Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11

3 posters

Go down

Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11 Empty Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11

Post by Justice4all Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:19 am

Update on 12-year-old Pricella Ristick Missing from Lilburn

Last Updated On: 2/22/2011 10:53:12 PM

Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11 Pr10

~Snipped~

Her uncle, Joey Thompson, told 11Alive News he went inside to pick up a pizza-to-go at about 5:00 p.m., and when he came out Pricella was gone.

"I told her, 'Stay by me or stay by the door,'" Thompson said. He shook his head and looked up to the ceiling, taking a deep breath as if re-living the moment. Pricella's mother sat next to him on the couch, fighting back tears.

"It was just seconds," Thompson said. "It was just seconds. By the time I got the pizza, she wasn't there no more."

Pricella and her mother, Julia Ristick, are from out of state, visiting Thompson (Julia's brother-in-law) and Thompson's wife (Julia's sister) and other relatives in Lilburn.

Julia Ristick told 11Alive News that an hour or two after Pricella disappeared, Pricella called her from a cell phone that displayed "private number."

"She said, 'Mom.' And I asked her, 'Where are you, Pricella?'

'I'm at this house with a lady.'

'What's her name?'

'Nancy.'"

Julia said Pricella was not able to describe where the house is located.

"I told her, 'Why did you get in with her in the van?' 'Because she offered me money, she was going to cash a check' and give her money to buy food."

Julia said she told Pricella to get out of there with the phone and call 911 right away and maybe police could begin to track the location of the phone. That's when, Julia said, someone hung up the phone.

Read more: http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=178829

Last edited by Justice4all on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11 Empty Re: Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11

Post by Justice4all Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 am

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11 Empty Re: Pricella Ristick -- Found Alive 2/24/11

Post by linden Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 pm

This story is truly baffling.

At 12, are you really going to hop in a van with someone who says they are going to give you money to buy food? While you are standing outside a shop waiting on a pizza?

But even more odd to me is that the mother says the phone call was an hour or two after she disappeared. Wouldn't you know exactly when you got that call?

I'm not saying that the mother is involved. Just that with the little info there is, it is all a bit weird.

But if LE likes cell phones pings like we hear they do, then the call from in 'Nancy's' house sounds like it should would have been a goldmine, but from the wording of the article it appears not to be her own cell. Sad

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Missing 12-year-old girl found safe in Las Vegas

By Larry Hartstein
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
9:32 a.m. Friday, February 25, 2011

The four-day search for a 12-year-old Gwinnett County girl ended Thursday night when she was found safe in Las Vegas, police said.

The girl, Pricilla Ristick, told police she took a bus to Las Vegas and had been there one to two days.

Police continue to investigate, among other things, whether anyone helped her get to Las Vegas.

Pricilla was last seen around 5:30 p.m. Sunday in a shopping center on Indian Trail Road, near Lilburn. Her uncle, Joey Thompson, said he and Pricilla were selling flowers when he went into a store and briefly left her alone. When he returned, she was gone.

Read more: http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/missing-12-year-old-852652.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm glad they found her, but now she's saying she took a bus to Vegas? What's up with the Nancy phone call then, I wonder.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down