generalities or "no comment."
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:50 am

I have a feeling they were putting on a show for Misty, to get her reactions and to see what she would reveal. It's tough to digest all of this information, it's flowing fast and furious right now. Hopefully the truth will come out....
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm

i personally dont believe ONE word that comes out of ANY of their mouths... there has been too much contradiction from EVERYONE.

i wouldnt put it past LE to try and "trick" misty, it is common, and it is legal.

this is one case that i really dont know what happened... i hope time will tell what REALLY happened to little haleigh.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found; media sensationalizing rumors

Posted: April 21, 2010 - 1:44pm
By The Times-Union

HLN (& Art Harris) reporting HaLeighs BONES shown to Misty at river! -- Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found! Haleig10

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office again has had to squelch rumors in the Haleigh Cummings case.

The Sheriff's Office issued a statement this afternoon that the skeletal remains of the missing 5-year-old have not been found. A rumor that her bones were discovered "has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media."

Bloggers, websites and TV news shows such as "Nancy Grace" have widely reported on the false findings.

The Sheriff's Office said an anthropologist identified all biological items that were recovered as being nonhuman.

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, also issued a statement through her attorney that no funeral arrangements are in the process of being made. That too had been inaccurately reported by some of these outlets.

The Sheriff's Office news release is the fourth since last week that discounts reports by media. The Sheriff's Office said it's trying to prevent this false information from impeding its investigation.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-21/story/putnam-sheriff-haleighs-bones-have-not-been-found-media-sensationalizing
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

PCSO Debunks False Rumors: Bones Seen By Misty Croslin at Satsuma Dock Were Animal Bones
http://www.bloggernews.net/124365
Posted on April 21st, 2010

This just in from TJ Hart -Jan Barrett

Misty Croslin saw bones on her recent visit to a dock along the St. Johns River, but they were not human bones, according to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

A tip last week led investigators to conduct an intense three-day search at the Shell Harbour boat ramp south of Satsuma in Putnam County.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, 2009, and Misty Croslin is the one who said she put her to bed that night.

Croslin, now jailed on drug charges, was brought in shackles to the boat ramp.

Here is the Press Release:

MEDIA RELEASE

Date: April 21, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all “biological” items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Bones And Police Taxis
http://www.bloggernews.net/124367
Posted on April 21st, 2010

It was reported incorrectly on HLN last night that skeletal remains of Haleigh Cummings had been located. I can not blame Art Harris he was not the one to make the claim, rather it was Nancy Grace. Art however did little to rectify the situation, so they both sit with a good deal of egg on their faces.

I contacted the PCSO for clarification and Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood sent me back a rather nebulous reply. I apparently was not the only press organization that picked up on the story, and today the PCSO issued a press communique that is crystal clear:

Date: April 21, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all “biological” items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

It is bad enough that the Croslin’s, Cummings, and Sheffield clans are throwing each other under the bus, it now seems that journalists are joining them. Boy it must be getting busy under that bus!It was also reported that Misty Croslin and her brother Tommy Croslin shared a ride, a 40 minute opportunity to say hi, and catch up on old times. This is rubbish. Grade A rubbish! My sources are saying that Tommy was taken to the site on different days. At no time did they share a ride.

What is happening on HLN is a re-enactment of Irving Wallace’s very fine 1982 novel The Almighty. We are having news manufactured. Ratings are everything! Why bother with the facts when fiction is available? Did the search team find a Blue Ice Chest that contained Haleigh Cummings bones? No, the ice chest belonged to the cops. It was what they used as part of the evidence collection process.

Of course this minor issue escaped the quality control folks, so Art Harris and Nancy Grace run with it. This is BOMBSHELL, no it is not. I know in my heart that Nancy Grace is well meaning, but, I think it is likely time that she takes a long hard look at her sources.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 pm

awaiting justice wrote:I thought the circus was going to be over, but it just doesnt end..

I personally doubt any remains would have been found, even if this story has any truth to it..

Now gramma Flo is on JVM throwing everyone uder the bus...

The reporting is horrible as usuall as 6 ppl are firing questions at this woman who clearly isnt very bright. The questions are open ended.. nothing is specific and it almost sounds like she is now saying Misty could have been motivated because she was jealous of Haleigh and Rons relationship... OMG this is all so sickening... I dont believe a word of of Flo's mouth and wonder if Money is motivating her??????? Are there bpk deals and movies being offered to Flora????????????

I cant stand this!

LOL, AJ....Granny is ridiculous! Just the other day she was all crying and saying how Joe and Tommy did it but no way did her little Misty do anything or was involved in any way. Now today she's saying Misty might have killed Haleigh because she was jealous of Ron's relationship with her, but at the very least she's as involved and the 2 boys.

