Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11

+2
pi-girl
Maat
6 posters

Go down

Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 Empty Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 am

I'm back! My work schedule has been crazy, but I am back.
This story gives me chills. I think there is much more to the story.
Story:

Mother Of 5 Missing After Going To Rent Movie
BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. -- A 30-year-old mother of five went missing after going to rent a Redbox movie at a Walmart in Cartersville, her husband told Channel 2 Action News reporter John Bachman.

Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap said Wazineh Suleiman was reported missing by her husband, Abed Suleiman.
Wazineh Suleiman was last seen at about 9 p.m. Friday, according to her husband.

“My five children and I are worried,” he wrote in an email to Channel 2.
Millsap said the woman left home in the couple’s 2004 Nissan Armada according to her husband. The vehicle has Georgia license plate No. BLM4024.
Millsap described the woman as Middle Eastern, approximately 5 feet 7inches tall, and weighing 130 pounds. The woman has hazel eyes and brown hair, which is usually covered, he said.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Wazineh Suleiman is asked to call the Bartow County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 770-382-0505, ext. 6032.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27507066/detail.html
Link to video:
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/27510242/index.html
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 Empty Re: Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11

Post by pi-girl Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 am

I agree - there has to be much more. These stories don't seem to be ending well at all.
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 Empty Re: Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11

Post by Piper Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

Hi Maat! It's so good to see you, we've missed ya!

She's very pretty. I would think the Walmart has security cameras. Hopefully they will be able to confirm if she was there. The Redboxes are generally outside the businesses, not sure about Walmart though.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am

They have discovered she never made it to the Redbox. So, that is out. And I have just read someone stating her car was found off I-75 in Acworth, which is about 5-10 miles from there. The car being found has NOT been verified, though. I will post a link when the info is updated.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 am

That doesn't sound good...keep us posted.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:21 am

The local radio station just confirmed her car was found.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

The man who says he was with the husband the day she disappeared is posting all over the internet. He is the one who initially reported the car being found. It has now been confirmed. The husband has a lot of family in the Homestead, Florida area. They are expressing concern over her whereabouts. Most of this is playing out on Facebook.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 am

Missing Woman's Car Found
Bartow County Sheriff's Office authorities say there is no evidence of foul play at this time, but they will search the car.
Cherokee County law enforcement authorities located Wazineh Suleiman's gray 2004 Nissan Armada this morning and it had been abandoned in Cherokee County. The missing woman has not been found.

By Brande Poulnot

Bartow County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Jonathan Rogers said Suleiman's car was left at a vacant business off Interstate 75 and has been towed back to BCSO. Investigators plan to search and process it for clues as to her disappearance or whereabouts.

The car was found off exit 277, Highway 92, just over the county line, at what had been a real estate business.

Rogers added no evidence at this time points to foul play, but authorities are concerned for Suleiman's safety. Her husband, Abed Suleiman, reported her missing Friday about 10:40 p.m.

He said the mother of five left her Law Road home Friday night about 9 to rent a movie and has not been seen since.

Although Abed Suleiman told AJC the woman never rented a movie from Red Box, Rogers said investigators are still working with Walmart to get surveillance footage.

Wazineh Suleiman is described as a Middle Eastern female, about 5-feet-7-inches tall and weighing 130 pounds with brown hair (which usually would be covered) and hazel eyes.

Anyone with information about Wazineh Suleiman and her whereabouts is asked to contact the Bartow County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 770-382-5050, extension 6032.
http://cartersville.patch.com/articles/missing-womans-car-found
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Now, it is getting worse. Just saw this posted:

Via Patch: Police scanner: Passport, photos of a Middle Eastern woman just found at the lodge at Red Top Mountain State Park.
It is from our local board. FYI, the lodge shut down about a year ago.

UPDATE:
BARTOW COUNTY SHERIFF CLARK MILLSAP SAYS PURSE FOUND AT RED TOP LODGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO DISAPPEARANCE OF WAZINEH SULEIMAN. HE CONFIRMED THE DISCOVERY OF HER GRAY VEHICLE AT EXIT 277 IN ACWORTH AT 6 A.M.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 Empty More info?

