Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost

3 posters

Go down

Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost Empty Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost

Post by Justice4all Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost

From Eerie Signs to Premonitions and Sightings, Relatives Describe Spiritual Experiences

By GEOFF MARTZ and LAUREN PUTRINO
June 16, 2010

The first time Lisa O'Brien knew something bizarre was happening was when she found her 4-year-old daughter Jacie having a conversation in an empty room.

"I'd say, 'Jacie, who are you talking to?' 'My dad! Talking to daddy,'" O'Brien recalled. "She would tell me she could see him."

Jacie's father had recently died in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. O'Brien said she tried to gently probe Jacie, who revealed that her daddy had been telling her "knock, knock" jokes. Jacie also could recite the names of her father's co-workers, who had all died in the attack -- many of whom her mother said she had never met.

"I showed her a picture and said, 'Do you know who these guys are?', and she said, 'Mommy, those are the boys,'" said O'Brien, who was in awe of her daughter's connection with her deceased dad. "I was jealous…because she got to see them and I didn't."

The O'Briens are just two of many people coming forward in what may be the strangest aftermath of 9/11. For most, the attack on the World Trade Center remains a national and emotional scar, but for some relatives left behind it has also been a step into a spiritual world they say they never could have imagined.

9/11 Widow Recalls Husband's Premonitions

Bonnie McEneaney's strange journey began with premonitions. Her 46-year old husband, Eamon, a legendary athlete turned trader who worked at the World Trade Center, seemed to have a foreboding feeling in the weeks before September 11th. On September 2, 2001 she said they were at a barbecue where Eamon spoke to his brother about the possibility of the World Trade Center being hit again. He was debating whether he should take people to the roof this time or whether he should try to bring them down the stairs, McEneaney recalled. And in the days that followed, she said it was clear that Eamon suspected he didn't have long to live.

"One night, I was cooking, he walked in and he said, 'You had better become more of a disciplinarian with the children because when I'm gone it's going to be hard,'" McEneaney said.

The morning of 9/11, as Eamon got ready to go to work, his wife said there was another sign. In the shower, Eamon had a vertigo attack -- a problem he had developed years before but hadn't affected him in over nine months.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/911-widows-deceased-relatives-communicate-grave/story?id=10891128&page=1

Last edited by Justice4all on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost Empty Re: Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost

Post by sitemama Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 am

J4a, I saw this segment on 20/20 Friday night. It was so touching, what these families had to say.

I really believe these things happen. When my daughter died in 2002, leaving behind 5 y/o twins, they said they saw her lots of times, and they were always talking to her.

As they get older, it doesn't happen as much. But there are several strange things that happen that no one can explain. But that's another story for a different time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost Empty Re: Messages From Beyond? 9/11 Families Say They're Touched by Loved Ones Lost

Post by Justice4all Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am

The video definitely gave me goosebumps. I've never experienced anything like it personally, but many people have and I doubt that it is all coincidence. The 4-year-old girl in the video could name her father's co-workers that she had never met.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Thanks for sharing. Makes you sit back and think......I believe these things do happen.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down