Lord, Lord...
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

awaiting justice wrote:oh and yesterday GramFlo said she had no knowledge of any lolestation took place.. Now she seems to think it happened as well... even though she admits she hasnt talked to neither Tomy or Misty or Joe since this all first happened...

Now the jealousy .. Is she on drugs???

roflao
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

The Granny Flo interviews need to stop.......as does Nancy Grace. Claiming Haleigh's bones have been found, announcing this as fact. And also stating Haleigh was wrapped in a yellow rope and dropped in the St. John's River...dead or alive. With deer blood smeared on her to attract alligators (per Granny Flo). They are as bad if not worse than the Enquirer. Poor Haleigh, this is so disgusting.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 am

Granny Flo was spilling all sort of family beans on JVM last night. She acted like she was enjoying it!

I mean, good for her if she's willing to talk when no one else is. But I wish she'd keep her stories consistent even if she is speculating for the most part.

She was even opining that Ron had time to get involved, saying it only took him 50 minutes to go back and forth from work(25 minutes each way) and he used 60 minutes so he had 10 minutes left over to get involved. 10 minutes? Wow! There could be so many ways to eat up 10 minutes that have nothing to do with Haleigh. And it wouldn't be 10 anyway, it would only be 5 if we're just talking about after work, right?

But you know what? Didn't Ron say he stopped for beer on the way home and used that as his excuse for being 'later' getting to the trailer than he should have? Perhaps there is something to this 'delay' if Ron felt the need way back in the beginning to justify being delayed getting home. Hmmm.....

She also said something I'd not heard before about Ron getting a call from Misty while he was at work that Haleigh was missing and Ron rushing home at that point. Thinking about that, if it's true, makes no sense because Ron supposedly didn't leave work early; in fact, he was working overtime it was said early on...like he worked the evening shift and stayed over until 3AM.

When I'd first heard of his work day, I assumed (based on my own experience that you could pull overtime for 4 hours) he worked 3-11 and stayed over 4 hours into overtime. But one of the sister-in-laws said she saw Haleigh get in the car with Ron at 3PM...so there goes his starting work at 3PM and puts him on the 4-12 shift, thus qualifying that if he was supposed to work overtime 4 hours he did leave early! But his work said he didn't leave early and worked his entire shift.

Did his job ever say if Ron actually worked overtime that night?

And how easy might it have been for him to leave and come back unnoticed?

Then too, if Ron did get a call from Misty that Haleigh was missing and left early, why would he take time to stop for beer?

Granny says she thinks Ron got involved because he didn't want anyone to think he'd let a drugged up/messed up Misty sit his kids that night, and Granny claims Misty and Tommy and Joe were messed up....how does she know? They told her, plus they always are!

Ron said he didn't know anything about any cinder-block/bricks out back of the trailer. His excuse for not knowing there were lots out there was that he hardly ever went in the backyard! What? Why would he deny knowing about any cinder-blocks?

She keeps bringing up a machine gun! Aren't they illegal? Yet, Ron was supposed to have had one and Joe was wanting to know where it was.

What is going on in all this mess?

IMO, the whole family is so used to breaking the law, they are also used to trying to avoid getting caught. In that, they know ignorance and denial is their best defense. And I think, with them, that takes priority over anything else, even a dead child getting a proper burial.

The next step after pleading ignorance and denial, is to cast blame on the other players. In this you get a bunch of non-credible people rolling on other non-credible people. But the question I have is, would they implicate an accomplice? Or would they implicate an innocent who was no where near anyone who was involved? Or would they all protect the one who did it and not mention them at all?

My senses tell me crystal ball (I love playing with this swammie when I theorize! LOL) that they would all implicate an innocent so as to not have ties to any of the actual events, (Where is the Roy Kronk of this case?) or they'd not ever mention the real culprit.

Is Joe the Cummings Case Roy Kronk? Granny Flo spilled the beans on his juvie record! There wasn't much he hadn't been arrested for and she said he turned 18 incarcerated! Does Joe, then, seem the likely candidate to scapegoat?

Or is it someone they've not implicated? Granny mentioned Misty had 2 brothers. Tommy is one, where is the other one in all this? Isn't his name, Timmy? He's not upfront in this, so could that mean he's the culprit?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Don't miss it! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHL...raceHLN?ref=mf

Oh no! Mz. Nancy! Say it ain't so! kh

SmileyCentral.com
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 pm

i stopped watching NG a LONG time ago, and all of your posts just remind me why.

this woman is irresponsible at best with her "journalism" and possibly criminal at worst.

i cannot BELIEVE no one has sued her helmet head for her VASTLY incorrect rantings.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

LOL~ Rand1- me too. Well, I do watch it sometimes when I feel like throwing food at the tv.

Photobucket

Photobucket
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down