Post by A Girl Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Maat wrote:The man who says he was with the husband the day she disappeared is posting all over the internet. He is the one who initially reported the car being found. It has now been confirmed. The husband has a lot of family in the Homestead, Florida area. They are expressing concern over her whereabouts. Most of this is playing out on Facebook.

Do you have any info you can provide about this friend, name, link to news articles, etc. I do not have a facebook account, but this friend has not made the news since I have not received any alerts that talk about this. Can you post any of his postings int his forum, please?

A Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 am

Husband told Sheriff he texted with missing wife

11:25 PM, Apr 12, 2011

CARTERSVILLE, GA -- Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap told 11 Alive News Abed Suleiman told investigators he exchanged text messages with his wife after she disappeared.

The Sheriff said Suleiman told investigators his wife, Wazineh Suleiman, 30, texted that she wasn't going to text him anymore. "And one of the texts said that I'll throw my phone out the window," Sheriff Millsap said. He stressed that's what Suleiman told investigators.

Bartow County Detectives have subpoenaed 147 pages of cell phone records to try to verify the husband's story, according to the Sheriff. Millsap said Abed Suleiman has been very cooperative.

Read more: http://www.11alive.com/news/article/187167/3/Husband-told-Sheriff-he-texted-with-missing-wife
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 am

So it appears they were in an argument.....I hope she stormed off somewhere but how far could she go without her car. That doesn't make any sense.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 am

There is some question about the texts. Apparently, they do not believe she sent them. I heard on the news last night they are planning on interviewing the friend he was with and the children today.

As for links, I have provided the ones related to news stories. Many of this info is coming from the various Facebook pages, some news, some from the friends and family. Those are the ones I do not provide links to because they are iffy. I am checking now to see if there is any new info.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 am

Videos from Good Morning America
VIDEO - Georgia Mom of 5 Missing, Car Abandoned
VIDEO - Missing Georgia Mom: Sheriff Weighs In
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Statement Analysis of Missing Georgia Woman

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Note that Statement Analysis is in bold type. The plain type is the article, with quotes in italics.

The husband of missing Georgia woman Wazineh
Suleiman described their relationship as "perfect," but
court documents show the couple is in deep financial
trouble.

Note that a description such as "perfect" is usually call for concern, since perfection does not exist, especially with the heavy child care burdens of five children.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/georgia-woman-missing.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Kentucky Hunting Seasons 2010-2011
No turkey hunting at all in this month.

And they are in deep financial trouble.

Missing Georgia Mother of Five and Husband Recently in Deep Financial Trouble
Missing Wazineh Suleiman and Husband More Than Half a Million Dollars in Debt
April 13, 2011

The husband of missing Georgia woman Wazineh
Suleiman described their relationship as "perfect," but
court documents show the couple is in deep financial
trouble.

The couple is more than half a million dollars in debt
to more than 50 creditors, according to a federal
bankruptcy court . They filed for Chapter 7
bankruptcy in August, the court documents show.
... More at link
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-georgia-mom-wazineh-suleiman-husband-abed-suleiman/story?id=13355870

CORRECTION:
They do have a spring hunt. http://fw.ky.gov/pdf/11springturkeyhunting.pdf
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Nancy Grace just reported on her Twitter account that she is going to have Wazineh's husband Abed on for an interview tonight. That should be interesting.

http://twitter.com/NancyGraceHLN/statuses/58301013194579968
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 am

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 am

Half a million dollars in debt to more than 50 creditors, wow! I can't even imagine. No mention of a life insurance policy yet.

~Snipped~
"I pulled into the driveway and my buddy said, 'Hey, your wife's truck is not there.' I look over and my jaw just dropped," Suleiman said Tuesday. "I was in shock. That doesn't make sense. She just doesn't leave without telling me."

This comment concerns me. They were exchanging heated texts, the buddy notices the truck not there, not him. Hmmm....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

Also, if he and his buddy had a trip planned to hunt they would have had to have had arrangements for a place to stay, especially in the moutains of KY. Seasoned hunters plan ahead. Did they have gear and supplies in their vehicle for the days they would be gone. It wasn't like they just had to drive across a state line to reach Kentucky. That would have been quite a trip.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:31 pm

News reports are saying that the woman has been found!

