Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similarities between Terri and Deisree

+7
LottieM
sitemama
Piper
Maat
lc
*KJ*
Calypso
11 posters

Go down

Similarities between Terri and Deisree Empty Similarities between Terri and Deisree

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm sure you're all thinking WTH??, but people tend to pick the same type of person to be involved with. Granted, on the surface these two appear to be as different as night and day.

However, they share common things:

Terri: Married 3 times.
Desiree: Married 3 times.

Terri: Older son, James, from previous relationship. James is 16 yrs old.
Desiree: Older son, Quinn, from previous relationship. Quinn is also 16 yrs old.

Terri: Currently married to Kaine.
Desiree: Previously married to Kaine.

Terri: Has a child with Kaine, Kiara.
Desiree: Has a child with Kaine, Kyron.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Similarities between Terri and Deisree Empty Re: Similarities between Terri and Deisree

Post by *KJ* Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm

I know you are right, but I just can't think of anything...prolly cuz we know so little about Terri.

Why doesn't she speak?

I know the obvious reason, but you'd think with all the interest that Houze would be able to coordinate something, wouldn't you?

Or is it just best for her to keep it zipped, and he just gives no consideration to the fact that ruling Terri out could move the investigation forward? I suppose he could just be hoping her silence (and the fact that there should be no solid evidence if she's innocent) will eventually force LE to consider alternatives, however if he is certain that there is an alternative doesn't he give any consideration to Kyron's need to be found (if still breathing)?

ARG!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Similarities between Terri and Deisree Empty Re: Similarities between Terri and Deisree

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

I think the reason he is making her keep her yap shut is because no matter what she says, it's going to be twisted.

People are going to say "Why isn't she trying to find Kyron"?, "Why isn't she making an issue about seeing her other children"?, no matter what she says, she's wrong according to the sea of public opinion.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:37 pm

What would happen if Terri were to publicly defend herself? I can hear it now.

"Stop lying, Terri, we all know you're lying. You killed Kyron, we all know you killed Kyron, because ...

". . . you're fat."
". . . DeDe is fat."
". . . You're just a stepmother."

Etc, etc.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Absolutely, lc.

Besides, I wouldn't have anything to say to Kaine or the rest of them f**ker's after this either.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:51 pm

You know, by NOT naming her a "person of interest", the police are avoiding the inevitable lawsuit. They have plausible deniability (deny ability?). They never proclaimed her a suspect They simply asked questions to clear her name and jog memories. That is why they are letting Kaine and Des run their mouths. That way, they aren't accusing her of anything.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Maat wrote:You know, by NOT naming her a "person of interest", the police are avoiding the inevitable lawsuit. They have plausible deniability (deny ability?). They never proclaimed her a suspect They simply asked questions to clear her name and jog memories. That is why they are letting Kaine and Des run their mouths. That way, they aren't accusing her of anything.

You are SO right!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm

They've both mothered the same child.........Kyron.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 pm

They both gave up their older sons while married to Kaine.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm

sitemama wrote:They both gave up their older sons while married to Kaine.

That's a very good one, mama!

Add that both Dez and Terri either wanted or got a divorce from Kaine.

And Kaine took both Dez and Terri's baby from them.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Could Kaine, like his father and brother, been abusing Kyron? Could Kaine have taken Kyron from school, because he knew Terri was going to take him to the doctor the next week?

He could have tried something with the older boys, when they were young, and that's why the boys went to live with either bio dad, or grandma!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Good point, Mama!

Perhaps this did have something to do with the Dr. appt.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Very good, Lottie in that the older sons went to go live with bio Dad's, and Kaine TOOK the children from both women.

Ro's were included in both Divorces.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm

sitemama wrote:Could Kaine, like his father and brother, been abusing Kyron? Could Kaine have taken Kyron from school, because he knew Terri was going to take him to the doctor the next week?

He could have tried something with the older boys, when they were young, and that's why the boys went to live with either bio dad, or grandma!!

I don't want to nit-pick, but...

It Kristian claimed that his GRANDfather abused him, not his father.

His father is WAY creepy though...did you see the children's books he authored??? I'll post a link if you haven't (or google Neil Horman).

ONE of his grandfathers is Melvin, Neil's dad, who is a mathematician or something like that, has some sort of patent for a gaget used by NASA and is also an author, of wait for it...wait for it...

Murder mysteries....

Oh I had a FIELD day researching those 2, and then when Kristian's arrest came...holy smokes I thought the sky was falling...but nope!

and oh oh oh....Terri's nickname, Red Squirrel was given to her by none other than Neil (her FIL) and is a character in one of his books...YEP, that's her license plate RDSQRL.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Calypso wrote:Very good, Lottie in that the older sons went to go live with bio Dad's, and Kaine TOOK the children from both women.

Ro's were included in both Divorces.

Part of that goes to mama! duckies

Good one with the RO's! But wasn't it Dez who filed one on Kaine....and Kaine on Terri?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 pm

sitemama wrote:Could Kaine, like his father and brother, been abusing Kyron? Could Kaine have taken Kyron from school, because he knew Terri was going to take him to the doctor the next week?

mama! That's very very good thinking! Could be entirely possible! Shocked

And let's go one further and say Kaine had to get rid of the evidence!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:25 am

don't forget he has the power of money over both women. He doenst leave a relationship with out his possessions.

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 am

Her keeping quite is the best thing for her attorney he watching the tactics from all angles and will pounce when time is right. No one can put anything back on her now it was the duo doing all the talking and via LE. I am willing to bet the theatrics from him are going to be great.

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

I've just read over these posts...boy...there's lots of similarities between Terri/Desiree. Mostly, what I get out of this is clarity - about how Kaine's not such a good guy to be involved with in a marriage.

Has he been married 3 times, too? I've read that before.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

I believe it was only twice, but who knows for sure?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm

May I be frank? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Ok, you're FRANK.

Photobucket
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:54 pm

LOL! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Last edited by khintx on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm

LOL, Hi Frank!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 am

One more similarity:

IMO - Terri and Desiree have both had breast augmentation - IMO

Did I say IMO? Very Happy
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down