Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave

4 posters

Go down

Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave Empty Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave

Post by JAG Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave
BY ROBERT PATRICK • rpatrick@post-dispatch.com > 314-621-5154 | Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010

KIRKWOOD • A Kirkwood man arrested by the FBI on Thursday was one of four Missouri men who paid a fifth to either watch him torture a mentally disabled woman online or torture her themselves, prosecutors said.
The 20-page federal indictment, unsealed with the men's arrests Thursday, contains accusations of sexual and physical torture lasting five years, acts that U.S. Attorney Beth Phillips called "among the most horrific ever prosecuted" in the Western District of Missouri.
The alleged torturer, Edward "Master Ed" Bagley Sr., 43, of Lebanon, Mo., tattooed the woman to mark her as his slave, convinced her that she was legally "bound" to him and threatened her, prosecutors said. He also is accused of forcing her to work as a stripper.
Bagley tortured the woman for five years, until he induced a heart attack while suffocating and electrically shocking her on Feb. 27, 2009, prosecutors said. She was hospitalized.

READ MORE: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_4d0f1a16-7bcd-5860-afdf-3e78140bdff7.html?mode=story#Scene_1

Indictment: **WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC. MAY CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ILL AND VERY ANGRY**

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37203030/Bagley-Indictment

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave Empty Re: Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave

Post by Maat Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 pm

I don't even have words for this. Mad
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave Empty Re: Disabled woman was tortured and held as a sex slave

Post by Estee Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

It's too bad that the most they can get is Life...I can't think of anyone more deserving of a prolonged electrocution than than this group of pervs...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I don't think I want to read the link.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down