The missing Georgia woman who disappeared after going out to rent a movie was found safe and hiding on Thursday.

http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/wazineh-suleiman-found.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MissingPersonsOfAmerica+%28Missing+Persons+of+America%29

Nancy Grace will have a report on this tonight.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Sheriff: No charges in missing Cartersville mom case

2:22 p.m. Thursday, April 14, 2011
By Rhonda Cook and Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The case of the once-missing 30-year-old mother of five is closed and there will be no criminal charges, Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap said Thursday.

"She is in a safe location. She is alive and well," the sheriff told reporters waiting outside his office. "Why she left is her business, not ours."

He said "anything going on in her residence" is between Wazineh Suleiman and her husband, Abed.

The mystery around Waxineh Sueliman's disappearance last Friday abruptly ended Thursday with no answers.

Read more: http://www.ajc.com/news/sheriff-no-charges-in-908615.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Missing mom Wazineh Suleiman found 'alive and well,' but won't reveal where she's hiding: cops

BY Philip Caulfield
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, April 14th 2011, 12:20 PM

The 30-year-old mother of five who told her family she was going to rent a movie and then vanished last Friday has been found, Georgia police said.

Wazineh Suleiman is "alive and well" and but asked cops not to say where she was hiding, Bartow County Sheriff Clark Millsap Thursday.

Millsap said authorities are still stumped about why she took off.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/14/2011-04-14_missing_mom_wazineh_suleiman_found_alive_and_well_but_wont_reveal_where_shes_hid.html?r=news
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Great news that she's alive and well! He'll probably never let her live it down, exposing their life and all. She had no idea he'd be home 10 minutes after she left. Guess she was just going to leave 5 kids home alone while he was gone. At least she didn't drive them all into the river like the mother in New York just did to pay back the husband over a fight.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Working nights, I am just catching up on this story. I'm glad she is safe. I hope she is able to make the right decisions for herself and her family, whether it be returning home or moving on. I am waiting to see if we hear any more about this.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Bartow County couple reunites, will discuss wife's disappearance

Metro Atlanta / State News
11:43 a.m. Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By Rhonda Cook
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Abed Suleiman said Tuesday that he and his wife are back together again and “happier than ever” and he wants to dispel all the false stories about why she disappeared for almost a week.

The 30-year-old mother of five was found last Thursday, but neither her family nor the Bartow County sheriff, whose office was leading the search for her, would say where Wazineh Suleiman had been since leaving her children at home, alone, watching television while she supposedly went to Walmart to rent a video.

Abed Suleiman began contacting media outlets Tuesday morning, inviting them to face-to-face interviews later in the day. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is scheduled to meet with the Suleiman's Tuesday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.ajc.com/news/bartow-county-couple-reunites-915451.html?cxtype=rss_news_128746
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Interesting video of the husband after she returned home.

Suleiman: Wife “Snapped”
April 19, 2011
A MAN WHOSE WIFE WENT MISSING FOR A WEEK BEFORE BEING FOUND SAYS THE INCIDENT STEMMED FROM A LITTLE WHITE LIE.

ABED SULEIMAN SAID DURING A PRESS CONFERENCE AT HIS LAW ROAD HOME ON TUESDAY THAT WHEN HE CALLED HIS WIFE, WAZINEH, AFTER RETURNING HOME WHEN HE REALIZED HE HAD THE WRONG WEEKEND FOR HIS TURKEY HUNTING TRIP, SHE SAID SHE WAS SLEEPING. IT WAS HER EMBARRASSMENT FROM BEING CAUGHT IN A LIE THAT PROMPTED HER NOT TO RETURN HOME, ABED SULEIMAN SAYS.

SULEIMAN SAYS HE TOLD HIS WIFE IN A TEXT MESSAGE THAT HE WAS GOING TO KILL HER, BUT THAT ALL HE MEANT BY THAT WAS THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE. SULEIMAN SAYS THAT DESPITE HIS TEXT MESSAGE, HE DOESN’T THINK HIS WIFE FEARED FOR HER LIFE.

