Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon

2 posters

Go down

Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon Empty Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Natascha Kampusch reveals horror of living in a dungeon

By Rob Hastings
September 6, 2010

Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon Natasc10

Natascha Kampusch, the Austrian girl who was imprisoned for eight years and systematically tortured after being kidnapped on her way to school at the age of 10, has revealed shocking details of her ordeal for the first time.

In her book, 3096 Days, Miss Kampusch tells how she was kept in a "hermetically sealed" dungeon, beaten "black and blue", forced to sleep manacled to her captor and tried taking her own life because she saw it as her only means of escape.

She disappeared while on her way to school in 1998 and only escaped the clutches of Wolfgang Priklopil, a communications technician, in August 2006. She managed to distract him with the noise of a vacuum cleaner as he took a phone call, then ran to a nearby house to raise the alarm. A week later, Priklopil, 44, committed suicide while on the run from the police by jumping in front of a train.

Read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/natascha-kampusch-reveals-horror-of-living-in-a-dungeon-2071447.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon Empty Re: Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon

Post by Julie Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm

What a terrifying ordeal for this poor girl! It's sad that even though he is dead, he still has a hold of her life.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon Empty Re: Natascha Kampusch Reveals Horror of Living in a Dungeon

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 am

wow .. what an amazing story.. Natascha has a look of confidence which I think is very hopeful she will get thru this horrible ordeal and be able to lead somewhat of a normal life. Personally, I am glad the pig did himslef in... Not for his sake ..but for Natascha's .. To think she wud be int he same position as Jaycee and her kids is awful... I wish the G's thru themself under a bus too.. It may have been easierdown the road for these victims..

Its stories like these that offer hope to the families of missing children, and on the other hand maybe even dread...

I cant imagine wondering if my child may be alive out there only to be raped and beaten daily...I really dont know..

Thankfully Natalie had the courage to escape.. I also wonder how many stories like this there are...

I also wonder this....

We hear about remains that are unidentified and sometimes never claimed or identified..

It just occurred to me that they cud be the remains of ppl who were abducted at a young age who have now become a liability to an aging/ailing perp who too them...

I cant imagine DNA from every family of everhy missing child is in a data bank, although I hope there is a pprogram being considered..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down