Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops

4 posters

Go down

Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops Empty Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops

Post by Julie Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 am

Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops

Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller
October 21, 2010 12:56 PM

Teichow was last seen Oct. 14 leaving her hair salon after telling her stylist that she planned to go to a local laundromat to pass out $100 worth of quarters to those in need "just to be nice." Later that day her body was found in a secluded area of Racine, Wis., about 30 miles south of Milwaukee.

Quarters and a digital camera were found near her body and police believe that Sandra's last act was to take a picture of her killer.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020308-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops Empty Re: Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops

Post by Maat Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 am

Good grief! How wild is that?! Good for her!!!!!

We had a woman near here get attacked while riding her bike on a trail. She bit off the appendage of the offender. I was on a local discussion board at the time, and nearly a day before she was found, we knew all about him and knew he was a convicted sex offender and we knew we needed to find a victim.

It was posted on the local board that he had shown up at the local hospital with the injury, and he said a prostitute did it. We followed the trail on information, and zeroed in on where they needed to look. Sure enough, within about 12 hours, she was found. Sadly, the end result was the same as this woman, but she nailed him, just like this woman, and there was no getting away with the crime.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops Empty Re: Sandra Teichow Murder: Victim Snapped Picture of Killer, Say Wis. Cops

Post by Cali Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:26 am

How horrible. I hope that this SO spends the rest of his evil life locked up, and that he gets nighttime visitors in his cell.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm

This smart and beautiful woman, Sandra, lost her life to a freak of nature that should never have been walking among us.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:47 pm

I give her alot of credit for having the soundness of mind and the physical strength to take that last picture. I'm glad he didn't know or find out that she had that camera. I wish she would have lived.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down