IN ADDITION TO HER EMBARRASSMENT OVER LYING, SULEIMAN SAYS HIS WIFE “SNAPPED” FROM HER WORK LOAD. HE SAYS HER DAYS BEGIN AT 5 A.M. WHEN SHE GETS THEIR FIVE CHILDREN UP AND READY BEFORE HEADING TO ATLANTA WHERE THEY ATTEND SCHOOL AND SHE WORKS AS A TEACHER’S ASSISTANT. WHEN SHE ARRIVES HOME AROUND 5 P.M., SHE HAS TO FEED THE FAMILY, DO HOUSEWORK AND HELP HER CHILDREN WITH HOMEWORK.

WHILE IT WASN’T HER INTENTION TO RUN AWAY, SHE “FREAKED OUT” AND THOUGHT HER HUSBAND WOULD NEVER TRUST HER AGAIN. ABED SULEIMAN SAYS HIS WIFE DROVE AROUND ON THE NIGHT OF APRIL 11, EVEN PASSING THEIR HOME SEVERAL TIMES, BEFORE ENDING UP IN A PARKING LOT OFF EXIT 277 ON INTERSTATE 75 WHERE SHE SPENT THE NIGHT IN HER NISSAN ARMADA. THE NEXT DAY, SHE CALLED A FRIEND, AND THAT FRIEND CALLED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN COBB COUNTY, WHO TOOK WAZINEH SULEIMAN TO A LOCAL WOMEN’S SHELTER. THAT’S WHAT ABED SULEIMAN SAYS MAKES HIM MAD.

ABED SULEIMAN SAYS HIS WIFE NEVER SAW NEWS REPORTS ON HER DISAPPEARANCE, BUT THAT AN EMPLOYEE AT THE WOMEN’S SHELTER SAW HER PICTURE ON THE NEWS ON MONDAY NIGHT AND CALLED LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAYS THE BARTOW COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE KNEW HIS WIFE WAS ALIVE AND WELL BY TUESDAY MORNING AND NEVER SHARED THAT INFORMATION WITH HIM.

IN FACT, SULEIMAN SAYS HE DIDN’T KNOW HIS WIFE WAS ALIVE UNTIL HE SAW NEWS REPORTS ON FRIDAY.

SULEIMAN SAYS HE HAS PUSHED HIS WIFE IN THE PAST WHEN HE HAS GOTTEN ANGRY BUT SAYS THAT HASN’T HAPPENED IN THE LAST 10 YEARS. HE SAYS THE COUPLE DOES NOT HAVE PLANS TO GO TO COUNSELING.
http://wbhf.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/suleiman-wife-snapped/
*I didn't make it all caps. The article was all caps already.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm listening to his spiel now and am getting very close to shutting him off. He is making it sound like a big defensive rant-he would be better off to shut up. His wife must ASK him to go somewhere? I can see letting your husband know where you are going but he was on a turkey hunt!

I hope he is right that their marriage will be strengthened by this mess. I am now at the end of this "show" and he would have been better to have not said a word-or, at least, he should have just made a statement and that's all.

Don't know why I am offset by him now where before I wasn't.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I am wondering how long before they move out of the area and she meets up with a tragic accident.
Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 916266
And no way in hell I'd go hunting with him! Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 468437
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 am

Same here, Maat. He's an abuser and she's terrified of him. I feel sorry for her. I highly doubt they are "happier than ever". I'd guess he's madder than ever and he will punish her for what she's done, she'll never live it down. She's treated as a piece of property and a virtual slave. Very bad situation.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 am

Maat wrote:I am wondering how long before they move out of the area and she meets up with a tragic accident.
Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 916266
And no way in hell I'd go hunting with him! Wazineh Suleiman - Found Alive 4/14/11 468437

I think that is what is off-putting to me about his spiel-its like he's trying too hard to make himself look good and honest. They are of the Muslim faith and there is a campaign going on now to show that the women are not treated as property. This sounded like part of that campaign. There is a reason she feared him enough to not come home for days. I believe that reason is still there.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down