Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10

4 posters

Go down

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10 Empty Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Missing 16-Year-Old's Parents Fear Girl In Vampire Cult

Only On CBS Atlanta News
Wendy Saltzman, CBS Atlanta Investigates
UPDATED: 10:51 am EDT November 2, 2010

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10 25595110

COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- In an unusual story about three missing kids, CBS Atlanta has learned three Cobb County students all disappeared within a few days of each other.

The three McEachern High School teens were said to be involved a Goth lifestyle, had an obsession with vampires, and then they disappeared each within a week of each other.

Two of the teens turned up over the weekend. But Shelby Elllis, a 16-year-old sophomore, is still missing and her parents fear the worst.

The question now is what has happened to Ellis, the remaining missing teen? Does her involvement on an eerie website hold the key?

Rich and Wendy Ellis spoke exclusively with CBS Atlanta's Wendy Saltzman.

"What flashes through my head every day is a girl lying in a ditch on the side of the road," Rich Ellis said.

"No one heard from Shelby. I'm truly afraid she is not alive. What are we supposed to think?" her step-mother, Wendy, said.

Shelby has been missing for three weeks. On Oct. 11, she took the bus to school and never came home. Her last known activity on the Internet was logging onto the website "Vampire Freaks," where her parents said she lived a double life.

Read more: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/25596088/detail.html

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10 Empty Re: Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Powder Springs girl, 16, missing now for 2 weeks

by Kim Isaza
The Marietta Daily Journal
October 27, 2010 12:00 AM

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10 G0mj_s10

~Snipped~

POWDER SPRINGS - The family of Shelby Ellis say the 16-year-old girl hasn't been seen or heard from in two weeks, and they are fearing the worst.

Shelby, who is a sophomore at McEachern High School, was sighted getting off the bus at school that Monday morning, though she was marked absent that day. She hasn't returned home since.

Shelby has lived in Powder Springs with her father, Richmond Ellis, and stepmother, Wendy, for about four years.

Cobb Sheriff's officials are investigating Shelby's disappearance.

Nothing seemed amiss during the weekend before Shelby left, her stepmother said.

"We had a great weekend. We went to the mall and shopped and had lunch. She was normal, affectionate. Then she texted her friends and said she was moving to New York to live with her mother," Wendy Ellis said. "Nothing ignited a reason for her to leave."

~Snipped~

"Our fear is she has met up with someone from the Internet," said Wendy Ellis, who said Shelby took about $160 and a cell phone from the home, but nothing else. "We are so afraid. I'm afraid she has fallen into something she didn't mean to, and now she can't get home."

Read more: http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/10057468/article-Powder-Springs-girl--16--missing-now-for-2-weeks
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10 Empty Re: Shelby Ellis -- Found Alive 11/3/10

Post by Maat Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Oh my! I will have to keep my eyes open for her.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 pm