Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve

3 posters

Go down

Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve Empty Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve

Post by eva Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve

MUNDARE, Alta. - A baby was the only survivor in a vehicle that slid into the path of a pickup truck east of Edmonton.

The crash happened on Highway 855 north of Mundare around 11:30 p.m. Friday night.

Glenda Dales, chief of Mundare's volunteer fire department, says the Pontiac Grand-Am appeared to have lost control and slid into the path of a Ford F-350.

Dales says rescue crews found an eight-month-old baby strapped into a car seat in the back.

The baby was taken to hospital by air ambulance.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/ED638.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve Empty Re: Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve

Post by sitemama Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:50 pm

OMG, did the baby lose its entire family? Were the 3 ppl killed part of this baby's family? How badly was the baby hurt?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve Empty Re: Baby Survives Crash That Killed 3 East of Edmonton on Christmas Eve

Post by Piper Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 am

Aww....this is so sad. I'm glad the baby is okay. I hope there are family members that will be able to raise this child.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down